Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Like a Deborah Anastasia novel (AsBloodTurnsIcecolfXEtheresl) [NSFWIMAGES]

“No it’s not. And if you want to feel better I like antiques.” Lucy could not help but comment back. Age was nothing but a number but she was trying not so come on too at least. It was funny when he tried to twist her words but she couldn’t help but make comments back at least she enjoyed the banter very much.

“Trust me your hands could be so much fuller if you let yourself go and stop thinking of me as too young I’m old enough you know.” For a moment just a moment she pulled out all the stops and let it out teasing him a bit more forcefully. He was so cute when he blushed she wanted to poke his cheek but she refrain from doing so only smiling at him and looking a bit smug.

“I’m Happy you don’t hate mint and yes chocolate is romantic I guess it depends on what you’re licking it off of. not that I would know I’m sweet and innocent.” that was a bold face lie if he ever heard one. She would steal some of his ice cream but would offer some of hers even though it was rude to steal his she wouldn’t let that stop her she would lick some of his ice cream with a victory smile.

“You no small venues are quite personal and I love them I can meet fans and talk to them and get to know them bigger venues are so impersonal as much as I love them it’s a bit much I like to perform in smaller places it gives me better memories and I feel like people remember me better.” Lucy explained herself and she had a feeling he would understand her sentiment. Did Kurt understand how sweet he was? His boards made her smile and the fact that he would come made her feel a lot better. “I’m happy you’ll come I promise you’ll get a good show. If you’re lucky I’ll show you backstage.” He could take that as sweet or as lewd as he would like hopefully his mind would be a bit dirty as she was trying to bring out some of his naughty side playfully at least.

Back
Top Bottom