Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Guiding Kitten (Kevin x EtherealElvenEmpress)

Kevin was feeling a lot closer to Mina. He couldn't help but get lost staring into her beautiful brown eyes as she comforted him, almost making him blush. Not only was she comforting him, but he was starting to feel something for her, something more. As she spoke about her parents, the feeling grew. Her hand reached out to take his, rubbing her thumb over it. She had seemed so scared of him a little earlier, when he had been rude, but now, she seemed comfortable again, he enjoyed the feeling of her hand on his.

"I don't have any family. Or I didn't.." He replied to her earlier question. "I'll let you stay as long as you want to be here Mina. I.. Kind of feel like you're my family now. I know we just met and I might sound crazy but, I feel a connection to you, something different. Maybe.. That's what it feels like with family?" He wondered, thinking out loud." Either way, you can definitely stay Mina, I want you to stay, with me, to be together. The two of us."

“ it’s not good that you’re all alone.” Mina said keeping her hand on his. She would never let him be alone. Not on her watch. “Of course we are family now on your guide and I was leaving unless you tell me to go. Guides never leave our humans. As long as you have chocolate I’ll never leave you.” Mina gave us live link as her tail flicked mischievously. She was honestly just teasing him at this point as she chose to hold his hand if he let her get her grip around his much bigger hand. “The two of us can stay together. I think we make a pretty good team. I promise you I’ll never abandon you.” It was then She’d try to entangle her fingers with his. “The books say we could bond. Make a pact….I’m not quite sure how humans do that though…I should check my text book I’m sure I can think of something.”

Of course being alone was not something he enjoyed as such, but it didn't bother him either. It was what he knew, how he had grown up. It was possibly for this precise reason that he had never been worried about finding a wife, about finding love. Yet, as Mina said that they were family, that she would never leave him, he felt a certain warmth in his body, in his chest. He felt comfort, knowing she would be with him. Is that what family was? He wondered.

Kevin laughed a little as she teased about the chocolate. If that was the price of having her stay, he would gladly pay it. Once again her hand was on his, his eyes looking at hers as she spoke, as she promised not to abandon him. He could tell her words were honest. "I'll never abandon you either Mina." He promised in return, just before she began mentioning a pact. He didn't need a book to think of a way, he wasn't sure how or why, but he knew exactly how to make this pact.

"Well.. There is a way.." He started. "If you really want to make a pact, one for us to stay together there is a way. I'm not sure why I know, but I know." He was buying time, unsure how to say it, not wanting to scare her away with it. "I believe, in order to do so, we need to.. Kiss."

Mina kept her hand on Kevin’s and left it there to show that she indeed meant her words. Hoping he’d take her seriously. “Family always stays with you no matter what. Think of me as surprise family. I know you may not have expected me but here I am.” Mina said with glee. Her tail ticking like a slow metronome behind her as she sat.

Thinking of a pact was hard and with her books not at the table she was trying hard to remember all the options. Hearing how Kevin said he’d never abandon her was music to her ears. It was a fear she had and hearing him voice his promise calmed her nerves. She was indeed calm until he mentioned a kiss. His kitten looked surprised as her ears folded back but she kept her hand where it was.

“O…okay. I’ve never made a pact with a human and you’re the first. If you say that’s how you do it….I’ll try.” This time she didn’t run away. Nervous she was that was easy to see but she wasn’t going to say no. If this was how he’d make his pact and bond with her she’d take it. Gulping loud enough for him to hear as she felt her heart racing. Could he hear it too? It felt like it would explode from her small bosom. “S…so you know how this is done right?” Asking showed that unaware how this kiss worked and gave her away with how new and I experienced she was giving Kevin the amazing and rare opportunity that no one had. A guide sent just for him and to learn to take care of him alone.

The guide seemed nervous as he mentioned a kiss. Before that, it seemed like she had calmed down as he reassured her that they would remain together, she seemed happy to hear the words, to hear him confirm it. When the kiss was mentioned however he saw her ears shift and he could see the nerves in her eyes. She didn't move her hand away from his, the two still holding hands. Kevin waited patiently for her decision, growing nervous himself until she finally replied, bringing a small relief to him.

When he heard her agree to it, his smile widened, his hand softly pressing hers, trying to reassure her and at the same time, show her how happy it made him too. Kevin heard her gulp before she asked him how it's done. She was nervous, without a doubt, it was up to him to do this, to calm her down, to show her how it's done. Her nerves made her look even cuter to him, the often confident and stubborn guide turning into a shy nervous kitty. He nodded. "Come Mina, sit on my lap." He asked her, still holding her hand while he changed positions on the chair, so she could sit on his lap facing him.

When she was finally on him, he could feel his own heart beating fast, thumping in his chest. His breathing had gotten a little heavier as he looked Mina in the eyes, now much closer than they had been earlier. "Are you ready Mina?" He asked, a slight blush, waiting for her confirmation before proceeding.

Each human was different. Even her text book said so. When her human offered a kiss as an option she was nervous but she’d take it. She had read a lot ma t other ways of bonding but this one was clearly the most kind and there was no way Mina would turn it down.

His hand still held hers and she couldn’t help but look down at it. Mina was quiet but Kevin then made an offer for her to sit in his lap. “Me?” She asked but was a silly question since it was just the two of them. Though to Kevin’s surprise his new little Guide actually complied!

Standing she hugged herself with One arm as she moved to go sit in his lap as her tail wrapped around his leg. It was almost a possessive move. Kevin still had her other hand in his and she stayed close to him even if she was nervous.

Her brown eyes the same shade of the chocolate she loved loved with his gave him a reassuring nod. “I’m ready. I’m nervous but I’m ready.” Being as honest as she was helped him read her but also her ears and tail. Those fluffy black ears were in a submissive position hold it against her head as she held her heart racing waiting for them to actually bond together. she was surprised it was really happening. This was A monumental step for this new guide on her first mission.

The guide was already cute under normal circumstances but seeing her like this, flustered, shy, it took her cuteness to an entirely different level. Kevin could have never imagined Mina could look any cuter, so he was more than pleasantly surprised, almost wanting to tease her a little bit, get some more cute reactions out of her. He didn't however, keeping himself under control and focusing on the important moment that the pair were about to share, a moment that would officiate their situation and hopefully set the tone going forward. They were family now, together no matter what.

Feeling her tail wrapped around his leg felt.. Well, he couldn't describe it. He liked it. He saw it as an affectionate gesture, one he would love to see again. Her beautiful brown eyes looked nervous, as her voice spoke the words. Kevin placed his free hand on Mina's head, petting her gently before moving it down to her cheek and speaking softly. "I'm nervous too Mina. But I'm happy. This means we'll always be together, I'll never leave you." He reassured her, giving her one last moment to breathe.

With his last words, Kevin's face moved closer to Mina's, his breath soon mixing with hers as their lips were only milimetres away. Finally, their lips met, Kevin pressing his onto Mina's for a moment, letting it linger before parting them slightly, hoping hers would do as he was doing, his tongue poking out, gently touching her lips, almost asking for hers to join it.

Her reactions, unlike a human woman were easily seen. From her trembling with more nervousness even as her tail latched on to her humans leg. When his free hand laid in the back of her head she purred. Something Mina couldn’t control but did when she was happy. Ears still folded back in a way that if Kevin wished he could very well pet them.

He had no idea how happy she was to hear his words. Maybe he had some idea as with how tight her tail held his leg. “I’m happy too…” was all this youthful guide said before her chocolate brown eyes closed as their lips met. Following his every move Mina mimicked his. Her lips mirroring his every move even opening to let his warm tongue slip inside. Kevin was more than lucky when Mina was chosen for him. She was his yo mold and teach and to have a young guide meant she’d be with him for as long as he desires to keep her. What happened next was Mina’s own reactions as she wrapped an arm around him and an audible moan slipped out with her purring.

As they kissed, Kevin could feel her tail tightening around his leg, he could feel her ears move back, almost as if making space for his hand, welcoming him to pet them. Instinctively, he did just that, petting her ears, feeling the soft fur as he had earlier. With their bodies so close and Mina on his lap, Kevin could not only hear her purring, but he could also feel the vibrations of her purrs on his own body, a pleasant sensation to say the least, and a sign that she was certainly enjoying the kiss.

Fortunately, she mimicked his mouths movements, his tongue finding hers and dancing in her mouth, exchanging saliva with the cute guide he had been assigned. He felt her arm wrapping around him and he did the same with his spare arm, wrapping it around her, bringing her closer still to him. If she paid attention, she would probably be able to feel his heart beating faster, excited by the passionate, tender kiss they were sharing. The sweet moan she released into the kiss drove him mad, he wanted to hear another, he didn't want the kiss to end. He continued to kiss her, the heat between them growing, his face flushing red from it.

Mina would not be the one to end that kiss. Especially when he was petting her ears now she did not put it to stop. I felt so good as her tongue mimicked what Kevins was doing in her mouth. Tangling with his. He was now getting moans mixed with purring. whatever he was doing he was doing something very right.

If this is what bonding felt like she would hope they would do this much more. Feeling his heartbeat against her chest and we made hers race. The pair did to get off to a rocky start but right now she was happy with her human. Mina only broke the kiss in order to take a deep breath that she needed. Her small chest still pressed against his. He could feel her tiny person not pulling back. “I…I think I like that just as much as chocolate but not more chocolate sweeter even though you’re sweet.” That cute little statement probably broke the tension between the bear making her laugh but stay close as she allowed her to in his arms. “So…. does that mean you’ll accept me as your guide?” What part of her was still worried even after that kiss. Though she should’ve known one would not just bond randomly to their guides. Kevin shut down anymore guys stayed with the same one for years unless something terrible happened and it was rare to see someone get a new guide once one was lost unless it was the guides fault.

With Mina on his lap and the heat from their kiss, it was hard not to get turned on for the human, especially after he hadn't had any intimate contact for so long. Still, he held it back, focusing only on the kiss until they couldn't keep going any longer, their lips separating to gather air in their lungs, his breathing heavy as his eyes looked into hers once again. Still, their chests remained pressed together, their bodies. If they didn't stop their, he was afraid Mina would feel his arousal, but he was unsure if it would scare her.

"That was incredible Mina." He replied to her little statement. "I think that was just as good as chocolate too." A warm smile on his face as he said it, happy to see the girl in a cheerful mood. "Of course Mina, I already told you, I accept you, we're family." He reassured her, before returning to her earlier point about their kiss being like chocolate. "You know, the good thing about this is.. We can do it any time you want, as much as you want.. So that part is better than chocolate." He said playfully.

“You can be really cute when you’re not scary.” Confessing her thoughts as she sat on his lap. When he was like this he didn’t frighten her at all. Dare she say she felt things.” I think I like kissing. As long as I get chocolate afterwards I don’t mind kissing more.” That deal of her had a mind of its own as it rubbed his leg up and down. She was really into this and fully relaxed. “would you’d be angry if I asked for another kiss?” His sweet guide was getting bold. For now the chocolate was forgotten. He was so soft and warm and she didn’t want to leave his lap. If this was how it would be all the time Mina didn’t mind being his and stay with him for as long as he allowed it. She didn’t wish to stop but it was up to Kevin to let it keep going or tell her to stop. Right now she was comfortable and seemed like she did not want to be moved from his lap.

Kevin almost laughed at her comment. It seemed like she was a lot more relaxed now, even making what he believed to be a joke about earlier. She was calling him cute, a nice compliment without a doubt, but to him, she was the one who looked oh so cute. She spoke her mind, something which he certainly appreciated. "I like kissing too. You can have some chocolate afterwards, sure." He smiled, petting her ears at the base with his left hand, the other petting the base of her tail as they spoke.

"I would love another kiss Mina." The truth was, he wanted more, much more than that, but he had learned from his earlier mistakes. "You can have as many as you want, our lips belong together." He added, holding her tightly to his body once more as their lips met once more, a soft moan escaping him as they did, his tongue immediately searching for hers once again.

Kevin did not have to tell her twice when he said she could have more and that’s when her confidence shot through the roof as she pressed her lips against his. Her arms wrapped around his neck and pulled him as close as humanly or kittenly possible. Her purring was so intense he could feel her body Vibrating against his especially sitting on his lap.

Her nervous nature had faded away like it never happened. Her body reacting to his. Her tongue pushing its way into Kevin’s now trying to dance with his once again. Taste him even trying to see how close they could get. What you failed to realize was that her breasts through her sweater he could feel her nipples hardening and pressing against him.

With Mina feeling as comfortable as she did Kevin could easily pet her or even pull her closer and she wouldn’t run away. Her purring letting him know that she was now extremely comfortable with him. Right now she did not need the chocolate she only wanted her human and she was enjoying being as close as she could be with the simple bonding and maybe they could get even closer.

It felt different this time around. Before he could tell Mina was shy about it, nervous even, but now, as their lips met, it felt almost like when a child receives a sweet or a chocolate, eagerly taking to their mouth. Their bodies were pressed together in such a way that he could feel every little purr and vibration that came form Mina. It was far more intense than the first had been, the two clearly holding nothing back as they gave everything they had in that kiss.

What surprised the human was as he could feel something poking at his chest, coming to the realisation that it was the guide's nipples, she was getting turned on by the situation it seemed. Of course he was no different, whether or not Mina had realised it, his member was throbbing inside his pants, with her seated right on top of it.

Without even realising it, Kevin's hands moved, both resting down on her butt, over her skirt. He used them to pull her even closer, the two almost becoming one as they kissed. Before he knew it, he had began rocking his hips slightly, using his hands to help her do the same on his lap. He moaned into the kiss as it continued to raise the temperature between them, breaking it only a second to get some air while whispering her name almost in a moan "Mina.." Continuing to kiss her passionately.

Mina finally let herself go. Kevin has been so sweet and she felt like they were actually connecting. Her purrs vibrated against his chest and she squeezed him tightly and her hug. This time as his hands moved she didn’t run away but let it happen. Her body reacting like it should. It was intense and she was enjoying every second especially as his hands with lower and took her waist.

He broke the kiss dimension and whisper her name and she didn’t stop kissing him as he rocked her on his lap. “Mmm…uh huh?” She couldn’t even make a word or a question but he was trying to tell her something But she had no idea what he wanted to tell her. “It’s okay…. you can touch me.” She managed to squeak out since she didn’t want him to let her go or move her from his lap she liked her place and figured she wanted to stay.

Though he wanted to speak, to communicate, he didn't want to break the kiss. He hoped she would have understood, even though he only said her name, but his body was saying everything he couldn't. As much as he wanted to respect her wishes, he was reaching his limit, it was only natural given their situation, given the intense, intimate kiss they were sharing, given how she was reacting to him. It was therefore a huge relief when she spoke, getting words out through short pauses in their kiss.

The words were exactly what he was hoping to hear. He nodded, still kissing her, the wet sounds of the kiss echoing in the kitchen as they continued to get carried away. With her confirmation, his hands moved, up her body, down her back, now sliding under her skirt to grab her warm butt with both of his hands, gripping it tightly as he pulled her in closer. Kevin placed her right above his bulge, now rocking his hips a little more than before, their two fiery sexes rubbing through the fabric of their clothes. "Mmm Mina.. I love this."

His hands were so warm as they went up that short skirt of hers feeling get barely there panties clinging to her well shaped rear ended. “I love this too…Kevin….you can touch me more….I want you too…” her tail still on his leg but this time she started caressing his leg with it wrapped there. He felt her hand move up and run through his hair. Breaking her kiss though her lips didn’t go far at all.

His hand took her free one moving it to his bulge causing her to let out a shocked gasp. “S…should we go someplace more comfortable?” Whispering that against his lips but she didn’t know what other rooms he had other than the kitchen and bathroom.

Hearing the words coming from her mouth, he would have hardly believed she was the same person from before. She had refused him, completely, and yet now, she was not just telling him it was alright, she was asking him for more. Kevin didn't need to be told twice as his hands began exploring her body, feeling every inch of her skin just as she spoke once again, suggesting moving somewhere more comfortable.

Kevin grinned a little. "That's a great idea Mina." He replied, standing up from the chair, his hands still on her butt as he held her in the air, their bodies still stuck together. He began walking out of the kitchen, kissing her neck as they moved. "I'll show you my room." He whispered, soon finding the last door down the corridor. Fortunately he had left it open earlier, making it easy to enter. As they did, Kevin lay her down on the bed gently, kissing her lips once again before proceeding to slip her jumper off of her.

Looking down at the guide under him, he bit his lower lip. "Mina.. You're so beautiful. Your body is.. So perfect."

Kevin easily picked the tall thin kitten up. She was still purring in his arms. For her height she was pretty light and easy to carry. It was true she refused him before but that was before she got to know him he was such a stranger to her when she arrived.

Her face was close to his place kisses on his cheek on his neck. She didn’t even notice where his room was at the focus she had was always right on him. Mina didn’t even bother looking around the room but she gave him a smile and let him help her get undressed. “ do you really think I’m beautiful?” She asked asked her large saucers of eyes looked at his. “ I think you’re really cute Kevin…” She complimented back so he knew it was a just one sided.

Easily she was laid down on his bed and he could see how small she was in Slim‘s he had long legs and a small chest. She would probably look different if she were a fox but her feeling like features made her look a little bit sexy especially the way she laid back and crossed her legs. “The books didn’t say this was bad if you want to do this I’m very willing.” He could tell she was new whereas if she were experienced she might not have talked so much I did more actions to show Kevin that she was quite willing to get to know him better.

He didn't wait a single moment to reply at her silly question. "Of course I do. You're beautiful Mina." He placed his hand up on her head, petting her ears as she called him cute. "I love these cute ears." His hand moved down her face, caressing her cheek. "I love those beautiful brown eyes and kissing your sweet lips." His hand then continued to move down, just teasing her chest over her bra. "I love your soft skin." Kevin leaned in to kiss her once more, first whispering in her ear. "And I can't wait to see and love the rest."

As their tongues danced yet again, this time he didn't have to hold back. His body was on hers now, the two passionately kissing on his bed as his right hand slid up her stomach, pushing aside her thin bra and gently squeezing her left breast, his thumb teasing her nipple.

“Love?” Of all words she stumbled over was that and it made her turn red as a rose as a pet her soft fluffy ears. Her family and parents told her that they loved her but now her human said that maybe she read it wrong. She wouldn’t complain if he did say he loved her it felt nice to be wanted. She was one of many children so to have someone pay this much attention to her was amazing.

“I love your ears too they don’t stick up but they’re cute. I love your face.” No it was Mina’s turn to complement Kevin. When I was mad she kissed him with more passion and pulled him closer as she wrapped her up in around him. This time she was going to question it and gonna go with the flow.

With his hand exploring and teasing her breasts once he moved that small bra out of the way the moans mixed with her purrs and with her mimicking his moves she began to pull and tug as his top. Wanting that out of the way.

Though he may not have directly said that he loved her, he had admitted to loving several things about her and, perhaps, though not aware of it yet, maybe he really did love her? It was a little soon to tell and in that moment, his thoughts were elsewhere, focused instead on the purring cat-girl below him and the compliments she returned to him.

The more they kissed, the more he felt addicted to Mina, to her lips. It was a feeling he'd never felt for anyone before. Mina wasn't the first woman he was with but it was certainly different than any other. Perhaps it was because she was a cat? No, it was something else, he felt a connection, something deeper, with every passing moment that they spent kissing, the sounds echoing in his room, the more he wanted to keep doing it, to continue tasting her.

At her non-verbal request, Kevin broke the kiss for a moment, feeling the tug on his top and sliding it off and taking the opportunity to get rid of her bra too, unclasping it with one hand and tossing it to the side after removing it. He now had a view of her small, pretty chest, another part of her he loved. Of course this wasn't all, his hands soon moved down her body, teasing her nipples before they continued down, over her stomach, down below the short skirt she wore. He stopped when his fingers reached her panties, hooking onto the edge of them before gently pulling down on them, beginning to slide them down her legs, his eyes fixed on hers the entire time, his hunger for her visible in them.

Mina’s age was showing when she jumped from loving things about her to loving her. She really was new at this being a guide job. Tugging at his top as a kiss he was very kind enough to help her get it off of him. Returning to kissing him she let her body take over even though if she thought about it she probably would not be going this far.

Kevin easily hooked onto her small underwear pulling them down and leaving her small chest visible to him. She wasn’t going to confess that he was the first human she ever was with and she had never been with one of her own species before figuring this is about being a guide was she went with the flow and hoped it would work out. Her purring was constant and for cat girls like her it was a good judge of if he was doing something right because if he did something wrong he didn’t know if she would hiss or nip at him.

It was not the time for thinking, not the time to let their minds take over. It was time to act, to follow what their bodies wanted, to fulfil their desires. Kevin continued to pull her panties down her legs, slowly, eventually removing them completely, leaving the girl completely nude on his bed. He looked down at her, admired her, before moving his lips to her neck, leaving a trail of kisses from there down to her chest, slowly inching closer to her left nipple. Once at his destination, his mouth opened slightly, covering her nipple, his warm breath against it before sucking on it lightly.

After focusing on her nipple for a few seconds, he moved over to the other one, repeating the sams steps while his hand gave the first one some attention, his finger lightly rubbing her nipple. Kevin looked up at Mina's eyes before his mouth started moving once again, now trailing kisses down her stomach until he arrived right between her legs, kissing her lower lips lightly as he smiled, eyss still focused on the guide. "Every inch of your body is beautiful Mina." His tongue reached out, running up along between her folds before circling her clit.

Back
Top Bottom