Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Closer Than Ever (DarkofNight x EtherealElvenEmpress)

Riley did talk big game but when it came to boys she was still painfully shy. She had very little experience with boys let alone dating. Girls on other hand she got away with a lot more since her parents didn’t think anything of it if girls were giggling behind closed doors because of course Riley was a sweet angel.

When he turn to face her he could see how red she was. She could make a rose seem pale pink at the moment. “ girls are different from boys and I could never get a boy in my room with the door closed you know that. I did that one time and mom nearly killed me well she nearly killed him…” confessing her sins but when he tangled his fingers in her hair and tugged she let out the cute gasp mix with a moan. His sweet little sister let out a moan. “you’re always cute therefore you win.” She tried to miss direct how she sounded when he talked her hair hoping Rob didn’t catch that kinky moan of hers.

He couldn't help but smile widely at how embarrassed his sister had gotten from their brief little interaction in the kitchen. He continued to run his fingers through her hair, not quite tugging but not stopping the pressure of his fingers passing through her tresses from causing a little tug here or there either. "I kind of suspected your threat to flirt with my friends was an empty one. Don't worry, I'm not like dad. I won't kill any boys I catch you with in your room." he chuckled softly before giving her hair another genuine tug. "After all, the dead don't suffer."

Her comment about him being always cute felt like a cop out. "I mean, it's not like you're not cute when you don't blush. Just cuter than usual, and that bar was already pretty high." With a line like that though, it did feel like she was kind of uncomfortable and letting him win. "Well, it seems like you could perhaps use a few minutes to get yourself composed. Maybe I'll go make that run to the liquor store now and I can finish helping you out when I get back?" he offered, reaching out, giving her shoulder a small squeeze and taking his leave.

He returned a little over half an hour later. The advantage of being in a smaller college town was that while it was relatively early in the morning on a weekend, he could get where he needed to go with some measure of ease. He came back in with the spoils of his journey, a case of beer, two bottles of wine in a tall paper bag, one white and one red, and a smaller paper bag with no logo or printing that had been taped closed but contained a small plastic toy they'd discussed the night before. He handed her the smaller paper bag after depositing everything else in the kitchen. "Maybe don't open that just yet, you might go getting yourself all worked up and blushing again." he said with a playful grin.

It is really easy to embarrass Riley especially when her brother knew exactly what to say and do. It didn’t help that he was so cute. With his fingers in her long dark hair and comforted her and made her lean back against Rob. “You won’t tell dad if I bring a boy back?” She asked thinking she finally get some action in college. “ that’s really sweet of you to say Rob but I don’t even think I could get a date here I am not as pretty as of the girls I’ve seen in the pamphlets they’re also pretty here I have no way to compete against them.” Riley sounded sad and even more worried as she started panicking about her college life and hypothetical dates. “ don’t worry I’ll put stuff away while you go get some thing maybe something a little stronger than wine please?” She asked before Rob will go out and do some shopping and she would actually heavy duty start organizing the apartment.

But I was more than enough for Riley to get things in order in the place. When Rob got back he would be surprised with how much she got done and she was happy to see all the presents he brought back including beer and wine but he had a bag that was wrapped up and she could not see what was in it. “So you got me a present I’m excited what did you get me but I guess I can wait how about we have some beer first or would you like wine I definitely need a drink I’m so nervous about starting college like really badly….” Riley almost couldn’t help herself but she put the bag down to keep herself from ripping it open because she had no patience and she really wanted to know what was in there. “ why do you like making me blush or you’re practicing for a girlfriend maybe if you’re lucky I’ll let you practice with me.” Riley teased as she went to go check out the wines that Rob brought back home.

Rob didn't mention that he'd stashed the bottles of vodka and rum he kept in the cabinet for a rainy day in his closet before they arrived, since his mother would naturally be spending a lot of time going through his kitchen with a fine toothed comb. Given how quick she was to get silly with their pitcher of beer the night before, he thought it best to keep that information on a need to know basis.

He smiled to himself as she asked about the present. "I told you, what kind of brother would I be if I didn't spoil my little sister once in a while?" he chuckled. It was a fairly basic vibrator in the bag. Small, three speeds that cycled through with the push of a button. The fact that it actually came in purple as she'd requested the night before made it all too perfect, so he bought it for her. He would love to say he had bought it on impulse, but no one goes out for alcohol, stops by a sex shop on the way home on a whim and buys their sister a sex toy on impulse. He just kind of hoped she didn't put much thought into.

He laughed at Riley's offer of practice. "So now we're practice dating and practice flirting?" He shook his head. "You were laying the flirting and buttering me up on pretty thick there trying to get out of doing your unpacking brat face. Don't be mad just cause I flipped the script on you." He smiled. Glancing around, he could see she had made very substantial progress in the short amount of time he'd been gone. "You got a lot done while I was out though. Maybe I should run off and leave you alone again."

It was smart of Rob to hide the extra booze in his closet especially with Riley on a warpath trying to try everything. With their parents far away it’s a little sister was planning to do as much as she could even before classes started.

When rob said he could spoil his sister he got a blush out of her. Luckily for Rob Riley didn’t put two into together and thought he was being a sweet and thoughtful brother he always was. “when can I open it? Now?” He knew his little sister was always impatient and it was driving her crazy but she couldn’t open it now!

A wicked friend came across Riley‘s face as she shook her head no at her buttering him up to a pack for her.”Oh Robbie joke is on you I already unpacked everything I didn’t think that much but my room is pretty much all set I’m still working on the kitchen because I have no idea where you want things.” Her lips turned upside down in a frog when he said maybe he should leave again and she shook her head no and place a hand on her hip. “If you leave me alone I swear I’ll call one of your friends and make them spend time with me and maybe I’ll even dress sexy.” She threatened that Robin do she was just crying wolf with that.

He gave a shrug. "I guess open it whenever you please. I would say wait until you go to bed, but if you're crashing in my bed with me again it'll be just as awkward." he chuckled to himself. He had grabbed the bottle of Riesling and started working on the cork, wondering if the promise of sweet white wine would be enough to distract her from the little paper bag.

He had barely shifted his weight toward the door before Riley reached out and stopped him with a hand on his hip. He turned back to her and grinned. "Oh really now? You have any of my friends' phone numbers?" he chuckled, pushing back against her little threat. "Moreover, how did you ever get sexy outfits past Mom?" He shook his head before grabbing a couple wine glasses out of the cabinet and filling them, offering one to her. "I'm afraid I'm gonna have to call BS on that Ri." he chuckled, holding his glass up to clink with hers.

now she was even more curious about his present but also a bit sad that she had opened it up in her own bed when she was alone. It must be a very big surprise if you want her to be alone to see it. In a way she couldn’t wait until she could see what was in the package but for now she didn’t enjoy time with her brother.

With her hand still on her hip as he pulled her closer she hip checked him lightly and giggled. “No but I would just take your phone and call one of them or maybe send one of them a nude is everything in college?” She asked trying to figure out what she could do to make her brother slightly jealous. “ call bullshit all you want but my friends would occasionally let me borrow sexy outfits and they let me keep a few since I’m going to college and I kinda wanna get laid I don’t wanna be a virgin forever. I want to find out what it’s like to feel to actually have sex with a guy. I know that’s weird but I just wanna lose it and you know be as cool as you.” Confessing as he got the wine set up and gave her a glass so she can try something new. Clinking her glass with his she take a sip and actually wins since wine tasted so different from beer.

Rob smirked at her comment. "Well remind me to delete every guy I know's phone number." he chuckled. "Can't let my friends have any fun just cause you feel like getting my hackles up." Her next comment made him shake his head though. "I mean, I remember feeling like that before I lost it. Getting laid doesn't make you cool though." he grinned and gave her a hip check back. "I haven't gotten laid in months and months and you still seem to have a pretty high opinion of me."

He took a thoughtful sip of the wine. Not bad for a value priced bottle actually. He didn't have much of a taste for sweeter wines but he was willing to drink it if only to let Riley try some, hoping this was to her taste instead. He looked around the apartment as he sipped. "I really wasn't expecting you to knock it out so quickly. You did good." he grinned. A thought occurred to him and he turned back to Riley with a smile. "I mean, it's not much, but we're having some very fancy wine. We could always get dressed up and have another practice date, even if it does just turn into drinking wine and watching a movie on the couch?"

When Rob said he was going to delete every guy‘s number in his phone it made Riley start cackling maniacally with laughter. She nearly dropped her wine glass!

“I Think maybe once I finally lose my virginity I will have to worry about it anymore and guys won’t try to comfort anymore but I still want to be special you know? I probably sound silly wanting to make it matter who I finally do it with but it’s so much trouble just to keep it. How did you choose who to give your virginity to Robbie?” Her question was serious and she had put a lot of thought into it and she had no idea who to ask since all her friends had lost their virginity and she was the last one. Taking a break up with her wine it helped her calm her nerves a bit.

When Rob mention actually practicing for a date Riley‘s eyes lit up. “ do you think we can I mean I would really appreciate it if I say something wrong though? I think I have a nice dress and I hope you dress up do you think their wine is good for this I do like the wine.” Whispering the last part as she was actually getting excited over this and a part of it I felt like she shouldn’t but how could this be bad if her brother wanted to really help her try to get a boyfriend and possibly get laid this was the best idea he’s had yet!

Rob laughed a little at the question of how he'd decided who to lose his virginity to. "I mean, I was a sophomore in high school and really dumb." he laughed to himself. "I was dating this girl. I just got my driver's license and she wanted to go for a ride. One thing led to another." he shrugged. "Maybe that's why I'm not so encouraging of you to just go out and lose it to soe guy. She got kind of crazy and there was a lot of stupid drama. I probably should have waited for someone more special." he smiled. "Then again, my love life has been kind of a trainwreck anyway. I seem to be really attracted to any girl that needs a man to swoop in and rescue her." he shook his head, "Even if she's the cause of most of what she needs rescuing from."

He grinned at her reaction to his suggestion. "Sure, the wine is already way fancier than cheap beer and pizza." It was kind of adorable how excited she got over such a simple prospect. "And it's not like we have much else we have to accomplish today. If you're getting dressed up, so will I. So go on, go get dressed and I'll do the same and then we'll find something to watch, ok?" he asked, gesturing to her room.

Riley took robs words to heart but once he mentioned to go change she finished her wine and sat the glass down. “ I don’t really have anything really flashy or cute but I have something you go change to I’ll try to look nice.” She said it’s going after her room and he could hear banging and moving of items as she looked for something to wear.

When she went to go get dressed she chose something simple and elegant. It wasn’t fancy but it was nice and she let her hair down and even took some time to do her make up. When she was finished she would call out from her room. “Let me know when you’re ready and I’ll come out! Deal?” She had to check before she would let him even see what she had on

Rob finished his wine as well, getting up and heading for his own room shortly after Riley had gotten up and gone off to her room. He could hear a small commotion through their shared wall as he went to his closet and found a nice button down shirt and pair of slacks that he wore for fancy department functions at school. He listened to Riley shuffling things around, wondering if she was going to open the present he'd gotten her while they were apart. He figured he would likely hear some kind of exclamation or sound from her if she had, so it was likely still sitting un-opened.

Then as he pulled off his shirt and jeans, he remembered their joking agreement to go commando on their next fake date. Even he hadn't expected it to be the very next night. That was... a joke, right? They weren't actually going to go through with it were they? It's not like they were going to have any opportunity to PROVE it to each other either. The whole thing seemed unlikely to Rob, but by the same token, he didn't dare wuss out on the off chance that Riley both remembered and went through with it. So with one quick motion, he pushed off his boxers and got the shirt and slacks on, followed with a nice pair of dress shoes. Looking at the mirror on his closet door, his hair looked a state. He sprinted quietly out of his bedroom and back to the bathroom running a quick comb through his hair. He heard Riley calling for him as he finished up. "Just a second!" he called out and walked quickly back to the living room, refilling both thier glasses. "Ok, come on out!" he called.

Luckily got Rob she left the gift untouched and if she did open it he would hear the exact moment and most likely squeal of shock when she saw his present. For now she was focused on her hair and make up.

Getting herself fully ready she did remember there’s snow pact from before. Due to that she went commando under that black dress no the one pussycat was her bra. Why you may ask? She move her nipples would easily show. At least with no parties she did not have to worry about a panty line.

Hearing him call out that was when she stepped out of her room in a little black dress and black heels with her long hair brush neatly with blush pink lipstick. “Well? Umm…hi? You look really nice.” Was all Riley could say considering that even if it was a fake date it still made her nervous since it was practice and she thought she would mess up and fail it like a test.

Rob looked up from filling up their glasses to glance at his little sister. "Damn..." he murmured softly without thinking. "I mean... Wow." he laughed, taking a step towards her. "Practice date or not, maybe I should have gotten you some flowers. I didn't expect you to look this good." He grinned, a bit of ruddy tone coloring his cheeks. He reached down, taking her hand and lifting it to his lips, softly kissing the ridge of her knuckles.

"I got the glasses topped up for us, and was going to go see if I could find some little snacks to go with the wine. Do you want to choose a movie?" he suggested, letting her hand go and offering her wine glass back to her. "I should only be a couple moments, ok?" he grinned, grabbing his own glass and heading back into the kitchen.

Rob’s words flattered her as she looked away when he complimented her. When he kissed her hand she couldn’t help but tremble. “T…thank you. You look handsome. I see why you were popular in high school with the ladies.” Riley complemented as he kept her wine glass full. Right now she could use it!

“Would this be an inappropriate time to suggest cheese and a scary movie?” She asked sheepishly. Taking her wine glass she followed him with the clicking of her low kitten heels. It was all she could manage to sneak past their overbearing mother.

It was cute how he could manage to make Riley so nervous with what felt like so little effort. Even as cute as her nervousness was, he still made a look of shock and mock indignation when she told him she could see why he was so popular in high school. "So you're saying I'm not popular now?! Just what are you implying brat?!" He raised his voice but couldn't hold the serious tone, finally breaking into a stiffled chuckle and looking away.

He grinned at her suggestion. "I was thinking the same thing basically. Cheese and crackers to go with the wine." He turned and narrowed his eyes at her as soon as he'd finished getting out the cheese slicer. "Are you absolutely certain you can handle a scary movie though?" His eyes shown with mirth. "You may be sharing a bed with me again tonight... But I'd like to think it's by choice not necessarily."

Riley almost looks shocked until she finally caught Rob’s tone. He was joking and it broke her serious thoughts and made her chuckled though not without hiding her lips behind her hand. “Not what I meant silly you’re still popular and that you have a girl waiting for you when you go back to school. I just wish I had your charisma. You could always pick up anyone or be the life of the party and here I am I’ve barely been to more than childish birthday parties…” she couldn’t help but sound melancholy as she spoke about how sheltered she was and he knew since his parents were more strict with his little sister than they ever were with him. It was just the two of them and they raise their son and daughter very differently.

“I’m not a baby. I can handle it pick the scariest.” Rob would have to call her bluff even though she said she wasn’t scared of it she still had a fear of certain horror movies and she still didn’t like clowns. Being sure he would not put anything on like that she figured she could handle anything. “I’m Sharing a bed with you regardless because I’m not used to staying on my own. Besides you promised yesterday that we could share and because of that I can watch any scary movie I want.” Riley thought she had it all figured out. How hard could it be to not be scared improve her brother wrong? Easy Peezy lemon squeezy!

"Oh I do, do I? Pray tell at least let me know her name so I can have an easier time finding her, eh?" He chuckled at the suggestion that there was a girl waiting for him to come back. "Don't knock childhood birthday parties, I'll take cake, ice cream and games over sitting in a dark crowded room with music too loud to talk to anyone standing next to you any time." He smirked.

He went about cutting the cheese into some little slices, spreading them out somewhat artfully onto a board and grabbed a package of crackers, toating them back to the living room. That squared away, he looked through his opens, finding one about a young girl on a weeklong backpacking trip with her new boyfriend that promised to be a "tense and harrowing psychological thriller with an evil twist." He grinned and started it. "Last chance to back out." He warned Riley.

“How what I know silly you’re the college hunk!” Riley jokingly said back. “ who’s to say I won’t get jealous of anyone you date because they’re taking my best brother and only brother away?” She asked half jokingly though she was mostly serious since she was a bit protective of her big brother.

“I’ll make us a cake later and we can have our own little party. It’s not our birthday but we’re on our own without mom and dad we can have our very own special celebration.” Offering her suggestion and wondering if Rob would take her up on it. Walking over to where he was placing cheese and crackers on a plate she’d sneak a cracker and a slice of cheese before he finish and stuff it in her mouth. “MMMM! I like this one!” She’d say with a mouthful. It was then she followed him to the living room with the food and her wine in her hand. “hell no! I’m not backing out and I’m not scared of anything I’ll prove it to you put on the scariest movie you have.” With that she took a seat on the couch and cross one leg over the other. That little black dress made her look there she say or think sexy.

"That's true," Rob mused. "You've already gotten two practice dates in as many days. If I start going on actual dates I'd be taking so many of your opportunities to butter me up and get me to do random favors for you." He smirked.

"I don't know if we really NEED to have a celebration, but I'd be a fool to pass up an excuse to hang out with my favorite sister and eat some cake." He grinned.

The movie started a bit slowly, the new couple had a cute little fight as they got their backpacks out of the car and set off on their little journey. A few scenes showed their progress through the day. They had lunch on the trail, found a pretty vista at the top of a hill and found a spot to make camp for the evening. After dinner the two of them crawled into their tent and started getting amorous. Soon clothes were coming off and Rob was worried things were going to get very explicit, just as he thought about switching it off and finding a movie with less sex, they heard a noise outside the tent. The boyfriend tried to convince the girl it was nothing and they should keep going, but she insisted he go out and see what the noise was.

“Correction. I’m your only sister and you adore me. So if I end up on a date with any of your friends you can’t get mad at me.” Riley stuck her tongue out though she was only teasing about dating his friends and she’d never cross the line.

Leaning in close to get brother and getting comfortable thigh she took a moment to sip on wine before snuggling he could see how his sister got antsy when a possible love scene was coming up. Riley even looked away but she was less nervous when the boyfriend in the movie went to check out the noises.

Scenes like that she was okay watching alone but with her brother she would be mortified if she got turned on and she couldn’t even take care of it being right next to him. Heck she didn’t even have a toy to help only her fingers but they never failed her but now living with her brother she’d have to learn to be quiet. At lease so he wouldn’t hear her touching herself.

That scene only made her uncross and recross her legs as she was more than happy nothing too crazy happened since she was without panties and any explicit scenes would only make watching this movie more embarrassing if her brother knew she was turned on so easily.

“So do you think the killer is already out there?” Asking him would at least try to get het mind off the idea of naughty things on a tent at bay for now.

Rob glared a little. "I mean, I probably do spoil you, but if you started dating one of my friends, he might have himself a terrible accident or something." He laughed. "Guy aught to know better." He said, before thinking through whether that sounded jealous or protective or both.

The love scene seemed to be making Riley uncomfortable. At least he wasn't the only one. Worse, Rob found himself getting a bit turned on. The lead actress had nice breasts for the brief glimpse he got of them. Being alone in the woods and letting nature take it's course was also something he'd fantasized about a time or two without being able to talk any of his ex girlfriends into.

"I'm pretty sure the boyfriend is already dead." Rob smirked at his little sister, watching as the camera lingered on the girl alone in the tent in near total silence for several long moments. Finally with a loud jump scare, the boyfriend reappeared and assured her that no one was outside and it was probably a raccoon. Despite his best efforts to keep doing the girl informed her boyfriend she was too scared and wasn't in the mood anymore, rolling over and going to sleep.

"That's kind of lame of her." Rob joked, "Here he goes playing the big protective hero for her and she can't even show him some appreciation?" He chuckled and looked at Riley with a wink.

“But I thought all your friends were cool and maybe you’d even hook me up since they are the nice guys.” Riley was joking or was she? Her brother was sweet and she did love it when he was overprotective. If only she could find a guy like him someday…

That woods scene really riled up Riley. Uncrossing her legs again and recrossing she said nothing. It wasn’t like she could excuse herself and get off. Could she? Rob finally spoke up distracting her perverted thoughts. “He can’t be dear this early. What is she going to do?” Riley asked looking up at Rin with wide green eyes.

She was going to say something else but she turned to keep watching. “I would’ve let him continue. I mean she was already turned on. He’s hot and I…I would’ve let him you know…” not sure how her brother would’ve reacted but in that situation Riley would’ve at least let him but that was how she and Josh got caught…

"My friends are cool. You wouldn't want to date them because they know they can't do anything sexual with a friend's family member. It'd be like dating a super religious guy that won't do anything before marriage... Except instead of going to hell he just gets kicked in the balls a lot." He joked.

Rob turned to his sister with a wide grin. "Oh you would have?" He chuckled. "Not having sex seems like the smart thing to do... But she also doesn't know she's in a horror movie. Even so, maybe you do need to get laid." He teased. "Guys make dumb decisions all the time because they're horny, I guess it could be the same for girls." He gave her a teasing wink.

The next two days of travel passed quickly in the movie by way of montage. The only real notable scene was finding a small mountain lake with a waterfall. Both the girl and her boyfriend stripped naked and went for a swim, playing for a little bit before making out and then going further. Only their heads were visible above water, but it was very obvious what they were supposedly doing underwater as they both moaned and kissed each other passionately. Rob shifted in his seat, crossing his legs, trying not to make it obvious he was getting turned on by the scene. The next morning things took a sinister turn. The girl left her tent wearing next to nothing only to find their food, their water bottles, their trail map and compass had all been taken. When she woke her boyfriend, his first instinct was to blame her for misplacing them.

“You literally just cursed me to be single forever you know.” Riley stuck get to fire out at him once he pretty much said his cooler than her friends were off limits. “What if having sex saved them? They aren’t in the nightmare on elm street of Friday the 13th franchise. At least there is live since I’m stuck as the virgin. I’d end up being the gosh darn sacrifice.” Chuckling though the next scene left her visibly uncomfortable. Shifting and hoping grin noticed nothing.

Even here brother was fidgeting and his cheeky little sister took the opportunity to tease him. “Looks like you’re getting scared. Don’t worry I’m not. I’ll keep you safe this time Robbie.” Chuckling hoping you hide that seeing the couple in next to nothing was turning her on more than she expected. Sitting there she hopped Rob would not notice the subtly rubbing of her thighs together as she was hiding her own arousal that she would need to take care of in their bathroom later since she knew after this movie she’d be sleeping right next to get brother and she didn’t want to accidentally do something weird that would make him complain to mom or dad about her.

Back
Top Bottom