Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Life of a Recovering Succubus (MotionlessOrbit x Ouroborus)

Anaise smiled as Santa caressed her back, leaning her head against his shoulder. "Thank you, Santa! I try to be good to everyone, including myself!" She was even working up the nerve to approach Charlie again. Admittedly, while she was still a little miffed by him she did miss his cock and the way he fucked her. She'd just have to be quiet about it around Kim, either thay or just be honest.

But it was hard to think about that while on Santa's lap, his bulging cock pushing up against her plush ass. "Well Santa..." She trailed as she thought about it before resting a hand on his chest. She gazed up at him, a bit of a twinkle in her eye as she smiled slyly. "I would really love it if I could have a really really good night with you." She traced a finger between his muscular chest. "Sex with Santa sounds...amazing."

Santa chuckled as Anaise ran her hand over his chest and mischievously and confessed her real desires for a big present from him.

"Oh my. You are encourageable. But what else would I except from a succubus" he said, his hand moving down to caress Anaise's ass, sinking his fingers into her perfectly plush cheeks and then gripped the base of her tail as he gave it a squeeze.

"If that's what you really want then you should know" his voice suddenly taking on a lower and more aroused tone. "That you're not the first of your kind I've had and I'm told the presents I give can be a lot to handle" she said, his other hand coming up to pinch one of Anaise's nipples, tugging on it as he groped her tail.

Santa seemed to have shifted quite quickly from milk and cookies to groping her slutty body like Anaise was craving, his thick Christmas log already getting hard under her ass.

"Hannh!...!" Anaise had to move to muffle her voice with her hand when he started to play with her tail. Her nipples were already hard, especially under his fingers as he pinched them. She was beyond excited, especially feeling his fat cock underneath her ass. She was practically dripping now, a childish giggle leaving her when he agreed to give her the gift she wanted.

"I think I can take it, Santa...!" She ensured him. "I am a succubus!" And she'd been quite busy the last few months. She could feel Santa was huge, but surely she could handle it, and if she couldn't? Then it would still be fun, right?

Her tail loosely curled around his hand as he played with it. "I want everything you'll give me." She told him with a grin, her hand trailing down his chest and to his crotch. She shifted a little, running her finger along the bulge threatening to tear through his pants.

"Oh I'm glad to hear it" chuckled Santa, feeling her tail wrapping around his hand as he fondled the sensitive length of it. Her nipples hardened so quickly and it only encouraged him to pinch them more, twisting and tweaking them as he toyed with her body.

"Why don't you be a good girl and get down on your knees for me" he suggested, groaning as Anaise stroked his growing bulge. He was getting hard just as quickly, bulging inside his crimson breeches and clearly wanted release.

Santa reached down and tugged them down enough for his truly enormous length to spring free, quickly growing to full hardness as he stroked himself while waiting for Anaise to do as he asked.

"Okay, Santa," Anaise quietly chirped, doing her best not to wake her friends. After seeing his cock spring free from her pants, she was far too eager to take him in her mouth. The enormous rod he carried left her riveted and dripping, excitement oozing from her more than her juices.

She got on her knees in front of him, and wasted absolutely no time taking his cock into her hands, where she gasped immediately. "Santa you're so big and heavy..." She murmured, letting his hard cock rest in her hands. "And so thick...I can't wait..." She aquewzed him before she started to stroke him with both hands, sliding them up and down.

Then she moved in, her tongue rolling from her mouth and passing over the slit of his cockhead. She needed a taste, his masculine scent tickling her nose, teasing her. She licked him again and again, until she suddenly took him into her mouth, suckling on his bulbous, fat cockhead.

There was nothing as intoxicatingly beautiful and arousing as the sight of Anaise sliding naked on her knees before his cock. Santa's meat stick was rock hard by the time Anaise's knees touched the floor, grasping him and adoring his length with her words and gaze. Santa groaned appreciatively as Anaise began to stroke him, a backed up bead of thick pre-cum oozing from his tip and hanging there just long enough for Anaise to catch when her tongue came in.

"Merry Christmas to me I suppose" chuckled Santa, one hand coming down to grip one of Anaise's horns, feeling her eager tongue swirling around him, lapping and licking before she took him in. "Oh yes, right there. That's... mmm... quite sensitive" moaned Santa as Anaise suckled on the thick tip of his head, more deliciously salty pre-cum painting her tongue as Anaise expertly sucked off Santa Claus right there in her lounge.

"It's been far too long since I've had a succubus on her knees like this. I have to say, despite your kinds natural talents, you are exceptional Anaise" said Santa, managing to give her such a warm and doting compliment, even under the lewd circumstances of her sucking his dick on Christmas Eve.

Anaise's face lit up like a Christmas tree at Santa's compliments. She was dead set on giving him a Christmas to remember, and it sounded like she was on the right path. She slowly took more and more of his massive rod into her mouth, pushing him down her throat with every Bob of her head. It was almost like sucking Levi's cock, but a tad bit easier.

But the mess was practically the same. A lewd mixture of his salty, delicious precum and her saliva dribbled down his cock, dripping onto the floor as she started to truly suck his cock. Her tail beat gently against the floor while her lips sealed around his shaft like a vaccum. All the while, her hand let go of his shaft to reach his balls, gently squeezing and stroking them.

Santa's cock was surprisingly similar to that of her favourite lover, only a lighter colour than the ebony rod Levi possessed. Anaise still went down deep on it either way, her lips kissing his balls as Santa moaned with appreciation at her efforts, gripping her horn tight, knowing it was something she would like. Santa had snapped his fair share of succubus horns back in the day and he wasn't going to put Anaise back to bed without breaking off at least one of hers.

"Mmm yes. Give those baubles a nice squeeze, good girl" groaned Santa, Anaise gripping his fat cum-laden orbs, practically able to feel the thick, virile loads he was brewing up for her. His thick shaft throbbed as she slurped up and down him, the wet sound filling the air as Anaise's tail flicked about and she vacuum-sucked his whole twitching length as she made a sloppy wet mess out of the whole thing.

"That's right. That's the spot" he groaned, using his other hand to grab Anaise's other horn, starting to work his hips. A little jingling sound began to join the frothy slurping sound as Santa started to fuck Anaise's mouth and throat, moaning louder as his balls slapped about in her grip.

Anaise couldn't help herself. The moment he gripped her horns and began to fuck her throat, she moaned loudly, slurping hard in his cock. Her saliva frothed and foamed, dripping out of her mouth and down her chin where it splashed into the ground below. Her tongue slid against the underside of his cock, rubbing and pleasuring his length as he fucked her face.

The sound of her moaning and slipping awake Kimberly. She stirred quietly, rubbing her eyes as she settled her gaze in her friend suckijg off what appeared to be a very ripped Santa. "Huh...oh mygosh...!" She moved to immediately shake Maya awake, but the mergirl was already up...and busy.

She'd been watching since Anaise sat on his lap. Her fingers immediately found her pussy, rubbing between her moist lips furiously as she watched the Christmas legend feel up Anaise and then start fucking her throat. Before she knew it, she was furiously rubbing herself, edging towards an orgasm.

"Ahh Maya, don't just watch...! That's Santa!" Kimberly whispered furiously to her before she carefully rose from the couch. Just like Anaise, she'd been sleeping nude. I'm fact? All of the girls had been. She grabbed Maya's hand, getting a whine from the girl before sh dragged her forward.

"Nooo!" It wasn't that Maya didn't want to join, she would have loved to. She just didn't want to stop touching herself.

"Santa...!" Kimberly stood before him, along with Maya, yanking her close. "You look like you might have your hands full but...do you have room for two more?" She asked with a grin. "We've been good girls too!"

Santa was surprised when Kimberley and Maya got up and approached. He had been quite distracted with ploughing Anaise's throat and hadn't heard the wet sound of Maya masturbating over their sexy display. Now both of them were standing before him, Kimberley's furred and curvaceous figure looking amazing and Maya with a pair of tits as big and perfect as Anaise's.

"Oh my, hello you two" chuckled Santa, sliding his cock out Anaise's mouth and letting the thick shaft slap across her prostrated face, frothy drool dripping onto her as Anaise would find her mouth against Santa's sack instead.

"You certainly both have been good girls. So many people are very happy having you both around, just like Anaise here" he remarked, smiling dotingly at the pair as his eyes roved up and down their naked bodies.

"Come help your friend and I'll make sure there's presents for all three of you" he said, gesturing for the girls to come closer. He took Kimberley's hand and guided her to her knees beside Anaise. Maya though he had her come stand beside him, Santa's seated position meaning her enormous globes were at eye level.

"And what do you want for Christmas, Maya?" he asked, already reaching up and groping one of her tits as he leaned forwards and wrapped his lips around her other nipple, sucking on it hungrily.

Anaise gasped loudly when Santa pulled his cock from her throat. She breathed heavily, eyes lidded as he rested his weighty, beefy log on her face. Despite her attempts to breath she was still playing with his balls, licking and kissing them both before sucking on them. She'd only blown him, and yet she was feeling quite cock drunk already.

"Yay!" Kimberly clapped her hands together once, excited to join in. She let Santa guide her to her knees, easily falling to them before him. "Trying to keep Santa to yourself, shame on you Anaise!" She playfully slapped the succubus on her ass before she started to suck on Santa's cock as well, slurping down his precum and Anaise's frothy saliva.

Maya was still a little shy, but that shyness faded away as he started to grope her massive gloves. "Hnngg...! I want..." She had to think about it, but that was hard with Santa sucking on her sensitive nipples. Being used to the cold waters, his hot mouth felt amazing on her nubs, and she was squirming once again. "Mm..! I want...a really sexy swim suit! To wear to school during swim meets!"

Santa couldn't believe his luck. This was the first Christmas since non-humans had started living among humans and so he had visited a few houses already with them. However they had all been asleep and he hadn't gotten to enjoy the attention from three gorgeous girls like this trio. The fawn looked so pleased and immediately began slurping on his pole, Santa moaned as he stroked her hair, Kimberley getting to taste his leaking seed and Anaise's drool. Anaise lapped at his balls and she would practically be able to already taste the big thick loads he was going to feed them.

"Mmm well you have been a very good girl. That's a little naughty but even I'm not above that kind of thing from time to time" he chuckled, sucking on Maya's huge tits, bathing her sensitive nipples in his own drool. He moved from one to the other, his fingers squeezing whichever he wasn't sucking. His other hand meanwhile reached down and went into the sack he had put down, seemingly much bigger on the inside than it appeared. He pulled a present out, the lid already off and showed it to Maya.

Inside she would see on a little bed of padding, what appeared to be a swimsuit, if it could be called that. Seeing as the suit was two strips of blue fabric that would only just above cover her nipples but also ride up between her ass cheeks and show her pussy off to anyone who was looking.

Anaise took one of his heavy balls into his mouth, smacking her lips loudly as she sucked on him, savoring the salty taste of his sack. Kimberly was enjoying herself just as much, lovingly sucking on his cock. She was quick to take him to the hilt, her lips pushing against his pelvis as she slid him down her throat before she pulled back, coughing just a bit as she took him down her throat again.

Maya took the present he handed her, biting her lip as she failed to hold back another moan. A gasp escaped her lips and she lit up, smiling brightly. "Thank you Santa! I know it's a little naughty but...I think the boys on the swim team would really appreciate seeing me in this! It'll motivate them more!" As if she hadn't done enough with her body to motivate them.

"Oh I'm sure they will" chuckled Santa, burying his face between Maya's big round tits, kissing them and licking her nipples as she thanked him for the slutty swimsuit. His hands travelled down her curves as he placed one between her plump thighs, rubbing at her pussy as he went back to sucking on her tits. He moaned still though as Kimberley gagged on his thick fuck pole and Anaise slurped her tongue all over his aching balls. "You have such a beautiful body Maya. These are so big" he marvelled, Santa's bushy white beard tickling her bare stomach, pulling back for air as he smiled down at the pair on their knees.

"You both too, such divine bodies. What a nice present for Santa on Christmas Eve" he said, stroking Kimberley's head and then Anaise's, his hand stirring between Maya's legs as he fingered her wet mermaid pussy. "Maya be a dear and take over from Kimberley. Anaise, if you wouldn't mind getting that delightful tongue of yours a little lower down" he instructed, lifting one leg over the arm of the chair so Anaise could get to his ass more easily.

"Kimberley, come up here and tell Santa what a good girl like you wants for Christmas" he said, sliding his hand free from Maya now she'd gotten her swimsuit and gesturing for Kimberley to stand up and swap places with Maya.

"Mmmnn..! Thank you Santa!" Maya blushed softly, but the smile on her face was proof she was enjoying both his actions and his words. The mergirl even gently cradled his head, holding him against her tits as he suckled and played with her nipples. His fingers would find her pussy extremely wet, juices dribbling down her thighs. She'd already been so wet from spying in them and rubbing herself. Santa's touch only made her that more excited, to the point she began moving her hips against his touch.

The girls were all too happy to switch places, eager to please Santa. As much fun as Maya had been having, she was eager to get her lips around the Christmas miracle's enormous cock, which she eagerly did, taking her turn to suck on him. Anaise took the invitation to lick Santa's ass, kissing him before her tongue ran along the puckered hole,pushing against it.

Kimberly happily took Maya's place, an excite grin on her face as she gazed at Santa. "Ahh, I think I want...!" She had to think about it, but didn't take long for something to come to mind. "I want a new toy, something to go nicely with what Anaise gave me...and maybe Levi can have fun with too!"

Maya joined Anaise on cock-pleasing duty. It truly was a sight that nobody would ever have thought to see. No story books about jolly old Santa Claus involved him getting his massive dick sucked by a mermaid and rimmed by a succubus. Yet there he was, enjoying both, Anaise's tongue lapping at his right and Maya slurping up and down his length and making Santa moan graciously.

Kimberley got up and his greedy hands were soon all over her body too, stroking through the auburn fur of her body and squeezing her soft tits. One hand moved between Kimberley's thighs too, fingering her pussy as he had for Maya and leaning in to suck on her big round globes too. He chuckled between flicking his tongue over her sensitive buds and curling two fingers between her tight but slick walls.

"And Anaise got you...?" he said, glancing over to where the bulbous dragon-dildo was sat on the side from where Kimberley had left it out. "Ah I see. Well if that is for your wet little pussy then, something for this tight ass of yours would be appropriate" said Santa, moving his hand between Kimberley's cheeks, spreading them and moving to finger her ass too. At the same time he snapped he reached into his sack again and withdrew another sex toy with Kimberley.

This one was a butt plug, discreet enough she could wear it out and about but also coming with a vibration function. Anyone, although probably Levi, would be able to make it pulse and vibrate inside her when they were playing.

His groans encouraged both girls, but especially the timid Maya. The more she knew he was enjoying it, the more bold she became. Unlike Anaise and Kimberly, she wasn't able to take him down her throat without a problem, but that didn't stop her from trying. The further his cock slid down her throat the more she began to gag and cough as her throat closed around his shaft, but it didn't deter her whatsoever. Drool dripped down her chin as she continued to suck him down her throat, determined to do the same as her friends.

Anaise dipped her tongue in and out of her ass, pausing only to pat her friends back, rubbing a gentle circle before she got right back to it. She felt some pride in seeing Maya try so hard. The mergirl only needed experience, then she'd be as good as the other two.

"Oooh~!" Kimberly moaned softly as Santa played with her body. Her pussy was dripping as well, a product of sucking his massive cock. She welcomed him with glee, slick folds clinging happily to his digits. She gasped as his finger delved into her tight little ass, stiffening before relaxing, a sly grin on her features. "Thank you Santa! I love it! I know everyone else will too!"

Santa noted Maya's enthusiasm and it more than made up for her lack of practice. She gagged and coughed but the mermaid persisted regardless, drooling all over his shaft and trying to match the talent of her friends as best she could. He moaned all the same, loving the feeling of Maya's lips along his shaft and his tip rubbing against her tongue.

Anaise meanwhile was the slutty cheerleader Maya needed, encouraging and helping her friend to be a better cocksucker, all while rimming Santa, making him groan too as she lathered his ring on her own drool.

"I'm sure they will" chuckled Santa, pushing his fingers in and out of Kimberley's tight ass. He pulled her down and locked lips with her, sliding his tongue over hers. One hand worked inside her ass and the other stroked her soaking pussy, sliding his fingers back inside Kimberley until he thrusting into both of her holes.

Kimberly felt her legs wobble slightly as Santa played with both of her holes. Her knees felt a little weak, light pants escaping from her throat. She rested her hands on his shoulders, kissing him back feverishly. Her tongue slid against his before she lightly sucking on it.both of her holes gripped his fingers, squeezing them involuntarily and voluntarily. "That feels sooo good!"

Maya took a brief break, letting go of his cock with a sloppy and loud gasp, drool dripping onto the floor. "Oh my god Santa is so big..!' She squeaked between deep breaths, her hands stroking his length up and down. Once she'd caught her breath, she went right back to it, sucking him down furiously.

Anaise giggled against his ass at her friend's announcement, her tail lightly beating against the ground. She couldn't wait to feel him inside of her. She took a brief break from his ass, drawing her tongue along the skin between his legs and up to his balls, sucking on them briefly before she trailed kisses and suckles back to his ass.

"Don't I know it. You have such a beautiful body Kimberley. I'm glad you're being a good girl and sharing pleasure with those in your life" he said, Santa whispering between kisses. Two fingers were knuckle-deep inside both of her holes, stretching her tight ass and sloppily fingering her dripping pussy too.

"Take as much time as you need Maya. Perhaps you can take over from Anaise. We still haven't arranged her present yet" said Santa, sliding himself out of Kimberley but giving her a loving smile.

"Why don't you swap take over sucking?" he said to the faun as he placed a hand on Maya's head, directing her to his balls while he used his other hand to help Anaise to her feet and to stand in front of him next.

""Me too, Santa...!" Kimberly panted between their kisses. She started to grind her hips against his hand, chasing the pleasure his thick fingers provided either hole.

Maya let go of his cock with a loud pop, breathing deeply as she looked up at Santa. She nodded her head eagerly before she moved down to take Anaise's spot. "Its your turn to get a gift from Santa!" She giggled to her friend before she started to play with his balls.

Anaise planted one final kiss on his ass before she let go, a loud, wet kiss sounding out as she pulled away. "Mmm! Okay!" She stood up as Kimberly lowered herself to take over sucking his massive rod again. Now Anaise stood in her place, right next to Santa. "I feel like I'm getting the best present ever right now." She told him with a grin.

Maya's tongue found his balls, already wet with Anaise's drool and now able to add her own. Kimberley meanwhile got down on her knees and Santa groaned as his thick rod was sucked on again by the talented fawn.

Anaise found herself looking into his smiling eyes, Santa returning her grin as he reached between her thighs to finger her slick pussy. Like with Maya, Santa couldn't resist the sight of Anaise's huge tits and leaned in to bury his face between them before starting to suck on her nipples.

"That's very kind of you to say Anaise. We'll all be giving each other presents like this all night now, but I still want to give you something special as thanks for this opportunity" he said, gesturing to the pair of beautiful girls servicing his cock and balls.

"So what would you like for Christmas, Anaise?" he asked, all the while thrusting two fingers into Anaise's dripping cunt. "And remember, it doesn't have to be clothes or toys. I can make almost anything happen with magic".

"Oooh!" Anaise moaned softly as his fingers slipped between the lips of her pussy, sliding in with ease thanks to how wet she was. She cradled Santa's head against her breasts, biting her lip as he sucked in her nipples. "You really like tits, huh Santa?" She giggled a bit, grinning. "It makes sense." He did like his cookies with mill after all.

"Mmm..." She hummed softly, her legs parting as he fingered her, eyes lidding slightly as he fingered her. What did she want...? It could be anything? She had good toys, she had an amazing wardrobe thanks to Levi. "Hmm...!" She gasped sharply as his fingers struck a good spot, her pussy spasming around his digits in response. "I guess...I want something that'll make me more desirable." She had no self confidence issues in her appearance, but the truth was she was getting a bit hungrier.

"Something that will make it harder for men to resist me, and make them a little more energetic." She giggled a bit. She was already gorgeous, but why not go for more?

"How could I not? You three are all so wonderfully busty" chuckled Santa, nodding between sucking on Anaise's sensitive nipples. He whirled his tongue over her buds, sucking hungrily on them, moving between her tits as he thrust his fingers sloppily into her dripping cunt. He contineud to play with her body as Anaise moaned and mused at the same time, Santa groaning with pleasure as the mermaid-faun combo worked his massive cock with their mouths.

"Ah I see" said Santa with a wry smile and another heart chuckle. "Now that is a bit more of a challenge. Lucky for you I have some old friends who taught me some fun magic" he said, looking down to Maya and Kimberley. "I'll just need your friends here to help get me the ingredients. Luckily you've all been doing so well and I'm very close" moaned Santa.

His cock twitched and throbbed as Kimberley sucked him down and Maya worked on his balls. Santa kept finger fucking Anaise as he leaned back, slipping himself inside her and groaning louder and louder. Then, with a low moan of pleasure, his long pole erupted. Kimberley would catch the most of it, but his load was so big and thick that would immediately spill out of her lips and down his shaft, giving Maya plenty to start licking up.

"Anaise, lift your arms above your head and show me your tummy" said Santa, getting his breath back as his cock kept twitching and firing off more cum, eventually subsiding as he deflated a little. Santa reached down and gathered up a few bits of his seed on the end of his fingers.

Kimberly coughed as his cum overflowed in her mouth and down her throat. It spilled from her cheeks and down his thick cock, which Maya eagerly licked up, smacking her lips as she did so. Kim let go if his cock for a brief moment, swallowing down what had pooled together in her mouth and letting his cock spurt his seed into her face.

Anaise watched wjth envy and glee as his cock fired rope after rope of cum, biting her lip. She knew she'd get her taste of his seed soon, but it was a sight to behold, turning her on even more. "Yes Santa," She nodded her head and raised her arms, exposing her smooth, flat tummy to him. She watched him curiously, though her eyes would glance back to Maya and Kim, Watching them gleefully lick up his cum.

Back
Top Bottom