Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Closer Than Ever (DarkofNight x EtherealElvenEmpress)

"Brunch is good." He nodded sleepily. The warm bed, dark room and cuddly body next to his was already taking its toll on his awareness. He had long ago let go of the idea of showing Mom up and proving he was capable of a standard of adulthood. At this point he just wanted to minimize the amount of things she could complain about when she came over to visit.

She was warm and cute and cuddly. It felt nice, and he hadn't realized how much the beer and unpacking had gotten him tired. He made a soft grunt acknowledging the need for an alarm, reaching out for the nightstand, fingers grazing his phone. Did he successfully pick up the phone? Did he set an alarm? He certainly thought so but sleep overtook him quite quickly and he hadn't actually succeeded in that, though he also hadn't bothered pushing his little sister away before falling asleep.

With brunch on the brain Riley fell asleep and cuddled close to Rob. She loved sleeping next to someone but honestly she only enjoyed this with her girlfriends but Rob was very nice.

The first night she slept so well but poor Rob would be cuddled to die as she snuggled up and even tossed a leg over him in her sleep. It felt so good to be near someone and with Rob and the same bed he kept her warm. She forgot that it was her brother and treat it like she was sleeping with one of her girlfriends like she did in her room. Pressing her breasts against him. Snuggling her face into his chest as she kept him as close as possible.

Rob would perpetually deny it of course, but he really enjoyed snuggling up and cuddling when he had a girlfriend. The comfort and warmth of another human body cuddled close to his, holding him or being held. It was nice, comforting, but hardly something masculine guys were supposed to crave.

Riley had cuddled in close to him, pressing her face against his chest, her smallish breasts against his ribs. One leg was thrown over him as if trying to wrap herself around him to keep him pinned in place. One of his arms had made its way under her and curled around her, holding her in place. The other seemed to have found the thigh she had slung over him and followed it up under the hem of her sweater. His fingertips had definitely crossed the line and were pressing on the curve of her small ass, tracing the edge of her panties.

And the alarm had failed to awaken them. Or the lack of alarm. It didn't matter. He was warm, comfy. There was a snuggly girl cuddled up next to him. His hand moved to her butt, giving it a little squeeze. Awareness crept back into his mind bit by bit. He didn't have a girlfriend. Parts of last night felt like a date, but he wasn't actually dating anyone either. No, he definitely didn't have sex with anyone last night. They just went to bed because they were tired and not interested in unpacking anymore. His grip on her butt loosened slowly, his hand moving away carefully as he realized this was in fact his little sister's butt.

That hand carefully sought out his phone, lifting it to find it was past 9:00 but not yet 10:00. Not the worst outcome in the world then. He put the phone down, poking his sister's side. "Hey kiddo. Wake up. Time to go make me breakfast." he chuckled as he tried to nudge her awake.

This was something Riley had been craving as she cuddled up to her older brother. She couldn’t really cuddle with any boyfriends let alone get away to hang out with them alone. She at least cuddle girlfriends. It was nice to have a warm body in bed with her.

“You do you make a pretty nice pillow. I need a pill your size.” She whispered as she buried her face as much as she could into his chest. This was so nice and a part of her thought maybe she could do this on occasion when she got lonely since this was her first year at college. It didn’t take long for sleepy Riley to drift off to sleep and keep herself close to her brother.

There is no alarm set and she forgot to set one herself even though she did say she was going to make breakfast or was that brunch? Either way she slept soundly and even felt a hand on her soft rear end. Without waking she made soft sighing noises. It didn’t cross her mind that she didn’t have a boyfriend or a girlfriend here. Last night felt like a true date.

Riley didn’t even notice when he picked up his phone to check the time but she did notice him poking at her lightly. “ Ten more minutes please? I’ll make you something delicious after ten minutes just a little longer…” she whispered softly as she got comfortable and clung to him tighter. She did not forget the breakfast promise but right now she was warm and comfortable and he would have a little trouble getting her up. Rob knew how bad his sister wasn’t waking up and it took their mom a long time to drag her out of bed but maybe he could get her to wake up.

It had been several months since he'd had a woman in his bed to cuddle with. Even then, that instance was actually something of a one night stand after a department social event where things got a bit too friendly with alcohol flowing through the course of the night. It wasn't like he could really cuddle up tightly with his colleague he'd just slept with. She only stayed the night because she was tired after the sex and wanted to sleep it off.

Riley though, there really wasn't any ulterior connection to them related to sex. She was just cuddled up to him for the sake of cuddling, and it was really nice. He had to stop himself from laughing as she roused herself, begged for ten more minutes and as if to further enforce that demand, only clutched tighter to him tighter as she tried to sleep. He sighed softly and reached up to stroke her hair. "Just ten more minutes then." he finally agreed.

But Rob was awake. Daylight was filtering through the windows and he knew he wouldn't get to go back to sleep the way Riley seemed to be able to. He set his phone on its side, leaning so it would display the time and simply enjoyed laying close with his sister. It was warm and comfortable and he didn't have much room to complain, even with so much of her tiny frame actively laying on him. Still, the ten minute mark finally arrived and he shook her again. "Ok kiddo. Ten minutes has come and gone. It's time to get up. Not like this is the last time you're going to talk me into a cuddle puddle." he grinned as he tried to wake her.

“Yay… I want cookies…” rob but here is a little sister sleep talk as she cuddled him in hopes that he would not wake her up in 10 more minutes maybe give her another 45. She was hoping she could be a little more lazy since there was no school today and they had a day off even though I’m packing should have been on the Front burner.

When Rob had tried to rouse her after the 10 minutes were up she whimpered again. “No… 10 more minutes please good to girl if you give me 10 more minutes…” she sounded so sweet and innocent when she tried to beg him for more time. The fact that he stroked her dark hair made her want to stay in bed even longer. She loved having her hair pet. It was pretty much kryptonite for her.

When he shook her again she wrapped her leg even tighter around him as of trying to make sure if she could keep him and not cuddle puddle. “ Are you hungry?” Opening one of her eyes to look up at her brother to see how awake he was when she asked him that question. “ before I actually get up do you want pancakes or bacon and eggs and toast or a BLT what do you wanna eat? We should really decide this before I actually get out of bed. You know how much I love bed and you’re so warm… it’s your fault I don’t want to leave you know..”

Rob laughed. Teenagers, he thought to himself. If nothing else he seemed to have roused her enough to get cognizant thoughts out of her mouth rather than just vague requests for cookies and more sleep. Even so she seemed to cling to him tighter as if that were possible. He chuckled softly, continuing to play with her hair as he did. "I'm not waking you up because I'm uncomfortable." he grinned. Of course she'd blame him for not wanting to leave instead of her own desire to just keep sleeping.

"Bacon and eggs sounds good." he grinned. Even with that desired she didn't seem to move entirely. "I'll make you a deal. You get up now, make us breakfast, and we get all your unpacking done today, I'll let you crash in here with me again tonight since you seem to make yourself so comfortable." he offered.

His better judgement told him this was a terrible idea. Two nights in a new house, two times sleeping in his bed? She was going to think this was the kind of thing she could get away with anytime she wanted. Well, it was pretty nice. She was warm, and kind of sweet the way she clung to him. He should really be putting his foot down, but maybe that could wait until after she'd settled in?

“Promise?” Squeaked out of her mouth when he mentioned she could do this again. He did agree to bacon and eggs and that was an easy fix since Mom brought a lot of extra food. Since he gave her the option of course she would take it and run with it. Give Riley an inch and she took a good few miles. Lazily she would slowly stretch and wake herself up. Rubbing her face in his chest again as she opened her eyes when she pulled back.

“Okay. Let me go wash my face and brush my teeth and do a quick wash up I’ll make us breakfast and I’m sleeping here tonight you promised I should get that in writing didn’t you teach me that?” Moving her leg from over him she would slide over and swing her legs over the edge of the bed. Reaching both hands over her head she stretched out as she puffed her small chest out and arched her back. “ how do you like your eggs did your tastes change since she moved out? Do you want scrambled or over easy?” She began to ask him as she was starting to plan breakfast in her head.

She seemed to grind her face into his chest as if further fighting the agreement to get up, even though she had literally just agreed to do so. She looked up at him, listing off her plans, suddenly very awake now that he'd offered something she seemed to want. "Going into law school now?" he snickered.

He watched as she stretched her slender frame. It was almost artful, the kind of thing people with more talent than him would paint. The big sweater obscured many of the lines of her form, but even having just roused herself from sleep she moved with a level of grace that was nice just to stare at for a bit. Her question about his eggs was really the only thing that startled him back to reality.

"Uh.. Scrambled. With cheese." he smiled, hoping she hadn't caught him watching her. "Guess I'm still a child like that." he laughed. As Riley got up and left to make herself presentable, Rob stretched on his own, getting out of bed and putting on a fresh change of clothes. That done, he headed to the bathroom to see if Riley was finished so he could brush his teeth as well.

“Uh huh” she said when he asked her if she was going to law school. Riley was up but still sitting on the bed. The way she stretched accentuated her curves and how artful her body was. It also felt really good to stretch out the minute she got up. Her oversize sweater had a lot of herself but she could still tell if she twisted and turned to see where her curves were.

“You still eat them like I do do you wanna ketchup with it?” She only asked because that’s what she would be putting on hers. “ I’ll make you an omelette tomorrow but let’s do scrambled today.” Riley said finally standing up and doing another stretch this time he could see how toned her legs were. When she finish she has her to the bathroom to wash your face and brush your teeth by the time she was done Rob could go in.
“It’s all yours big bro I’m gonna get started on breakfast.” And that wasn’t a lie once he was in there he could hear her banging around in the kitchen setting up and finding out where things were. Toast was easy to do. Bacon and eggs she didn’t separate pans and she even managed to make a tiny salad on the side. When Rob would come out she was setting up the dishes and setting the table for their breakfast and the eggs slowly cooked in the bacon sizzled. She talked to her a long dark hair into a high ponytail so when I get in the way as she cooked. She still had on her long sweater and her legs were still bare as she stood by the stove cooking. They did make a cute couple and if anyone saw them like this they probably would’ve thought they were a long-term couple living together.

At the question of whether he liked his eggs with ketchup, he chuckled a little. "Hot sauce please. Guess I'm not that much of a kid."

He and Riley passed at the door of the bathroom. "Thank you." he nodded as he let her out and went in to start brushing his teeth. "Start a pot of coffee too?" he asked over his shoulder almost as an afterthought. That done, he brushed his teeth and rinsed his mouth with water trying to get the fluoride flavor out of his mouth lest it ruin his breakfast.

He made his way into the kitchen, watching Riley artfully working away at the stove and putting together their meal on the counter next to it. Wordlessly, he moved past her, pouring himself a cup of black coffee from the machine and taking a sip.

Then he made his way to the little table in the corner, pausing to put his free arm around his sister and give her a brief hug. "Smells good, I can't wait." he grinned and released her, heading to his seat and checking through the emails on his phone. Nothing of consequence. Quietly he flipped to the camera and grabbed a candid shot of his little sister being a domestic goddess.

“Hot sauce? When did you start eating hot sauce who are you and where is my big brother?” Riley asked but obviously she was joking about it. She took her time in the kitchen as she played it up scrambled eggs, toast, sausage and bacon.

Rob had asked to start a pot of coffee and she did. Making sure to get out the cream and sugar for both of them mostly for her since she did not like black coffee.

“How can you drink it like that it’s so bitter.” Once the food is plated she said it out for both of them to eat together at the table. Making sure to give him the hot sauce and keep the ketchup for herself she leaned into his hug. Riley didn’t even notice he snapped a picture of her as she did her domestic duties. She honestly forgot to bring her phone to the table too. She’s enjoying her breakfast and watching her brother eat. “ what do you think does it taste good? Next time I’ll add more spices to your scrambled eggs. So what are you thinking we should do today other than clean up the place and fix things but maybe we can get a beer later?” She batted her baby blue eyes hoping she could win him over and get him to buy her another pint once they were finished around the house.

Rob smiled a little at her incredulity. "It's good on eggs! I'm still kind of a wimp, the kind I buy isn't very hot. He watched as his sister put their food onto plates and brought it to the table for them to eat. With a glance at his cup of coffee he smiled in turn. "It's only a little bitter. The trick is to buy good coffee so it doesn't need to taste like milk and sugar. Lighter roasts kind of taste like dried fruit.

He opened the bottle of hot sauce with a smiling woman on it, probably someone's mother or auntie, and shook it over his plate, making a little constellation of drops of sauce over his eggs. He dug in eagerly, tasting a little of this, a little of that, sampling the variety of things she'd made for them to eat. "It's really good." he murmured, forcing himself to take a break long enough to swallow a mouthful and not put more in his mouth long enough to answer her. "More spices though?" he asked, a little confused. And before she could answer he was already off again, putting more into his mouth.

Rob chuckled a little at her puppy dog eye display. "I don't think we've been up for a whole hour yet, and you're already risking using up your begging your brother for stuff powers for the day?" he smiled as he chewed through another mouthful. "This is really good. Tell you what, if you think you can hold down the fort and get some unpacking done, I can go make a run to the store for us and get some beer here. I don't know that other waitresses and bartenders will look the other way like Savannah did."

Riley likes spicy but not hot sauce so she shook her head when her brother put hot sauce on his eggs. When he did that she put extra ketchup on hers as if it would negate his use of hot sauce. “When I drink coffee I put milk in sugar I don’t think I can take the bitter taste of it I do like tea bit more but if I need caffeine I might as well eat the espresso beans.” She began explaining her weird habits as she ate breakfast.

Hearing how he liked breakfast made Riley smile to herself as she cut a piece of her sausage and ate it though not before pouring a bit of maple syrup on top. “Spices like pepper and maybe some red pepper too I like it a little spicy just not the hot sauce spicy.” Hope I can get that she likes spicy it was just not that kind she appreciated that she did like her jalapeños every once in a while.

“ I can make us omelettes tomorrow we have lots of vegetables we should use them before they go bad because Mom tends to forget them once they go into the vegetable graveyard in the fridge.” That made her chuckle again and think how her mom always complained about wasting veggies since she forgot that she put them in the cooler drawer.

Chewing and swallowing she’d give her brother her infamous puppy dog eyes. “If it works maybe I’ll use my powers early in the morning to get it unpacked for me.” Winking at him hoping that could make him want to do more for her. It was worth a try it always worked on their dad. It was smart for Rob to offer to get the beer to bring it back it would give her motivation to actually unpack on her own and they wouldn’t torment the poor pizza shop staff. “If you get the beer I can promise I can get a lot of unpacking done and organization done. I had a bottle of wine that I wanna try making sparkling and maybe I’ll help with your room to deal?” Her eyes went wide width hope wondering if Rob would even agree to her terms.

Rob nodded a bit. "I like tea in the winter. Like evenings and stuff when its cold and I don't want to be awake all night. But I just put a bit of honey in it then." he watched as she squirted extra ketchup on her eggs. The notion of adding a bit of pepper to the eggs intrigued him. "Well, I would hear that out. You seem to know what you're doing in the kitchen.

The mention of vegetables being forgotten in the crisper drawer made him laugh. "So that's where I get that from. I always hated buying vegetables from the store, coming home to put them away and finding the stuff I'd forgotten about from weeks before." he shook his head. "Yes, we should definitely get some of those veggies used up while they're still fresh. It's not like we have a compost bin to use those once they start to turn."

She was trying the eyes again, even after his warning. "I think you're going to find there's a law of diminishing returns with that one." he laughed. "I'm not Dad, I'm not going to bend over backwards every time you bat your eyelashes at me. The more you try it, the less it's going to work." he shook his head as he worked on eating up every last bit of his breakfast.

Her eggs tasted good with ketchup and she even added more. When her brother actually told her the name of the drawer she nodded and giggled knowing that every time their mom forgot she’d curse that drawer. “ trust me I won’t forget I always see how mom gets every time she forgets a cabbage or a bell pepper in there.” When Rob commented on how her tactic was not going to work on him it made his little sister pout.

Riley ate most of her food but she had leftover bacon so she finished her sausage and eggs she get up and move the plate to the counter so she can wrap the bacon. But she said the plate down she turned around after making sure her mouth was wiped clean of any residue walked over to her brother at least a kiss gently on his cheek and wrapped her arms around his neck. “ I guess then I’ll have to up my game with you then Robbie. I’ll have you wrapped around my little finger soon enough. Don’t worry I won’t call you daddy since it won’t work on you.” She teased in a weird flirty way but she knew how her ex boyfriend liked her to call him daddy but it might be weird to call her big brother daddy. Right now Arai was trying a few different techniques just to get out of unpacking and testing the waters with Rob.

He grinned a bit at her commentary regarding the vegetables. "Well then, I guess I can trust you to keep tabs on the fresh food we have on hand. I don't want to leave you doing all the cooking though, let me make a meal once in a while too." he offered, then nodded to the stove and cabinets. "And of course I'll do the washing up from breakfast."

And almost inevitably, she kept up her attempts to get him to do her unpacking. He laughed and shook his head at her comment. "That's probably for the best. Calling me daddy would either come off as kind of confused or very kinky." He turned to look at her as she clung to him softly.

They probably looked very much like a couple just now, having a breakfast together, laughing and flirting with her arms around him looking rather adoring at him. "I already agreed to go get you some beer. Maybe a little wine as well. You might want to be careful though, this is a two way street. I might just see how much I can push you to do to get what I want after all." he smirked at her, their faces close enough that she could feel his breath on her face as he spoke.

“ Come to think of it it’s kinda hot that you watch dishes. How about that trade off if one of us cooks the other one cleans I think that’s fair I won’t make you do the cooking and cleaning but if you cook out of dishes.” Riley offered. She figured it was a fair trade off so neither of them got stuck with all the duties. “ if one of us has test or a big exam we can delegate special privileges there so it’ll be fair like if you have a big test coming up I’ll make sure I’ll do the cooking and cleaning for a short time but I won’t take it up full-time. Or I could make a cute cork-board and put our choice up.” Offering her talents thinking maybe he wouldn’t mind the feminine touch around the apartment. Her arms still wrapped around him and she spoke.

“I guess my next question would be do you find it confusing or do you find it kinky? Then again you’re my big brother and I assume you might find that kinky but you’ll probably say not from me am I right?” She nuzzles her nose against his cheek after she asked the question. Riley was always a cuddly person and even now as a college student she still kept her cuddly persona especially with him. It was a phase she never grew out of.

Her nuzzled continued when he said this was a two-way street and she cracked an eyebrow at him. “Oh?” Her voice rate slightly curious what he meant about that. “Name yeah price I’m sure I can pay. Depends on what you asked me though. Ask away and maybe if you say please I’ll say yes.” She could feel his breath on her face and she tilted her head so he could feel her soft plush lips rub against his cheek as she spoke.

He smiled a little. "Oh, it's hot that your daddy washes dishes?" he teased with a wide smirk on his face. He shook his head softly, as if admonishing himself for his own stupid joke. "That sounds fair. We can divide the chores and keep both of us happy. I'm not sure if a chore chart is all that necessary, but if it makes you feel more confident in the arrangement I guess you can do that." And if they looked like a couple before, they were almost newlyweds now dividing chores and figuring out household duties while cuddled close and flirting.

He cocked an eyebrow at her next question. "Maybe a little of both?" he grinned. "Might find what kinky though?" he grinned. "Careful walking down that road though, I also know your dad and know what he might do to anyone you even so much as had kinky thoughts about." he smirked.

"I'll keep that in mind." he laughed. "Especially how affectionate you're being this morning. You're really laying it on thick this morning." he tilted his own head in return, his lips barely grazing hers just for a moment before he pulled back. "Tell me what you like best about your big brother, and if it's sincere enough I might help you unpack before I go out to the store." he smiled, biting his bottom lip. "Please."

“ is that your price do you want me to call you daddy?” Riley joked not sure if he was serious about that but she was going to tease him anyways. Living with Rob is going to be easy especially if he was going to be this easy to handle maybe it meant he would be easier to boss around.

Riley would be pushing her limits with him especially if she can get away with it. With how she knows him they did look very much like newlyweds as a delved into chores and how to run their nice little household. When he mentioned kinky it caught her attention. “Trust me I can be kinky you just have no idea. I did do some really naughty stuff back at our parents place just not with guys…” his little sister confessed as she started to blush and hid under her to long dark hair.

When he turned his lips just barely grazed her soft ones and he asked what she liked best about him and it caused her cheeks to turn pink as she started to blush. “ what do I like best about my big brother I can’t say everything can I?” She asked as her green eyes met with his matching ones. “ I love your hugs and every time we’re close. I think what I like best is when we cuddle like yesterday we never got to do that at home. Not in years mom said I was to all the shit your bed…. but I like it when we’re close that I can hug you does that count Robbie?” She whispered as her lips once again nearly grazed his.

He shook his head with a broad grin. "Way too easy. Not to mention pretty confusing if one of our friends comes over. No you get to keep calling me Rob." he told her with a smirk. "Well then, if you're going to stick to being kinky with girls, there's probably a lot less for me or Dad to worry about. After all, college is the time girls are supposed to be experimenting with stuff like that, right?" he snickered. Her little blush and trying to avoid his gaze behind her hair was cute if not a bit childish of her.

And she only blushed brighter as his lips brushed hers. "Nope." he confirmed. "'Everything' is way too easy. I'd be out the door before you could bat your eyes at me again." he smiled. But her final answer did seem like she'd put some thought and a sincere response into her answer. And she tried using his lips brushing against hers against him doing it back. Such a little brat.

He made an exaggerated show of thinking over his decision, letting her hang on the silence for a few moments as if he were weighing over his decision. Finally, unexpectedly, he leaned in and planted the briefest of kisses against her lips. "I'll take it. You go ahead and get started in your room, I'll join you in a little bit once I'm done with the dishes, ok?"

“ should I have a private name for you when your friends are here? Or would you prefer that I hit on your friends?” Her blush only got redder as she offered herself up as tribute to his friends.

Riley did put a lot of thought into her answer but all of that went away when his lips briefly brushed against her own giving her the softest kiss. Her cheeks went rose red and were almost glowing. He even got his little sister to make the cutest embarrass squeak when he kissed her.

“P..unpacking…. I got it and it’s your turn to do dishes o…okay…?” With that she let him go and scurry up to her room but he could see how rich she was and how embarrassed she got especially with that kiss. It freaked her out that she actually liked it! Was she supposed to like it? He was your brother was that weird? Riley chose to hide in her room and start putting things away at least until her heart stopped racing.

"Wouldn't that be weird? I would think calling me Captain Sexy Pants would be just as bad as calling me Daddy." he smirked. "And don't you dare. I'm still your older brother and if they even looked like they liked you hitting on them I might have to castrate them. No way they'd want to keep hanging out after that." he laughed.

The small squeak as his lips met hers was unexpected and cute. And with as bright red as her cheeks seemed to glow, she was absolutely adorable and would have gotten kissed again based on that alone if she hadn't nearly leapt up from their embrace. Somehow he had gotten the better of her in their flirty little game and sent her running. That was cute, and interesting, and worth remembering for next time she tried to raise the ante from the puppy dog eyes schtick.

He got up and started working on the dishes. Riley was fairly neat in the kitchen, there wasn't much in terms of stuck-on food in the pans or little bits and pieces of things scattered across the counter from where she assembled and plated their breakfast, so he was able to make fairly quick work of dishes, setting them all up to drain and then drying and putting them away as he finished up. He grabbed a large box from the living room labeled "Winter Clothes" and carried it into Riley's room as he went to join her.

She was in the midst of putting more things from the pile on her bed away as he walked in. Her back was turned to him and she was still wearing only the oversized sweater she'd worn to bed. "You're blushing all the way down to your thighs." he teased as he set down the box and opened it.

Riley was pretty quick as she has it up to her room and hid there as wrapped at the dishes. She didn’t even notice when he came into her room and she was pretty much almost finished if her bed was pretty clear. When he came in and she heard his voice mentioning how she was blushing all the way down her visible thighs and made her only turn redder.

She couldn’t even turn around to face him as she still hid under her hair he couldn’t see her pout but he could hear her cutely.” it’s your fault for making me blush! Maybe I should hit on your friends to get payback for that.” He honestly didn’t mean it since she only met a couple of his friends when they visited his school during events but she didn’t really talk to any of them she was too shy too and Rob did make a point to keep them away from her since she was quite the looker now. If you got closer and dare to look he could see how red her face wipes and she hoped he didn’t notice that he was causing it.

He chuckled softly for a few minutes as he watched her. As he pulled things out of the box of clothes and put them away, he made a little note that his sister seemed to be intentionally turning away from him or keeping her face behind her hair as he moved about the room as if she were trying to prevent him from seeing how much she was blushing, even if it was rather obvious.

Her threat to hit on his friends felt like an empty threat, especially if she was this embarrassed from a fairly chaste kiss from her own brother. He only smiled and shook his head. "It's my fault eh?" he grinned as he turned to face her directly. "I didn't figure it would be that big of a deal. You were talking a big game about all the kinky stuff you'd been doing with your girlfriends in your bedroom at home. Then one little peck on the lips and you squeak like a mouse and run off to hide in your room?"

He walked up behind her, respecting her attempt to keep her face hidden. Reaching out he gave her hair a playful little tug. "You're super cute when you blush though." he smiled.

Back
Top Bottom