Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Torn in between. [Zennarion & Covert]

Status
Not open for further replies.
He smiled a bit at this and then laughed "OKay then... If you say so..." He then told her in a soft tone. He warpped one arm around her, so that she wouldn't fall while she walked. "So how long is there to your home?" He asked her in a soft tone, while he looked down at her.

Trista sighed softly, leaning against him ever the slightest. She shrugged, "not to far... there it is!" she mentioned, pointing towards the house that wasn't to far away. She leaned against him before they finally arrived at the home, unlocking the door as she stumbled in, hiccupping as she sighed. "Make yourself at home..." she mentioned, placing her bag down in her room.

He smiled a bit as he heard this, and then laughed a bit. "I will..." He then told her. "But first.... I'll help you get ready to go to bed." He told her. "Oh... And by the way, where can i sleep?" He asked her. Tyler wasn't as drunk as she was, eventhough he was a bit drunk as well.

She nodded, mumbling incoherent words under her breath as she did. She sighed softly, shrugging with Tyler's question. "Mmm.. Anywhere..." she mumbled, moving into her room. She collapsed onto her bed, sighing as she curled up, eyes closed a she grinned to herself.

He smiled a bit as he saw this "You can't sleep like that.... You need to get undressed first" He told her in a soft tone, and then sat down beside of her. "Come on.... Get up..." He told her, and then put a hand at her shoulder, while he looked down at her.

She sighed softly, mumbling lightly before she pushed herself up to a sitting position. She slowly began to unty her dress lazily, her eyes half closed from the sleepiness she felt suddenly. Trista rubbed her eyes gently.

Tyler smiled a bit at this, and just continued watching her "Come on.... You gotta wake up, just a bit more." He told her with a slight smile upon his lips. "Wake up...." He then told her in a soft tone. "You know you can't sleep like that" He then told her.

She sighed, managing to wake up a bit more. She slipped out of her outer dress, merely in her bodice and skirt now. Trista rubbed her eyes, before she pointed to the wardrobe not to far away. "Second drawer..." she insisted.

He smiled a bit as he saw that she woke up a bit more "Whats with that?" He then asked her, before he then looked over at the drawer that she pointed at. "Do you want me to get you something from it?" He asked her, before he then tilted his head a bit.

Trista nodded, yawning a bit. "Yes... my nightgown," she managed out quietly. She waited for him to pass her her nightgown, keeping her under clothing on and without any shame. She waited until she passed the nightgown to her before she told him to turn around. Thus, she slipped out of her clothes and into her nightgown.

He smiled a bit at this, and then sat down besideof her. As he didn't see any other beds, he decided to sleep beside of her. She probably wouldn't mind that, or atleast thats what he hoped. He put his sword down on the ground, and then looked back at her, giving her a soft smile.

Trista yawned, crawling into bed as she plopped down. She curled up in it, the bed sheet pulled over her as sleep already threatened to claim her for a few hours. She gazed at Tyler a bit, smiling softly before her eyelids closed and she fell asleep in an instant.

He smiled a bit at this, and then laid down beside of her. "Goodnight..." He whispered to her in a soft tone, while he looked at her. He then pulled the covers over his body as well. He closed his eyes, but he didn't fall asleep right away.

"Good night," she had mumbled, closing her eyes as she fell into a deep sleep. Trista sighed softly in her sleep, her body relaxing as she would wake up in the morning.

He smiled a bit, and then opened his eyes. He then turned, and just looked over at her. He gave her a soft smile, eventhough she probably wouldn't be able to see it, since she probably was asleep by now.

In the meantime she slept, Trista had shifted a bit, her face closed to his as she had scooted closer to him, without realizing of course. She exhaled a soft, gentle breath, her chest heaving slowly as she breathed deeply in her sleep.

He smiled a bit at this, he could smell the wine in her breath. He let out a soft sigh, and then closed his eyes, and then slowly drifted into sleep. He was just wondering how she would react when she saw how close their faces were in the morning.

In the morning, Trista slowly awoke. She felt a lot better, a slight headache, but nothing to serious. She blinked her eyes opening, them widening to see how close she was to Tyler. She blushed, quickly pulling away as she sat up. She blinked a bit, rubbing her eyes as she stood up.

As Tyler felt someone move he then slowly opened his eyes, before he looked up at her "Goodmorning..." He told her in a soft tone. He could see on her blush that she had just woken up, and that she had noticed how they had been sleeping.

"Good morning," she replied, giving him a gentle smile. She slowly stood, yawning and stretching. "I didn't cause you discomfort while I slept, did I?" she asked, hoping she didn't. To make her guest uncomfortable bothered her deeply.

He laughed a bit as he heard this "No.... You didn't..." He told her in a soft tone "Actully you made me feel quite comfortable" He told her, before he then laughed a bit. He just hoped the she would understand what he said, in a wrong way.

She blushed, nodding meekly before she stood up. "I'll... make us some breakfast," Trista informed, before walking out of her room and towards the kitchen. She immediately set to making some breakfast for them, a good one at that.

He smiled a bit as he saw that he blushed. He stood up and then followed her out in the kitchen. "I was joking with what i said right before.... you know that... Right?" He then asked her.

She arched a brow, glancing at him, "So I did make you uncomfortable?" Trista mentioned, suddenly feeling bad that she did. Her and her sleeping habits... damn them! She quietly began to make them breakfast, avoiding his gaze slightly.

"No... You did make me comfortable..." He told her, and then laughed a bit. It didn't seem as she had heard his joke, so she understand what he was talking about right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom