Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Torn in between. [Zennarion & Covert]

Status
Not open for further replies.
She couldn't help but grin slightly at him, stifling a roll of her eyes as she cooked strips of salted meet for them, serving watered down wine, and placing some bread onto the table. Trista set everything up for them, before she motioned. "Breakfast is served," she insisted, moving to sit at the table.

He heard this and then nodded, before he also moved over to the table, and then sat down "So whats for breakfest?" He asked her with a light chuckle. What he did know was that it smelled really good. He looked up at her, and then gave her a slight smile.

"Salted meat, watered wine, bread with butter..." she mentioned, her voice trailing as she began to eat. Trista hadn't realized how hungry she was, after chewing down her first bite, she smiled slightly to him. "Hope you like it," Trista mentioned sheepishly, smiling lightly at him.

"Well.... If it tastes just as good as it smells, then im sure it'll be good" He then told her with light chuckle, before he then started eating.

She smiled lightly at him, continuing to eat until she finally finished her meal. Once done, she cleaned up the plates from cooking and began to quietly wash them. "So, Tyler, what exactly brings you here if you don't mind me asking..." she insisted, Trista causing a glance over to him.

"The war...." He then mumbeled after he finished his meal as well "Why are you asking?" He then asked her with a light chuckle, while he looked over at her.

"Oh..." she replied, falling rather silent before she averted her gaze away, shaking her head lightly. "No reason, just curious," Trista replied before smiling lightly at him. "I need to go to the market to buy some things... you are welcome to come," she insisted.

"I will...." He then told her, while he looked after. "I need to get somethings as well.... And flame needs to rest some more as well.... I hope we can stay another night..." He told her, and then rubbed his back a bit.

She nodded lightly, grabbing her cloak and placing it on before grabbing her basket. Trista arched a brow, pondering who 'Flame' was. "You are welcome to stay for as long as you wish... if Flame a friend of yours?" Trista asked curiously as she took some money, making a check at what she needed from the market place.

He smiled a bit as he heard her words "Flame.... Is my dragon..." He then told her in a soft tone, while he looked down at her. "Just let me know when you are ready to go..." He told her with a light chuckle.

Her eyes seemed to widen in complete surprise. "A... dragon?" she murmured, not having though that he had a dragon. She nodded, heading towards the door in which she walked out with Tyler. "I didn't know you had a dragon... where is he staying?" she asked curiously.

"Im a dragon rider you know..." He told her, and then rolled his eyes. "And Flame... Well... He is staying outside the city so that people won't get scared of him, i don't want to create any chaos or anything like that." He told her.

"That's... interesting," she replied softly as they walked to the Town Square. There, was an array of stands, from fruits, to vegetables, to trinkets and clothing. She went off to go and buy some food she was running low on. In all honesty, she would love to meet his Dragon...

He smiled a bit at this and just followed her around. "So what do you need, maybe i can help you find something..." He then asked her, while he looked down at her. "Then we could get home a bit faster" He told her with a light chuckle.

"Just a few produce items," she informed with a nod. Trista quickly began to find the necessary foods, placing them in her basket once paying. After a while, the basket was filled and she had the things necessary. "Do you need anything?" she asked Tyler.

"Not anything that i can't buy the day i leave, i would rather by them tomorrow than now.... Then i won't have to carry them around..." He then told her with a light chuckle, while he looked down at her.

She grinned at him, nodding in agreement. "Alright then," she walked around for a bit, before she finally decided to go back home. She hummed lightly, smiling at Tyler. "I'm guessing your dragon is nearby?" she mentioned.

He nodded at her words and then smiled a bit "Yeah.... Thats true.... I can call him here if i want to..." He then told her, while he looked over at her. "Why?" He then asked her.

"Just curious," she mentioned, walking back with him towards her home before she shrugged. "I don't want people to be afraid so perhaps when we're out in the forest," Trista mentioned, shrugging lightly as she did.

"Sure.... I can also give you a ride if you want to..." He then told her with a smile upon his lips, and just looked down at her, while he walked together with her.

"That would be nice..." she softly replied, a gentle smile on her lips. They eventually made their way back to her cottage, where Trista unlocked the door and made her way inside. There, she placed the newly bought food away in storage.

He smiled a bit at this and then followed her inside "Okay... Just let me know when you are ready... Alright?" He then asked her, whiel he watched her put the food away, in the storage.

Once finishing her task of placing the food away, she turned to face him, smiling lightly. "I'm ready if you are..." Trista insisted hesitantly.

He smiled a bit as he heard her words and then nodded "Lets go then.... We just have to get a bit outside town, and then i'll call him" He then told her.

With a nod, Trista walked with him out of her home, after making sure to lock it. They made their way towards the outskirts of town, and passed the last houses and passed the fencing around the village towards a clearing not to far away, yet it was very large. She held her breath a bit as she waited as patiently as can be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom