Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A drunken beginning (Archmagos Issac x barelyAiwake)

She heard his question shrugging a little. "I know I liked them rubbing against you in passing. So I figured you touching them would feel better." She said with a nod. "And it does." She said with a small smirk. Pulling her hips away slightly she reached behind her freeing his cock from between their bodies. shifting it down it slightly rubbing between her legs. Her hips rocked as he caressed her large breast his length caressed between her legs. A small sigh escaped. "Apparently I like it when you do it." She said melting under his touch a small gasp escaping as he teased her nipples.

Hesitantly she got closer to the bed leaning forward her butt in the air she leaned forward more arching her hips wanting to feel him within her, and be more aware of it this time.

"I'd be lying if I said I am not enjoying it. Mmm so soft and big I love it" he said with a grin as she pulled her hips away for a moment to reach back and slide him between her legs. He groaned softly as her hips rocked and as he caressed the large orbs as she gasped and seemed to enjoy the light teasing. James grinned and kissed along her neck and jaw as she soon moved towards the bed and leaned forward to present herself to him. The message was clear and it made James grin deviously. Reluctantly, he released her breasts and slowly straightened up, running his fingers along her back, her waist, and her hips. Holding the base of his length, he positioned himself.

Slowly he ran the head along her slick pussy, teasing her clit just a bit. He was being admittedly a little mean teasing her but it was short lived as he slowly pushed the head inside of her. Pushing slowly deeper and deeper so that she could really get a feel for each inch as it filled her up. He was panting gently, fighting every urge to go fast and hard. No this was going to be slow for now. Let her enjoy this properly and get a feel for what she truly liked and wanted.

She heard his remark about enjoying it, and their size. "Guys may not like me. But my chest they do." She said simply shrugging. A smile curled her lips as he groaned with her movement. She rocked her hips more smiling. Embarrassed as she was in front of him with her rear in the air, like a cat in heat but he wanted her to decide. She she wanted him from behind plowing into her, feeling his chest against her back. She closed her eyes as she felt his fingers run along her skin. soon feeling his thick cock rubbing a running over her making her gasp.

She felt embarrassed how aroused she was just from him touching and kissing her, but she couldn't exactly hide it as he ran along her opening. She gasped feeling him part her lips as he slowly pushed into her. She moved forward a little parting her legs more giving him room to enter her pushing back slowly her hips meeting his. "Ahhhh... Jam." She moaned as he'd pushed completely into her the feeling familiar as she remembered how it felt the other night. "Still feels so good." She whispered. Her face buried in the blanket enjoying his slow careful pace.

James might have made a remark but she had made a good point. There weren't many guys who didn't like a pair of large breasts like hers. Plus, she was currently sending wave after wave of pleasure through him as she rocked her hips and worked him expertly. Eventually though, she stopped to present herself to him, the heat her body was generating in the moment he SWORE he could feel from a foot away. Slowly, teasingly perhaps, he slid inside her. It was so smooth and so easy. She was arguably more aroused now than the night before as gasped and parted her legs a bit. He kept pushing and pushing until soon enough their hips were pressed against each other. With that, James folded at the hip, running his hands along her waist to squeeze her breasts again, smiling as she whispered it still felt so good.

"I was thinking something similar" he whispered into her ear before kissing her neck. He circled his hips a moment, stirring himself inside of her. It was perhaps mean in a good way but it wasn't for long as he then began moving, thrusting into her nice and slow for the moment so she could really enjoy the length and get used to it again. When she was ready, she'd tell him what she needed to cum gloriously

Sicily was blushing brightly as she waited for him to push into her. When he had slow and steady a low groan escaped she leaned forward onto her mother's bed her hips pushing back against him. Her rear soon pressed to his hips she couldn't help but groan as he had gotten all the way inside her/ "Ohh... Jam... you're so big. But it feels.... So good." She groaned closing her legs a little, making it tighter around him buried inside her...
She tilted her head a little to the side as he kissed her biting her lip as he began to move some. His movements were slow and agonizing but made her feel good as she moaned. "Ahh..." She groaned her knees bent lifting her feet his balls brushing over her toes as he moved. She may have hated her mom, and especially the fact she got him. But at
this moment his thoughts were on her and she enjoyed that as he slowly started thrusting into her. "It feels good. But... almost teasing." She whispered slowly blushing at herself.

"And you're.....really.....tight" he grunted with a chuckle as he slid in. She even pushed back, her ass greeting his hips as the tip of his manhood found it had gone as deep as he could go. He shuddered as he began stirring and stopped as she squeezed her legs and in turn squeezed his cock. He gripped her hips as she groaned and pulled her knees up onto the bed. He throbbed with a noticeable intensity inside her at that. He breathed slow and deep before chuckling.

"Fuck. Nearly made me cum just then" he chuckled as he regained control of himself and began thrusting into her again. "That feel....better?" he grunted as he slid deep inside her, picking up speed

"I'm sorry... I'd thought tighter would make it better... for you..." She said with a soft chuckle of her own as he gripped her hips holding her against him. Feeling him above her, the squishy mattress below her she couldn't help but smile. Hearing his words, she grinned. "I'll have to try harder." She said playfully groaning as he'd thrust into her.

"It feels good." She whimpered as he had picked up speed rocking in and out of her. Her body rocked back against his groaning with a loud moan. Her large breasts rubbed against the blanket as their bodies moved together. Reaching between her legs she rubbed herself making her body shudder more with each thrust.

"Thought right" he said with a light but playful spank. He grinned devilishly as she mentioned trying harder. "Well I am like the Energizer bunny. I can keep going..." he said as he thrusted into her hard and deep "...and going" he added teasingly. He smiled as she whimpered hotly and pushed back into his thrusts. He grunted as she moaned more, shuddering. The vibrations making his cock throb inside her more.

"You're getting....fuck....so tight....and....wet" he grunted. James ran his hands up her body from her hips so that she was sitting up now, her back against his chest as he teased her breasts now to aid her own self pleasure.

Smirking when he'd said she was right she grinned, wiggling her rear end when he'd spanked her. "Have I been a bad girl?" She asked looking back at him pushing back against him as he'd thrust into her. "MY own big energizer rabbit." She emphasized a word groaning as he thrust into her. "How could I help it... You feel so good inside me." She whimpered leaning forward more, feeling him just a little deeper inside her. Her lips parted more as she shifted her hips his balls slapping against her clit making her moan.

James groaned audibly in pleasure at her playful wiggle and grinned wolfishly at her comment. "Mmm in the best way" he grunted, giving her a good hard thrust for emphasis as she pushed back into him. If it was even possible, James grew ever so slightly inside her as she called him her big Energizer Bunny. "Certainly fuck like it, wouldn't you agree?" he teased with a grin as she leaned forward to get him just a little deeper. Deeper he went as his balls lewdly collided with her clit and made her moan, causing a vibration that made him groan. "Mmmmm FUCK" he practically growled as he gripped her hips

Si heard him groaning as he thrust into her harder. Whimpering in pleasure when he'd pushed against her intentionally hard. She put a little roll into her hips as he kept thrusting. Reaching back she rubbed herself harder gasping loudly as she pleaded for him to keep going. And assuring him of how good it was feeling. Her insides had already begun to tingle. "Mmmm... hold me tighter." She said enjoying the feeling of him holding her, enjoying such treatment while she could. Her toes curled as she'd felt her body trying to grab onto him, holding him tighter inside her.

Si's little pleasured whimper only made that wolfish grin grow as she then responded by rolling her hips as well. Gods she knew exactly what she was doing and he responded in kind by maintaining those hard thrusts for her. The pressure was building with each thrust and each desperate plead not to stop. He nodded and squeezed her hips tighter as though to say 'Mine'. He gave another good hard thrust as he stopped, his cock throbbing hard as he filled her up. He thrusted slowly a few more times before slowly sliding out of her, leaving a lewd string of cum dribbling down her thighs. Despite his panting and the sheer amount he'd released, his manhood remained still very hard; albeit glistening in both their fluids. It's twitching was like a subtle message saying 'there's more if you want it'

Smiling as she felt him squeeze her hips she was loving the feeling of him touching her. "Ahh Jam. you... it feels so..." she whimpered which turned into a long moan. as he'd pushed deep into her feeling the quiver of his exploding cock as it filled her with warmth. Grabbing the blankets beneath her she pushed back against him wanting him as deep inside her as he could go. The smaller thrusts that followed making her tingle more as she grinned.

Even the feeling as he pulled out of her was warm and felt good. Panting lightly she glanced back at him noting his little friend still seemed eager to go. "I'm game if you are?" She said with a playful grin as she kind of collapsed onto the bed turning she sat up slowly reaching for him she pulled him in kissing him deeply. Her own version of "mine" her tongue luring his out as she held him close.

James loved her long moan and the way she pushed back into the thrust as though she wanted to feel the full force of his release. She took every drop as well with ease and even as she grabbed the blankets and rode out the release, she was grinning and panting. James could see in her posture and the look in her eyes that he'd very well woken a sleeping sexual goddess. Not that he'd complain. This suited her more than being down and hard on herself. She glanced back at him and the grin seemed hungry as she said that she was game if he was. James laughed a bit and ran a hand through his hair. "Sure you can handle it?" he teased with a smile as she flipped onto her back now and sat up, pulling him in for a deep kiss as her tongue began to flick about and tease his. James' tongue responded in kind, dancing with hers as she squeezed him close. James ran one hand up along her spine while the other ran along her thigh, squeezing possessively as he tilted his head to kiss her better. Even now his manhood was twitching and throbbing and any size that had burned off from stopping had now returned and then some

Si cocked her eyebrow as he'd looked down at her and spoke. "I'm sure I can handle more than you think I could." She said matter-of-factly before their kiss. She sighed as he kissed her back one of her hands trailing down along his back reaching his thinner rear end giving it a playful squeeze. "I mean look at me..." She sighed. "I'm not a toothpick who would just snap." Not fully sure herself how she'd meant it. She didn't focus on it enjoying him kissing her back, feeling his tongue wrapping with hers.

She slowly leaned back onto the bed pulling him with her, if he followed feeling his hardness rubbing against her waist and lower stomach her hands trailing up from his rear end lightly scratching his back with her finger nails.

James smiled at that comment as they kissed. He broke the kiss and laughed a bit as she squeezed his ass playfully. He smiled as he sat up a bit, looking down at her body greedily as she mentioned looking at her. "Fuck. I don't think I'm going to ever get tired of seeing you like this" he muttered with a chuckle as he kissed her again, massaging her tongue with his own. He indeed followed her as she leaned back into the bed, grunting as she rubbed against his manhood. The twitching and throbbing was intense against her and spoke of more pleasure to come for her. He growled as she clawed his back lightly, breaking the kiss a moment as he felt his jaw clench and his eyes roll back for a moment. He looked back down and grinned as he leaned in and kissed her neck and jaw, whispering huskily into her ear. "You keep that up and we're going to be up all night" he said, teasing her earlobe with his tongue as his hand ran up along her thigh to squeeze her rear.

Si was glad when he'd kissed her, still afraid at any moment she was going to wake in her bed from a vivid drunk dream, or he was simply going to push her away. Cocking her eyebrow when he'd laughed when she squeezed him. "Yea, you don't have as much junk in your trunk." She said with a slight chuckle. "Not that, that's a bad thing. I prefer guys like you." She said. 'Ones who wouldn't go for a girl like me.' she added to herself. She looked back up at him when he spoke looking up at him a little confused when he'd commented on seeing her like this not sure exactly what he'd meant. Not getting to inquire when he leaned in his lips capturing hers once more, his tongue dancing along hers feeling his thickness rubbing against her as the kiss continued.
Smiling when he seemed to enjoy the marks she left on him. Giggling when he kissed her skin and hearing his "threat" of being up all night, "You said that like it's a bad thing." She countered pulling him close again wrapping her arms around him rubbing her body against his.

Last edited:
James had to admit that he loved the way she tasted as they kissed, finding he wanted to kiss her again even as they broke the kiss for a moment. He laughed a bit at the mention of his ass and shrugged. "Eh. Not through a lack of trying" he said with a chuckle in regards to his figure. He smiled as she mentioned that she preferred guys like him and went in for another deep kiss as she seemed to lose herself again, her tongue finding it's way to his own tongue as she smiled. He raised an eyebrow when she countered and raised an eyebrow with a smile, running his hand up along her belly to tease her large breast. "Oh? You intend on doing just that? Cause we can certainly make that happen" he teased as he shifted a bit so that he could run the length of his throbbing member against her slick and hot entrance, making sure she could feel the twitching and throbbing deep in her core

She enjoyed his lips against hers claiming him even if only for this moment as hers. But the kiss broke and she looked up at him hearing him comment on what she'd said. "I wasn't saying it was bad. Merely that mine's bigger." She said sheepishly as their lips touched once more. Feeling his hand tease its way up her body till it was at her breast made a whimper of pleasure escape. He rubbed himself against her making a moan slip from her lips. Reluctantly she pushed him back enough to move from beneath him. "As fun as it it to defile my mom's bed. We should take this to my room." She suggested taking his hand as she led him out of the room. Making the short trip down the hall she'd shut her door behind her.

Once in her room she pulled him in for yet another kiss seeming to not be able to get enough of his lips. Stepping back she was slowly pushing him towards her bed once she felt him bump into it she broke the kiss looking up at him with a smirk as she pushed him back this time he'd fallen onto her mattress she looked down as him with a smirk standing between his legs leaning forward over him she kissed him his length rubbing between her legs once again.

James chuckled at her sheepish remark as she whimpered when he teased her breast, moaning as his length rubbed against her. She gave him a gentle push and he obliged as he stood up with a slow groan. He'd been that way for a little too long. He smiled as she mentioned her room and nodded. "Probably a good idea" he corroborated. James offered to help her up but she seemed possessed as she got up and took his hand, leading him away towards her room just down the hall. Almost as soon as the door was closed, she was on him again like a hungry jungle cat. Her kiss was hot and deep as she lead him back towards the bed and then gave him a playful push. He laughed as he fell back, his erect manhood standing at attention for her as she leaned forward and kissed him again. Her rubbing was making him restless as he ran his hands up her thighs and grabbed her hips. With a bit of shimmying, he angled himself just right to push the very head of his swollen cock into her, spreading the lips of her hot core to drive her more wild.

Back
Top Bottom