Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Carson University Slut Club - IC

Liminal

Star
Empy-university-classroom_opt.jpg
5:54 PM
Thursday, October 4th

"You think anyone'll actually show up?"

Ana tried to play the question off as lighthearted, but her pacing betrayed her anxiety. She kept glancing at the open doors, half hopeful to see the excited faces of prospective members, half afraid some faculty member would storm in and shut this whole thing down.

"Will you relax?" Erin's laughter softened the blow of her scolding. "Look, even if the school doesn't think this is a joke, it's not like there's a rule against having a thing like this. And we haven't used any official resources."

Ana shot the leggy blonde a skeptical look. "Sure, that'll hold up in court. And I feel like meeting in a classroom counts as official school resources." Inwardly, she cursed--nothing ever seemed to get past Erin. Seeing her so calm, sitting on that table like she owned it...Ana felt old envy creep back in, and tried to push it away.

Glancing up from her phone, Erin caught Ana's eye with a smirk. "Ana, we didn't put the room on the flyers, remember? Unless the faculty pulled some sting operation shit, they have no idea we're even in here."

"Oh." Right. They had planned for that. "Yeah. I forgot."

It hadn't been a surprise how many emails they'd received; what had surprised Ana was how many had been legit. Not that there were a lot of those, but amidst the rush of mockery, trolling, and thirst had been a handful of messages from what appeared to be actual female Carson students expressing real curiosity about the idea. For the first time, reading them, the reality had dawned on Ana: this might actually happen. There really were girls who wanted to be part of something like this. And knowing she could help make it happen...that was what had given her the guts to actually show up along with Erin tonight.

Forcing herself to stop pacing, she fidgeted with her skirt instead. It was actually an older one, knee-length, pleated, navy blue. Felt a little funny wearing it tonight. She definitely wouldn't have worn this top a couple years ago, though, a thin white cotton thing tied at the midriff so that it hugged her chest and bared her tummy. She'd almost gone braless underneath, but ended up opting for support over sluttyness, though her black bra cups were quite visible through the gauzy fabric. She hadn't compromised on her shoes, though, opting for the black open-toed stilettos with the one-inch platforms. Erin, for her part, was actually more dressed than usual for now, in a blue sundress with a pink floral pattern around the skirt, though her own red heels with the straps going up her ankles stood at odds with the flouncy vibe. Of course, Ana knew what Erin had planned, and she couldn't imagine anyone would be outshining her.

Six minutes. Still plenty of time, right?

Ella had paused in the hallway when she saw the open door leading into the classroom. She glanced down at her hand where she'd written the room number down and glanced up at the doorway, they were a match. This wasn't part of her plan. She was going to show up, the door would be closed with some notice the club had been shut down, and she could leave saying she'd given it the actual good ol' college try. Still, she could leave.

No. She took a deep breath and started towards the doorway. She could at least sit down and listen in the back and when the meeting was over she could leave and say she'd done it. Taking a deep breath she walked up to the actual doorway...and she was the only one here. There were the two other women but they must be the heads. She was dressed rather modestly at the moment, a white tank top under a light grey zip-up sweatshirt and a pair of denim shorts. She wore a plain pair of leather sandals on her feet. Not exactly a shining prospective member at the moment.

The redhead was frozen for a moment, how was she the only one here? Glancing between the two she dug into her sweatshirt's pocket and pulled out a piece of paper the two would recognize as one of their flyers, one that had been folded and unfolded quite a few times. Hand shaking just a bit she held it up "Is this the uh...the..the club?"

If Erin was the least bit bothered by Ella's outfit, she didn't show it. "Yeah, hi!" she exclaimed, waving to the redhead and beckoning excitedly. "C'mon, have a seat! I'm Erin, what's your name?"

While Erin was being her usual easygoing self, Ana was studying the new arrival, a ball of emotions swirling in her chest. It was really happening: the club had a member. Well, that was getting a little ahead of things, they weren't even really a club yet, but still, this girl had really done it, shown up and everything. Which of the emails had been hers? She and Erin had messaged with everyone who seemed genuine, trying to separate out any more dedicated trolls. The way she was stuttering, she was clearly scared out of her mind to be here...now that was a feeling Ana knew all too well. She found her heart going out to the poor girl, her own anxiety fading. This was it, her chance to do for someone else what Erin had done for her. What was there to be so afraid of?

"Hey," she said with a wave, giving the redhead her most reassuring smile. "I'm Anais--you can call me Ana. We're just waiting to see who else shows up for now."

The two were friendly enough. "Erin, Ana. Alright." she said looking at both of them in turn, making sure she got their names right so she wouldn't mess it up in the future. What future? Would she be coming back? "Oh, I'm Ella. Yeah, I kinda waited last minute didn't think I'd be..." she glanced at the otherwise empty room "First to show up." she turned and squeezed her eyes shut in a grimace, she'd probably just insulted them. She looked towards the back of the room where she intended to sit, if she went there now it'd be really weird and they probably already thought she was weird.

She made her way around to the first row of tables and took a seat, setting the flier down in front of her. Ella really wished someone else would walk through the door right now, maybe there were others about to show up. Even nervous as she was, she felt like just sitting there in silence was probably the worst thing she could do. Looking between Erin and Ana she scooted her chair up closer to the table "Um...I like your shoes, both of you." While it was a simple enough icebreaker, she actually did like their shoes.

"Oh, thanks!" Erin said, beaming. "Yours are cute too." She sounded like she really meant it. "Oh, one thing though, before I forget," she added, her smile fading a bit as the thought struck. "Mind if we see your driver's license a second? We just need to make sure everyone here's over eighteen."

Happy to let Erin run things for a moment, Ana took the seat next to Ella, leaving a comfortable space between them--if her read on this girl was right, it wouldn't take much to spook her, and frankly, she'd find dealing with Erin overwhelming enough.

"Thanks!" she said, sticking her feet out from under the table a moment. They weren't as flashy as the heels the other girls were wearing but they were still nice, comfortable too.

At the request for her license she quickly reached into her sweatshirt pocket and pulled out her phone, the back of the case having a small clip holding her driver's license and her Carson U ID "Right, right, of course. I am 18, I'm a Freshman I just started this semester." She put both cards on the table and slid them over to Ana to check. "What uh...what year are y'all?" she asked, trying to not just be a dead end conversation.

"Oh cool, welcome to Carson!" Erin said as Ana accepted the license. "We're both sophomores. D'you have a major yet?" It was subtle, but on "major" especially, a hint of an Aussie accent could be heard in the blonde's voice.

Inspecting the license for a moment, Ana nodded and slid it back over. "Thanks. Just want to be careful, y'know." The more she heard from Ella, the more Ana couldn't help but see herself in the freshman. Strangely, it made her feel more at ease--like seeing how far she'd come in just over a year. And hey, if she could do it, anyone could, right?

"Thanks, it's been..a heck of a change, I tell you what." she shook her head at the question about her major and started to put her ID cards back into her phone's case when asked about it "No, I couldn't really...decide anything yet..but a lot of the gen-eds carry over between all the majors so I thought I might be able to spend a semester or two deciding and not actually fall far behind on anything...or at least that's the plan." she said with a small smile.

She nodded at Ana "No, no I get it, especially with the uh..the stuff listed on the roster. Makes me feel a little better that you did check."

Ana couldn't help but chuckle. "Yeah, kinda important. But hey, don't worry about the major thing--year just started, you've got time. I don't think you even have to pick until the end of next year."

"Yeah, totally," Erin agreed. "Speaking of the list--we were definitely hoping to talk about this more once everyone's here, but was there anything stood out to you that you'd be really interested in? We're still sorta figuring out what exactly we want this whole thing to be, y'know, so we're pretty open."

"That's what I thought! It was kind of hard to convince my parents at first to let me come undecided but we're not really wasting money right now, right? Like I'd have to take all these courses anyway, it'd be a waste of money to start a major I didn't like."

Her breath seemed to catch when Erin asked her what on the list she actually liked. The girl had started to open up a bit but this made her tense up all over again. "Well." she began and smoothed out the flier in front of her as she stalled for time. "Well." she said again and smoothed the flier out again as if she hadn't just done so. "I think a lot..of things..on it sounded like interesting things to.." she glanced up at Ana and Erin then back down at the paper again "Like fun things to do. Good way to meet..new people. You know...meet them then masturbate with them!" she said with a bit of exaggerated enthusiasm

Seeing Ella clam up, Ana couldn't help another inward curse at Erin--but that wasn't fair, Erin hadn't said anything the least bit shocking. It was just Ella getting used to all this, as she clearly wasn't yet. Really, it was surprising--Ana had sort of assumed most people who showed up to this would be more on Erin's side of things than hers.

It almost didn't register what Ella said in the end; it was so unexpected that Ana couldn't help but laugh, though she caught herself in time to make it sound like she was just in hearty agreement. "Hell yeah," she cheered. "I'm glad you're excited about that, 'cause that was one thing we both really wanted to include regardless of whatever else."

"For sure," Erin agreed. "Like, I'm about as straight as it gets, so I don't really want to fuck any of you--although I'm down if we want to bring some guys in sometime--but, like, I'd love to have a crowd I can just hang out and rub a few out with, y'know?"

"Yeah, same," Ana agreed. "Uh, well, not about the straight thing, I'm super bi, but the masturbating thing, definitely."

Ella had turned about as red as her hair during her little outburst, thinking she'd been too forward even though she was talking to the two girls who put the idea on the list. Ana's cheer made her perk up a bit, smiling a bit sheepishly. I wasn't entirely just her being awkward and picking something at random, the idea had really piqued Ella's interest when she first saw the flier.

"Y-yeah? Both of you? I mean..duh...you're the founders...but like I don't know I guess the thought of doing something like that was like...really new to me." she couldn't believe the way both of them just talked casually about it. "Oh yeah guys, we could fuck guys!" she quickly agreed with Erin, trying to keep up with conversation and eager to fit in with the two other girls.

"You're bi?" she said, quite excitedly to Ana "I'm...I'm bi too, that's really cool."

Lexi knew she was a little bit late but that was her plan. She always wanted an audience for when she made her entrance. First she had to give something to her followers out there. Taking her phone out of her jacket, Lexi snapped a selfie of her skimpy black outfit. The announcement said slutty dress encouraged but Lexi needed no encouragement there. That's pretty much described her whole wardrobe. There was a nice chunk of change invested in her body so she was gonna flaunt it. She posted the pic to Instagram with a caption to let her followers know what she was up to tonight.

QAS17Lj.jpg

sexilexi ready 4 my 1st slut club meeting! xoxo

That should keep her simps quivering with anticipation. She could overhear some of the conversation going on as she finished up with her phone and put it back in her pocket. Then she waltzed into the room like she owned it and casually sat down on the edge of a desk. Lexi didn't seem to notice that made it easy to peek up her short skirt... or maybe that was her plan considering her lack of panties underneath.

"Hell yeah, I love bi chicks. They know their way around everything. 'Sup, sluts? I'm Lexi. Guess this is the right place, unless other clubs start their meetings talking about fucking guys. Then again, I've known some pretty horny mathletes."

Ana was interrupted from saying something encouraging to Ella by Lexi's arrival. Now  this was more the type she'd expected to show up--Ana immediately got the same vibe as from Erin, though if anything this girl seemed even  more outgoing. If Erin felt threatened, though, she didn't show it, giving the new arrival the same welcoming smile. "Yeah, if you're looking for Slut Club, this is it," she said with a chuckle. "Mind if I just check your ID real quick?"

Seeing that Lexi's license was in order and glancing at the clock, she hopped down off her table. "Guess we should get this started properly--lemme just give us some privacy so we can get comfortable..."

Shutting the classroom door, Erin delayed not a moment after the latch clicked before seizing the hem of her sundress and lifting it over her head. Underneath, she was naked, her tattoos and piercings her only accessories. She showed not the slightest sign of embarrassment or shyness as she turned back to the others, heading for the whiteboard at the front of the room. Picking up a marker, she uncapped it and wrote CARSON UNIVERSITY SLUT CLUB in big letters. Meanwhile, Ana quietly stood up from her chair and reached behind her to undo the zipper on her skirt, sliding it down her hips and stepping out of it. Underneath, she wore a black g-string with a narrow front that didn't fully cover her dark pubes, allowing them to spill out around and over the little strip of fabric. Her heart raced a little as she sat back down, keenly aware of how much more naked she now was than either of their guests, but it was hard to feel self-conscious when Erin just had everything completely out there.

"Alright!" the blonde said excitedly as she put the marker down and turned back to the group, silver studs glinting in the light at her nipples, navel, and clit. "Welcome, everyone, to the first official meeting of Slut Club! I'm Erin, and this is my roommate Anais." Ana gave the others a wave at Erin's gesture. "We're the ones who invited you both here, but we're not really thinking of ourselves as, like, officers or anything. We want this club to be what you want as much as what we want, y'know?" She took a glance at each of their new members. "We've obviously got both of your names, but why don't we do years, majors, and some favorite kinks? I'm a sophomore, majoring in social work, and the main things I'm into are group sex, swinging, and being degraded."

She gave Ana an inviting look, which Ana answered with a nod. "Hi--I'm Anais, like she said, but you can call me Ana. I'm a sophomore too, anthropology major. Kinks...there's a lot," she admitted with a slightly embarrassed grin, "but some big ones are exhibitionism, free use, and breeding roleplay." She felt her cheeks burn a little, but managed to get the words out without getting tongue-tied; a mote of pride lit in her chest.

She caught Ella's eye and smiled encouragingly.

Ella seemed like she was about to jump out of her chair when the very enthusiastic Lexi burst into the room. Of all the women in the room, Lexi was immediately the type Ella had expected to find here. "Oh I think we were..talking maybe hypothetically..." she said, letting her voice trail off a bit though she had to giggle at Lexi's joke about horny mathletes. She was very forward but like the other two at least seemed friendly at first impression.

When Erin shut the door she was a bit proud of herself, she'd made it this far and hadn't made too big a fool of herself, though her jaw did drop as Erin, and shortly after Ana, both immediately stripped down. This hadn't been remotely on her radar, she figured anything like this would take place at someone's dorm or apartment, and her grip on the edge of the table tightened. She couldn't help but let her gaze travel down Erin's body, taking in not just her body but her tattoos and piercing before turning and looking over Ana as well.

When she saw Ana's encouraging smile she took a deep breath and stood up "Y'all are..amazing." she said, though it carried a tone that made it seem like she wasn't just talking about their bodies. She shrugged her sweatshirt off then fidgeted with the hem of her shirt "I'm Ella, I'm a freshman, undecided major." she said, looking at Lexi since she'd already told the others. Taking a deep breath she gripped her shirt and pulled it over her head, this was not different from gym class, right? "I..admittedly haven't done a whole lot..but stuff I've seen and like, you know on the internet, is like...I guess exhibitionism...I love sexy clothes and lingerie..like your g-string, Ana, group sex also sounds fun and just wanted to be open to new things." with that she reached behind her back and undid her bra, setting it on the table next to her shirt and sitting down with burning red cheeks, but smiling and feeling a bit proud as she exposed her breasts to the group.

Lexi watched with a small smile as the other girls disrobes. Erin's ink and piercings looked amazing. Ana had some yummy curves. And Ella was so darn cute adorable even with those big ol' boobs on display. Sliding off the desk, Lexi took off her jacket and set it aside.

"Huh. Guess y'all know how to get a party started."

With zero hesitation Lexi pulled off her skimpy top. No need for a bra as her enhanced breasts were deliciously firm. Then she pulled down her mini-skirt. No panties either and her lovely girlcock twitched as the feeling of being nude in front of the other girls got her blood pumping. Lexi hopped back on the desk and leaned back to rest on her elbows, her perky boobs thrusting upward.

"I'm a junior majoring in marketing. Mainly so I can market myself, social media is my jam. I love being used like the kinky skank I am. Tie me up, spank my ass, make me give you friends head, it's all good. Hell, I'll take a golden shower when I can get one. Just as long as I get the attention that a hot little minx like me deserves. Oh, before I forget... "

Lexi reached into her jacket pocket for phone, taking a picture of herself as she made a pouty face before putting it back.

"The simps will pay up for a pic of me naked in a classroom. All kinds of fantasy fuel right there."

Ana winced a little as Erin clapped and let out a whoop at the sight of Ella's bra coming off. "Yeah, girl!" she cheered, grinning. "Free those titties!" While Ana couldn't help but worry Erin's reaction was a little much, she made sure to give Ana another smile. It seemed like they really were kindred spirits, and the thought of being able to help Ella escape her old shell warmed Ana's heart...even as the sight of those lovely, perky tits of hers warmed other parts of her. God, she really was a cutie; seeing her flaunt it even a little made Ana happier than it probably should have.

Of course, Lexi immediately took the spotlight. Ana wasn't that surprised to see her strip off, though her eyes did widen when she realized their fourth member had a dick--Ana never would've guessed for a moment that she was trans. Well, it would be good to have someone with that perspective in the group. Ana felt her cheeks heat up a little further at the way Lexi talked about her kinks, though she had to admit, the girl made it all sound pretty hot. She was reminding Ana more of Erin by the second with the way she lay back on the table, clearly showing off--though Ana had never seen Erin interrupt a conversation for a selfie. She was left unsure how to feel about Lexi. Erin didn't seem to share the uncertainty, though, grinning at the display. "Hell yeah. Sounds like a good time to me."

The blonde turned to address the group as a whole once more. "So, we don't really have anything super elaborate planned for tonight, but there were a few things we thought we could talk about. First of all, some ground rules. And this is totally up for discussion, we want to make sure everyone here's comfortable, but Ana and I have obviously been talking about what we kind of have in mind, and we figured we'd start with that."

Seeming to feel that she'd spent enough time leading things, Erin caught Ana's eye encouragingly again. Though Ana was a little taken aback, she recovered quickly, clearing her throat. "Yeah, sure. So, the first thing we were both thinking is, we want this space to be all about body and sex positivity. So we want to make it a rule that whenever we meet as a club, everyone is allowed to wear as much or as little as they want." She couldn't help but shoot Erin and Lexi a grin. "We might do stuff sometimes where we have a specific dress code, like if we do a party with a theme or something, but just in general, y'know. Also, we want everyone to be able to do whatever they want with their own bodies here. So if someone wants to touch themselves in any way, anything like that, any time, that's totally cool. Or, well, within reason," she added. "Like, I think we want to try not to make a mess, so if you're a huge squirter and that tends to happen, maybe bring a towel to put down or something."

"Yeah, for sure," Erin agreed. "Of course, we only want that to apply to our own bodies--obviously, I think, if we want to touch each other, consent is still essential, this isn't a free use club, y'know. Although, if you're into that," she added with a smirk at Ana, "I personally have no problem with you working that out with the group." Ana felt herself blush a little again, but managed a smile.

"Aside from that," Erin went on, "we figured we should probably have some privacy rules. I don't think we need to go as far as 'first rule of Slut Club' or anything like that, but we were thinking that if you want to tell someone about what happens here, you don't mention anyone else by name unless they've specifically said you can for that one story. Oh, and we probably want to keep all this on the downlow from faculty as much as we can. I'm all about normalizing sexuality," she said with a rueful grin, "but it's probably not gonna be worth the trouble of letting the school know this is a real thing. At least for now."

In the brief silence that fell, Ana glanced at Ella and Lexi. "So, that's what we had in mind for a start. What do you guys think? Anything else you especially want to bring up?"

Ella's cheeks were about as red as her hair at the cheering from Erin, she still seemed a bit embarrassed but the encouragement from the two girls was helping. For a moment she'd sort of awkwardly crossed her arms over chest, trying to look casual, but at the smile from Ana she lowered them, still grinning. Though Lexi's show made them go wide as she watched the other girl just instantly strip off. She was a bit surprised to see Lexi's cock but didn't seem upset or turned off by it, honestly she more had to keep herself from staring at the very open girl's tits than anything else.

"Wow.." she said, giggling again as Lexi took a selfie "So you're just like...taking nudes and putting them out there? That's...God that's so super cool." she said, watching her type on the phone to send the image before looking back to Erin and Ana as they started to go over the ground rules from the club. She was happy they seemed to have thought of everything, at least to her, it was making her more comfortable with the idea of coming back.

"So I could just like...wear whatever I want..and touch myself in the middle of a meeting?" she said, double checking. The thought made her mind race to all the sexy outfits she had saved to a folder on her laptop. "That's..pretty cool...I'm gonna have to do some shopping!" clearly being serious and trying to joke at the same time, about the only way she could get it out.

At Ana's last question "I dont know..this is a lot to take but everything seems really fun..maybe goals for the semester or year or whatever?"

"Definitely," Ana agreed, "if there's any goals you guys have for the year, please don't be afraid to share. I think we're still just kind of figuring out where all this is headed, so we're trying to keep an open mind, but we're open to ideas."

"For sure," Erin agreed. "And yeah, far as we're concerned, you can wear whatever you want and touch yourself all you want while we're here. I mean, unless anyone objects, but I'm guessing that won't happen." She shot Lexi a grin. "Bring out all the sexy outfits you want, honey."

Ana caught Lexi's eye. "How about you, this all sounding good so far?"

Lexi nodded when Ella asked about her posting nudes. It was something that she loved to do as soon as she got the body she had dreamed of having. Now that she was the hot piece of ass she was meant to be she didn't want anyone to forget it. And if it made her a nice chunk of change, that was just icing on the cake.

"Well, not just out there. There is a paywall. I put the whore in attention whore."

Then Ana and Erin started speaking again. Lexi listened carefully to the rules, far more than she paid attention to any class. If there was anything she didn't want to screw up it was being a slut. She took it very seriously.

"Guess I am a squirter in my own way," Lexi said with a motion towards her cock. "I'll try not to leave any presents behind. And feel free to talk about me as much as you want. The more my name is dragged through the mud the better. Gotta keep my reputation in the gutter where in belongs."

Lexi thought it was adorable how excited Ella was getting. She knew all about discovering the person you truly were deep inside. It as great to have a place to figure that stuff out. Lexi had to rely on the internet for a long time. That was one of the reason she was how she was, Lexi felt like she had to make up for lost time. Another reason was she was just a natural born hoochie.

"Everything sounds great so far. I'm not really big on goals or planning ahead. Just looking at my GPA could tell you that. I'm more of a go with the flow type of chick."

Ella giggled at the way Lexi described uploading her photos and being an attention whore. Lexi was growing on her fast, it's like she was an exaggerated version of everything she wanted to be. She was completely unashamed of anything and seemed really fun to be around. All three of the girls did, really, and none of them had made fun of her for not being as open as they were. So far, this was everything she'd wanted it to be.

Looking back to Ana she fidgeted with the waistband of her shorts, unsure how to continue. "Well, this is..all mostly stuff I've seen on like the internet so don't judge me too hard or anything but I uh..." looking back at Lexi "I want to dress not just revealing..but actually sexy, like Lexi...and I want to get my confidence up to uh...hook up more." she was looking down at the table "Like I want a body count in the double digits instead of just like..." she took a deep breath before saying "one."

Oh goodness...seeing Ella stare down at the table like that as she forced those words out made Ana's heart melt. "Girl," she said, leaning over to clap a hand on Ella's shoulder, "you have come to the right place. This time last year, I was exactly where you are, and believe me, if I can do it, it'll be easy for you. We will teach you the Way of the Hoe."

"Absolutely," Erin agreed, beaming. "We've got you, honey. You're a hot piece of ass, you should be getting it on the regular." She turned back to Lexi. "Speaking of privacy, though, I don't mind if you guys mention my name either. If you've got friends you want to bring and they want to know who's running this, you can tell them as much about me as you want. And personally, I don't mind if I end up in some of your pics, either," she added with a smirk.

"Now, while we're on personal goals," she continued, "we also thought it'd be nice to talk about what being a slut means to us all, like, why we like the word, what it makes us think of. I think for me, it's about power. Like, as women, our sexuality is powerful, it can do so much for us, and so all the time we're told by the patriarchy that we shouldn't use that or enjoy it, that it's wrong to, so they use the label to suppress it and trick us into shaming each other over it. And so for me, reclaiming being a slut is about embracing that power. Like, why shouldn't I do what I want with my body, fuck whoever I want, y'know? I like being wanted, and I like sex, and if I have the chance to enjoy it, I'm gonna take it, right? And I guess at the same time, there is a bit of a degradation thing to it, like, the idea of just being a toy for people to use, that's kinda fun for me." If Erin was in any way embarrassed to admit to the second part, nothing about her bearing showed it. She caught Ana's eye again. "Ana, how about you?"

"Yeah, sure." This was something Ana had thought a lot about, but now, as she turned to Ella and Lexi, she felt doubt creep in--how would she sound after the tone Erin had set? This was, after all, something they'd exchanged their share of friendly jabs over. She shook it off; she had just as much right to say her piece. "Well, I do think it's a little different for me," she admitted. "Growing up, I was...well, like, it's not like I was shamed for my sexuality, like, no one ever tried to convince me sex was bad or anything--y'know, aside from just society in general I guess--but, like, I was mostly raised by just my dad, and, y'know, it was kinda hard for us to talk about, so I just didn't have a lot of sex positivity in my life. And I always had a high sex drive, but I wasn't super confident when I was younger, and I guess I did develop a lot of shame about it, like, feeling like no one else wanted to deal with that part of me. So I guess to me, being a slut is, like, weirdly maybe--" A nervous giggle broke through. "--a way of loving myself--like, actively being like, 'no, I like this part of me, I think it's good, and I want to share it with people, because I think it can make them just as happy as it does me,' y'know? So that's my thing with it."

She turned to the others again. "How 'bout you guys?"

Ella looked up after Ana and Erin's encouragment, managing to grin again at the thought of being taught 'the way of the hoe' and being called a 'hot piece of ass'. In a way it felt better than any time she'd just been called pretty, it felt different here.

She listened intently as Erin and Ana went over what being a slut meant to them, both of them were really talking from the heart. She'd got a sense from the flier that this wasn't just meant to be a silly club and she could tell Erin and Ana were really wanting to put their hearts and souls into this. It made her try to think of what it really meant to her as they went on and soon enough Ana had asked her.

Taking a deep breath she made sure she wasn't looking down this time, looking up at the other three women in the room. "I guess maybe on the shallow end of it there's just the I guess of just, you know, fucking a lot of people and dressing in revealing clothes...but I guess why that's important to me.." she thought for a few moments before continuing "At my old school and town you didn't really do things like that, small place. I was even worried about bringing up a different position to my boyfriend. But when I went on the internet and I saw, you know, in porn it just looked like they were so confident and having so much fun, I mean look at Lexi. In a good way!" she quickly added "It sometimes feels like being a slut and admitting is like..showing the world you have no fear. I like this thing and I'm going to do it. It's kind of transgressive in a way...taking something society sees as bad and doing it anyway with two middle fingers raised for anyone who cares or tries to belittle you as an actual person."

She waited another moment and added "And I mean having a lot of sex does seem pretty fun. And to be good at it, to like really rock someone's world"

Lexi answered Erin's statement about her pics with a smoldering look. She was happing there was someone else whose exhibitionism was in line with hers.

"Oh, I'm always up for collaborations. Nothing like a meeting of the minds... and bodies."

She listened to the other girls talk about what being a slut meant to them and found herself nodding in agreement. Their reasonings weren't much different than hers, she just took a slightly different path to get to where she was.

"To me it's like an affirmation. I spent so long not liking the person I was that having people desire who I am now proves that this is the right life for me. I love this body, I love showing it off, I love people telling me what they want to do with it, and I really love when I let them do it. Fucking isn't the only way I can have my femininity confirmed but it sure as hell is the most fun. It's me as a women at my most primal with nothing to hide. It's the best damn feeling in the world."

Lexi paused for a moment as baring her soul was turning her on almost as much as baring her bod did. She took a deep breath, causing her perky chest to rise and fall.

"Plus being a shameless hussy pays well. Sure beats working."

Lexi's remark drew a chuckle from Erin. "Yeah, nice work if you can get it, I bet." It was subtle, not something anyone who didn't know Erin well would pick up on, but Ana thought she heard a little less enthusiasm in her voice than before. Ana certainly didn't blame Erin--while she liked to think she was open-minded about sex work, it still felt like a different realm than even the kind of slutty lifestyle she'd gotten accustomed to lately. Many times, the roommates had joked about selling nudes or starting Onlyfans, daring each other to do it, but it was always just a laugh, not something they'd ever seriously considered. At least, Ana was pretty sure Erin wasn't serious. Despite the uncertainty, she couldn't help but be curious, thinking about Lexi doing that sort of stuff....

"Well, thanks for sharing, everybody." Ana shook herself back to the present as Erin regained the group's attention. "I think we're gonna have a lot of fun here. And actually, Lexi, that's a good segue to what we were thinking we could do for the rest of tonight, which is a little bit of a workshop on taking good selfies--which for me usually means nudes," she added with a grin, "but it's pretty much the same with clothes on. I don't know about anybody else, but for me, taking sexy pictures is a fantastic way to feel comfortable with your body and learn to appreciate it, and I think it's something every slut should do."

"Yeah, for sure," Ana agreed. "It's been a huge help for me getting more comfortable with my body."

Erin caught Ella's eye, then Lexi's. "Do either of you want to volunteer as our model?" She shot Lexi a grin--Ana couldn't imagine Lexi would pass up this opportunity, but Ella might benefit more from some hands-on instruction. Heh...hands-on.

Back
Top Bottom