Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Carson University Slut Club - OOC

Oh, one thing I'd like to be clear about upfront: as far as I'm concerned, short replies are completely fine if they fit the scene. Especially in conversations, I find I tend to gravitate toward shorter posts, sometimes even one-liners, because there isn't a whole lot of action happening beyond what the characters are saying. I'd rather get right to the point of what's going on than pad out my posts, so in talky scenes, I will probably post short replies often, and I don't mind at all if others do as well.

That's cool, I try and match what other people post. Sometimes it's better for shorter back and forth stuff, sometimes you need the extra post length to describe something

That's cool, I try and match what other people post. Sometimes it's better for shorter back and forth stuff, sometimes you need the extra post length to describe something
Yeah, agreed. I just try to do what fits the scene.

@Foxy DeVille, feel free to have Lexi arrive whenever--Erin and Ana will just be chatting with Ella until she shows up and the meeting gets started.

Yeah, agreed. I just try to do what fits the scene.

@Foxy DeVille, feel free to have Lexi arrive whenever--Erin and Ana will just be chatting with Ella until she shows up and the meeting gets started.
Okee doke, I see here as the type to arrive fashionably late. Plus I've been a sleepyhead all evening so I'll probably get something up tomorrow.

Heads up all, next post might be tomorrow--I'll be busy this evening, and I've got some things I still need to get done before then, so just depends on whether I can still write something in between.

Sorry for the double miss, folks--I've got a friend visiting from out of town, and today ended up being busier than I expected. I should have some time to write tomorrow morning; I will make it a priority to post then. Appreciate the patience.

Sorry about the wait, folks! I was traveling, but I'm home now and ready to continue. At this point, how's everyone feeling about this current scene? We can absolutely continue with the sexy photoshoot, gloss over that until the end of the club meeting, or take the moment a different direction. After that, we've got all kinds of options. I'd love to have Ana get in touch with Ella, Lexi, or both outside of meeting time and ask about hanging out and getting to know each other better, wink wink. Erin, meanwhile, isn't so personally interested in the other girls, but I'd love to write something between her and one of her many male hookups if anyone's willing to play that role for a while. Of course, I'm here to help make whatever scenes you both want happen, so let me know if you have any ideas of your own!

I'm having a great time so far, I'm hoping Ella's "eager but was previously too shy" thing is coming through. An out-of-meeting meeting would be a fun way for them to get to know each other and flirt and engage in some, i'm assuming, sexy behavior which I think would be fun. Maybe shopping as a group? How much do you want to spend between meetings, I did see we have two more potential members showing up and I'd say we need an in for them somewhere.

Hey there everyone, I have post a character, and I would love to have a feedback on it. About how to getting involved with the club I have no clue tho...
however, I do open to suggestions.

I'm having a great time so far, I'm hoping Ella's "eager but was previously too shy" thing is coming through. An out-of-meeting meeting would be a fun way for them to get to know each other and flirt and engage in some, i'm assuming, sexy behavior which I think would be fun. Maybe shopping as a group? How much do you want to spend between meetings, I did see we have two more potential members showing up and I'd say we need an in for them somewhere.
Yeah, I think you're doing a great job with Ella! And having Ana take her shopping, followed by some more intimate fun, sounds absolutely lovely and definitely like something Ana would be down for. I'm happy to have her extend the invite, or Ella can if you think she'd take that step. I don't have a super clear sense of how much time we should spend between club meetings--I figure we can play it by ear depending on what scenes everyone's looking to do.

I don't see my character having already known anyone beforehand. And thinking of her backstory (writing the character sheet as we speak) she may want to meet with at least one of the others first and get a good gauge of them before making a decision.
That totally makes sense. I think Erin would be more than willing to meet one-on-one with Soriya to give her a better idea of what to expect. Could easily be that Soriya sees the club flyers after the first meeting and decides to reach out then, or saw them before but wanted to wait to see if the club was real. Up to you!

Hey there everyone, I have post a character, and I would love to have a feedback on it. About how to getting involved with the club I have no clue tho...
however, I do open to suggestions.
Ashlee looks like a good fit! Seems to have a fair bit in common with both Erin and Lexi on the surface of things, though she's also certainly a different character from both. Again, if you don't have any other particular ideas, it would be easy to say she gets involved in the club just by seeing the flyers posted and reaching out to ask about it.

@Foxy DeVille, any thoughts on where you'd like to take things next? Continue the photoshoot, change directions in the current scene to something a little more spicy, or abridge the rest of the first meeting and move to in-between stuff? If you have any particular scenes you want to write, please feel free to share.

@Liminal The shopping trip for them and anyone else (Lexi? Erin?) would be a great sort of interlude between the meetings. Maybe Erin meets the other girls and invites them while the others are out? But yeah, I think shopping for skimpy and revealing clothes would probably get Ella in the mood, I don't know if she's quite at the point to ask but I think she'd jump at the opportunity if Ana were to ask, especially if she got to wear some skimpy lingerie or something

Again, if you don't have any other particular ideas, it would be easy to say she gets involved in the club just by seeing the flyers posted and reaching out to ask about it
I am thinking about a guy who she hooked up with a few times (maybe a professor) mentioning the flyers he has seen around campus to her. Most probably, he had thought it was a prank done by seniors to tease the newcomers and he wanted to slut-shame or humiliate her in a subtly way.

Gosh! Wait until I join the club!! I cannot miss a shopping scene!! This would be blasphemy!!
Hey, no reason it can't be a club event! Maybe Ashlee gets in touch with Erin and Ana while Ana's planning it, and Ana invites her along to meet the gang?

Maybe Ashlee gets in touch with Erin and Ana while Ana's planning it, and Ana invites her along to meet the gang
it sounds perfect to me. Ashlee would reach out a little bit late. hence, she had missed the first meeting. However, she can join and meet with everyone in the store, at least who attends to shopping event.

@Liminal by the way, should I post my character to characters thread too?
Yes please!

I'm gonna give Foxy until the end of today to respond, then move things along. I do think I'd like to spend a couple more posts on the current meeting, but after that I'm happy to move to other stuff.

Back
Top Bottom