Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Champion [Sekah & BlueAmbient]

Astra doesn't look away from the window for once when Karim knocks. Hi empty plate is at the opposite end of the window bench, and he's got one knee pulls to his chest. His chin rests on his knee. "Mm." That's all the response he gives.

It wouldn't be accurate to say Astra had been thinking. He hadn't, not really. More like, letting his mind go blank between brief considerations of what Laura had said. Did that mean he respected any of them? Not really. But he didn't necessarily disrespect them either. It was more like, a disinterest in anything they had to say, or do. To have a child berate him, though. That was different.

When Karim steps in, Astra still doesn't look away from the window. He does lift his chin from his knee, eyes refocusing to watch Karim in the reflection of the glass. "What do you want?" The same words as earlier, but without the bite to them.

"Um," Karim said, and automatically moved to collect Astra's empty plate, even though that was servant's work. "I'm sorry for thinking you would hurt a child. I know it's wrong to think someone is a monster just because they've done - unkind things," he said his voice lowering. As if raping him repeatedly, brutally, was merely unkind.

He fiddled with the plate in his hand. "So - so thank you for keeping your temper. I'm sorry for treating you that way." He turned to leave, his fluffy hair in such soft curls against his neck, like an innocent lamb. He seemed to have said his piece.

"Do you want to take a bath with me and try on your new clothes?" he asked, forced cheerfulness in his voice.

Astra finally looks at Karim when he speaks, staring up at him. He snorts lightly, knowing Karim is trying to placate him. Astra isn't that dense, he knows he's a monster. But he doesn't care. His opinion of the world, and for humanity, is stained black. It would take more than a child scolding him to change that. When Karim turns away, Astra's eyes follow him. His fingers curl, watching the way Karim's hair brushes the back of his neck. "I am a monster. But I don't attack children."

Astra stands, directly behind Karim, and lifts a hand to slide his fingers into the boy's hair. His grip is firm, but for once, he doesn't yank on Karim's head. Instead, he pulls the curls aside to bare the boy's throat. Leaning down, Astra bites the side of Karim's neck. It's enough to leave a mark, but not quite enough to bruise. Astra presses his body up against Karim's backside. It's like a warning, as if this mildly aggressive action is the best hint Astra can give for what he wants. After a handful of seconds, Astra releases Karim and steps back, licking his lips. "I can find my way to the bath."

He hears Astra stand behind him, and a moment of alarm sparks in his breast. His calloused fingers scrape his scalp as he slides them in his hair, and Karim shudders in pure sensation - and fear. He expects Astra to grip, to throw or drag. A tiny squeak of pure terror leaves those soft pink lips, but Astra only holds him, firm and strong. Karim's breath shudders, but it's almost soothing.

Astra shifts Karim's soft, bouncy curls away from his narrow, elegant neck. Astra's teeth find those clean caramel lines, worrying the skin. Karim whimpers softly, shivering in Astra's arms. It hurts, but Astra's hurt him worse. Much worse. So it's okay, he thinks. What Astra's doing is okay.

When he finally stepped back, Karim let out a soft sigh of relief. Clutching the dish in shaking hands, he said unsteadily, "I'll go wash this dish and I'll join you there, Astra. Why don't you pick which of your new clothes you'd like to change into?"

He retreated hastily, and scrubbed the dish for longer than it needed, before going to the baths to wait. They were deserted at this time of day, everyone about their duties, the children in school, the youngest children still with one or both of their parents, fully relieved of duties so they could watch them.

This was for Astra, this trip to the bath. He'd already washed earlier this morning. It was a further apology, and a bid to keep things peaceful, by offering Astra what he wanted, no deflections or fuss.

Last edited:
Astra watches Karim leave before eyeing the bags of new clothing. He's hesitant, knowing those fabrics are going to be too soft, too thin. He's so accustomed to sturdy fabrics, coarse cotton and tough leather. But even he can't deny that he can't stay in the same clothes forever. Nor does he want to run around naked like a newborn child. With a low growl, he scoops the bags up. Rather than choose himself, having no idea what is even remotely appropriate and not wanting to look a fool, Astra opts to let the young lord choose for him.

Astra makes his way to the baths, a scowl on his face. While he had enjoyed the feeling of being freshly washed, he's still stewing over the fact he will have to wear these expensive clothes. But the thought of Karim being naked and at his mercy again make him smirk. With only a moment's hesitation as he passes Karim's room, Astra stops inside and grabs the jar of lubricant salve from where he'd left it on the bedside table the previous night. As much as Astra enjoys the smell of Karim's fear, there was something different, equally enjoyable, about watching the boy push back against him, moaning and struggling with the possibility that it might feel good.

Astra enters the baths five minutes after Karim, dropping the clothing bags on a bench by the door. He eyes the boy from where he stands. "You're not in the water." Astra's tone is half expectant, have inquisitive. Did Karim think he would get away scot-free just because Astra seems to be in a half decent mood? Jar of salve still in once hand, Astra somehow manages to strip down one-handed, He walks to the pool's edge, movement the same as always, like a predator stalking prey. He steps in, then moves to stand in front of Karim.

Karim, who'd been sitting fully clothed and lost in thought until Astra got here, scrambled up and winced at his words. "I'm sorry," he said, his words flustered and unsteady, "I got lost in my thoughts. I'm sorry, Astra!"

He rapidly began to strip, but had more complicated clothes than Astra. He turned his chin down and bit his lip, the worry clear in his face, visible in his eyes and the tension in his shoulders.

But the way he stripped. That sweet body Astra was becoming familiar with was slowly, perhaps too slowly, revealed, below the many layers. His sateen skin was rosy pink with an innocent blush, though surely now, with all of the debauchery Astra had put him through, he couldn't play the feckless virgin anymore. Bit by bit more and more flesh was revealed, until finally his whole chest was bare, showing rose bud nipples, crinkled nubs from the cold, his lean chest and slender belly, those tiny little hips revealed, but not that sumptuous ass Astra had so often been inside. The bright magelights that lit this room, plus the narrow strips of glass near the top that served as window and let in sun, meant his beauty was in full relief.

Astra had seen him before, and Astra would see him again. But he was certainly a beautiful boy, especially when his petal lips trembled, just like that.

With Karim standing on the edge of the pool, and Astra standing in the water, Karim is above Astra. This places Astra's face about level with Karim's hips. He ignores the boy's apologies, setting the salve by Karim's foot. His hands slide up the backs of the young lord's legs to grip the waistband of his pants. His head moves forward, teeth grazing the skin of Karim's abdomen before biting, just like he'd bitten his neck earlier. Pretty skin like this deserves to be marked up. His mouth moves again, pulling open the front of Karim's pants, so his hands can more easily pulls them down, and off his legs.

Astra leans his head forward again, once more biting skin, this time on the front of Karim's thigh. His breath is hot, teeth sharp, but not drawing blood. "You know what I want." Astra's voice is deep, rough with lust. Already, his body is responding, and his cock throbs. His large hands grasp Karim's ass roughly.

"Yes, Astra; I know," Karim agreed hopelessly. He stepped out of his pants and pulled off his socks and shoes, pushed his clothes quickly under a bench so they wouldn't get too wet, and then turned and stepped down backwards into the water, right between Astra's thighs. He trembled, but he was obedient, even appeared slightly willing, if you didn't see the look of a frightened deer in his young eyes.

He balled his hands up on his chest, like he was praying, all the angry bites stinging in the water, which had remnants of others' soap and shampoo. He swallowed hard and asked, his voice breaking, "How would you like me, Astra."

The thin boy quivered in fear of him, but he was obedient; biddable. He didn't fight, didn't argue, didn't try to run - he stood there, so pretty, nearly sitting in Astra's lap.

He would have made a wonderful lover to some doe-eyed, maudlin nobleman with enough pedigree to pursue him. He should have had his teenage firsts with some young lover clumsy as him, who thought the world of him, who thought he loved him more than the moon and stars.

But that was not what he was getting, and he had to get used to that.

Astra seems to think for a moment, before turning Karim around, bending him over the edge of the pool. His large hands, roughly with the calluses of many years of fighting, rub up and down Karim's skin. One hand picks up the jar of lubricating salve, opening it and dipping fingers in. "You fear me." It's not a question, but a statement, Astra's thoughts spoken aloud. He doesn't actually want a reply from Karim, so his thumb slides across the ring on his index finger, bringing the ring around Karim's cock to buzzing life.

"You fear me, fear for your safety, yet you willingly submit to me." Astra grasps Karim's ass cheek in one hand roughly, fingers digging into the soft flesh. His salve covered fingers rub at the boy's whole, then two push inside. This is the first time Astra hasn't simply forced his way in. "You can't fix me, boy." Astra pointedly refuses to use Karim's name, as though it's a reminder that he won't answer to the young lord as his master, at least not in private.

He bent him over, the tile cool against his belly, the water warm. He pillowed his head on his hands and his eyes flicked around the bathing room, a cat watching ghosts. His breath was tight and anxious, his muscles were once again clenched and tight as possible - he still hadn't learned his lesson, after all these sessions with Astra. There was still innocence inside him, even after all this.

Those rough callouses caught on his silky skin in such a pleasant way it made him shiver. That made the hot gush of shame pool in his lungs and throat. Karim let him speak, let him finish. They had argued it so many times, and it made the man so angry, every time - it was so dangerous to make him angry when he was in the mood for sex. Karim tried to say nothing, and there was a stretch of silence. But finally his voice leaked out. "Astra, I think your life is valuable. I think you're valuable. I want to find a way - that you can lead a better life, instead of ending it. I don't want to fix you. I want to help you. There's a - a difference, Astra. And I am." The last part, nearly whispered. His breath shuddered. "I am scared for my safety, Astra. I know you want to break me. I think that means you're going to do something so awful to me that I stop being who I am anymore. I don't want to become someone different. I don't want that. But I don't want to give up on you. I won't."

A tear dripped from his brown eyes, and every inch of his young body was tensed for cruel blows and revenge for that.

Astra does growl upon hearing Karim's words, suddenly digging his fingers into his skin harder. At the same time, those two fingers inside him curl, pressing hard up against his internal walls. Astra had contemplated toying with Karim before fucking him, but that thought is out the window now. Astra leans over the boy, pressing up against his body as his fingers pull from within, still curled and thus stretching him.

"You can't help me." The words are growled into Karim's ear, followed by teeth clamping down, but thankfully not drawing blood. Still, it's a hard bite. The salve is forgotten, save for what little bit was on Astra's fingers when he'd pushed them in. Now, his cock takes their place, forcing Karim open and sinking deep. Astra leans his weight into Karim, pinning him against the side of the pool.

He doesn't wait, gives no adjustment period. His hips buck hard, drawing back only to slam deep once more. His thumb slides across the ring, spiking the vibrations intensely. Yes, he knows it gives Karim pleasure, but he wants the boy to know who controls that pleasure, and who controls his body. Astra's teeth only release Karim's ear when he straightens, hands pinning the boy bent over and hips rutting hard.

As Karim thought, the stretching fingers inside him suddenly curled, more than his tight hole could take, and he whimpered. That escalated into a yelp when Astra snarls into his ear, making clumsy shudders race down his lower back, before he clamped his teeth into the soft shell, worrying the flesh like a terrier.

He felt his cock take his fingers' place, and the pitiful boy, tears leaking down his cheek, onto his neck and dripping down his chest, mutely opens his legs, accepting that Astra will hurt him for what he just said, no begging, no back-talking the punishment.

The tiny smears of lube from his fingers weren't enough for a grown man's cock in a too-tight, unprepared boy's hole. Karim tore nearly immediately, beginning to keen pitifully beneath Astra, worried someone would come in but also worried what Astra would do if he tried to stifle himself.

The ring buzzes to life, the pleasure mixed with sharp, stabbing pain inside him, turning sickening, until Karim's stomach churned. He was helpless, moving in small repetitive motions beneath Astra like a dog with a hurt paw. He reached down to touch his own belly and soothe it, and gasped, feeling the skin displaced in a noticeable bump the grew and receded around Astra's cock. Karim's breath shuddered.

Astra growls again, groaning as his hips buck hard. Each thrust pushes Karim against the edge of the pool. Astra runs his hands from Karim's hips up his back, gripping his shoulders. This gives him more leverage, pulling Karim back into his thrusts. He's rough, bucking hard into Karim like the first night. Astra is angry, taking his anger out on Karim for not giving Astra what he wants.

Astra's hands move again, pulling Karim upright. One arm wraps around the boy's waIst, the other around his chest. That hand also wraps around Karim's throat, firmly, but not cutting off oxygen. Astra bends his head, biting at the boy's shoulders.

He fucked with all the savagery of the first time, Karim's ring getting puffy and pink from the abuse, blood running down his taut thighs and billowing into the water. Astra was cruel with him, and of course Karim cried, and cried out, too. He was only a boy.

But it didn't shake his resolve. Fucking him this brutally once again reminded him that in a handful of days, he'd softened to that point. That before he was angry, he was using lube, he was only using his fingers, which Karim thought his sister mentioned you were supposed to.

It was Karim's fault for provoking him, in Karim's opinion. He shouldn't have been so stupid.

When he was pulled upright, the moving bump in his tummy where the head of Astra's thick cock was mining was visible, as was his tear-stained face and lips bitten a pretty cherry color. His eyes looked stark and frightened.

Astra wrapped his hands around him, pressing every inch of that sweaty, silken back to his ropy muscles. When he wraps a fist around Karim's throat, Karim reaches up and touches it. He doesn't dig his fingers in, or scratch it - he just touches it, reminding Astra he was here, he was a person, begging him in the only way he dared not clench his fingers and strangle his sweet young master.

Karim's traitor cock was hard from the harsh vibrations of the ring. The pain mixed with pleasure in the most sickening way, making Karim feel nauseous. Like he was going to vomit. Karim was caught in a heaven/hell composed of unwilling pleasure and evil, lingering pain.

The touch to Astra's hand does nothing to dissuade his brutal movements. Astra groans into Karim's ear, hips slamming against the boy's ass. The arm around his waist adds exterior pressure to the bulge rearranging Karim's insides. In addition, this upright angel makes gravity weigh Karim down, making every upward thrust that much harder.

Astra bends his head to bite Karim again, this time breaking skin, but just barely. There would be a visible bite on the boy's right shoulder for several days. It's nearly twenty minutes of this brutal fucking before Astra's pace changes. Shorter, sharper thrusts, staying deeper in the boy's body. Then with a loud groan, Astra bucks hard, arms pulling Karim down as he spills his hot seed into the boy.

It seems to go on into eternity. It hurts, God, it hurts, and by the end, Karim is a mess, abjectly weeping, sparing no moment for pride or appearances, just trembling and sobbing in his rapist's arms.

Astra left stinging bites littered over Karim's body, but the one on his shoulder hurts the worst, and when he glances at it, he sees it's bleeding.

He started to think it wouldn't end. That somehow, since it was so long, Astra would get frustrated - Karim had had that experience once, because he wasn't that good at masturbating, and the pleasure was frustrating, and it took him hours to cum - and get more angry, and maybe do something irrevocable. Something like wring the sweet boy's neck.

Karim had been thinking of it more lately, finding it harder to push out of his head. That if Astra truly got fed up with their deal, Astra may return to his original method of dying. Kill Karim. Kill others in the mansion.

Maybe, at least, he could persuade him to only kill Karim, and let him go down his ledger of slaves and legally free them all before he died. Astra was reasonable, could be. He'd - grant that much. Wouldn't he?

It was hard, to think of death, and scary.

And it was all having an effect on Karim.

How long had it been since he'd smiled the way he did when Astra first arrived? That smile like the sun rose on his face. That innocent, carefree, joyful smile. Maybe it would come back with time. Maybe it wouldn't.

When Astra came, the salt and rough, jerking thrusts hurt the inner wounds he'd gotten. Karim stared out at the wall of the bath, eyes and mouth open like they were shocked. He wondered, for the thousandth time, if he was making the right decision, his eyes fell.

He didn't know. He might not be. But he'd made it, and as a man of honor, even if only just a man this year, he'd keep it. He finally bit his lip, whimpering in arousal and pain, though cumming was still a far-off whisper in the night, with such a brutal taking.

Astra grunts against Karim's shoulder, releasing it from his teeth. Satisfied, but still angry, he removes himself from Karim's body, letting the boy drape against the edge of the pool. He moves away, giving Karim no kindness, and instead ignores the boy as he bathes. Despite ignoring him, Astra is clearly still listening, head turned fractionally toward the young lord, but never looking at him.

When Astra has finished bathing, he walks right past the boy, grabbing up a towel to dry off. He'd been planning to let Karim choose what he'd wear, but angry as he is, Astra settles for nothing more than a new pair of breeches. He doesn't like the fabric, but again, he's reminded he can't wear the same leather pants forever. With one silent glance at Karim, Astra abandons the remaining bags of clothing, leaving the baths.

Karim had struggled harder to take it that time, maybe the brutality, maybe Astra's anger, maybe his uncharacteristically dark thoughts. He curled up int he water, only his head and bloodied shoulders above it, pressing his eyes into his knees and crying bitterly. His body wracked with sobs. Astra was pulling him up from the roots, like a pretty, healthy flower he was taking home to enjoy and sniff and pluck petals from - watch wither.

It took a long time for Karim to feel better enough to clean himself; it took strength he didn't feel he had to dry himself, and put on his clean clothes. He carried the sacks of clothing Astra had brought down back up to his room one-by-one, never looking at or speaking to Astra as he did. He didn't really want to see him, but he didn't want another footman to be struck or shoved. Then he went to his room and cried until his tutoring session, where he didn't pay attention at all and uncharacteristically, even slow-tempered, congenial Ahmed gave him some slaps on the wrist with his pointer, grimacing, since he hated doing this, especially to his favorite pupil.

He'd drunk a healing potion, but he was similarly lackluster for his riding and fencing instructor. His riding instructor was sympathetic, strongly hinting he thought he'd had a tiff with his first lover. His fencing instructor was furious, even bellowing at him by the end of his lesson and promising to report this lack of motivation and complete disregard for his training to his father, though he backed off and seemed embarrassed and wrong-footed when Karim burst into tears, which he'd never seen him do before, even as a younger child.

At the end of the day, Karim just curled up in bed hugging a pillow, too numb to even think of eating dinner - even to think of cooking it.

Astra might be softening, in some small ways, but Karim was also starting to show signs of breaking.

A full month of this passed. Spring started to swerve toward early summer. Astra used Karim often and rough, but Karim hadn't given up. Periodically he would try to give Astra a new experience, like trying a bunch of types of ice cream, or bringing him to meet the newly born puppies. He rarely spoke up about it anymore, fearing Astra's cold rage, but he certainly hadn't given up. His attempts to find Astra reasons to stay on this plane of existence were as callow as he himself.

It was a sunny day, warm, not even the slightest hint of rain in the air and all the birds melding into a choir in the sky. Ahmed, Karim's tutor, had moved the lesson outside, to a table with benches beneath it and an easel Ahmed conjured, a set-up they had often used, since Karim was a tiny child. Familiar and reassuring as hearty soup, and probably equally good for Karim's soul.

One thing, however, was different. Ahmed was dressed up today, in a clean-cut suit that hugged his handsome lines and showed far more of his lean, tight, tall body to the young lord than he'd ever seen before, the tutor usually dressed in things like oversized knit sweaters and corduroy slacks. Seeing him dressed up had shocked Karim - and also made him nearly yearn to be the reason Ahmed dressed up. To fantasize that Ahmed dressed up to please him, that any second, like - like Astra, he would draw him up, strip the clothes from his body, fuck him on this table, which he believed Astra had done one time, only he wouldn't do it like Astra did it. He'd use lube. He'd be gentle. He'd be so soft it never hurt. He'd touch Karim so softly, too.

And they'd kiss. And Karim would know just how right away. And it would be perfect.

That was the one thing he'd not done yet, that Astra hadn't made him do. Kiss him. He'd never done it. He assumed that was because kissing was something lovers did, something you did when you loved someone, and Astra didn't love him.

By the time Karim had finished that train of thought, he was already erect, squeezing his legs and pressing his chest to the table ineffectually to hide it, though it was perfectly visible from the side, if someone was watching from the small copse of trees where a bench sat, and a person could have easily had a full view of the lesson with neither teacher nor pupil any wiser.

Ahmed hadn't noticed, tapping his chalk against the chalkboard to illustrate the point about chemistry he was lecturing on, his hips turning towards Karim. For a second - just a second - something was perfectly outlined, flaccid, inside those pants. Karim sucked in a startled breath, so hard he was aching, perfectly visible should anyone be in those trees. Ahmed isn't wearing any underwear, he thought. He was red as a strawberry.

Startled by his breath, Ahmed turned around. "Are you alright, Karim?" he asked, concerned to see his pupil so rigid and red, his eyes so wide.

"I'm fine," Karim squeaked. "Sorry, I didn't catch that last bit. Which particle was that again?"

The rest of the lesson passed rather unproductively, since Karim's hormone-fueled teenage mind was in a direction inconsistent with learning at the moment. Everytime he didn't think Ahmed could see him looking, he glanced or stared openly at Ahmed's pants, hoping to see another glimpse of paradise. If Ahmed noticed, he didn't address it.

Usually at the end of the lesson, Karim walked him out, but with the erection that'd been coming and going the last half an hour, and was currently here, Karim didn't want to stand up for any reason on this Green planet. So after a wry look at Karim that said his tutor knew more than he'd let on, they said goodbye to each other, Karim sounding infinitely embarrassed.

Karim watched him leave with a look no puppy could hide: a look of puppy love.

Last edited:
One month. Astra had been here one month. Every day, Karim would find new things to show him, new things to do. He'd started teaching Astra to read as well, which often ended in frustration, then sex. Astra had gotten better about using the lubricating salve, had even stolen a small oiled pouch from Karim's chambers to keep it in, attached to his belt. They'd been all over the property, had nearly been caught more than once, though Astra wouldn't have cared. He never halted at risk of being found, but Karim often muffled his voice in those moments.

Two weeks into his stay, someone had repaired Astra's bedchambers. At first, he'd suspected Karim of doing so. But then he'd caught the brave girl, Laura, and a boy child in his chambers with a hammer and sack of nails. The most he'd done was to throw a pillow at them to chase them out. He still doesn't sleep on the bed, preferring the window seat. The bed is too soft, and he's grown up sleeping on hard surfaces.

Astra had taken to exploring the grounds when not following Karim around like a threatening guard dog. He'd found a copse of trees with a willow at the center, and discovered he could see a lot of the main grounds from there, without being seen himself. Eventually, a bench had been placed there. Again, he'd suspected Karim, but again, he'd caught Laura leaving cookies on the bench. That girl seemed t show no fear for the man that hated humanity.

Today, Karim's lessons had been moved outside, and Astra can see him clearly from where he hides in his copse of trees. He spends the time staring at the young lord, so he doesn't miss the way Karim suddenly makes an effort to hide his lap from his teacher. Karim would have no idea Astra is within viewing distance, so would have no reason to hide his lap from the side. As such, Astra rapidly becomes aware of the change to Karim's body. His thumb strokes the ring around his index finger. How he'd love to send the boy into a fit of moans in front of his teacher. But Astra had long since figured out the pair of rings has a distance limit.

When the lesson ends and Ahmed walks away, Astra drops from the willow tree branch he'd been perched on and moves across the grass. Despite adjusting to the new clothing Karim had purchased for him that first day, Astra continues to refuse footwear. Thus, his feet make no sound on the grass as he comes up behind Karim. He could see the expression on the young lord's face even from a distance, and he doesn't like it. Astra drops his hands onto the table to either side of Karim, leaning over the boy, lips by his ear. "What are you looking at, boy?"

Hearing Astra suddenly behind him made the poor, scarlet boy jump. He looked shyly in his lap, his flush from shame and embarrassment brightening deeper vermillion. "Nothing," he mumbled, the automatic response of a guilty teenager. "I mean, we were just having our tutoring lesson."

Which didn't quite answer Astra's question, now did it.

Astra growls, the sound directly beside Karim's ear. He lifts one hand to place it on the Karim's shoulder, slowly moving it up to the side of his neck. Astra can see the blush turning the young lord's face and ears red. "That's not an answer. Don't make me repeat myself."

Astra slides his hand further up, into Karim's soft curls. He takes hold, pulling the boy's head sideways. His mouth moves down, lips brushing his neck in what would at first seem like a sweet gesture. But then his teeth dig into the soft flesh where neck meets shoulder. He doesn't draw blood, but it's a hard bite. Over the past month, it has been discovered that Astra likes biting Karim, both because it makes the boy make noise, and because of the marks doing so leaves on his skin.

Karim squeezed his hands in his lap, flaming scarlet, humiliated. He quivered like a stressed puppy under Astra's rough hands sliding over his sateen skin, callouses catching over him, making him want to squirm. He squeaked when Astra took his thick curls in hand, dragging him sideways, making him moan in pain. He felt the sensation of Astra's lips on his sensitive neck, and tingles ran up and down his spine, along with washes of dread.

Then he bit, worrying the skin, making it sting. Karim yelps pitifully, like an overeager pup bit by a rottweiler.

Karim takes in a big breath, trembling, ashamed, tears pricking up in his eyes. He fessed up. "I was looking at my tutor Ahmed," he revealed, his voice hoarse with dread. He was an honest boy. He told the truth. "He's very kind, and funny, and - and - I like him," he finished, his voice barely a whisper. He had his eyes clenched closed. He'd read books that featured jealous lovers. He knew at least a bit of what someone was capable of. "I - like him, like him." The way he said it wasn't the way an adult would have said it. It wasn't, 'He's hot,' or 'I think he's cute,' or anything someone grown would usually say to express interest in someone.

It was the way boys said it in the schoolyard. Because Karim was still a boy, despite having reached the threshold of adulthood.

Astra would never admit to jealousy, but that's definitely what he feels at Karim's admittance. While his end goal of death remains, in the meantime, Astra has claimed Karim is his personal object of revenge. Astra had seen the way Karim frequently looks at his teacher, but hearing it confirmed just makes him angry. Astra releases Karim's shoulder from his teeth, blue eyes admiring the mark left behind. Then he refocuses, pulling Karim's head around so the boy is looking up at him. "I see I've yet to break you innocence. I'll just have to try harder."

Astra smirks, sliding his thumb across the ring on his finger where his hand still rests on the table. The cock ring buzzes to life. Astra has used this frequently, most often on the pleasure settings. He'd only ever used pain settings once, and it had been one time when Karim had tried to argue against one of Astra's late night visits. Astra watches the boy's reaction, still gripping his hair. "If you want to lust after someone, then I'll just have to remind you who you belong to."

Astra hauled him upright, their eyes meeting, Karim's bright with tears, a darker chocolate than usual from the crying, though Astra had seen him weep many, many times.

"No, no you have, I'm not innocent anymore, Astra, I'm really experienced - " he rushed to explain to him. That wasn't really true, though. Even after a month of this, he hadn't learned to relax, instead of tensing up. He hadn't learned how to ride a cock, instead of splay his legs and cringe up and take Astra's pounding. He hadn't learned oral. He had never had a kiss in his life. He didn't know how to give a handjob, how to take a fisting. He'd never learned to take a beating - a belting, a caning. Those, and many more sex acts remained unknown. There were still dozens of things Astra had never tried, including the foxnip and the mean urethral plug he had purchased weeks ago.

Karim was cut off by the ring on Astra's finger being swiped, and the ring on Karim's groin humming into motion. A long, shuddering exhale was drawn out of him as if by a hook. Karim avoided Astra's eyes behind his long, girlish lashes and whimpered unhappily as the stimulation toyed with his already heavy cock.

"Please, Astra, I - I know I belong to you," he dissembled. "I've had a crush on him since I was twelve, Astra, it could never be more than a childhood you know, um, fancy? He would lose his license. I would be disgraced. I never, ever intend to act on it. Please have mercy on me."

Astra hums, watching Karim's reactions and listening to his attempts to placate him. He chuckles roughly when Karim asks for mercy. Since when has Karim ever known Astra to be merciful? But Astra already has ideas, and desires, for this moment. However, they're out in the open, and while Astra has fucked Karim right here before, it had been in the evening, when darkness was already setting in. Now, during the day, there's too much opportunity for anyone looking out a manor window to spot them.

Astra drags Karim to his feet. Hand still in the boy's hair, he half drags him across the grass, back toward the copse of trees. The bench here is well hidden from view of the manor. Astra tosses Karim against the bench, letting the boy catch himself before he falls. "I will help you with your little problem, then. Next time, may you remember more clearly." Astra turns up the cock ring as he comes up behind Astra. His left arm goes around the boy's waist, hand sliding up under his tunic. Rough fingers pinch a nipple as Astra's right hand starts pulling down Karim's pants.

Back
Top Bottom