Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A drunken beginning (Archmagos Issac x barelyAiwake)

barelyAiwake

Super-Earth
**This RP could potentially contain NSFW links as well as images behind spoiler tags**

It had been a long week. So when Sicily heard of a party her friend was going to the college dorms, though a little skeptical as to if she’d actually have fun. She was in her room deciding what she should wear. She looked down at her less-than-perfect figure taking off her shirt and jeans and looking at her squishy torso she shook her head. Turning away she walked to her closet throwing open the door as she tried to figure out what she would wear. She pulled out a plain oversized t-shirt and a knee-length skirt. Making her way back to her bed her phone vibrated.

~Si. I’m going out… Then I’m going to be at work for the weekend. We have a big presentation due Monday. Dave needs my help to finish it.~ She sighed. Her mother worked a lot and she was creepy, seeing a guy just over 20 years younger than her. She hated that, it made her dislike someone she cared about. Now she couldn’t even be close to him. Thinking of him… and her. She shivered tossing her phone angrily on her bed. “Least I’ll have the house to myself.” She sighed brushing her hair as she grabbed her phone and keys before slipping on her shoes and making her way out of the door.

20 minutes later she was in front of the dorm hearing the loud music and seeing the people dancing. She’d made her way inside going to the table she grabbed a big solo cup filling it with the punch. Taking a sip she’d tasted the alcohol but kept drinking. “SI!” She heard a voice call from behind her. Turning she saw her friend with 3 guys. She sighed, and they looked at her and her friend made up some excuse about having to leave her alone. Her friend was mid asking her if she could join them when the 3 guys whisked her away. She sighed turning back to the bowl having finished the strong drink she was getting more filling the glass halfway when she’d seen a bottle next to the bowl. Taking it she poured the clear liquid into her glass filling it to the brim. Taking a large sip she shivered as she attempted to walk through the crowd and chat. But she was generally ignored. Giving up she’d made her way out of the room, after topping off her cup she had left the party. Her friend didn’t care if she was there and she could see the looks she was getting from all the pretty people.

Cup in hand she’d left the dorm and was walking down the street staggering a little she kept drinking, and kept walking finding her way down the path that led to the main street nearly finishing the cup she felt heavy, as she walked her head swirling as she unsteadily made her way down the street.

Last edited:
James rubbed his eyes as the strain in his cornea began to set in. He'd been starring at the computer screen for some time now and if he was honest, this was likely the first time he'd blinked in a few hours. He reached over for the phone on his desk and felt a sigh of relief leave his chest. Work was finished in just a few minutes. Thank God. James loved his work, don't get him wrong. He'd attended both high school and a career school at the same time just so he could learn more about computers, programing, security, the whole nine yards. It'd costed his parents an arm and a leg (possibly their marriage as well) but in the end it gave James the foot in the door. Now he was the lead IT tech at one of the largest companies in the area and making fairly good money for himself.......but GODS there came a moment when you stared at lines of code for simply too long.

Saving his work and booting down, he checked his phone and saw the text from Jenna. She was going to be working through the weekend. He sighed and smiled a bit. The woman was ambitious, he'd give her that. He replied:

Jenna Tenner:
Hey, I gotta work through the weekend hun. Dave needs my help for a presentation and it could be good for my career
James Marlowe:
I get it! That's alright. You need me to check on Si? Make sure she's okay and all that?
Jenna Tenner:
She should be alright but I suppose it couldn't hurt to just be sure. Thanks! Love you!

James smiled and slipped the phone away before he nabbed his laptop bag, water bottle, and jacket as he made his way for the time clocks and out the door. He rubbed his eyes and sighed as he made for the car and felt a nice pop in his neck before climbing in the car. Gods he needed that. He didn't have really much of anything on the agenda for the weekend. Thankfully he had weekends off but now his plans with Jenna had fallen through. Ah well. Worse things in the world he supposed. Though as he was driving back home, he felt his stomach starting to growl in protest. Lunch had been hours ago and now he needed SOMETHING to tide him over. He opted to drive down main street and bought himself just an order of fries, perfect driving food. As he nibbled on the fries and drove along the road, he narrowed his eyes a bit.

"The hell...?" he muttered. He leaned a bit forward and spotted someone stumbling a bit along the sidewalk and gradually drifting towards the street. It was Si! James pulled up beside her and jumped out, jogging to her to steady her a bit. "Whoa whoa whoa easy now Si. Easy. Drifting into the road now" he said. He looked her over and sighed a bit, shaking his head and chuckling. Poor girl was in the cups. He smiled and gently turned her, motioning her towards his car and helping her along. "Come on Bambi, let's get you in the car and get you somewhere you can sober up" he said with a chuckle. Bambi, an old nickname from a bygone time when James had been her baby sitter. Always thought she seemed a bit like a doe, big eyes and cute. Still was honestly, certainly had her mothers looks and still had those big expressive eyes.

Phone buzzing in her pocket Sicily stopped her walk, which was reminiscent of a zombie on the hunt for brains. Standing still in a slightly awkward position she fumbled her phone from her pocket. ~Just checking in. I know you’re a big girl, and I trust you to look after yourself and not get into trouble. But he might look in on you.~ She read the text glaring at her phone. Pressing a button before she spoke. ~DO NOT send him over. You know I hate him coming around!~ she sent her phone vibrating in her hand, and she saw a message from her friend, it was a picture of her kissing one of the guys she’d been with. Rolling her eyes she sent a thumbs-up emoji.

She started walking again when her phone vibrated a few times in succession. ~Don’t talk like that. He’s always cared about you~
~He’s mine you just need to get over it. I love you honey but you can’t act like this.~
~He could be your dad.;) ~ the woman sent last and aware of the other people on the street she yelled out in frustration, the spiked drink increasing her lack of caring. “Stupid mother. Stupid James.” She yelled.
~He would never be my dad...~ She responded to her text, she was getting weird looks as she tossed her phone rock-skipping style away from her as she continued her zombie walk back down the street.

She’d dropped the cup at some point but kept walking. She looked around aimlessly when she heard a voice speaking. “Great… Now I’m hearing his voice.” She frowned as she kept walking. Ignoring the presence of the person around her. She was aware of a voice but ignored it. Feeling someone was trying to guide her she flailed her arms turning half falling seeing who it was the sight not comforting her any. “Go away… I hae youuuuu” She slurred after she got back up on her feet. Taking a few steps wanting to get away from him before she fell to her knees. Leaning forward she threw up on the ground. WHimpering softly as she got to her feet wiping her mouth as she kept walking till he’d tried again to get her into his car. Again she was reluctant but she’d gotten in this time putting her head back she closed her eyes not looking his way, or saying a word to him. She closed her eyes seeming to forget where she was the moment her eyes closed. “She’s not home, so… just take me home.” I’ll be fine. I don’t want to come around.” She sighed her head flopping towards the window.

The scene would have perhaps been comical to some were it not something serious for him. James bobbed and weaved around her flailing arms as she began falling. He moved quick to help brake her fall before she got back up and told him to go away. That was before she dropped to the ground and began retching alcohol and bile onto the sidewalk. James knelt beside her and rubbed her back, offering an apologetic look to the various bystanders who might be nearby.

"That's it, just get it out of your system" he said, rubbing her back in a soothing manner as she eventually seemed fine now. She whimpered a bit as she stood up and wiped her mouth. Once more, the young man persisted and pointed her in the direction of the car. "Come on, just trying to make sure you get home safely and you are likely gonna get hurt if you aren't careful" he said gently. Thankfully she didn't fight him much more as she followed him towards the car and got in, resting her head against the window and sighing. James smiled sympathetically. He could relate. He sighed and got the car going again. He'd considered taking her back to his place but he imagined she'd have rather slept in her own bed rather than in an unfamiliar environment. Not the best way to sober up. James sighed and relented. Just take her home, make sure she's okay, and get her to bed. Check on her in the morning and go from there man. The drive wasn't too long, all in all maybe 10 minutes by car. James pulled into the drive and got out first as he opened the door and offered her a hand.

"Easy now, just one step at a time. Let's get you inside, comfortable, and in bed yeah? I don't imagine your feeling the best at the moment" he said with a gentle and warm smile

Sitting quietly in the car Sicily's eyes were closed and her thoughts filled with the guy she “hated”. Holding back the urge to be sick again. Aware it was warmer, so guessing she got in a car. “Mister stranger… Take me home.” She said believing in her stupor she had actually gotten into the car of a stranger preferring that over being around James. “Don’t tell my mom… Or she’ll send that dumb James over,” she whispered like she was telling a secret.

She felt she was moving and soon they stopped with a jolt. She half opened her eyes looking around seeing through her haze she was outside her house. She was glad the stranger had brought her home not questioning how they knew where she lived. The door opened and she jumped when a hand reached out to help her up. She couldn’t focus taking the hand and getting out of the car.

Once out of the car, she took a few steps before throwing up again she leaned forward but got some of it on her shirt this time. She pouted. Hearing the voice she’d looked down at herself as she tried to clean herself but was unsuccessful. “Of course, I’m not fine.” She said walking towards her door and working her shirt off. “I drank too much alcohol. James is going to come here. My mom knows I hate it when he comes over…” She began stumbling as her shirt obstructed her vision. “She’s always showing off.. Making me feel…” She mumbled to herself but quieted using her shirt to wipe her mouth. She suddenly felt cold her unsexy pink bra holding her large bust as she dragged herself to her front door. Reaching into her pocket she fumbled for her keys. Panicking a moment thinking she’d tossed them with her phone. But she’d found it opening the door leaning a little too much against it opened and she fell yet again. Though she didn’t care simply lying on her back breathing heavily seeing James above her. “Ahh this is a stupid dream.” She groaned annoyed.

James smiled and suppressed a laugh as she asked him to take her home and not to tell her mom. He would have mentioned that if he were a stranger he wouldn't know her mom or where she lived either. As it happened though she wasn't quite in her right mind and simply ignored it as he drove in peace. Soon enough, they were finally stopped and she was looking about in mild confusion before she realized she was home. He smiled as she took his hand and helped her along the way as she once more retched into the grass. This time however she got some on herself and he was about to speak when she began working at her shirt.

"Whoa whoa whoa! Hold on lets--" he began. He was too late as her shirt was off and she stood before him in just her pink bra. He blushed a bit and clucked his tongue. "Well, guess it can't be helped now" he commented, mostly to himself as he found his eyes admiring her a moment. He blinked as she managed to unlock and open the door before falling onto the floor. James smiled a bit as she groaned annoyed and offered a hand for her. "You're doing alright Bambi, let's get you off the floor and get you cleaned up yeah? You'll feel better once you've gotten some clean clothes on" he said gently as he helped her get off the floor

Sighing frowned gathering herself and ignoring the offered hand as she got to her feet. “Mr. Stranger. I’ve asked you before to stop calling me that. Only one person calls me that… And I hate them.” She said her voice sounding downcast as well as the obvious slurring. She made her way up the stairs ignoring the stranger who she’d left to shut the door behind them. She stumbled as she walked which made her trip though lucky for her the stairs had a plush carpet covering them. By the time she got to the top her oversized shorts were half off revealing she hadn’t been wearing any panties.

After “Mr.Stranger” had worked his way up to the top floor he would hear noises coming from the bathroom. Within she was sitting on the lid of the toilet her shorts lost in the middle of the room and she was squirming and fidgeting trying to get her bra undone. For some reason, in that moment, she’d forgotten how to take it off over her head as she has done many times before. “MR. STRANGER!” She yelled. “I need your help. I can’t get my stupid bra off.” she whined as she gave up and dropped her hands in her lap. Looking around not seeing her stranger.

James smiled apologetically and raised his hands in conceit. She was deadset on ignoring him as much as she could. James had gone and closed the door when he noticed that Si was struggling getting up the stairs and struggling keeping her shorts on. James blushed a bit as he began realizing she was most likely NOT wearing undergarments of any kind. Though others might turn their nose up at her physique, James was not among them. She was voluptuous to put it simply. If one were to look up the definition, one would be hard pressed to disagree if you asked him.

James ran a hand through his hair and made his way upstairs. He'd decided that rather than go home and assume that she was going to be okay, he would stay and make sure she was going to be alright. James stopped as he passed the bathroom and heard Si call for him. He blushed and closed his eyes, sighing gently. He was going to be in for an eye full and he was just HOPING that he wouldn't get excited seeing such a thing.

"Alright, I'm coming in! Cover up for me" he called out. James waited a few moments before he turned the knob and stepped inside. James was struck by the sight of her nearly naked and blushed hotly. James felt his throat go dry and stepped forward. "Alright, let's get you outta this knot" he said

Sitting on the toilet seat impatiently as the stranger that saved her took their time coming to her aid in her current problem. Ignoring the fact in her head that Mr. stranger was James. Since he was a cause of sadness for her she’d rather not acknowledge him. But yet she was saying and doing whatever she wanted, even saying things she would never say to him. And doing things she should probably be embarrassed for.

Mr. Stranger!” She called hearing a voice beyond the door speak rolling her eyes as she was told to cover up. “That’s dumb mr. Stranger. I need help getting my stupid bra off how the hell would covering up help with that. YOU are like every guy. So it doesn’t matter if you see me like this.” She said as he moved closer looking up at his hazy figure. “Hey Mr. Stranger, you have any friends that are nice, single and blind?” She asked with a suggestive eyebrow wiggle.

As I’ve been told… I’m not as easssssssssy on the eyes as some. But with the right attitude that doesn’t metter.” She said in her mothers "you can do it" tone that she hated. “I mean my mom… She’s plumper than me, and has this meeeeeeeeen looking face… But she’s tall and has this i’m great attitude that all the guys draw to.” She said sadly. “I mean she’s probably fucking the guy I like as we speak Mr. Stranger. That’s often what I’m working late is. She’d snnnnnnneee... off so she can have a daughter free time and get some. I hate her.” She mumbled half of what she’d just said lofting her head when he approached her. Reaching out poked his crotch cuz’ it was at her level.

James paused a moment and had to give her that. He'd just have to mind his gaze as best as he could. He raised an eyebrow as she asked of he had a friend who was both single and blind. He smiled a bit ruefully and shook his head.

"I don't know who said you weren't easy on the eyes but they're dumb as rocks if they think that. You aren't even remotely as bad as you think you look" he said with a warm smile as she went on about her mother and......well himself. He didn't have the heart to tell her that he and her mother hadn't had sex yet. Not properly anyway. It was a bit frustrating to say the least but she was a woman working her way up and he had to respect that. He'd been lost in thought when she'd touched his crotch. He froze in shock and blushed as he looked down. He swallowed hard and chuckled.

"Alright uh.....free from your bra now. I'm uh....gonna..." he began. The young man was flustered, flattered, and honestly hadn't minded the touch at all. The only thing that bothered him was the fact she wasn't in her right mind and it simply wasn't right.....

She heard his retort that she wasn’t as bad as she thought, it made her laugh. “Even not as bad as I think… still pretty bad.” She said in a rueful tone. Pouting when he hadn’t commented on any friends. “No one huh. I get it, my best friend is a hottie all the guys want her. Even she couldn’t make a guy want to be with me.” She nodded, even in her drunken state she noticed Mr. Stranger reacting to her touch she looked at the hazy stranger cautiously. Reaching out again she poked him again, a little longer before pulling her hand back.

Thank-you. That bra was trapping me.” She said seeming to stare in front of her. She reached for him grabbing the waist of his jeans her palm pressed against the rough fabric of his jeans. “It’s not fair she gets him… I liked him first… I got to be with him first. Even if he doesn’t remember.” She said as she caressed his crotch seeing a small lump forming. “Maybe you could help me forget about them, Mr. Stranger?” she said her grip on his jeans tight, he wouldn’t be able to just pull away, as she slowly unzipped his jeans.

"You're too hard on yourself. Besides, even if it were true just gotta give it time" he said with another warm smile. He shook his head as she mentioned her friend and sighed. "Boys are dumb. They're dumb all the way through school and then when they are smart enough to know better it's too late" he commented. He had grown up more observant than most boys and like those who were observant, he had been painfully aware of how guys could be. He wasn't going to pretend otherwise, merely remind that everyone had bad examples that made the whole look poor.

She moved with a surprising quickness as she now had the band of his jeans in her fist. He was prepared to speak for a moment until she began rubbing his crotch through his jeans, asking him to help her forget. He found his ability to speak had left him as she began unzipping his jeans and relieving some of the pain from his growing erection. He could stop her easily enough, so

Mr. Stranger don’t get me wrong I’m not one of those girls who thinks life is over if you don’t have a boyfriend.” She said as she continued unzipping his jeans. Once that was done she still hadn’t let him go. Rubbing the bump again only his thin boxers between them. “But I’ve never had a boy like me. At least that was not a mean joke.” She sighed. “I’ve been with 2 boys. One was so drink I’m pretty sure he does…n’t remember. And the other wanted to be able to say he’d been with a girl. But he likes guys.” She sighed her hand actively stroking the length she’d felt beneath the boxers.

She looked up at him though she saw a face her fogged mind still hid his identity from her but she didn’t want to stop despite the uncertainty of whom she was fondling. Her fingers brushed the waistband of his boxers seeing her stranger had grown she smirked. “Least there’s one thing that most guys will pay attention to.” She said sliding the band down the length she’d been stroking her fingertips touching the firm, soft, hot skin as they trailed up to his tip which felt very hot. “Even a chubby girl can make a guy hard I guess.” She said softly. "Mr. Stranger... Can I?" She asked looking up at him.

James wasn't quite able to hear the words as she first spoke and worked at his jeans. Merely the dull hum in his ear as blood began rushing from other places in his body to cause his manhood to swell in size. James was enjoying her touch despite his mixed feelings. He couldn't exactly remember the last time he'd had been touched so sweetly. Even now as she stroked the length of his cock through his boxers, he could tell how soft her touch was.

James was happy to say he was above average when it came to both length and width. Neither obscene nor lacking, just the right size. He sighed hotly in enjoyment at her touch as she seemed pleased with herself and finally seemed to hear her as she caressed the bare flesh of his twitching manhood. He swallowed and knew he stood at a crossroad. Say no and forget this ever happened, or give in and enjoy the moment. In that moment, he offered a warm smile and nodded.

"Yeah, go ahead..." he said in a husky tone

She asked for permission to continue but even as she waited her fingertips softly trail across the head of his cock. Looking up at him she waited for his approval, her other hand was at his base holding him up her thumb stroking him tenderly. "I'm 50/50 but I'll do my best to make it feel good…" She promised before he'd spoke giving her permission. Gently she tugged on him bringing him closer to her. Leaning in her tongue stretched out the top trailing along his length. "So warm. " She said her hot bath washing over the cock in her face.

Leaning back she leaned closer again her tongue more firmly pressing against his hardening shaft her hand still rubbing his to in her palm. Till she was again at the tip of his cock. Kissing its she showered it with wanting kisses before her lips wrapped around him. Slowly she sank his entire length past her lips, pulling back out with a light vacuum like suction. She looked up at him she featureless face gained a feature seeing a smile. She kept doing what she had been. Pulling out again with a small gasp she looked back up at Mr.Stranger."That feel good?" She asked.

James shuddered a bit as she ran her fingers along the twitching and throbbing head. Her other hand held his shaft at the base and using her thumb to keep working him. He smiled a bit as she promised she would make him feel good. With what could be described as a playful tug, James stepped closer as his manhood twitched and throbbed as she ran her tongue along the hot member. He was nearly shocked he hadn't seen steam roll up but that was an exaggerated thought more than anything. He sighed in enjoyment though, a clear sign she was doing good.

She worked slowly and methodically as she stroked with one hand and ran her tongue along him. Gods who was this? Before he knew it she was kissing the head before taking his full length. He gasped a bit and grabbed the sink counter as his knees buckled a bit.

Holy shit I think I am in the back of her throat!

She stopped after a moment and he regained the strength in his legs as he nodded.

"Yeah it's.....holy fuck" he gasped with a breathy chuckle.

She was aware as he seemed to wobble looking up at him as he’d grabbed the sink. She cocked her head to the side as she looked up at him. Her tongue was still running around his head. She squirmed between her legs and was feeling antsy as she looked at him a moment, “Mr. Stranger…” She said but changed her mind bringing him back into her mouth. Completely in her mouth once again her head slowly bobbing up and down his length her other hand reached, fondling his balls, like they were those stress balls.

She continued sucking on him squirming a little more as her mouth was filled with him. A small groan escaped, making his cock vibrate in her throat and mouth. She sucked harder as she pulled him from her mouth again kissing him once again. “Tell me… How to… Make… you… feel better… than anyone?” She asked in between kisses on his thick cock. Her tongue ran up and down him as she waited. She whimpered, squirming a little more as she slowly stood in front of him. The “stranger” was taller than her so it was awkward but she couldn’t help herself. “Sorry.” she put his cock between her legs squeezing her legs tightly as she rocked her hips against him reaching back behind her, her fingertips playing with the tip of his cock when it poked out. His length rubbing against her clit made her moan as she rocked hard against him.

James could scarcely believe this was happening. He couldn't believe how good it felt either as she swirled her tongue around the head and slid him back into her mouth, bobbing her head back and forth a bit as she then began working his testicles. The sensation was certainly new and odd to him but it wasn't unpleasant at all. Gods this was unreal. He pulsed and throbbed against her tongue as she groaned and gripped the sink harder and even harder as she sucked more and slid him out of her mouth. He panted gently as she peppered his manhood with kisses and chuckled a bit as she asked how to make him feel better than anyone. He shook his head as he answered.

"Fuck you're doing perfect" he panted. Before he knew it, she'd stood up and began stroking his cock using her thighs, using both her spit as lubricant and her own soaking wet juices as she rubbed her clit against him. James grabbed her ass as she went and squeezed in instinct as he released a hot breath. "Fuck" he panted. It was all so lewd and James would have been a liar if he said he didn't like it. The throbbing grew more intense and he glanced at the sink for a moment. If she kept this up, he'd start considering getting her on the sink to perhaps grant her wish of having him proper.....

She heard him say she was doing perfect, but really wondered about that. But when she switched up their position the pleasure instantly rippled through her. She grabbed his biceps squeezing them as her eyes closed her hips feverishly rubbing against his thick cock. “Ohhh.. Fuuuu…. James.” She moaned. But given her current state, it wasn’t clear if she was moaning James name knowingly or she was fantasizing that he was with her. She squeezed her legs tighter her hips pumping closer to his reaching back she wrapped her hand around his head rubbing in a gentle twisting motion as she rocked her hips.

Ahhh…. Mr. Stranger. This feels good. But… I want... James.” She moaned low still feeling pleasure as her hard nub rubbed against the top of his cock. Feeling his hands squeeze her rear she looked up more of the haze covered face revealed to her. Her large breast pressed against his flat chest. “Ohhhhh….” She whimpered it feeling good but not quite enough. Taking her hand that held onto his arm she touched her shoulder her hand trailing down slowly down her breast to her nipple. Rubbing it vigorously groaning James’ name once again. Thinking of him made her rock her hips harder against him.

James was panting gently now as she squeezed with her thighs and rolled her hips against his hot cock. He heard her call his name and felt a grin tug at his mouth as she moaned into his ear more and more. He couldn't say he'd ever experienced this position before but gods it felt good. She was using every part of her that she could and frankly he found himself impressed nearly beyond words, nearly being mostly a combination of "Oh fuck" or something in that regard as she pumped her hips. He watched her hands run along her body as she teased her breast and groaned his name more and more. James grit his teeth. She needed more and to be honest, he wanted more too. James ran a hand along her one leg and promptly lifted her knee up to his hip.

"Here, try this" he grunted. Before she could ask, the head of his cock slid inside of her now, curving upwards and filling her insides up with throbbing and twitching flesh as he squeezed her thigh with one hand and her large ass with the other. She was extraordinarily tight like this as she seemed keen on just squeezing and milking his cock with her insides. "Jesus Christ!" he grunted in enjoyment, twitching hard inside of her

Hearing Mr. Stranger pant she grinned glad she was making him feel those things. Glancing up at him she'd saw his grin hazily seeing the face of the guy she liked but believing she was having an intense dream. She bit her lip as she moaned so she wouldn't be so loud as the pleasure teasingly rippled through her body. Pinching her small hard nipple she called his name again enjoying the feelings. She felt his hand move along her leg gasping surprised when her leg raised higher.

Feeling a little wobbly she leaned into him looking at him hearing his words. She opened her mouth when she felt something thick slip inside her gasping from surprise and discomfort her voice caught in her throat. "Ahhh... James." She moaned as he pushed inside her. Feeling his length filling her completely, claiming her. "Even better then i remember." She groaned waiting a moment till she adjusted pulling back with a low groan pushing him back in. Her leg feeling a little like jello as he filled her again. Tugging on the shirt he wore exposed some of his chest to her. She reached up kissing the exposed skin, as much as she wanted to actually kiss him. she did not want to as he was with... her. So she would indulge in kissing the body of the James of her dream.

James shuddered in delight as he just took a moment to get used to how she felt around him. She groaned and adjusted, sliding him out a moment as he chuckled gently, apologizing with a smile as she helped him get back inside her. He shifted his hips as she kissed along some of the exposed skin of his neck and chest in sheer desire. He swallowed hard as the lump in his throat felt like it had grown to the size of a golf ball. He smiled and chuckled a second. This was going to be problematic. He laughed gently and glanced to the counter.

"Hold on, let's get you up there, that'll be more comfortable for you and easier for me" he said with a gentle chuckle as he helped her sit on the counter's edge. That was better. She could relax a bit, he was at perfect height, and now he could slide right back inside her with perfect ease. He groaned in delight as he began rocking his hips back and forth, grabbing her thighs and resting his forehead against her own as he twitched and throbbed deep inside of her

Hearing him speak she looked up at him, then to the side where his gaze had fallen. She moved pulling him back out of her with a shiver. Looking to the counter she managed to get up herself up onto the counter without much help, feeling like she was too heavy and he would hurt himself. But once she'd gotten on the edge he was between her legs once more. She looked up at him as he moved closer closing her eyes moaning as he'd pushed into her again. "Ahh... James." She almost whimpered her dream feeling so good she'd wished it was real. Getting to have him to herself. He filled her and after a moment he'd pulled out the feeling made her tingle. She moved her arms behind her leaning on them as he continued thrusting into her. Her head hung forward her eyes half closed till she'd felt something against her forehead opening her eyes she looked into his a long moment.

"I wonder if it would feel this good for real?" She questioned not really talking to anyone, groaning as he thrust into her with a sad smile her legs loosely holding him close.

Her whimper was a strange combination of erotic and sweet as she took him back in happily. Despite how tightly she squeezed him, James glided through her with each thrust like a hot knife passing through butter. He swore she was even getting wetter and couldn't help but smile as she moaned with each thrust as she leaned back a bit. He looked into her eyes as she mused gently to herself before groaning again, holding him close with her legs. James smiled back and shifted his hips a bit as he began thrusting a bit faster now, harder to as the sound of flesh against flesh began to ring out in the small bathroom.

"Just tell me what you need" he panted hotly as he leaned in and teased her nipples with his tongue, grazing the rising flesh with his teeth as her large breasts bounced before his eyes in glorious fashion

He'd pulled losing the connection as his head was pressed to hers. Leaning her head back as he'd thrust into her. Feeling his hands on her thighs made her blush. "Oh fuck James... I want you." She sighed she muttered putting her head back closing her eyes as she felt his length filling deep within her.

She was moaning with each thrust, the sounds echoing in the bathroom around them. "It feels... soooooo good." she groaned loudly her body bounced with each strong push into her. "Jaaaaaames" she groaned, her insides starting to feel hot twitching a little as he kept thrusting deep into her. Reaching a hand up she grabbed his shirt gently tugging on it pulling him closer looking in his eyes a moment still thinking it was a dream she leaned forward kissing his neck repeatedly. Till her insides were starting to grip around him, sucking on his neck as he continued.

Back
Top Bottom