Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The War (me and irena)

she turned to him and smiled as he played with her hair."are u having fun hasi?" she giggled and closed her eyes to run it under the water.

He smiled and nodded. "Lots. I need you to be safe." His hands trailed over her skin softly, enjoying the satin of it.

"oh i will be fine, now hold still its my turn." she smiled and began to rub at his skin and smooth her hands down his arms.

He smiled, eyes closing. He enjoyed feeling the touch of her skin against his. It was a while since she was awake, anyway. But she needed her rest. And rest was what she was going to get.

she slowly worked her way down his stomach and gripped his hips a bit as she smiled up at him and kissed his strong thighs. she blushed a bit but then let her tongue roll lazily up and down his lenght for a moment and looked up at him again.

He was enjoying her touches, but when she started using her tongue, he had to lean back against the wall, letting out a soft moan. "Oh..."

she liked his reaction and smiled pleased with herself and continued. she kissed the tip and took him slowly into her mouth. purring softly she let her tongue tease along the underside coaxing him in further.

He let out a soft moan, his hips moving up slightly, pushing a little more into her mouth.

relaxing her throat so she didnt gag, she swirled her tongue around him a bit and then slowly started to pull out.

He let out another soft moan, his hands tangling in her hair. He didn't move her though, just let her do her thing.

she panicked a bit as he tangled his hands in her hair but then he didnt tug so she calmed down and continued. she pullled him almost all the way out before taking him in compleatly again and letting her teeth graze lightly. she purred lightly and gripped his butt for support and moaned.

He let out another moan. This time he did move her... off of him, pulling her back up. He pulled her close and kissed her, deeply.

she gapsed as he pulled her up and kissed her. she sighed happily and leaned into his safe arms and let her eyes slide closed as she kissed him back and wrapped her leg around his hip.

He smiled in the kiss, nipping at her lip lightly before his hand slowly slid down, slowly rubbing at her sensitive areas.

she giggled as he nipped her lip and nipped back lightly. she started to say something when she felt his hand slide down her body. a soft moan escaped her and she pushed into his hand as he played with her. "mmm....w-what is this pays backs?" she stammered out and smiled at him.

He smiled and kissed her deeply, his hand sliding back up after a moment. "No, not pay back, love. Just checking on you." He pulled her close, his hand pulling her leg up around him, as he slowly slid himself into her, letting out a long moan.

she moaned softly into his drugging kisses and pulled him close. at his words she laughed into it and smiled. checking on me huh? mmm...i think u r simply and naughty boy. she whispered across his mind teasing him. she felt his strong hand go to her leg and lift it over his hip and she pulled him even closer. her eyes slid closed and she bit her bottom lip lightly. mmmm....u feel so good like this. she whimpered to him and tried to keep her breathing even.

He smiled at her soft words, drawing her into a deep, passionate kiss as he slowly thrusted into her, not as deep as normal, but making sure to hit all the right spots. As do you, love.

she kissed him back with all she was and gasped in the kiss as he pushed into her. she held him tight as her legs threatned to give out. oh! i love u. she trailed lightly across his mind. her body was singing with so much feeling that she thought she might explode.

He smiled, kissing her deeper as he kept the pace even. His hands went to her butt to hold her up after pulling her other leg around him, making sure she wouldn't fall. I love you too, sivamet.

she gasped as he picked her up and felt the change, "oh!" she kissed him with new fevor and pushed her body against his holding him tightly so she didnt fall. she felt her hips move with his as her head rested on his shoulder.

He moaned out, his lips finding her neck, kissing and teasing as his hips moved, thrusting but making sure not to get too deep.

she moaned softly and titled her head for him, "oh! please i need all of u" she whimpered in his ear. she pushed her body against his and pulls him closer.

He gently bit down into her neck, feeling her blood enter his mouth and pool, the taste and excasy of it shaking him. "mmm..." he moaned out as he drank, thrusting faster. He was too afraid of thrusting deep, not wanting to make something happen to their child. He wasn't going to risk it, not after what happened before.

she nearly screamed in ecstasy as she felt him bite down on her neck. she held his head to her and rocked her hips faster against his. "oh!" she felt him hold back slightly so she brushed his mind with his. whats wrong hasi?

Back
Top Bottom