Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Champion [Sekah & BlueAmbient]

Astra's smirk immediately becomes a scowl when he's told he missed a letter. True to his nature, Astra doesn't like being corrected, even when he's wrong. "Why the hell do you need the extra letter when the C makes the same sound without it?" He's put off, but still follows along with Karim's suggested direction. It's worth it for the bright red blushing.

Astra tries to write out the word ass, but only puts down one S. He can see Karim is about to correct him, narrows his eyes, then adds a second S. He stares, then huffs and tosses aside the chalk. And that's the end of his patience. Seems he didn't last as long as yesterday. Leaning back in his chair, Astra growls. "I can think of better things for you to do with that pretty mouth, rather than teach me words."

"You're making so much progress, Astra," Karim told him. He swallowed hard, starting to shake like a stressed rabbit. Looking in his lap, he asked Astra, "How do you want me?"

Astra Astra smirks when Karim starts shaking. Time to teach this little rabbit a new lesson. Astra spreads his knees, unfolding his arms to set his hands on his thighs. "On your knees, between my feet. Let's see what you can do with that pretty mouth, besides screaming."

It's a taunt, for sure, but not untrue. Astra waits until Karim is kneeling, then crosses one calf behind the boy, trapping him in close. The warrior's hands open the front of his pants, freeing his currently flaccid cock. "Now then, hands, lips, tongue. Make me feel good."

Karim looked up into his face, confused, then stared at his crotch, brilliant scarlet tinging the apples of his cheeks, his ears. Hesitantly, he slipped out of his chair and crept between Astra's knees, a curlicue of dark brown hair falling into his eyes. Astra caged him with his thick leg. Karim was shaking slightly, and swallowed hard, staring into the front of Astra's trousers, hypnotized by him.

Astra undid them, fishing out his cock, still flaccid. Karim's heart was pounding. He bit his lips, glancing up into Astra's eyes, and then down at the heavy cock.

Now then, hands, lips, tongue. Make me feel good.

"Lips - tongue - ?" Karim asked, mystified. He was a good boy, didn't read those kinds of books, and he'd never seen a blowjob being preformed.

Confusion tinging his vision, Karim dipped his head in and pressed a firm gentle kiss to Astra's cock, cupping it with his hand. In this, he was still a virgin, and he was shy and hesitant to prove it. He darted out his tongue and licked the skin below his head. It tasted strong, a bit musky. He began to pepper Astra's shaft with kisses and licks, his hand rubbing it callowly with Astra's calf holding him in close.

Astra hums in response to Karim's tentative words, can tell the boy is confused. But he seems to get the idea, and the former warrior's cock twitches when the young lord's lips touch his cock. He watches in silence as Karim tries to figure out what to do, not surprised the boy has never done something like this. After all, he'd never done anything before Astra had arrived.

Eventually, Astra's patience runs out, and he takes a harsh grip of Karim's hair at the back of his head. "Open your mouth." The words are growled, Astra's expression dark. As soon as Karim's mouth opens, Astra pulls the boy's head forward, pushing his cock into his mouth. He's not kind about it, his cock sliding to the back of Karim's throat. Astra shudders at the wet heat of Karim's mouth, and his cock throbs, finally starting to harden.

Astra relaxes, pulling Karim's head back until only the head of his cock is beyond Karim's lips. He only gives the young lord a moment to breath before pulling his head forward again. "Close your lips, I want to feel you sucking."

Karim wasn't sure how it was going, having no frame of reference for this.

Open your mouth, Astra growled, and Karim did as he was bid, his jaw flapping open like it was on a hinge. He guessed what Astra was about to do, but he didn't know how it was going to feel.

Astra grabbed the teenage boy by his thick chestnut curls, driving his cock into Karim's mouth. Karim's teeth scraped Astra's cock, Karim having absolutely no idea he was supposed to sheathe them, nor how to do that.

Karim gagged violently, choking wetly, and was nearly sick on Astra's cock. He was young, small, and this was his virgin try at this particular type of sex - deep throat was quite ambitious for a 16-year-old virgin's first time. He coughed and gurgled wetly, but when ordered, he pulled his lips in tight around Astra's thick cock, and sucked as hard as he could, like he was sucking a straw.

It wasn't the type of sucking an experienced partner would have used to suck Astra off.

Astra smirks at the sounds, choosing to ignore that first scrape of teeth. He’d no doubt caught the young lord off-guard, so he will let it pass, this time. But then he growls at the way Karim makes his attempt. His hand tightens in Karim’s hair. “Stupid boy, not like that. It’s not a beverage, and you’re not chugging it down. Use you tongue, and enjoy it. Don’t test my patience.”

Astra allows Karim another chance to figure it out. But he doesn’t hold terribly high hopes. Regardless, he can always just fuck his mouth, and leave the young lord to learn on the fly how to breathe around his thick cock. Astra leans his right elbow onto the armest of the chair, dropping his chin onto his fist as he watches the boy trapped between his thighs.

Back
Top Bottom