Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Phoenix Fire University (Jacqueline Vile and Sour Diesel)

He shrugged. "Whatever. If you want to be enemies, that's your choice." He set his pen down and rubbed his forehead. "I can't speak Elvish. I could never get the accent right, but I can understand, read and write it. I find elven and dwarfen approaches to the craft both have their strengths and weaknesses. For example, Elven thread metal. the basis for all modern technology. It's genius and if applied correctly, is able to help make more complicated contraptions -- but that's not how elves think. instead, thinner conductive material means we can use the same amount of space to make it look more elaborate and pretty. Dwarves do the opposite because they can't stand their stuff being fragile. both have their points but fail to compromise because they're both to proud."
He looked at the guinea pig and frowned. "Not to start a pointless argument, I'm just putting it like it is."
=======================================================================================================
Claire looked at him a little suspiciously and then sighed. "fine. this better not get us in trouble tho."

Sara’s eyes widened a little in surprise. He understood far better than she expected. She flicked the poop pellets off the table trying to be nonchalant about how she was aiming at the hobgoblin eating with his back turned.

“I am quite impressed with your knowledge, Henry. One thing, though. I didn’t say enemy. You missed the sylvan inflection. I actually used a respectful honorific to say Opponent, or Rival. I don’t wish to be antagonistic towards you, but I will definitely try to best you in grades this semester.” Sara seemed like she had a goal to focus her attention by the way she spoke, like Henry was the answer to her struggle.

==================

Winter waved the wand around a little. His hair got longer and his face slightly more angular. His crystal blue eyes turned brown. “Don’t worry,” he said in Claire’s voice. “He’ll never be able to prove a thing. I would bring a camera, too.” The femboy giggled in a sweet little voice indistinguishable from the copied subject. From the neck-up it was Claire without a doubt.

Back
Top Bottom