Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Penny's Dungeons and Dragons: Hard Bargains

"And what about your girls comfort?" Zeona asks halfway interested, but then offers herself to the kisses, shivering from the arousal. "Hmm... You are welcome... Why resist? ... You do not have to resist at all... but I can try to." she whispered back, before sighing, as her puffy nether lips spread with slickness, offering her heat to the questing fingers. She pants almost silently, her mouth open, as the kisses and touching helps her forget her last days and her situation outside the bath.

Zeona holds on to Gehenna's body, her hands forgot to move, just holds to the most comfortable resting places, possibly on the waist of the tiefling. She moans as her nipples are surrounded, and grasp the other girl a little harder. Her eyes are hard to find, as they are half way turned back into her head, behind hooded eyelids...

But Zeona's keening as she pushes herself more against Gehenna finally gets her the slip, that weakens her knees, and if not for the tub holding them up, she would find herself on the floor.

"So good! ... More!" she moans, lightly trembling, but then opens her eyes and looks down at Gehenna with a smoldering look. "Do you like this too?" she asks before she tries to copy the tiefling's hands, moving hers between her thighs, and when Gehenna comes up for air, Zeona dips down to find her breasts with her lips kissing her way down.

It takes a moment for the tiefling to answer Zeona's questions, as her mouth is busy with her breast. As her tongue explores her nipple, her fingers probe inside of Zeona, pumping in and out of her pussy with deliberate slowness as she attempts to find the speed and position that most affects her. Her legs widen slightly when Zeona's hands copy her own, her own lips already slick and readily accepting her inside.

"Your comfort is our comfort," Gehenna whispers when she finally speaks, giving Zeona the opportunity to go on the attack. "Of course I - aahh!"

Inside, she is as hot and wet as the bathwater, and a quake runs through her body as Zeona's fingers penetrate her. Her legs close, seemingly instinctively, on Zeona's hand and trap it there for a long moment, then release enough for Zeona to explore her at her leisure. Her free hand buries itself in Zeona's hair, holding her close for as long as the half-elf wishes. The moment Zeona pulls away from her breasts, however, Gehenna allows her to rise, capturing her lips with her own in an aggressive, hungry kiss. Gehenna lays her arm over Zeona's shoulders and their tongues intertwine, as their fingers move within each other.

"Ahhh indeed..." Zeona hums against Gehenna's skin, stroking the tiefling inside and out. Then she just get lost in the kissing, her hands stalling, until her pleasure makes her move her whole body, gasping into the hungry kiss, getting closer and closer to bliss. Pushing the eager working girl against the side of the tub, until she realizes that, and instead pulls her with her into relaxation after they reach their happy place together.

Last edited:
As Zeona holds Gehenna close, the tiefling's tail whips around to wrap around their legs, binding the two together. Her movements become faster and less controlled before she clenches down on Zeona's fingers, her hips bucking against her hand. Quakes run through her body as she moans hard into Zeona's mouth, the muffled sound trailing off into something like a growl.

Her own movements do not stop until Zeona has finished as well. Even then, her movement slow gradually, easing the noble into a gentle decline. Her tongue meets with Zeona's once more before her lips move to softly kiss Zeona on the side of the neck.

Once Zeona has recovered, Gehenna pulls back slightly. "Thank you," she whispers softly, looking at Zeona with half-lidded eyes. "That's just the start for tonight. For now, why don't we enjoy a bath?"

"And thank you too..." Zeona replies breathless, sinking down into the bathwater. She wriggles slowly against the naked tiefling in the warm wetness, removing all the soap, but missing the slickness enough that she puts her hand between Gehenna's legs again, just to rest it there.. maybe slide it slowly along her slit...

"I think sooner or later I would need something to keep me awake, I wouldn't want to miss a moment of this marvelous night. But I have to be at the piers at noon, lets not forget that."

Gehenna slips into the bathtub behind Zeona, close enough that the tiefling's legs straddle her sides. "Now, just sit and relax," she whispers, her voice as soft and soothing as a lullaby. "You've had a hard day, I can tell. Let me wash away aaaall of that stress."

After a moment, Zeona feels a lathered rag on her back. While the materials here are a far cry from what she's used to at home, the rag is still soft, and Gehenna's touch expertly works at the tension in her muscles. She doesn't protest Zeona's wandering hands, but Gehenna's actions now are not overtly erotic, but deeply relaxing. In combination of the bath's warmth, Zeona can feel herself being lulled into an almost semi-conscious state, though a mundane one that she can shake off if she chooses.

"I see I've made an impression on you." Zeona hears the familiar voice before Malcanthet strides into her field of view, slowly circling the bathtub. She touches her fingers to her lips as she looks down at Zeona and Gehenna with a smirk. "Your first mortal claim for me is one of my own children. Excellent taste. I knew you wouldn't disappoint."

Pulling the tiefling's feet between her thighs, Zeona slowly strokes the soles of her feet. Trying not to tickle, but maybe even massage those toes and ankles - and everything between them.

The half elf smiles in the direction of her patron, as she lazily follows her movements with her head - or at least in her dreamy state looks at the succubus. She wouldn't want to say out loudly, but still thought hard on asking "Claim for you? What does that mean?"

"I told you, kitten," the demon queen says, as if the question bores her, "all pleasure that comes of your couplings - or groupings - is shared with me. Yours and hers, and I had not tasted hers. Even gifted with my lineage, she had escaped my gaze for this long."

She puts a hand to her chin and smirks down in Gehenna's direction. "I do hope your taste in partners continues. This is a fine claim, but not an ambitious one. I would enjoy more exotic and hard-fought pleasures."

"But that is sharing, not claiming... I gladly share all my pleasure, given or gained, with you, my Queen. But... more exotic? Hard-fought? I am vastly inexperienced..." Zeona sighed in her mind, her thoughts rolling around the words in her head, not having much idea about what the demones meant. But she was intelligent enough - or maybe just her common sense woke up - to realize, it must be something ... depraved.

With a sigh she snuggled more into the arms of Gehenna, giggling a little. "Now, I am all eager for more, my guide."

Last edited:
Malcanthet chuckles. While it sounds genuine, there's a dismissive edge to the laughter - the sound of someone amused by another person's ignorance or poor judgment.

"Yes, sharing, of course." She smiles at Zeona, but it has the same edge as her laughter. "Worry not, kitten. Experience will come to you, if you do not flee it."

She begins to pace around the tub again, moving towards the edge of Zeona's field of vision. "Now...do find more pleasure to share. I anticipate an interesting future from you."

She strides out of Zeona's view, and she doesn't hear Malcanthet's voice again. Instead, she hears Gehenna's, after a soft kiss behind Zeona's ear. "Are you sure? We can stay longer if you want. I feel like there's still more stress in you." She puts her hand on the sides of the tub, preparing to push herself upward. "But if you'd rather move on to your bed..."

"I am on the edge because of a lot of things, but looking forward to learn and experience what I was missing from my life until now... I don't want to go to sleep at all." Zeona smiles at Gehenna, keeping herself from even trying to turn around and look after Malchantet. She will be there or won't be there, maybe just in her imagination, but Zeona only want to have her senses focusing on herself and the tiefling with her.

"So, did you hear about any interesting pleasures that are not usually experienced here? Or does this place has a little more to offer than a beautiful exotic mistress for the night?" the half-elf tries not to sound nervous or wanton, but she is anticipating things she can't even clearly describe. But the undercover noble from Cormyr eagerly follows her chosen native guide to the depths of the pits of pleasure and erotic experience.

"Oh, you'll keep me busy all night, will you?" Gehenna chuckles softly. "I'm flattered. So many just want to finish as fast as possible, then leave me."

She kisses Zeona on the side of her neck and strokes the half-elf's inner thighs where they meet her hips. "I'm glad you're different. Now..."

Gehenna stands and steps out of the tub. Grabbing a hanging towel, she stands without covering herself and extends a hand to Zeona. "We explore all sorts of interesting pleasures here...but some of them can be...intimidating. Are you curious for anything specific?"

"I am no man, to finish that soon or have enough just when you peaked my interest... It would be quite hard for me to leave you, my precious." standing up to join Gehenna, Zeona takes the offered hand "Lead me into depravity, I want to find out if there is too much of anything to have..."

The noble born half elf had some inclination that there was pleasures that she wouldn't find all that pleasurable. But for her Patron's wishes and her own curiosity and excitement was driving her now, the arousal happily warming her whole body and clouding her worries.

Gehenna takes the liberty of toweling Zeona off, not being shy about her wandering hands. "Well, there are a number of things we can try...I could tie you up, or you me...we could find someone to watch, or to watch us...we could blend pleasure and pain until we cannot tell one from another..."

She finishes drying Zeona, then hands her the towel, standing naked and wet before her. "To start with, would you like to get dressed? Or do you rather we go to our room as we are?"

Zeona was increasingly aroused, but was also blushing by the words and wandering hands of the tiefling. "You have to show me, how to tie someone up... maybe watch others doing it, before you show off your skills with it..." she did not specified if she wanted others to watch her or not, not sure about if it would be a good idea... but tingling at the possibility none the less. "I have no idea how to find pleasure in pain, but I am sure if the pleasure becomes too much or the cause too hard and big, it would be painful..." she wondered a little, getting distracted enough that when offered to get dressed or go naked, she only hesitated a little. "It would be not right to put on the same dress after the bath, as I had it on the whole day... But I wouldn't go naked on my own. ... It is just something I never did... Unless you gave me no other choice..."

"Hmm..." Gehenna puts a hand to her chin, giving Zeona a thoughtful look. "I'm sure we could find someone to help with demonstrations. I could tie them up, or them me. Either way, then you could do anything you want to them. I'm sure anyone would be happy to join you tonight...of course, we'd have to pay them for their time."

She puts a hand on Zeona's shoulder and leans in close, whispering in her ear. "Of course, if you'd prefer, I could tie you up instead. You would be surprised how freeing it is to be constrained."

Her hand moves from Zeona's shoulder, across her throat, up the side of her neck, and gently but firmly grips her hair and pushes Zeona's head closer to Gehenna's lips until they tickle her ear. Her voice is low and sultry, dripping with vocal fry. "Why don't we start small? I command you to towel me off. Then I'm going to walk to your room, naked, and you will join me in kind."

"Paying? I understand the need for you to have some gold for your time, but I rather pay anyone else in other ways... if it is about having a good time. Of course if I would be buying something extraordinary or an otherwise unavailable experience, I can try to find some extra coins for those... Hm... I would be happy to get lessons in ropes and other bondage, if it includes the ways to get out of them when it is no longer about the fun to have..." Zeona did not have to think about it hard, she did wanted, and very possibly needed to get to know all about being bound.

Rolling her head after the caressing hand to stroke it with her cheeks, the half-elf hummed in reply to the whispering question. Her hands was looking for a towel, but she already had a mind to use it as an excuse to touch and stroke the tiefling all over.

If Gehenna indeed started walking naked, Zeona would be inclined to follow her similarly - more so if the girl gathered up their clothes. If not, well, Zeona would grab her purse and anything she had on her other then the clothes itself. She really hoped that those would be cleaned with the bathroom they left behind, and find their way back to her when she had to leave - hopefully some long happy hours later.

"Sorry, but the mistress will demand payment, good time or not," Gehenna apologizes gently. "We need money to eat, after all, or to keep this lovely building. You wouldn't want to do what we do out on the street, would you? The bathwater wouldn't be nearly as nice."

Gehenna enjoys Zeona's touch, depending on where her hands wander and what they do when they get there. Once she's dry, she gathers up both her and Zeona's clothes and steps to the door, giving a look over her shoulder and a sashay of her tail. Together, they step naked out of the door and return to the brothel's basement. Once again, Zeona hears the sounds of sex through the walls as they ascend to the brothel's halls. Along the way, they're spotted by other workers and clients, the latter of which noticely enjoy the view; if Zeona shows any sign of discomfort, Gehenna subtly shifts her body language to show off more and draw the attention away from her - but if Zeona enjoys the attention, Gehenna surrenders it without hesitation.

At no point does Gehenna seem even slightly shy of being oggled, nor does she break her stride as she leads Zeona to the third floor of the building. She only pauses when she reaches for a door - which she explains is Zeona's room - and the sound of a woman's scream fills the hallway. Zeona had heard more than one woman screaming on the way up, but this one is a cry of fear, not pleasure. A moment later, a door down the hall opens and a naked woman runs out, sobbing and holding her clothes to her chest. She sprints past Zeona and Gehenna towards the stairs as a naked man leans out of the doorway, a bottle of liquor in one hand.

"Useless whore!" he roars after the woman, then takes a swig of his bottle and turns his attention to Zeona and Gehenna, obvious lust in his eyes. He doesn't seem to recognize Zeona, but she recognizes him. He's the thug that terrorized her attendant, Minara, at the Charrs' ball earlier that day.

"Definitely not out in the street... I just thought some other guests would spare the coins, if he or she gets to play." Zeona sighs, and blushes as she follows Gehenna out into the corridor "This walk of shame would look very different elsewhere... and feel very differently out in the streets." She still pulls herself out to her best form, not that she ever did it naked before. Bur Zeona does not have to be jealous, she is indeed a nice sight for the sore eyes - at least she says so in her head.

"This is... different. What a thug! Do you know him?" the naked half elf stares at the drunk bully, trying to remember if he has any chance to recognize her. She rather use some magic to make sure he is not looking at her true face... But the only thing Zeona has at hand is her body - so she lovers her head and hides her face behind Gehenna, while striking a pose with the tiefling.

"No," mutters Gehenna, too quietly for the man to hear. Her voice is unlike most of what Zeona has heard from her: serious and unerotic. She only heard it once before, when Gehenna cautioned her from aggravating the town guards in the restaurant.

The man squints his eyes, inspecting both women. He steps fully out into the hall, the open bottle swinging back and forth in his hand. He moves with the swagger of someone too drunk to consider consequences but sober enough to retain full control of his body. His free hand absently strokes his erect penis a couple of times before falling away.

"Hnn...not bad." It's not clear if he's talking to the two women or himself. "I've had tiefling cunt before. Nice tits. Who's the other one? Show me your face."

"We're busy, thank you,"
Gehenna says. Her voice has none of the breathy sensuality with which she speaks to Zeona. She steps in front of the half-elf, trying to shield her body from view. "You should talk to mis-"

"I said show me your fucking face!"
The man explodes in a roar in an instant. A moment later, his voice is at its previous volume, as if nothing had happened. "Come on, whores. It's your lucky day. I just got the biggest payout of my life."

He takes another swig, mumbling to himself. "And she ran away from me. Stupid fucking whore. She ran away from me."

Zeona circles the tiefling and pushes her face fast and very close to the man as she tries to put on a Sword Coast accent on her common, speaking outside of her Cormyr grown noble educated voice. "Why would she ran away from you good sir, you seem to have the rod of pleasure well in hand... alas, I find myself in the need of coins to take on some exciting teachings from Gehenna here... Maybe you would pay my tuition, and be the judge if I learned enough come morning?"

Putting her hand on the bottle, Zeona tries to take that away, whispering straight to his ear "Let me take this out of this hand of yours first... And we can see if I take over for your other hand too."

She really has no love for the man, but plans on taking his money and anger away, possibly with some new knowledge about of what went down really. Zeona does not forget about Minara's choking on his cock, and her interest in competing and to win wakes up... but she also curious about doing that and finding pleasure in it. He is drunk, has coins, and also seems to be able to have an erection still... If he is not smelly or sick, Zeona hopes that Gehenna can teach her how to please a man.

Deception: 18+5 =23
Persuasion: 1+5 = 6
Insight: 8

Zeona catches a glimpse of Gehenna's surprise as she steps up to the man. His previously angry expression changes immediately, and he grins guilelessly as he stares down at her body. Allowing Zeona to take the bottle, he puts his newly freed hand on her breast and squeezes firmly. His other hand finds hers and guides it to his erection, wrapping her fingers around the warm, hard shaft and forcing it to the stroke him a few times before letting go.

"Fuck yeah, that's more like it." He reaches past Zeona, grabbing Gehenna and pulling her close. He maneuvers until he is between both woman, slipping his arms over their shoulders long enough to put them in place before reaching down and slapping both of their asses simultaneously. He then wraps his arms under their shoulders to grab a breast apiece and walk all three of them back to his room, pausing only slightly to figure out how to get them all through the door without letting go of his prizes. Inside, Zeona seems what is probably his equipment piled carelessly in the corner of the room, including clothes, boots, a backpack, and a sword, shield, and armour.

He shoves both woman towards the bed, then mule kicks the door closed behind him. Stepping forward, he bites his lower lip and announces, "Let's get this shit started already. Who wants to suck my cock first?"

Sqeaking a little when her boob was groped for the first time, Zeona finds that having his cock in her fist does feel interesting. Palm and fingers encircling the shaft, she squeezes down on him after he swatted her ass, as in trying to get him to behave. Under the maneuvers she is trying to get a glimpse of Gehenna and read what she is thinking, but the half elf realizes that she would need more time and a better angle to predict the paid pleasure partner's inner reaction.

"Would it be okay if Gehenna here taught me how to do that using your tool, good sir?" Zeona tries to get both of them on the job, as she does remembers the man's over-enthusiastic head holding and face fucking from the ballroom - and she could be intrigued about sex enough to suck cock, but she does not want to choke on one by being forced... at least not being forced by a man.

She kind of still worships her new patron enough to let her facsimile Gehenna dominate her... unfortunately it seemed to the cormyrian noble, that the tiefling was a little mousy. Or maybe it just seemed like that for Zeona, from her own usually dominant personality.

The man grunts softly as Zeona squeezes his shaft, but he doesn't remove her hand, nor does he pause in his moving the three of them to his room.

"Would it be okay if Gehenna here taught me how to do that using your tool, good sir?"

The man chuckles. "Fuck yeah, it would." He steps forward, his cock swaying with his movements. "Alright, slut. Put those pretty lips of yours to work."

"Thank you, sir."
While Gehenna initially seemed surprised by Zeona's reaction, she's apparently adapted quickly. Sweeping her tail out of the way with her hand, she sits on the edge of the bed and leans forward towards him, her lips parting slightly. The man grins and reaches out for her head, then abruptly grabs a handful of her hair and yanks hard enough to pull her off the bed, accompanied by a cry of pain.

"On your fucking knees, whore!" Gehenna cries out in pain, but the man forces her head back and lays his cock across her lips. For a moment, Zeona sees Gehenna's jaw clench and her eyes glare up at the man in anger, but almost immediately, it transitions to an expression that mixes arousal and apprehension. The man either doesn't notice her anger or doesn't care.

"I'm sorry, sir," Gehenna whispers, mixing her words with a breathy moan of desire. "Please let me make it up to you."

She closes her eyes and kisses the man's shaft - starting low, but traveling upwards towards the tip. There, her lips encompass the glans of his penis, suckling it gently before she turns her head sideways and descends the side of his shaft with another series of kisses, deeper and longer now. When she reaches the base of his cock, she takes one of his testicles into her mouth sucking on it as she groans in pleasure.

With her eyes on Gehenna, Zeona followed the tiefling to her knees, taking a closer look at what she was doing to the man - and how she acted to show remorse and pleasure in what she was doing, and how.

The half-elf whispered "I am sorry." towards the forced teacher, before joining her in kissing the cock on its side and then playing with the other testicle. Not finding her moaning pleasured voice, Zeona instead remains silent, but while her attention is on the cock and its sucking being taught, she still takes hold of the tail. She strokes it and tries to play some with Gehenna, hands slipping all over her ass, then between her legs. The half elf hopes that any anger wouldn't be turned towards her, and maybe if Gehenna was a little bit more aroused, she could learn more.

Back
Top Bottom