Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Slut Club - Started, still accepting!

Liminal

Star
On a flyer posted on bulletin boards around campus, you read this message:

Carson University Slut Club
Now recruiting members!

Are you a proud slut looking to connect with like-minded friends?
Are you looking for advice and support in beginning your journey of sexual liberation?

Then come join us!

We're a pair of friends looking to build a community of fellow women dedicated to sex positivity, empowerment, and just having fun being our slutty selves. We believe all women are entitled to a pleasurable sex life and that being a slut is something to take pride in (unless you're into humiliation, in which case you should be very ashamed of yourself, you bad girl). We're hoping to figure all this out together and welcome all ideas for how to support one another as a group and have a good sexy time. Possible activities may include:

- Sex ed and safety workshops
- Advocacy for more and better sexual assault prevention resources on campus
- Discussions on polyamory, relationships, and sexual ethics
- Book club readings of sex-positive feminist texts
- Erotic photoshoots
- Sexual challenges, games, and dares
- Group masturbation sessions
- Sex parties
- Just chillin'!

We welcome cis and trans women and nonbinary people assigned female at birth, ages 18 and up. Our first meeting will be held at 6 PM on Thursday, October 4th. If you're interested in attending, please contact us at CUslutclub@mail.com with your name, age, and current schoolyear. We will require valid government-issued photo IDs for meeting attendance. Slutty dress encouraged.

We hope to see you there!

So yeah, this is a silly idea that occurred to me recently. The concept, as you can hopefully tell, is a group of women at a generic American university forming an unofficial student club focused on celebrating sluttiness in all its forms. We'd each play one or more members of this club (I have two characters loosely in mind as the founders), as well as potentially each playing sort of a GM role for others' characters in scenes they'd like to write--the idea is that we support each other in playing our main characters the same way the characters themselves support one another in living out their fantasies and being their slutty selves. For example, if you play a club member who wants to have a threeway with two guys, maybe she brings that up to the club, and then I or someone else who's interested could play the guys in such a scene--perhaps a pair of guys whom that person's own club member character has herself recruited to fulfil her friend's wish. I hope that makes sense! Of course, there would also be plenty of focus on the club members just doing their own stuff together without any NPCs involved--meetings could focus on any of the possibilities suggested in the flyer, or whatever else someone's character pitches to the group.

This would of course be mostly a smut RP, but I'd still like to play with proficient writers who want to write believable, multi-dimensional characters. Sure, they might be sluts and proud of it, but they're still people with feelings and interests other than sex, and that stuff is what makes the sexy parts fun, y'know? Not everything always has to be hunky-dory in the club, either--sex can do weird things to people sometimes, and the members might fall prey to all sorts of drama and conflict if that's what we want to write.

If you'd like to give this a shot, please feel free to post interest and fill out the sheet below with your character! As above, all characters should be either women (cis or trans) or nonbinary people assigned female at birth, and should be 18 or older. This is a real-world setting, so no impossible anatomy, and keep proportions plausible if not probable.

[Character image--optional but encouraged.]
Name:
Player:

Year:
Major:

Background:

Appearance:

Personality:

Orientation:
Kinks:

Anyone interested?

Last edited:
Okay, awesome! That's definitely enough to be getting along with. I've added a character sheet template to the first post; please feel free to throw your characters up here. I'll also go ahead and post the first of my two gals while I have time; I have to run for a bit now, but I'll add the second one when I'm free.

24342567 resized.png
Name: Erin Dowd
Player: Liminal

Pronouns: She/her
Year: Sophomore
Major: Social work

Background: Born in Sydney and raised there until the age of 15, Erin grew up with the term "slut" having a positive association all her life. Her parents were avid swingers with an open marriage, and her mother took particular pride in her sexual freedom, making no effort to hide her highly active sex life and many extramarital partners from her family. As far as Erin was concerned growing up, this was all perfectly normal, and she always assumed she'd follow in her mother's footsteps. Socially adept from an early age and precocious often to a fault, she never had any trouble attracting partners and became sexually active early, with her parents' full blessing so long as she went about it safely, which she did without complaint. Although she idolized her mother for many years, however, conflict developed between them as Erin entered high school, driven by differences over certain details of their respective sexual attitudes--Erin, proud to consider herself a progressive and an advocate for LGBT rights, began to chafe at what she saw as the "traditional" swinger community's rampant homophobia and heteronormativity, which her mother parroted seemingly without thought. It was partly this that inspired Erin to pursue a degree in social work with an eye toward one day becoming a professional sex educator.

It was pure coincidence that saw her paired with Anais as roomates in freshman year. The two had an awkward relationship at first, but quickly bonded once Anais opened up about how much she admired Erin's open attitude and wanted to express her sexuality more freely in her own right. They've been the best of friends ever since, and now eagerly look forward to launching their newest project as founders of the CU Slut Club. Ana seems worried they won't be able to get it off the ground, but Erin's not concerned--they'll make it work somehow.

Appearance: Erin takes obvious pride in her athletic figure, maintaining it with regular gym time and always dressing to show it off. She waxes everything below her eyes regularly. Her preference for going without underwear allows many to spot her barbell nipple piercings, which are a match with her navel stud and clitoral hood piercing.

Personality: Erin is one of those people who comes across as so effortlessly confident as to be intimidating despite her warm disposition. Although she genuinely cares for others and doesn't have a mean bone in her body, she can sometimes be blinded by her own certainty that her beliefs and way of being are correct; she might not want to hurt anyone, but as far as she's concerned, if someone else is upset by her doing what she wants within the bounds of her personal ethics, that's their problem, and she doesn't feel an ounce of regret over it. Still, she does her best to build others up and help them to be as confident as her, with mixed success.

Orientation: Heterosexual
Kinks: Being dominant, being submissive, group sex, swinging, being degraded.

Appearance: One, Two, Three

Name: Ella Walsh
Player: Salis

Pronouns: she/her
Year: Freshman
Major: Undecided

Background: Ella grew up under a fairly conservative and supporting household, but sex was never a topic her parents liked to bring up. The usual response was always being told to wait until she was older, which of course just drove her curiosity about it through the roof. Still, despite her growing curiosity she didn't have many outlets to explore, she lived in a small town and gossip could spread like wildfire through her school. There were things she learned about she wanted to try, clothes she wanted to wear, but even with her boyfriend she thought he might look down on her and then she'd get an awful reputation.

After their break up her senior year of high school she resolved to be more open and explore everything she could in college, though that felt like a pretty tall order for her. Being in a much larger school where most people didn't know or care about you certainly helped, as well as the fact that it was college, everyone tended to be bit more sexually open. She started to build her confidence up and seeing the flier for the Slut Club she felt a sort of forbidden excitement for it.

Appearance: A slender redhead, Ella's always worked to keep in pretty good shape and can usually be found going for a jog around campus early in the morning. She has brown eyes and her cheeks are dotted with freckles.

Personality: Ella can be a bit shy and indecisive when it comes to big decisions. At times she can know exactly what she wants but will often come up with some reason not to go for it, or talk herself out of it in myriad of ways. When she opens up she can be quite friendly, but sometimes needs a kick in the butt to get there. A big part of joining the club to her is hoping to get her confidence up in general and just to be more outgoing.

Orientation: Bisexual
Kinks: Sexy/slutty/revealing clothing, lingerie, group sex, mutual masturbation, exhibition, free use, gang bang trying new things she may not even realize

Attachments

• 1671403860857.png
    1671403860857.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 10
Last edited:
Ella looks great! Here's my second gal.

Name: Anais Martell
Player: Liminal

Pronouns: She/her
Year: Sophomore
Major: Anthropology

Background: Ana had a pretty ordinary middle-class upbringing as the only child of a bank manager (her father) and a librarian (her mother). When she was eleven, her mom was killed in a car accident, and her dad did his best to take care of her on his own; he managed it decently well, and Ana still loves him and knows he loves her, but they never managed to be especially close, and adolescent hormones made for a lot of fights. It didn't help that Ana was a late bloomer and painfully shy until her last couple years of high school, and even then, despite all her efforts to put herself out there, she was far from a social butterfly. She made it to college with her romantic and sexual experience amounting to a handful of awkward dates and one kiss on the cheek given to a boy who'd quickly made it clear he didn't see her that way.

Freshman year at Carson proved to be a blessing, though, as the fresh social setting and a final belated visit from the Hormone Fairy the previous spring helped Ana find some new confidence. By far the greatest blessing, though, was being paired as roommates with Erin. She seemed like everything Ana dreamed of being--gorgeous, confident, completely shameless in her sexuality and unafraid to express it freely. Although the first few weeks saw some of Ana's old insecurity return, she managed (helped by a little liquid courage) to express her admiration to Erin, who was all too happy to provide advice and support in becoming the proud slut she dreamed of being. Over the course of the year, Ana managed to shed a lot of her old anxiety and rack up quite a respectable body count of her own, and while she's still working on internalizing the knowledge that she's no longer the ugly duckling, she's never been happier. Although the Slut Club was Erin's idea, Ana was quick to jump on board--though now that they've actually gone and posted the fliers, she can't help but worry a little about how people will react...

Appearance: Although Ana's started exercising more regularly with encouragement from Erin, she'll always be on the full-figured side, and she's come to accept and rather enjoy that. She's especially proud of her ass, and while she often dresses more modestly than her roommate up top, she's become far more comfortable rocking some tight leggings or booty shorts. She hasn't been brave enough to pierce anything beyond her ears yet, though she's thinking about it, but she's quite proud of the couple of small tattoos she's gotten since starting her college career. Unlike Erin, she maintains her natural pubic hair in full, finding the look more adult.

Personality: Ana's absolutely transformed since high school, and now comes across as far more confident and self-assured, though perhaps more quietly so than her best friend. Although she no longer hesitates to go after what (or who) she wants, she hasn't let her ego get out of control, and remains deeply concerned for the wellbeing of others--perhaps still a little too much so sometimes. She doesn't take herself that seriously, and still retains some of her old habit of putting herself down when she talks, though these days it's clearly in fun rather than a plea for reassurance.

Orientation: Bisexual
Kinks: A lot, but favorites include exhibitionism, free use, group sex, mutual masturbation, pubic hair, dirty talk, being submissive, slutty outfits, tattoos, piercings, and breeding roleplay.

VzOKxI0.jpg

Name: Alexandra "Lexi" Sloan
Player: Foxy DeVille

Year: Junior
Major: Marketing

Background: Lexi was born in San Diego to a retired pro football player and his model wife. Her parents divorced when she was young and she chose to live with her mother. Lexi's relationship with her father was strained because while she had been assigned male at birth she had little interest in activities associated with boys. Things grew even chillier when she came out as trans at thirteen. Fortunately her mother was very supportive, especially when Lexi had to deal with bullying from other kids. She decided to homeschool her daughter and Lexi got her diploma at seventeen.

With her mother's approval Lexi took a year off while she started HRT and feminization surgeries. During this time she became active on social media and gained a bit of a following. When it came time to start college, she chose to go Carson University and study marketing in anticipation of a career as an influencer. After so many years as a quiet child, Lexi has emerged as quite the party girl. Already somewhat notorious for her OnlyFans and other risque accounts, the Slut Club sounded like the perfect place for Lexi.

Appearance: A pretty brunette with brown eyes, Lexi is fond of wigs and contacts so one never knows what colors she will be rocking. She wears clothes that are chic as well as revealing and Lexi loves flaunting her firm enhanced breasts. They were an eighteenth birthday present. Lexi has not had bottom surgery and so is a talented tuck as she has a nice amount of candy to hide.

Personality: Lexi comes across as somewhat spoiled and somewhat bratty, more concerned with looking good and having fun than anything else. That's not exactly wrong but there's more to it than that as she feels like she's making up for lost time. When she's not giving into her hedonistic urges, Lexi loves shopping, sunbathing, swimming, spending time with her beloved dog Elle, collecting vintage Barbie dolls, and consuming anything Disney. Sometimes she even goes to class.

Orientation: Pansexual
Kinks: Anal, oral, exhibitionism, watersports, group sex, being submissive, toys, bondage

Attachments

• 1.jpeg
    1.jpeg
    184.6 KB · Views: 10
  • 2.jpeg
    2.jpeg
    251.6 KB · Views: 9
  • 3.jpeg
    3.jpeg
    643.6 KB · Views: 9
  • 4.jpeg
    4.jpeg
    649.3 KB · Views: 9
  • 5.jpeg
    5.jpeg
    278.4 KB · Views: 8
  • 6.jpeg
    6.jpeg
    260.7 KB · Views: 8
Lexi sounds like a handful haha. Glad to have her! I'll give Luxury time to get a character together, and then we can jump into the club's first meeting; if anyone else wants to join later, we can have their characters come in further down the line (unless they manage to beat Luxury to the punch, I guess).

@Luxury, just to give you a sense of timing, I'm loosely hoping to kick this off by the end of the week; I have my last final on Wednesday, so I definitely won't be able to before then, but maybe Friday evening if possible. If you don't think you'll be able to have a character ready before then, just let me know and we can figure things out.

Everyone still feeling good? Luxury has let me know she'll be delaying her joining a bit due to the holidays, so we can go ahead and get started with the club's first meeting with the three of us (four IC). I'll go ahead and start putting together the main threads; might have them up tonight, but if not, tomorrow for sure.

Hey there, the title says you are still accepting but just wanted to be sure that it is true :). if you are I would like to come up with a character for this.

Yes, we are still accepting! And good timing, actually. The club's currently in its first meeting; once we wrap that up, it'll be a great chance to work in more members before the next one. Why don't you both go ahead and post the characters you have in mind?

I wanted to ask first about the character idea I had in mind. I actually have several ideas to choose from, but my first choice might play out differently from what you were expecting. I noticed several characters already with a degree of shyness, either used to be or just beginning to come out. I was picturing someone who very much is still deep in her shell. Someone secretly a nympho with a completely perverted mind, but still feels ashamed of it. Never once engaged in sex. Naughtiest thing she ever done is spy on others having sex a couple times. But hates feeling like having a spotlight on her and is terrified at the thought of someone learning about her filthy mind. There's no way she could bring herself to join such a club... Buuuut she can't stop thinking about it either. Can't stop fantasizing about the possibilities. Consciously, she keeps telling herself no. Her subconscious though quietly wishes this club would find her, drag her in and force themselves onto her (definitely bisexual, at the least). So, is this a kind of character you can play against? Someone who needs quite a bit of 'encouragement' to come along before she decides to willingly join?

I wanted to ask first about the character idea I had in mind. I actually have several ideas to choose from, but my first choice might play out differently from what you were expecting. I noticed several characters already with a degree of shyness, either used to be or just beginning to come out. I was picturing someone who very much is still deep in her shell. Someone secretly a nympho with a completely perverted mind, but still feels ashamed of it. Never once engaged in sex. Naughtiest thing she ever done is spy on others having sex a couple times. But hates feeling like having a spotlight on her and is terrified at the thought of someone learning about her filthy mind. There's no way she could bring herself to join such a club... Buuuut she can't stop thinking about it either. Can't stop fantasizing about the possibilities. Consciously, she keeps telling herself no. Her subconscious though quietly wishes this club would find her, drag her in and force themselves onto her (definitely bisexual, at the least). So, is this a kind of character you can play against? Someone who needs quite a bit of 'encouragement' to come along before she decides to willingly join?
Yeah, sorry, but that doesn't really fit what I think we're going for. This is meant to be a somewhat realistic game, and consent is one of the club's core values, so all characters should be willing participants, and no one will ever pressure them to do anything they're not willing to. I'd love to hear about your other ideas, though!

Yep, and that's what I thought. Reason why I brought it up. No problems though, because there's one other character idea I'm excited to try. Thinking of a girl that used to only be into guys but has grown more and more bi/pan over the years. Someone a bit more willingly open to sex but could still use help, especially when it comes to exploring her new fascinations with other women.

Yep, and that's what I thought. Reason why I brought it up. No problems though, because there's one other character idea I'm excited to try. Thinking of a girl that used to only be into guys but has grown more and more bi/pan over the years. Someone a bit more willingly open to sex but could still use help, especially when it comes to exploring her new fascinations with other women.
That would be perfect! Feel free to write up a sheet.

@DaL and @DummieBlondie, we might also want to think about how your characters get involved with the club. If you'd like to come into the OOC and chat, we could see if maybe they have existing relationships with some of the current cast; maybe they hear from them about how the first meeting went and figure hey, if this is really a thing, they'd like to give it a try. Or they could just see the flyers a bit later and check it out on their own, same as the first members. Up to you!

Appearance: One, Two, Three, Four, Five, Six

Name: Ashlee Sparrow
Player: DummieBlondie

Year: Freshman
Major: Digital marketing

Background: Ashlee is a 19-year-old woman from the San Fernando Valley who has always been highly focused on appearances and material possessions. She values luxury brands and designer clothing and spends a lot of time grooming and styling herself to maintain her desired image. Ashlee has a super sexy figure which she loves to show off by wearing revealing and attention-seeking clothing.

Ashlee has a history of being attracted to dominant older men and submissive towards such figures. She is drawn to their confidence and power, and she may feel the desire to please them and be controlled by them. However, this submissive behavior is making her vulnerable to being manipulated and taken advantage of by the men she is involved. Ashlee's shallow and superficial nature may also contribute to her susceptibility to being objectified and used as a sexual object by these men. As a result, Ashlee learned and accepted herself as a sex object too. She thinks that she is valuable only as much as she looks and acts hot, and sexy. Nevertheless, she is looking for the same kind of man.

Despite being intelligent, Ashlee can be easily swayed and deceived by others and may not be good at critically evaluating information or arguments. This gullibility has contributed to her impulsive and irresponsible behavior, as she tends to make decisions based on incomplete or biased information. Ashlee attended an exclusive private school, where she was popular but not academically motivated. She was more interested in gossiping, shopping, and her appearance than in her studies. She has a history of making impulsive decisions, such as spending money on expensive items without considering the consequences or dating people without really getting to know them. Despite experiencing negative consequences as a result of these choices, Ashlee has not learned from them and continues to make impulsive and irresponsible decisions.

Despite her surface-level self-absorption, Ashlee has a kind heart and cares deeply about her friends and family. However, she may struggle to show this side of herself due to a fear of appearing vulnerable or not measuring up to others' expectations. Ashlee can be self-absorbed and may have trouble considering the perspectives and feelings of others. She is undisciplined and lacks self-control, often acting on her whims without thinking things through.

Appearance: Ashlee is 5 ft. 4 in tall while she weighs approximately 116lbs. Her body measurements are 38-24-37; her bra size is 38E. She is a natural blonde with green eyes.

Orientation: Heterosexual
Kinks: Anal, oral, Facials, Exhibitionism, Being submissive, Objectification, Slutty clothing, Abuse and manipulative older guys.

Honestly I would have liked to join this, as the possibility was raised in the initial post about doing things with men, but apparently the RP is closed to male characters. I'm not sure I like that very much.

Honestly I would have liked to join this, as the possibility was raised in the initial post about doing things with men, but apparently the RP is closed to male characters. I'm not sure I like that very much.
While I understand that, that is the prerogative of those running the RP; I would suggest creating your own if you so desire something in a similar vein.

Back
Top Bottom