Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Beg Me, and Love it (gray x nurse)

"Hullo." He responded in turn, his thoughts beginning to piece back together as he came down off the pleasure high. As such, he noticed her looking at the bed, and gave a little grin of his own. Taking a moment more to collect his breathe, he reached over, arms taking her up by the knees and the back, and moved to his feet, his strength returning as he did so. Walking the short distance over to the bed, her remaining chain clattering across the floor, her deposited her within the bed, wondering if she truly was beginning to be broken in. In either case, he believed he had made progress today, and smiled as he stood up again stretching his arms.

"As I said before, it really isn't so bad here. And I'm glad to see you've learned to enjoy yourself."

"Mmmmm," she muttered as he dropped her on the bed, stretching her limbs out. The bed was so soft and warm, she could feel her eyes drooping already. "Me too," she murmured as she rolled onto her side, her head resting against a fluffy pillow. For now she'd forgotten that she was chained to the bed, that she was drugged, that she was supposed to hate him. All she could think of was how satisfied her body was.

The drugs were weak on her now, though they were still prevelent. She looked up at him standing to the side of the bed. She wanted him to cuddle with her. "Cuddle with me?" she asked quietly, pouting her lips coyly.

For a split second, it seemed as though Ein had hesitated, something he never allowed himself to do unless absolutely necessary, his greatest personal pride being in his usual ability to have thought most courses of action through before they needed to be decided. But here, he had to force himself to decide quickly whether to comply with her request. On one hand, it might make her more obedient and blindly loyal to him, and on the other, refusing might remind her of how it was that was in charge of her. Each was viable, however, he needed to act fast, not wanting to seem as though either choice had been a though out plan.

Smiling and closing his eyes even as he reached out and pinched out the candles lighting the room, Ein nodded once slowly, and with a single motion, swept himself onto the bed next to her, wrapping one arm tightly about her. His goal was still foremost in his mind, but truth be told, though he'd never admit it, he had grown a little bit fond of her. If just a little, for now.

She smiled as he got onto the bed and wrapped his arm around her. She scooted up close to him, her naked body pressed against his. She sighed deeply and closed her eyes, enjoying the complete darkness of the room, the only other presence was him. She rested her head against his chest and threw an arm across it, one leg entangled in his. She fell asleep quickly, feeling warm, safe, and satisfied.

While she slept the drugs wore off completely, but seamlessly this time, not like the last. She got no headache from it, in fact she continued to sleep peacefully without realizing that she was pressed against another body.

Smiling as he himself drifted off to sleep, Ein slept soundly, a loose grin on his lips as he dreamed. It was.. nice, he had to admit, and he enjoyed feeling her cuddled up next to him. However, this did not keep him from waking up early the next day. As much as he loathed to do so, he carefully extracted himself from her embrace, being careful not to wake her. The sun was hardly even up, not yet over the horizon, but he needed to get an early start, he had spent far to much time with her for now, and he needed to attend to the other affairs that were required with his position. Plus, he didn't want her to wake up, off the drugs and possibly find out she didn't like his company.

Smiling as always, he left the room, shutting the door quietly as he stalked away, thinking of the various other things he had to do for his plan to work since this part was going so well. If he continued to prove lucky, he would be very happy indeed. At that thought, his smiled widened, and he set off to go and find his father, wondering if the sickly king was up yet.

Elsa slept on for quite awhile. The drugs and all of their action packed fun the day before had exhausted her, she needed the rest. Even after he released himself from her she stayed curled up on the bed, her face stuffed into a pillow. She slept completely soundly without a dream or interuption of any kind. When she finally did awaken, sunlight was pouring in through a window and warming her face.

She opened her eyes and blinked a few times, stretching. She sat up and slowly recognized her surroundings. She remembered the day before, and realized that Ein was not with her. She sat there staring at the wall for a few moments, thinking. How did she feel about him? She wasn't sure...but she didn't think that she hated him anymore.

For a few hours, Ein attended to the things he had to, meeting with royals, a brunch with the merchants guild, and other such things, after that after that he visited his mother and father, conversing with them. By the time he had finished what he decided needed to be done this day, it was already past noon, and he figured to ought to go and see to his most important part of the day, Elsa. After all, so much rested on her as far as his plan went.

He had sent a servant with a tray of food to deliver to her earlier, but now he came to visit in person, noticing that it was already growing late into the afternoon, almost evening, and thinking over what he had to say and act when he arrived back to the room he had given her. Opening the door, he stepped in, looking about for her, on his guard in case she tried anything. "And how are you faring?" He asked.

When the food had been slipped under the door, Elsa got up to go retrieve the plate. It was only hten that she remembered that she was chained to the bed. She lounged back against the pillows and ate the food slowly, staring at the shackle on her ankle the entire time. She tried to determine the purpose of the shackle. Was it so that she couldn't run away entirely or was it so that she couldn't get away if he wanted to have sex with her?

Elsa looked up when she heard the door open. She'd finished the food and the plate was sitting on her lap. She stared at him for a moment before answering. "I'm...alright," she said slowly and carefully. "How do you fare?" she was calm and polite, her words didn't hold much emotion at all.

Choosing his words carefully as he could, Ein though about how to respond, seeing that she had finished her food. "Quite well, the days activities can be.. Trying, but only minutely so." Taking a moment to stop and let out a deep breath, he moved about the room, examining a few things with casual interest before coming to stand by the side of the bed she sat on. "Enjoy your meal?" He asked, content to make small talk while he tried to analyze her reaction and mood.

It wasn't an easy feat, seeing as how she was keeping emotion from her voice, but he believed he could get a general gist if he listened long enough.

Elsa had a hard time believing that the 'day's activities' could be trying to him when he was as domineering as he was with her. It was nice though, that he was being friendly towards her rather than just coming in and throwing himself on her. She knew she was still naked, as she figured she would be for quite some time, but being nude in front of him was no longer embarassing to her. She'd become numb to that fact.

She nodded, "Yes. It was good...thank you," she said politely. It was the truth, the food had been very good, it had been filling. "Have you eaten?" she wasn't sure why she'd asked him that, it wasn't like she cared...right? Maybe she did care...but only a little bit.

Hearing her speak, Ein believed he had made progress, perhaps not a as much as he might have with others, but thinking about the kind of person she had been at first, it was quite impressive. She even appeared to be alright with the fact of her nudity. Smiling, he shrugged, deciding how to answer. "Thank the cook, not I" Pausing there, he tilted his gaze upwards, honestly thinking about her question.

"Hmm, I don't believe I have, perhaps I should at some point here soon." Sitting down upon the edge of her bed, he turned his gaze about the room before returning it to her. "So, I suppose I shouldn't beat around the bush, how exactly is it you feel about all this, I must say your being quite confusing about it all." Smiling a bit wider, he played the act a bit further, remembering she didn't know about how she had been secretly drugged. "One minute your screaming in pleasure and asking me to 'cuddle' with you, and the next your as indifferent as a brick."

She frowned, she'd been explicitly trying not to think about her screaming for him and cuddling him, her body pressed against his as they slept. She shrugged, maintaining her apathy towards him. She didn't want him to know that she was incredibly attracted to him and was at this second drawn to him. She blinked at him a couple of times and then decided to elaborate a little bit.

"I....well." she sighed, thinking about what to say to him, "You took me from my home. You took my virginity in the woods. Then we get here, and all of a sudden I start to want you. That seems weird to me. Doesn't it seem weird to you?"

Thinking of her words, he felt as though he almost laugh, it was perfect, by chance she had said exactly what he thought he could respond to in a way that might sway her opinion. Pausing, considering how to word himself, he smiled and leaned back against the headboard, arms behind his head. "I think perhaps your thinking of this the wrong way, if all you say is true, it's a simple matter of perception. First off, as for taking your virginity, that time, and all other, you yourself said you wanted it, asked for it in fact, so perhaps the attraction was there from the start, and as for taking you from your home.. well, perhaps it seems like forcing it, but did you ever think.. maybe were both the same? Maybe we both have a problem realizing how we feel, so we trick ourselves into making it something else so we can obey what we really want to do? Perhaps thats why you believed you hated me at first, perhaps you wanted to come all along." Shrugging, he looked away, letting her mull it over, if lucky, maybe she would take heart in what almost might have been an admission of fault from him, even if it was applied to her as well, and think he was opening up to her.

Though... how much of what he said had been false? It worried him for a moment.

She did mull over what he said. Was that possible? Was it also possible that he'd just admitted that he'd been wrong, but that he'd wanted her? That he'd wanted her for her and so he had to take her any way he could? She wasn't sure. Elsa shifted awkwardly, trying to think of something cogniscent to say to him, but she really had nothing.

"I...I guess you could be right." she turned her hands over nervously, she suddenly didn't feel comfortable being there anymore. She felt out of place, like she'd been denying a part of herself this entire time, and now that she knew it she shouldn't be there. "Either way, I'm not going to leave. You won't let me, so I have to."

Ein had to bite off the urge to take a deep breathe before he said these next words. He was taking a risk here, and if she called his bluff, it would likely hinder his progress for a while. Still, the gains were to large if he succeeded.

"Well then... What if I said you could leave? What if I told you that, if you wished, I could return you to your home country, but only.. if you still want to go home?" Looking a her in full, he wiped all expression from his face, looking at her blankly, looking for some kind of reaction from her. She seemed uneasy, was that good or bad? He couldn't tell in this situation, all he could do was wait. If she admitted she wanted to stay.. then that would be a huge breakthrough. Truly a mark of progress.

Was he really offering to let her go home? She opened her mouth to say that of course she would want to go home, but then she thought about it. Did she want to go home? She wouldn't be wed to anyone else, she was impure now. Would she want someone else? She'd already grown a bond with Ein, whether she wanted to admit it or not.

She looked down at the floor, wringing her hands still. Then she sighed, lifted her head, and looked at him. "No, I wouldn't leave. I...I would stay here...with you," she knew what she was admitting to, she knew that she was submitting to him. But leaving really wasn't an option for her. Going home wouldn't work, and where else could she go?

Smiling as she spoke, Ein quietly let out a deep breathe, calmed now that she had answered. Perfect, he had made it this far at least, and in such a short amount of time, truly amazing. "Well then, forgive my saying so, but if your going to stay here, why not enjoy yourself? I said it before and I'll say it again, in fact, you agreed quite readily last time I mentioned it." Pausing he remembered how much fun that last time he had said this had been, at least, how fun what they had doing was.

"If you let yourself accept it learn to like it, you can have quite a nice life here." Nodding once or twice, he looked over to her eyes, catching her gaze as best he could. "Why not have fun if you can, right?"

She nodded slowly, "Yeah...why not have fun." but why couldn't they have fun together without being sexual? She didn't understand why sex had to be a constant staple in their lives. She knew it was important, especially because he was a man and he had 'needs', but why did it need to be so often? Couldn't they find some other common ground to meet on? She didn't think it would be hard to find other common ground, but it would only work if he was up for it as well.

She shifted again, her hands folded in her lap. "I guess you want to mess around then?" she was blunt about it, why not? He wanted her to have fun.

Smiling, he thought now might be a good time to simply do something simple, let her think about things a bit more. Truthfully, sex was an important part of his plan, to him, there were few things in the world so animalistic and purely pleasurable then that to most humans. Also, it had the benefit of robbing people of conscious thought. Usually, if someone wanted sex, or was having it, it was near impossible to think of anything reasonably as they might when they wanted some other form of fun. For that reason, he thought of he could get her addicted to it, she would be much easier to control.

"Perhaps, perhaps not, we could also go for a walk through the palace garden if you'd like. Or tour the roof, it's quite lovely view from up there." smiling at this, Ein wondered what she would say.

Elsa was softened by the thought of walking the palace gardens, that would be nice. She looked down and saw the chain binding her to the bed. Only Ein had the key that could free her of that. The question was, when they returned to the room, would he chain her again? She was about to say yes to going out, but then she remembered that she was nude and he had ripped up her clothes.

"You know I have no clothes," she said softly, her face flushing with embarassment. He'd taken them away from her to make her feel worthless, even more like a pet. That made her feel bad. Even if he was offering to take a walk, undoubtedly sometime today he would want her to perform for him.

Nodding his head casually he stood, stretching his arms a bit. "So? Your supposed to be a slave right? For the purpose of 'safety'? It would be bad if one of my people passed word on to your mother and father that I wasn't keeping to what I said I'd do." Smiling, he looked back to her, if you must, you can drape one of the blankets about you, but that may just seem silly.

Thinking still, he wondered if at some point today he should drug her again, or simply have sex with her normally. Debbatting the cons and pros of both.

Elsa's face grew dark at his jibe. "I'm not going to go out of the room if I'm going to be naked." she was firm on that. He was going to have to force her out now if he was going to make her be naked. She didn't think he would force her to do it, it would undermine everything he'd just said to her. He might, though.

"I wasn't supposed to be a slave. You made me into one," she was hurt by his words, she'd thought maybe they had warmed up to each other. Now it seemed that she'd warmed up to him, and he was still just using her.

Thinking on it for a bit, he realized he had overstepped his bounds, being heartened by the progress, he had pressed it to far. Throwing his hands up in defeat, a rare and unusual gesture for Ein, he nodded his consent. "Perhaps your right, if only so that people will not stare." Smiling once again, he moved off to the bed to the drawers, opening one and pulling out a simple outfit. It was a tan sort of shift, designed to be worn over the whole body and fastened at the shoulder.

"This should do, and if you still refuse then I'm afriad you'll likely be stuck here for some time." Handing over the piece of clothing, he began to wonder how he could go about proceeding with this whole ordeal. As he saw it, there where two ways to proceed, he could either try to win her devotion through mixed kindness, or force her into submission through mental torture and abuse.

Elsa felt a small victorywhen he threw his hands up in defeat. Good, she thought to herself, he knows that I won't jump to any ridiculous demand he has. She figured that he wasn't going to let her get fully dressed, that would be too much to ask. To let her get fully dressed would say that she was equal to him, and even though she was, he didn't see it that way. He wanted to keep her low, and so he did. She took the shift when he handed it to her, trying to not look too begrudging of it.

She stood up and put it on, fastening the thing at her shoulder. Thankfully it was fairly large, so it went down to her ankles and covered her bust adequately. She looked down at the shackle around her ankle and then up at Ein expectantly. He was going to have to let her off of it to get her out of the room, unless he wanted to drag the bed behind them the whole time.

((Hey, just wondering, would you prefer he became harsher from here, using force, or continued as they are right now? I'm trying to decide.))

Sighing with a shake of his head, Ein took a step to her and unfastened the chain from her ankle, giving her a stern look. "I wouldn't recommend trying anything funny." he suggested, turning about to lead the way from the room. Descending the stairs, it took a few minutes before they reached the back door he was looking for, leading out to a small path that led the the gardens after a short walk. Setting out, he noted the position of the sun, realizing it was a little latter then he had thought at first.

"A fine night for a walk in any case." He mused aloud, falling into step beside her, taking care to remain a single step ahead of her at all times. It might work to make her feel equal to him faster, but that would do, he needed to break her yes, but in a way where she never questioned being inferior to him, otherwise it was all pointless.

Back
Top Bottom