Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Beg Me, and Love it (gray x nurse)

((I would say some harshness, but not so much that she doesn't want to listen to him. But if she rebels, then he should be harsh.))

She breathed a huge sigh of relief when he unclasped her foot. She rolled her ankle around, it felt so good to be shackle-free. She could see the dark red line around it from where she'd pulled to try to escape. It obviously hadn't worked, all that had happened was that she injured herself.

She followed him steadily, her legs a little sore at first. She hadn't done much walking in the past few weeks, being chained up inside a room. It felt good to be getting some excercise, though she certainly hadn't gained any weight. If anything, she'd lost it from not eating much. She breathed deeply once they got outside, the fresh air filling her lungs and making her feel almost brand new. She noticed that he was walking ahead of her a little bit, but it didn't bother her. Women always walked behind men, that was just how it was. Even if she wasn't his sex slave it would be that way.

She turned her head every which way looking at the garn surrounding her. It was beautiful, the night was dark and majestic, the air was cool and comforting. She wanted to stay out here forever, and never go back to the stuffy bedroom.

((Alright, just thought I'd ask. Anything else you'd like to have happen / include? Eheh, sorry, I'll shut up after this.))

Walking with his hands clasped behind his back, Ein let himself admire the garden as well, finding that it had been some time since he had allowed himself this simple pleasure. For some time, he'd been busied with many preparations and plots of his own, so he had to admit, it was nice to be able to get out like this.

"Quite lovely isn't it? The gardeners seem to more diligent then usual." Speaking with a almost detached voice, as though not to her or even to himself. Making their way through the cool air as night set upon them, the glow of the fading sun cast all in on orange hue, creating a marvelous display upon the greenery. Smiling at the vivid color so arranged, he took a glance at his walking companion, wondering how to proceed. He had done well, he believed, up to this point, but for the life of him, was having trouble deciding how to best continue his slow erosion of her spirit.

((I think you're doing amazingly with what you're going with. I like the verbal, mental, and physical abuse mixed in with the sentimentalism and subservience. Keep doing what you're doing, I have no complaints. <3))

She nodded, daring to even reach out and brush her hand along the leaves. It reminded her of the garden at her home. It was massive, filled with all kinds of flowers. Short bushes, tall trees, hanging ivy, hundreds of varieties of flowers. As much as she enjoyed being out here, it was beginning to make her sad as well. She missed her home terribly. She had already told him that she wouldn't leave to go back there, and it was true, she knew she couldn't go back, but that didn't mean that she didn't miss it. If she could, she would go back to the way her life was. But that wasn't an option.

She shuddered a little at the cool air, she wasn't used to being so undressed and outside. She was almost never out of full clothing when she was at home, partially due to her unmarried status and partially because she enjoyed clothing. She didn't find much joy it in here, though, probably because he didn't allow her to wear much of it.

((Alright ^^ I'm rather enjoying this as well, I'll try to keep it up. ))

Chuckling lightly as time passed them by, he threw his gaze up the moon, hanging drunk in the sky with the light of the sun. Finally, he stopped, realizing they had by now made a full ring about the garden and then half way again. "Have you given any thought to your apparent confusion on the matter of your regard of me?" He asked, resuming walking slowly, heading back to the palace, thinking it was getting quite late is it was.

Reaching the door, he did not go in yet, and instead rested against he stone wall, hands folded in front of him, waiting for an answer. It had been realized by him just then that he should like to know where she stood, mentally, in order to think of how to continue. From what he gather, he was thinking that perhaps it was time to show her some kind of more brutal fate, a warning to what would happen should she try and escape, but wasn't sure if mentally that would be good at the moment.

She frowned when she saw he was heading back to the palace. So soon? They'd barely been out there an hour. Though she was saddened, she could have stayed out in the garden forever. She could've lived there, under the trees and near the flowers. She could live outside in a place like this, it was nothing like that horrid forest he'd first taken her to.

His question threw her off. How did she regard him? She hated him, of course. But she wasn't sure she should say something like that to him. It might make him angry and he wouldn't let her out in the garden anymore, or he'd chain her to the bed again, or he'd take away all of her clothes, or he'd let his men have their way with her. She didn't want any of those things to happen. "I...um," she tried to think of a way to go about this diplomatically, "You own me. I know that. But...that doesn't mean that I like it,"

Watching her intently as she spoke, Ein bit his lip, realizing she was slipping back to what she was before, if not all the way. Upon this realization, he gave a sigh, not bothering to explain himself, and imply nodded once. "I suppose, but that still doesn't account for how you seemed so willing to commit yourself to me before." He said with a sly smile, knowing it usually offset her.

Turning again, he led the way not inside but off a side path that snaked it's way through a dense part of the garden, an idea beginning to form in his head as he watched the plants around him, forming the idea from inspiration they seemed to give to him all at once. Still grinning, he stopped, and turned round again to her. "Well, can you explain that as well?"

He threw her off again with the committment question. Why was he so tricky like that? Why couldn't he just say what he really wanted to say in the first place, instead of tricking her into saying something else? She sighed and followed him slowly down the sidepath, barely realizing that they were going into a dense unkept part of the garden. He was luring her someplace, and she was barely noticing.

"No...I can't really explain that. You know I can't," her entire tone changed, she sounded more defeated now, "You have that power over me, which I don't understand. And when you...do things to me...I feel attached to you." she knew that he knew all of this, he just wanted her to say it out loud. If she said it out loud then it had to be true, and she couldn't run away from what she'd spoken.

Smirking at her words, he found what he was looking, for. Stooping to pick a small bundle of the a certain flower, he pretended to sniff them as he spoke, also pretending that had an unusually lovely scent. "Oh? And what sort of things are those?" He asked, hoping the question would off set her enough that she would be to flustered to think as he held out the flowers to her face, offering to let her smell them.

In truth, they were a kind of light relaxant, alone they didn't do much, but it hadn't been long since she had been drugged, and this particular breed had the effect of bringing back toxins and effects of drugs previously consumed. If lucky, she might feel a slight reemergence of the feeling of the aphrodisiac from the flowers scent.

She began to fidget when he asked her what kind of things. He knew what kind of things, and he knew that she wouldn't want to say them. At first she pulled her face away when he held the flowers out to her, but she quickly relented and leaned forward, taking a deep wiff of it. It didn't smell like much, but for some reason it began to calm her down. She blinked a couple of times, feeling her body relax.

At the same time her muscles were relaxing, her cheeks flushed as she became a little hot. She glanced up at him, almost sheepishly, "Well...you know. When you touch me, and...kiss me, and cuddle me..." she found herself rattling off all of the things he did to her, and that she liked. Then she realized what she was doing and shook her head, trying to snap out of it, but for some reason she was lightly caught in thinking about him.

Pleased with the quickness of the reaction, he carefully placed the bundle aside, again in a casual manner, watching her fidgeting, trying to see just how clearly the scent had effected her, he continued to walk with her, heading deeper into a trove of old trees that ringed the garden. Of course, the flowers would have nearly as potent an effect as the actual drug, but he thought it would suffice to loosen her mood a little, and perhaps see how she behaved with less pretense of thought.

"Indeed? Well then, perhaps you don't have much reason to so dour after all?" Giving the suggestion lightly, he wondered if it might be possible to shift her thinking in this way, relaxing her first, and then trying to persuade her thinking in the haze that followed.

She followed him deeper into the tangled path, walking slower and yet more eagerly at the same time. Slower as she was more relaxed, more eagerly as she felt that she actually wanted to be walking with him now. She pondered his words for a few moments, deciding that he was right. She didn't have much reason to be so sour.

"Yeah...you're right," she said quietly, looking him up and down from behind. He really was extremely attractive, why did she have to push him away all of the time? She shouldn't expect equality anyway, no matter how she had ended up married to, they wouldn't have given her equality. It just wasn't the way society worked. Besides, it was obvious that her body liked it when he was rough with her.

Taking a pause in the middle of the small grove, his gaze turned star wards, a smile on his lips as he herd her words, and felt her eyes upon him. Before turning about to face her, he gave one more suggestion. "You've been of Royal upbringing all you life.. were you really happy back at your home? Perhaps thats why your body admits so easily to such things, because it knows what you really want. Perhaps.. the royal life was simply not for you." Turning now, he smiled and approached her, stopping only a scant distance from her. Tilting his head he awaited her answer once again, interested now, of how she would react to his words.

Meanwhile the sun had gone down, and night started to creep over the realm.

Her eyes widened at his words, she had never thought of that. But...she didn't think it was true. She was born royal, she had to be suited for royal life. It didn't make sense that she wasn't. She also didn't understand why she couldn't be his and still be royal. She had basically admitted that she would be submissive to him, why did she have to be slavish? But he was so close to her now. She could smell him. Her heart started to beat faster, and for a fleeting second she thought she might be in love with him. But she couldn't be.

She stared into his eyes for a moment but quickly averted her eyes towards the ground. She fidgeted a little, unsure of what to say to him. "You...you are more royal than I. You are a leader...I am a follower," so she ceded to him, but she didn't denounce her royalty.

Ah progress, beautiful and slow, but unmistakeably there. Smiling at her words, he thought perhaps it was to much to expect her to denounce herself so quickly. Shrugging, he made one final observation on the subject. "Perhaps I am wrong, I simply though it might be the part of you that isn't... wholly of Royal blood that might be showing itself." Leaving it at that, implying the means by which he had originally brought her here, he shrugged it off and lowered his head, ever so close to her now, eye on level with hers, flshing bright in the dark.

"Hmm, something wrong?" He asked, a small smile on his face, amused by the way she acted with his proximity, and wanting to see what she would do with him closer still like this.

Ugh, he had to bring that up. She hated even thinking about that fact. He truly was more royal than she was, but her royal blood came from a king, a man. Her royal blood was strong, she was sure of it. But his lips were nearly touching hers now, and she wanted to kiss him so badly. She could feel her temperature rising, her heartbeat quickening, her skin glistening with heat even in the cool air. She fidgeted her hand ever so slightly, wanting to reach out and touch him more than almost anything.

"No...nothing's wrong," she whispered very softly. She was using all of her restraint to not just jump on him. Technically, he should iniate any sort of intimacy they had, and if he didn't want it he could push her away at any moment. But she wanted him so badly. His movement forced her to look into his eyes, and that thought of loving him flashed through her mind again. Finally she leaned forward those last couple of centimeters and pressed her lips against his, fire tearing through her as she did it.

As expected all he had to do was wait, and soon enough, he felt her lips upon his own. smiling into the kiss, he returned it tenfold, and with a deft movement, placed a hand upon her waist, the other on her back, pressing her closer to him. Very slowly, he moved them off the main trail, and soon he had her against a tree as before, only this time she was not bound, and this time, he did not have to force her.

Smiling as he broke the kiss, a brushed a strand of her hair from her face before moving his mouth to her neck nibbling upon it gently as he pressed himself to her, and then pulled back lightly, teasing her into following him, into desiring more. The night air was cool, but not overly so, and the bark of the tree was smooth. Upon the ground was a light covering of soft grass, raked free of twigs and sticks by the regular gardening.

She loved it when he touched her, there was absolutely no doubt in that. She could not deny that he brought her immense pleasure or that she desired him just as much. She leaned back against the tree, feeling at ease against it this time, so different from the last. It was a support this time, not a barrier. It aided them together, it didn't hinder her against him.

She did follow him when he pulled back, immidiately pressing forward against him. She reached one hand up to her shoulder and fumbled with the tie until the shift came loose, dropping slowly down her body until it crumpled to the ground. She was unafraid to be naked before him, and she knew that there was no one around to see her like this except him. Then her arms went down to his pants, pulling at them to free his manhood.

Getting caught up in the moment himself, Ein had the thought that perhaps he was growing a little fond of her himself. Pushing that thought down, he soon forgot it, thinking to address it at a latter time. As she striped herself, and pulled at his pants, he aided her struggle, his pants falling down as he stepped from them, and followed soon by the rest of his clothing. Now both naked, he resumed his action, nipping eagerly at her neck, his hand drawing her close as one rose to her breast, lightly playing with her nipple.

Meanwhile, he rose a single leg, feeling his thigh come into contact with her exposed womanhood, and rubbing on it with growing strength. His free hand, in turn, moved to her thigh, running down it and then up, over her waist and lightly playing momentarily with her clit before running up her body and down her back.

She murred softly when he pressed his leg against her womanhood, bucking her hips up to press it harder against it. She leaned her head down and kissed his cheek, neck, and collarbone softly, almost lovingly. She wriggled anxiously, her desire for him mounting with every passing second. She ran her hands up his now bare chest slowly, feeling his muscles rippling as he moved. She wrapped her arms around his neck loosely and rubbed the back of it gently.

By now she had completely forgotten all of what had transpired earlier. She forgot arguing with him about clothing, about her being less royal than him, about her serving him, all of it. All she knew what her desire for him and the fact that he seemed to have some desire for her as well.

Falling into the rhythm of her body, he obliged her movement by press his leg higher and harder against her. Shortly after, he replaced the leg with his finger, suddenly letting them dip down below into her pussy, teasing her clit and soaking themselves in her wetness. Smiling as she left a trail of kisses down his front, his free hand moved from her hair down her her breasts, caressing the folds gently, as his own lips found her nipple, suckling and nipping as he increased the speed of his fingers.

Erstwhile, he leaned her back against the tree, pressing his body close to hers as his lip found her again, devouring her lip in a passionate kiss, tongue meeting hers in an intricate dance. For all his planning, and for all that this was a part of it, he could deny that he found her quite... alluring, and when she was properly seduced, could be quite the wonderfully pleasing partner.

She moaned into his mouth when his fingers pushed up inside of her, her body tensing for a moment. She kissed him back furiously, with more passion than she ever had before. Her arms tightened around his neck and drew him closer to her, her chest rising and falling more quickly as her breathing grew faster and more wild.

She opened her eyes and looked at him while they were kissing, her arousal clear, but more than that, there was devotion in her eyes. Whether or not she would admit it, she didn't want to be with anyone except him. She only wanted him, he'd been the only one to ever make her feel this way and she was attached to him for that.

Upon seeing the look in her eyes, Ein's passion increased many time over, if he could have, he would have tilted his head back and laughed in triumph. True, she may have been slightly drugged, and perhaps she wouldn't admit it, but he knew that look, and seeing it from her was actually quite an arousing experience. Kissing her burning lips with fury, he finally broke the kiss for a moment, grinning as he decided to test her devotion, placing a hand on her head and lowering her down to her knees, he pressed himself forward against her, his hardened cock sliding between her breasts and lightly touching her lip.

Grinning down at her, he look at her for a long moment, eyes promising a favorable reward should she do this. While one hand still held her down in place, his other caressed her cheek, brushing over her skin and down to lightly tease her nipples once again.

She pouted a little when he pulled his lips away from hers, she'd been caught in the moment. She dropped down to her knees as he pushed her, her face turned up to look at him. At first she was confused and didn't understand, but when he pressed himself towards her, she realized what he wanted. He wanted her to suck on him, to put his cock into her mouth.

She looked at his cock, so close to her face. She stared at it for a moment and then opened her mouth, allowing him to push it in passed her lips. She looked up at him again, still unsure. But the look on his face told her that it was okay. She looked back down again and pushed her lips down further, his cock sliding deeper into her mouth.

Smiling and letting out a low moan of pleasure as she slid his cock into her mouth, Ein took a moment to relish the feeling. After the initial wave of pleasure, his grin grew mischievous, and, slipping a foot free from it boot, moved forward, teasing her clit with the lower limb, giving her some kind of measure of stimulation while she went about the job.

Resting his hands upon her head, they slowly pressed her further onto him, his pulsing member throbbing hotly in her mouth, down into her throat, as she took him in. For her to do this willingly, truly, she must be slowly warming up to him, and that thought further the next moan of pleasure he let out.

It felt sort of weird to have his member inside of her mouth. It was throbbing and hot as well as being wide and long, it filled her entire mouth. But he seemed to be enjoying it immensely, and so she tried to be okay with it. She gagged a little when he pressed her head down so far that he slipped into her throat. She instinctively tried to pull back, but his hands held her there. She whimpered softly, panic rising for a moment.

Then he relented and allowed her to move herself. She bobbed her head up and down slowly, taking him near to her throat but not into it. She didn't like that feeling and she certainly didn't like him enough to do that without liking it yet. She did other things that were sort of embarassing, but they felt good, so she dealt with it.

Back
Top Bottom