Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Torn in between. [Zennarion & Covert]

Status
Not open for further replies.
She watched as Flame descended, slowly reaching the ground in moments. Trista stroked his scales, loving the feeling of his scales against her hand. She slowly leaned back up, moving to get off.

"Maybe i should get off first..." He then told her in a soft whisper while he watched her. "Then i can help you off afterwards..." He then told her in a soft whisper while he watched her. Then he could also catch if she was about to fall off, so that she wouldn't get hurt.

She chuckled softly, "I guess I should wait," Trista insisted, patiently waiting for him to get off first before she did. She guessed she would have to get used to it.

He smiled a bit at her words and then nodded, before he then slid down Flames back, and then looked up at her. "Okay... Im ready now..." He then told her with a slight smile upon his lips.

She moved off of Flame's back, carefully doing so. She didn't want to fall and make a fool of herself, if Tyler didn't catch her that is. Trista glanced over her shoulder, seeming a little nervous as she slowly moved off of the dragon's side.

Tyler smiled a bit as he saw how slow his was, and then picked her up, before he then put her down on the ground, but he kept his arms around her as she got down on the ground and just looked into her eyes.

Trista blushed a bit, gazing up at Tyler as she smiled a bit. "Thank you," she murmured, gazing into his eyes. She noticed her hands on his chest, though didn't pull them back, and merely kept them there.

He smiled a bit as he felt this, and then slowly moved his lips down towards her lips, before he then soon after gently kissed her on the lips, and then pulled away again, he couldn't believe that he was doing this, but it felt as if it was the right thing to do.

Trista blushed deeply at the kiss, and couldn't help but look away for a bit. Did he really kiss her? The sensation of his lips on hers still lingered.. and part of her wanted more. "It's getting late... we should go back," she inquired gently.

He smiled a bit as he heard her words and then nodded "Yeah.... Lets go..." He then told her in a soft whisper, before his hand then moved down to her hand, and just held it, before he then started walking back towards the house together with her.

Trista smiled lightly at him, squeezing his hand gently before she began to walk with him back towards her home. She glanced at Flame, "where will he go?" she asked curiously.

"He'll goback to the forest, you don't have to worry about him..." He then told her with a slight smile upon his lips, while he watched her.

They arrived at her home within moment, and Trista was relieved. She sighed softly, closing the door behind Tyler before she moved to set up a meal. She hummed softly as she began to cook.

He closed his eyes as he heard this. "Mmm... You got a very beautiful voice, maybe you could sing some insteadt?" He then asked her, while he watched her.

Trista blushed deeply at him compliment. Was he telling her the truth? Why would he lie after all? So as she cooked, she began to softly sing, of a tale of a lost young girl.

He closed his eyes and just continued to listen to her singing. "Mmm... I love your voice..." He then told her in a soft whisper. "I could listen to you all day" He told her in a soft whisper.

Trista blushed, smiling brightly at him. Within moments, the meal was ready, and she served it to him. "Thank you very much," she insisted, before she sat with him and began to eat.

"You are welcome" He then told her with a slight smile upon his lips. "But i really enjoyed hear you singing" He then told her with a slight smile upon his lips. "Your voice is very beautiful" He then told her in a soft tone.

She laughed softly, clearly embarrassed and flattered by his compliments. "Thank you," Trista replied, gazing down at her now empty plate. She took the plates once done, washing them as best as she could.

He smiled a bit as he saw this, and then stepped up beside of her. "Need some help with those?" He then asked her while he watched her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom