Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Beg Me, and Love it (gray x nurse)

She murred softly when he pressed his lips to hers and began to roam over her body. He was being so gentle, she loved it. She kissed him back, her mouth open in the kiss. She didn't seek out his tongue, but if he chose to give it to her she would welcome it. This time felt different, it felt realer to her. It was realistic in every way, they were just laying there together, they started to feel hot for each other, and they decided to act on it.

She propped herself up onto her elbow when he began to touch her womanhood. She pressed her hips up to him again, pressing her clit harder against his finger. She kissed him harder, her one hand moving to the dress she wore. She untied the knot and let it fall away from her, she was growing bold -- she was wanting him. She moved closer to him, one leg splaying over his body. Without even realizing it, she crawled on top of him, humping his hand as he touched her.

Impassioned by her sudden boldness, Ein felt his body light up as she moved against him, pressing his hand a little harder against her as she began to move her hips against it, moving to her undulating body. As she strode atop him, a grin found it's way into their kiss, and he took the invitation, his tongue lightly tapping hers in an invitation to play.

Feeling himself grew aroused, and hard, he let his eyes open to take in her naked form, appreciating her vast beauty, thankful for that trait about her. However, right now all that his mind was concerned with was her touch against his, and as he press another finger lightly into her, he let his other hand flow over her back, through her hair and down her spine, tickling the slender bone. Breaking the kiss for only a moment, he striped his shirt off, smirking to her as he had a chance, before burying her lips in his once again, increasing the speed of his hand.

She squeezed his waist gently with her thighs, crawling closer to him. She slid her hands down his muscley and toned chest until she reached the start of his pants. She lifted her hips up off of him and yanked his pants down. She could feel that he was hard beneath her and it made her strangely happy. She giggled at him and pulled away from the kiss for a moment to gaze into his eyes. She bit her lip for a moment and then rushed at him, kissing him even harder than she had been before.

She pushed her hips down towards his hard length, feeling it rub up against her. She moved her hips like that for a few seconds, teasing them both. Then she couldn't handle it any more and adjusted her body so that she was just above his throbbing cock. She shoved down onto him, feeling him fill her insides. She groaned in elation and squeezed his shoulders, wrapping her arms around him and pulling herself down to him.

Moving in time with her as she strode atop him, Ein let out a light moan as she pulled away his pants, his cock coming free and joyed to to unrestrained. As she moved over him, he gave a light nod and smile as her lips rushed to meet his thrusting his hip up us she brought hers down, filling her completely as he throbbed within her, hands moving to clasp around her, helping to rock her on his cock, kissing her more and more passionately.

Moaning into her lips as they picked up speed, he pressed far and deep into her, eyes lightly closing as one of his hands moved and took her breasts in his hand, massaging it tenderly and playing lightly with her nipple.

Elsa moaned too when he thrust his hips up, his cock filling her to his base. She squeezed him with both her inside muscles and her thighs, kissing him even harder than she had been before. It was like she was kissing him for her life, for the sake of everything good. She rode his cock hard and fast, his own movements only adding to their passion. She'd been riding him for no more than a couple of minutes before she felt a powerful orgasm stirring up inside of her. She moaned and grabbed onto him, her muscles squeezing him as she rose higher and higher.

She came quickly but forcefully, driving herself down onto him. She couldn't believe that he had made her cum so quickly. It was their passion together that had made her come, this time the sex had been different. She had wanted it without drugs or anything else. She had come to him, wanted him, and he had allowed her to take what she wanted.

His voice adding to hers as they moaned, Ein felt himself thrust yet harder into her as she came down on him harder still. Feeling her squeeze onto him, he couldn't help it as he realized he was getting close to his own climax. Kissing her lips fervidly and with burning need and passion, he pressed her hips hard up to hers as she came, throbbing hotly into her as he came, his cum filling her in a matter in seconds.

Panting hard as his exited moan died down, his arms wrapped around her back and waist loosely, holding her into him as his mind whirled through several thoughts at once. How much better it had been when she was simply wanting it in honest, and how quickly they had wound to their peaks. Laying there, with her still straddling him like this, even as he regained his usual manner of though, he had to admit, this had been.. Amazing.

She smiled when she felt them come together, her body sinking down on top of him. She laid out flat on him, her legs still straddling him. She kissed his collarbone and his neck gently, tenderly. She ran her lips up his jaw until she got to his lips, where she kissed him very very softly. She nuzzled him and murred, moving her body to roll off of him. She felt him slide out of her as she moved, immediately pressing against him again.

"That was fun," she whispered with a little giggle. She kissed his neck again and slung an arm across his chest, her body nearly plastered against his. She sighed contentedly and closed her eyes, reading to sleep now. She didn't want to talk about it, she didn't want to discuss anything. She just wanted to fall asleep after having an amazing fuck with her lover.

Sighing contently as she rolled off of him briefly, he let her lay on him as he reached an arm loosely around her waist, feeling as though their bodies were almost melted together from the heat of their previous actions. Chuckling a little himself, he gave a small nod and kissed her slowly in return.

"Very enjoyable indeed." He admitted, and with that, his eyes shut, sleep coming to him in a wave. It had been amazing, their fucking had been more intense and passionate then ever before it seemed, and all of her own free will. As he began to dooze off, a faint amused smile found it's way to his lips. And then he was out.

She fell asleep quickly, very quickly. Her body pressed against him, her mind exhausted, her urges satiated, she felt better than she had in a very long time. She clung to him the entire time they slept, his warmth comforting her. She slept dreamlessly, completely lost in deep deep sleep. In the morning she awoke slowly, stretching her limbs out and opening her eyes. She looked up at him next to her and sat up on an elbow, leaning down to kiss his neck gently.

Then she rolled away from him, snuggling into the comforter. She yawned and closed her eyes again, thinking that she might doze off again unless he awoke her.

His own sleep being sounds as well, Ein didn't realize he'd dropped off at all until he felt her lips upon his neck, eyes opening slowly as the veil of sleep lifted from his mind. Seeing her rolled onto her side, he gave a small little smile, and leaned up on his own elbow, leaning down and kissing her collar with a lingering touch.

"Good morning." Was all he said at length, offering a faint smile as he settled back onto his pillow, stretching his arms out above him and popping his neck, finding it a little sore as he rubbed it gently. Putting the time somewhere in the early morning, he thought through his plans for the day.

When she felt his lips on her and heard his voice she immediately rolled back over to face him. She had to admit, she was a little bit embarassed about the night before. She'd been so forward, so aggressive. It certainly wasn't in her nature to be that way, especially in a sexual manner. She rested her head on the pillow and looked at him, but didn't snuggle up to him again just yet.

She still didn't want to be the kind of girl who came at his every beck and call. She wanted to do things because she wanted to, not just because he told her to. "Good morning," she answered back to him, a little smile dancing on her lips as well.

Smiling lightly at her words, Ein let his eyes close a moment, fully awake now, and realizing what day it was. glancing briefly over her face and out the small window, his eyes grew distant. It was time.

"I think you'll find today quite interesting." He promised, jumping into his thoughts immediately, his smile growing a bit as he raised a hand, gracing it over her soft cheek before sitting up, the change giving him a small head rush which he repressed quickly. Looking back to her, he switched the conversation back to something more light. " And how are you feeling this morning?" He inquired.

She sat up fully and stretched her arms out with a yawn, and then her legs. She smiled at him when he stroked her cheek and then yawned again. She shook her head a little to fully wake herself up. She realized that she was nude and didn't have any clothing to get dressed in. She turned and looked at him, "Can I have real clothes today?" she asked carefully, making sure to put her poutiest face on.

She wondered why today would be 'quite interesting', but she hoped it was a good thing. "I feel good," she said with another smile, making sure to keep things nice and fluffy with him. She wasn't mad at him afterall, but she still didn't want to be completely submissive to him. She was still having trouble with that.

Smiling lightly, he didn't answer her right away, simply sat up more fully and stretched one final time, coming to stand up at last, hearing his legs pop as they stretched as well. Finally, Ein looked back to her and gave a shrug. "Well of course, you'll be needing some if were to be traveling."

With that note hanging in the air, he moved to collect his clothes, replacing them on his person for the time being, till he could find some new ones. In any case, he moved to a small closet near the corner, one that he'd had his staff fill while they had taken their walk in the gardens. "there are some clothes in here, pick out what you like." He explained, taking a seat in the single chair in the room.

She rolled out of the bed and walked over to the closet, opening it and peering inside. There were at least ten beautiful gowns hanging there, none as fancy as ones she used to wear, but they were all gorgeous. She thumbed through them, finally settling on an emerald green one. She pulled it on and tied the corset, her breasts pushing up a little bit. She felt the silk fabric and smiled, turning to show him the dress. She stood in front of him in the chair, beaming with happiness. She was glad to be clothed again, and glad that he seemed to be treating her more like an equal now.

She didn't know when the clothes had gotten to the room, but it didn't matter. All that mattered was that she had gowns to wear. "Where are we going?" she asked curiously.

Smiling bemusedly as she discovered the collection of gowns in the closet, having been placed there at his orders when they had been in the gardens, a subtle little trick that amused him for some reason, Ein moved to sit down upon the edge of the bed once more.

"Many places." Was all he said for the moment, wondering how much he should tell her. Finally he gave a shrug and elaborated. "To put it simply, I've much business that needs attending. It's all well and good to have plans, but they are quite worthless unless their implemented, and mine are rather.. widespread." He concluded, giving a short little chuckle at the understatement. "You'll be coming with me or course, and this time we'll be traveling by couch for the most part."

She was relieved that they were going to go by carriage, she wouldn't have to ride or walk. She walked over to him as he sat on the edge of the bed and extended her arms, wrapping them loosely around his neck. She buried her head there, taking a deep breath and smelling his unique and wonderful scent. She was still dubious about being as submissive as he wanted her to be, as petlike and nonhuman, but she realized now that she really did have feelings for him, and that she certainly was attracted to him.

"Do I have to do anything?" she asked softly, hoping the answer was no. As a woman she'd never been allowed to be involved in business or political matters, she didn't know much about it. The only things she knew she'd read in books.

Smiling at her further question, Ein gave a simple shrug. "Not particularly. Perhaps you may be able to assist, yet your presence is more then enough help as it were." Wondering how she would take those words, he spent a moment contemplating that technically, she was still completely and fully a princess of sorts. Shaking his head, he stood up from the bed, supressing a small chuckle at the fact.

"In any case, we'll likely be away for some time, there are a great number of places I must visit if I am to see my plans come to fruition." He commented, moving to the door and motioning for her to follow.

She didn't really like the way he was talking. He was being cryptic and secretive, and she didn't like it. She frowned at him and crossed her arms over her chest, each hand holding on to the opposite bicep. She rubbed her arm nervously, hesitating a couple of moments before she began to follow him. She followed him out of the room and down the hall, but the further they walked the more worried she became.

"I feel like there's something you're not telling me." she said carefully, not wanting to anger him, but wanting to get the truth out of him, "Are you using me?"

Looking back over his shoulder as she voiced her concerns, Ein gave a light shrug, deciding there was little harm in telling her. "You knew my intentions from the start didn't you? Carving out an empire isn't exactly an easy to do. I need to discuss matters with my collaborators from other countries... Even then..." He paused, mind seeming almost to stray. "Even then it will likely take many years before I start to see any real results. The best of plans take much longer if they are to last."

Giving another shrug he gave a light grin as he looked to her. "Using you? Hm, perhaps some might put it that way, but really, whats the problem with that? Your not any lesser for it are you?"

She stopped walking and just stared at him for a few moments. She blinked a couple of times, her eyes sad. She had thought that he liked her. She had known what his intentions were from the start, but she thought things were different now. She thought they had mutual feelings for each other, but now she wasn't sure. Had he manipulated her into needing him, only to use her for what she was? That hurt. She looked down at the ground and clasped her hands together, wringing them anxiously. She didn't know what to say to him now.

She was lesser for it, it meant that she had no integrity. It meant that she couldn't be independent, she didn't think for herself. She needed a man to run her affairs for her. She didn't want to help him carve an empire, and she wouldn't. He could try to use her however he wanted, but she wasn't going to take an active role in any of it. She began walking again, but wouldn't look at him.

Looking back at her, he shook his head, a little put out by her reaction. Speaking now, he found himself honestly telling her his thoughts, wondering why he did so.

"Honestly, I don't understand the problem, it's only your title I'm using, not you ,unless you are so attached to what others think of you is there really anything it changes? You don't have to act any differently, nor really do anything at all, and it doesn't change my opinion. Would you think less of me of I used someones coat to keep myself warm from a chill evening? I truly don't understand it." Sighing a little and shrugging, he continued on, deciding he still had a long way to go with her.

That was when she began to get angry at him. "A coat and a person's dignity are not the same thing!" she snapped at him, trying to hold her anger back. She'd come a long way since she'd first been so very angry with him there in the forest where he'd first taken her. Where he'd first tried to strip her of her royalty. "A coat is something you can cast off. Get a new one, give to someone else. My name is my name, my lineage is mine alone." this was the first time she was really speaking her mind to him, proving that she had real intelligence and wasn't just mouthy.

"You act as if you can just use my name for what you want. I didn't ask for you to steal me away. I didn't ask for you to take me, and I didn't ask to end up becoming attached to you. And now you want to use my name too." she glared up at him for a moment and then huffed, "I am not going to try to stop you. It is obvious that I hold no sway with you."

Keeping his calm, he continued walking, speaking as he went. "Are they really so different?" He began, shaking his head once more. "You act as though it were important to you, but what use does it serve, truly, the only thing it has done you is to serve to have you stolen away as you say. Had you not been who you are, you would not be in this situation, and even still he cling to it."

Turning around he looked her over. "Since this is your life now, why try to change what is beyond your control? Is it not better to do what you can with what you have?" Sighing he continued on, never having raised his voice even once.

She huffed and did not answer him. She was getting more heated than he was, apparently. She was red in the face and obviously angry while he hadn't even broke a sweat and was speaking as calmly as ever. He'd worked her into a frenzy and yet he was as normal as ever. That upset her even more. She crossed her arms over her chest and looked away from him, refusing to even look at him again. She was not going to admit that he was right. She wasn't. It didn't matter what she thought anyway. He was going to use her however he liked no matter what she said to him.

Back
Top Bottom