Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Librarian (Guitarman and Kiandra_Black)

Cassie nodded as he said he would watch the dog and headed inside, now too hot for her jacket. She pulled it off and set it on the back of the couch, and kicked off her shoes next, before walking up the steps to her room. She sniffled, and sank into the covers, fully clothed, and sighed at the feel of the cool sheets against her head. When he came in, she sat up, and asked him, "Could you help me take these clothes off? I'm too hot now..."
As he helped her undress, she couged into her hand, yawning, before she shifted her hips, helping him get her skirt off. She lay back into the bed, and then rolled over to her bedside table, opening the drawer, and searching for the thermometer inside. She had one of those point and click ones, and once she had it in hand, she pointed it at her forehead, and clicked the trigger, hearing it begin to beep incessantly, signaling a high fever. she groaned, and closed her eyes, asking Jake, "How bad is it?"

At his answer, she wrinkled her nose cutely, she hated being sick, although now she had Jake, and she wasn't alone. The doorbell rang, causing her to look up and Anubis to begin barking downstairs.

When Jake went down, he found Alex at the door, holding a large brown paper bag.
"Oh, hey. I wasn't actually expecting you to be here. Cassie sent me a text saying she wasn't feeling well. So I brought chicken noodle soup, and medication. Are you staying?"

"I got you," he said, trying his best to be gentle as he removed her clothes. At least the blouse was easy enough to unbutton, and her bra to pull off. The skirt was helped by her lifting her hips, and he left her panties on for now. He waited for the thermometer with her, eyes widening a bit as he read the temperature for her. "102, honey. You seem to be burning up," he spoke, and then the doorbell rang. He stood without a word and left to check it out downstairs.

He was relieved to find it was just Alex and not some traveling salesman or something. "Yeah, figure someone has to keep an eye on her, play the nurse," he laughed as he grabbed the bag from her. "She just walked in the door and flopped right in bed, didn't even get herself undressed. Just a fever it seems, but I've never seen her like this," he chuckled as he and Alex said their goodbyes.

He detoured into the kitchen to grab a spoon for Cassie as he reentered the bedroom. "Alex brought you soup and some meds, baby girl," he spoke softly, setting the bag down on her bedside table. "I don't know how much the soup will actually help though," he teased.

"Well, she usually locks herself in and keeps others away when she gets sick, doesn't want to be seen as vulnerable. Either way, if you need anything, let me know. Thanks for taking care of my bestie!" Alex smiled and headed out, knowing that Cassandra was being taken care of.

Cassie didn't stir when he first came in, and then as he spoke, she opened her eyes to look at him.
"Trust me, if she brought her homemade chicken soup... it resuscitates the dead..."
She fluffed a pillow for her back, and sat up, asking, "What meds did she send?"
As he pulled out Mucinex and robitussin, she smiled, and then extended her hand for the pills, then looking around for her water cup, before taking them quickly and swallowing them down.
"Yeurck... I hate swallowing pills..." She smiled slightly, and turned to look at him, "I know what you're thinking... I can hear it from here..."

She needed a little help to eat the soup, her cheeks flushed red with her fever and the heat of the food. After she finished, she relaxed, and Anubis walked in, heading to the foot of her queen size bed, jumping and laying down, his head resting on her leg.
"Thanks Jake... I know this kind of sucks... taking care of a sick patient..." She curled up on her side, facing him, as sleep pulled her under.

"I thought you were the swallow champ!" he laughed right after she said that, not knowing what Alex brought until she opened up the bag herself. Still, it was a nice gesture and he was glad that she had friends like Alex, people she could rely on. "Please, there are worse ways to spend my time," he chuckled as she curled into him, softly stroking her hair as she drifted off next to him. He stayed seated like that for a while, scrolling through his phone before Anubis got up, walking out of the room.

Jake followed Anubis, letting him outside once again. The dog decided to stay downstairs, drifting off in his bed as Jake made his way back up, fully expecting to find his girlfriend in the same position, still dead asleep as he poked his head around the doorway.

A couple hours passed as she slept peacefully, her body definitely needing the rest. Her fever slowly went down, thanks to the medication, and when Anubis and Jake left the room, it didn't take long for her to open her eyes. She stretched, feeling better, not completely 100 percent, but definitely better than before.

She tilted her head, listening, but not hearing anything, assumed that Jake had left. As such, she had no qualms about rolling over, and opening the bottom drawer of her nightstand. She rooted around for a moment, before smirking to herself and pulling out a toy she had bought a couple months ago. She hadn't had a chance to use it, since Jake had pretty much taken care of those needs, but she didn't know if he would touch while she was sick, and her pussy was soaked with arousal right at that moment. She sat back, the silicone toy in her hands, and then slid her panties down her legs, leaving them at her side. She slid her feet up, her knees falling to the side, leaving her pink wet pussy on display to the room, and then slowly caressed down her body with the toy, teasing her nipples with the Rose portion of it. She slid down her body, heating up for a completely different reason now, and then slipped the thrusting bullet into her pussy, slowly stretching her pussy, her arousal lubricating the way easily. With the bullet inside her pussy, she pressed the top of the rose to her clit, letting the toy start to suck and vibrate around it as her head fell back from the sensations. Her other hand started pushing and pulling the string connecting the bullet to the rose, pulling the pulsing bullet from her soaked pussy, and then she shifted her hips up, playing the tip of the bullet against the rosebud of her ass. Eyes closed, she never even noticed when Jake came through the door, moaning as her pussy clenched around air while she started to play with her asshole.

Instantly, Jake was treated to the show of his life. Now, the man knew that Cassie was no prude, but this was a whole new level of showcasing her sexuality. Legs spread wide to the world, completely uninhibited in this moment. And for a while? He just watched, staying silent as his head stayed in the doorframe. Watching her moan, rub the bullet against herself before she slid it into her extremely wet pussy. He knew that she must've been extremely horny, and was definitely happy to help. He just wanted to take his time though, let her give herself some of that much needed pleasure before he stepped in. All of that changed though, when she began teasing her asshole...

"Baby! Getting started without me?" Jake teased as he made his way to the bed, smirking. The very beginnings of his erection was clear if she looked, just beginning to tent his jeans. "Relax. Let me take care of you. I promised to, right?"

Jake took back his seat on the edge of the bed, keeping all of his clothes on for now. Reaching down, he gently took the bullet from her grasp. Leaving the rose on her clit, he teased her ass much like she'd been, only pressing a bit harder then she was, more deliberate with his actions. "I want you to be vocal for me, understand? Let me know what feels good tonight."

The bullet pushed against her harder and harder until he was against her opening, the tip teasingly pressed against her. With a bit of pressure she began to give, and he was slowly sliding the tip of it into her, penetrating her tightest hole.

At his words, she glanced up at him, cheeks flushed, eyes blown wide with desire and lust. She bit her lower lip as he came and sat down next to her, and the moaned his name as he took the bullet from her hand. She shifted her hips lower for him, giving him clearance for the bullet as he began pressing against the rosebud of her ass harder than she had been. She looked up from her hips, up into his face as he told her he wanted to hear her vocalize her pleasure, and a sexy as sin smile curved her lips as she nodded to his instructions.

As her asshole began to stretch around the tip of the toy, her pussy clenched around air, and she groaned, asking him for more, "Oh ... please Jake... push harder... I want it inside me..."
As her pussy clenched, she bore down on the toy, and as the tip made it past the first ring of muscle, she moaned his name, her arousal dripping out of her pussy and down past her perineum, to coat the toy and fingers at her ass.
"Jake... God please... deeper..." Her sultry whisper as she dropped her eyes from his face back down to the toy at her clit, the vibrations against it keeping her just on the edge.

"Deeper? I can definitely help you with that, baby," he smirked back down to her, catching her eyes for a moment before refocusing on the toy. It was getting lubed, her hole stretching as well to give him some wiggle room. Still, he was content to simply take his time for now. Instead of instantly beginning to push the toy deeper into her like she wanted, his fingers deftly spun and twisted it around in her, teasing her with depth before pulling it back up a bit.

Grabbing tightly near the base, he started pushing again. "Playing with yourself without me, huh? You're a bad girl," he teased, not caring at all that she was sick. All she needed to do was tell him that she wanted to play, he'd have joined in an instant.

His free hand reached out and upwards, finding one of her breasts. His hand cupped it for a moment before his fingers snaked out to find her nipple, gently pulling and twisting against the bud.

As he began to drive her absolutely out of her mind with pleasure, her eyes crossed and she groaned, her hips wriggling up towards him. Her pussy clenched around nothing, her rosebud clenching around the toy as he twisted it within her. She gasped his name as the toy against her clit was slightly pulled as he twisted the vibrator in her ass.

"You are welcome to join.... ah... at a...a...any time!" She jolted up near the end of her words, as she very nearly came on his hands, but it slipped away as he shifted the toy, and she writhed on the bed, wanting more stimulation.

"Please Jake..." She moaned, and arched her back, as he plucked and twisted one of her nipples. Her eyes, which had fallen shut at the dual sensations, opened, catching his before she looked down at her body, being played expertly by him.

Back
Top Bottom