Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Champion [Sekah & BlueAmbient]

Astra can see the intense disgust on the seamstress' face, and is well aware he would likely receive some sort of punishment later. Whether Karim was kind to his slaves or not didn't matter now; Astra had just embarrassed him in public, though frankly he doesn't care. Just another bid at his end goal - death.

Astra starts backing away as Karim is trying to urge him outside. He's more than happy to leave the rich, pompous store. When asked what he wants though, he simply glares down at Karim. "You're the master, you decide." With a final glare, Astra turns and strides outside, slamming open the door so it bangs against the outer wall.

Outside, Astra leans on the back of the carriage, crossing his arms over his chest. More than one noble had seen the way he'd exited the clothier, and had very quickly rushed away. Astra stares down at the street, one bare foot swinging to brush his sole against the cobblestones.

Karim couldn't help but sigh, put upon. "Give him a shalwar kameez, a nice one, dark colors - black, brown. Minimal embroidery." He sighed. "A belt, five sets of socks and two sets of shoes. Have it delivered quickly, if possible. Do you have his foot measurements?"

"Yes," Madame Gloria said, the ice unmelted on her face. She should have said, and ordinarily would have said, yes, milord.

Karim beamed at her, aware of what a disaster this was and how he might have made some gossip his sister would not be happy to hear, and fled the clothier.

He passed Astra, looking up at him untrustingly, since he somewhat expected him to randomly lash out at passerby on the sidewalk, at this point, and explained to the driver the final destination. The driver thought it odd, but didn't complain. He stepped up to open the door. Karim, as master, rightly got in first.

He looked back to see if Astra would follow.

Angry, both at the situation and the way Karim urged him out, Astra refuses to get in the carriage. Instead, he steps up onto the footman's step on the back of the carriage, grabbing the handhold. He'd rather ride out here. He's not stupid enough to try to run away, however. That wouldn't bring death, only a return to the arena.

Astra rides in silence on the back, glaring at people they pass. His anger isn't at them, but rather at the world in general. For taking away his freedom at such a young age, for the cruelty being all He's ever really known, for its refusal to just let him die. He doesn't seem to notice when the carriage stops.

The shop they stopped at next was clandestine. Its windows were tinted, so no one could see in. Its name was not ostentatious - Rooks & Co.

The footman, who'd been avoiding Astra's body like the plague, climbed out and let Karim out. Karim hadn't been sorry Astra decided to sit outside. Poor Jos, but - he needed a break. This slave wasn't just sad, and traumatized, he was straight up crazy.

But he didn't deserve to die for it. It was a man-made insanity, and he hoped a man could cure it. Karim was still clear on that.

He looked up at him, and paused outside of it. He was steeling himself, breathing deeply. "Astra," he called. He thought - his sister said condoms came in different sizes. He needed Astra's help to figure out what size he was, he supposed. "Can you come in with me? I've never," he looked down, scuffing the ground. "Never been in a shop like this," he mumbled.

Astra looks down when Karim calls his name, eyes yet again narrowed. He doesn't understand Karim's sudden seeming bashfulness about this shop, but he has been tricked by such sudden shyness in the past. And Astra doesnt yet trust Karim.

Astra drops down from the footman's stand and immediately grabs hold of the front of Karim's shirt. One of the buttons rips off as he drags the young lord in close. Astra doesn't care that there's people around, or that they're in plain view of the shop's windows. "Is this some kind of trick? First you take me to a place where I get attacked by magic." Astra hadn't understood that the tapes were measuring him. "Now what?"

Astra was on him in a second. "Attacked by magic?" Karim echoed, his voice breaking in confusion. "You mean the tape measures? A-Astra they were - just getting the measures for some clothes . . ."

Karim had a slight to apologize for, looking dolefully up into Astra's eyes. "I'm - sorry I - called you . . . Mister, Astra..." he told him, his voice aching with sincerity. "It was a mistake - " his voice was soft, placating. His hands rose in the minimal space between them, trying to appease Astra.

"It's a sex shop," he blurted out. "We need to get - lubrication and - condoms. I know - you're supposed to have them for sex. My sister told me," he said helplessly.

Passersby whisper to each other about the sight Astra is causing. But Karim's attempts to placate him seem to have worked at least a little bit. With a growl, Astra half shoves Karim towards the shop, releasing him. He leads the way this time, just wanting to get this trip over with. Karim's comment about lube and condoms make him snort. "You don't need anything for sex, but fine. Let's go inside."

Astra pulls the door open, some of his anger abated. He barely holds it long enough for Karim to catch up. Inside, his blue eyes wander the shelves. While some items are completely foreign to him, Astra can guess fairly accurately at the uses of others.

A man came out from the back, handsome and gregarious, with brown hair and a short-chopped brown beard. "Well what can I do you with, Milord," he said. But a curious thing about it - he was turned and looking directly at Astra, not at Karim, who he ignored the same way the seamstress had ignored Astra.

Karim glanced at him, confused, and then turned to a large display of lubricants and condoms. "Um, how do you tell what size condom to buy?" Karim asked meekly.

"Dumb boy, you go by size. Here." He brandished some statues of penises that Karim had barely looked at and thought mere decoration. "The average size of condoms is determined by about how big your Master is. Can you guess rightly?"

Karim was now openly staring, shocked to be considered the slave. Lamely, he pointed to the largest one, which was about seven and a half inches. "He's a little bigger than that one."

"Impressive! These are the condoms you need." He handed him two packs. "And for anal, this lubricant is my recommendation, sir." He said it to Astra, but handed it to Karim.

"I wonder if I might steal your attention, sirrah," he said to Astra with a conspiratorial wink. "I smell off your slave he's a fox. I have just the thing to guarantee a solid week of unending fun with a fox."

He wandered away and returned quickly with a glass jar filled with an herb. "This is Foxnip. Put it up to a fox type's nose, like your little slut here, and he'll be forced into heat - uncontrollable, animal lust. He'll beg for you and if you deny him, curl and whimper from the agony of his aching cock and twitching hole. And to make that week the most fun possible - " He chuckled and brandished something from another shelf. "A urethral plug! Perfect for keeping the boy pent up and horny until he begs you for the mercy of your dick."

"Does either of these appeal to you?"

Astra is instantly amused as the shopkeeper assumes he is the master. He guesses its due to the fact that it's a sex shop, and the rough handling Astra had given Karim outside. Regardless, Astra folds his arms over his chest, watching the exchange. His lips quirk in a smug grin very briefly when the shopkeeper calls Karim dumb. There's a sort of satisfaction in seeing the young noble treated as the slave.

When the shopkeeper presents the foxnip, Astra's blue eyes turn down to Karim, and a cruel smirk curls his lips. What better way to break his young master than this? Astra takes the jar of foxnip, inspecting it. Then he plays into the shopkeepers assumptions by handing it, and the urethral plug, to Karim.

Astra has yet to say anything as his eyes travel the shop, landing on a couple of items. "Ropes, bindings." That's all he says, but he has a feeling the shopkeeper will know exactly what to show him. "Something to occupy his mouth." Astra's rough voice is demanding, but surprisingly not rude. He actually likes this man, mostly because he's inadvertently further embarrassing Karim.

Karim was now positively quivering, worried it was a breach of his 'contract' with Astra if he asserted he was the master, and he wanted none of these things.

His eyes were bewildered, wandering away from them both when Astra handed him the 'foxnip' and walked away. Karim was too young to go into heat, it didn't start until you were twenty-one. He hoped against hope that that meant it wouldn't affect him, or wouldn't affect him as much. As for the 'plug,' when he put the items on the counter to be rid of them, he picked it up, examining it. He couldn't figure out where in the body it was meant to go, but it looked terrifying.

He gulped loudly, and was tempted back to the conversation when the shopkeeper, with a noticeable swagger and a saucy grin, announced, "I have just the things!"

He pulled out several loops of rope, assuring Astra it was of the highest quality and wouldn't leave undo marks on the 'slut's' skin. Karim was flabbergasted a man was referring to him as a slut. If his sister ever found out, this man would be in the dungeons, tortured, now a slave himself. So Karim didn't want to speak up for that reason, too, that the man's innocent mistake - well, maybe not so innocent - didn't get him on the wrong end of Magdi wrath.

But it left him helpless to intervene, as indeed any slave would be, while Astra shopped for things to hurt him with.

The shopkeeper laid out quite a few gags, ring gags, ball gags, wooden gags, a bit gag, a full harness that would cover eyes and ears as well as mouth, a roll of bondage tape, and even a pacifier, though it had rope around it to tie in the back. Karim couldn't figure out why they'd have a pacifier - he was totally lost on that, looking from the gags to Astra with eyes wide with utter confusion.

Then he put some generic bindings out - a couple sets of leather cuffs, ankle and wrist, in Karim's petite size in varying colors, chains that could be connected with the cuffs, two pairs of handcuffs, one fuzzy, one just cutting metal, a heavy set of manacles nearly identical to the ones currently sitting in Karim's sitting room, and a few more options beyond that.

"I have more suggestions for you of interesting stock we carry that might keep your slave in line and drooling for your cock, as he should," the man said confidently.

Last edited:
Astra follows after the shopkeeper, Karim forgotten for the moment. He watches as items are laid out, mind whirling with possibilities. Without speaking, he points out a length of dark blue rope, and a length of red. Then he moves to the gags, pointing at a ring gag, a ball gag, and a bit gag.

Astra briefly glances over at Karim, revelling in the expressions the young lord is displaying. Looking away again, Astra selects two sets of leather wrist and ankle cuffs, in black and brown, some connecting chains, metal handcuffs, and thigh cuffs connecting by a metal bar.

Astra walks over to Karim, that same cruel smirk still on his face. He bends down, placing his lips by Karim's ear. "I like this store. Now pay for the items."

Karim moved with numb disbelief to fish out his cred swiper, a jeweled card he'd had since he was eight, that linked directly to his family's bank account.

"Leaving so soon?" the shopkeeper said, ever the salesman, trying diligently to upsell. "You should stick around to see some other stock. Like this beaut, for instance, if you have the coin for her."

He brusquely unlocked a glass showcase where the priciest items were kept, and flicked open the velvet black box to show it to Astra.

Inside was a cock ring with ominous glyphs painted over it, encrusted with jewels.

With it, there was a second ring, this apparently for a finger. It wasn't ostentatious, a simple silver ring, but there were glyphs on it, too. "Allow me to demonstrate on your slave."

"What? No! Stop, I'm not putting that on!"

The shopkeep, in the same brusque way one shears a sheep, yanked down Karim's britches and underthings. Karim stood stunned by this action, and a moment later the ring had been slid smoothly up his cock, to nestle right at the base. Once it was there, a slight whirring sound rang out, and it tightened to fit Karim's flesh exactly. Karim tried to push it off, scarlet with embarrassment, but it didn't budge.

"So this works - " The shopkeep slid the ring up his own hand, temporarily. " - by sending signals directly to the nerves. It has a number of settings." He tapped the glyphs on the ring, and a menu appeared in the air. "The cock ring cannot be removed without inputting it so in the ring - well, the Master's ring's - menu. It can do handy things, I'm telling you, terribly handy. For example, pleasure." He tapped that menu item from the floating choices, and Karim squeaked. Suddenly he was red as a beet, and trembling. He'd been trying to hide his cock with his hands - now it was suddenly achingly erect, and his fingers instinctively began to grip it. The far-off, decadently beautiful look on his face, not to mention the embarrassed groan he let out, made the shopkeeper convinced this was a guaranteed sell. "Edging - " Karim's knees buckled and he fell back into a display, shaking wildly, his eyes glassy and desperate, moaning pitifully like the slut he'd been called. "It keeps him at the very edge of orgasm, but he can never cum until you turn it back off. Naturally, cumming is an option." Immediately on the dial change, Karim came, hard, moaning, tears starting to stream down his face from humiliation. He pressed his knees together, cum cooling on the floor of the shop. "He has no choice but to cum when you choose that, even if totally flaccid. Naturally, you can select that option as many times in a row as you'd like." He proclaimed confidently.

"Of course, those are the gentler options. It also includes pain - " With a touch of the menu, Karim suddenly wailed, writhing in the remnants of his own cum, his face twisted by agony. " - electricity - " Karim arched his whole body off the floor, yelling hopelessly. Thank God for the tinted windows, they could see out but nobody could see in.

"Constriction." Karim's eyes nearly crossed, a high-pitched squeak leaving him as he suddenly curled fetally, clutching his family jewels.

The effects were deactivated. "And a few more settings I'll let you discover on the way. It's lovely because it's very discreet, and you can use it in public. What do you say? He can wear it out, if you like it."

Last edited:
Astra doesn't even move to stop the shopkeeper, ignoring Karim's outburst. He simply folds his arms over his chest, watching in silence. There's a dark expression in his blue eyes, a sick sort of pleasure in seeing this happen to the young lord. Seeing Karim laid out on the floor in the end, his trousers around his ankles, makes Astra's cock twitch.

Astra leans down to pick up the dropped cred swiper. He holds it out to the shopkeeper, other hand open to take the ring. "Pack these things up. He'll wear that out." Then he turns to Karim, pulling him to his feet. His lips brush the shaking boy's ear again. "Fix yourself. Be a shame for anyone outside to see you like this."

Astra chuckles darkly as he straightens, turning back to the shopkeeper. He gives a slight nod, then turns to exit the shop. He leaves Karim to grab the bags and the card.

"Pleasure doing business with you," the shopkeep said, placing the ring in Astra's hands, and ran the cred swiper while Karim slowly picked himself off the floor, gasping. Astra hauled him to his feet, and Karim ducked his head helplessly. Tears started rolling down his face. He pulled up his underthings and trousers quickly, the weight of the cockring foreign and strange, definitely unwanted. He shouldn't have brought Astra in, he scolded himself, as he received the swiper and the heavy bags. It turned out he didn't even need him to find out the size of the condoms.

Trying to scrub up his tears, with phantom aches all over his body from both the pain and pleasure settings, Karim walked out of the store the way a man walks to the gallows. He said nothing, the endless jabber of the ride here gone, as he perches up on the seat inside the carriage and wondered if he was just an idiot, like so many of his noble peers thought him. He didn't think he was particularly smart, but now? Now he thought he might just be stupid. It was a hard line to walk.

He hoped Astra wanted to perch on the footman's ledge again. He didn't want to see him right now.

Astra does perch on the footman's stand again, preferring the open space to the confines of the carriage. His mind is on these purchases, especially the pair of rings. The control ring slides neatly onto his index finger. It would be interesting to see how it worked in the long run.

Back at the mansion, Astra hops off the footman's stand, then waits for Karim to exit the carriage. His arms fold over his chest, blue eyes watching the carriage door, calm for once, instead of burning with hatred.

Karim broke down inside the carriage, and was glad no one could see him. He wanted to throw the bags out of the door on the way.

When they arrived, Karim walked out with his eyes red and rimmed by tears. A maid who was passing came by and held his shoulder. "Master Karim?" she asked. "Are you okay?"

"Yes, Jin. Um. Can you please - bring all the bags - inside?"

"Of course sir!" she chirped. "Where should we put them."

Karim's eyes found Astra.

"In my sitting room," he mumbled lamely.

"Very good, sir," she said, clearly trying to parse what was wrong with her young owner. "Your - your riding instructor is here. Do you want to go to him, or do you want me to ask him to postpone it - tell him you're unwell?"

"No! No, I mean I'd like to go."

He trotted off to the first sitting room, where his maids had brought his instructor tea.

"You look like a boy suffering in love," his rather extravagant, flamboyant instructor told him, clapping him on the shoulder.

"I do?" Karim asked. He didn't think he loved Astra . . .

"Indeed. Affairs of the heart, my boy, can be quite deadly," he intimated.

Karim didn't realize that the bites to his neck was dark enough for his instructor to see.

The riding lesson was a horror. Karim was still torn deep inside from the earlier rape, it hadn't fully healed yet, and the instructor called his lesson off early. "It seems you have some kind of injury, at the moment," he told him kindly. He didn't speculate on what kind. "Best to heal up or see a doctor if that happens right before a lesson again.

His riding instructor told his fencing instructor, entering as he was leaving, that it wasn't a good day for ripostes, and Karim found his schedule free.

With the thoughtlessness of exhaustion, Karim wandered up the stairs to his bedroom, wanting to just lie in bed and cry for a time.

Upon arrival at the manor, Astra immediately retreated to his provided quarters. He ignores the looks from the other servants, and the whispers speculating he'd done something to Karim. Why should he care? The more suspicions rise, the more likely he is to receive the death penalty.

In his half destroyed chambers, Astra settles on the window bench again. Unnacustomed to comforts, he strongly prefers the hard wooden seat to anything else in the room. Rather than sleep though, Astra runs his finger across the ring on his thumb. After a moment, he moves it to his index finger, and uses his thumb to bring up the interface. Astra spends the rest of the afternoon exploring the options, without actually turning any on.

Karim lay in his bedroom in an uneasy doze. He didn't come down to help with dinner, like he always did. Sara had a tray sent up and left by his bed with all his favorite food, the kitchen staff pitching in to help. But he didn't wake up even as the tray was brought in and quietly left on his side table.

In a clear inkling of the kitchen staff's feelings on the matter, a tray was not brought up for Astra.

Karim still wore his riding clothes, nothing changed, nothing altered. He nearly snapped at Szymon when he told his manservant to go be with his family and leave Karim be. The manservant, who'd rarely heard a cross word from his master, was as concerned as Sara. But he didn't argue, heading off to be with his wife and newborn child - he didn't dare ignore a direct order from a master, especially one in a bad mood.

Karim was twitching in nightmares as evening encroached, and everything fell to darkness.

As darkness falls, Astra wakes. Night is when the worst happens in the arena cages, slaves sating desires otherwise ignored. Skipped meals are nothing new, so his body doesn't miss them, nor does he feel the need to seek out food. However, he does go seeking out his young master. Astra leaves his chambers, walking the few paces to Karim's chamber door.

Astra slips inside, closing the door behind him and heading through the sitting room. His blue eyes briefly land on the bags purchased from the sex shop. Astra nearly pauses, but chooses instead to co tinge on to the main bedroom. There, he finds Karim still dressed, an untouched tray of food on the nightstand beside the bed. It matters not what the young lord is dreaming of, Astra sits on the bed by his hip and sees his large hand on his thigh. "Wake up."

Karim wasn't used to anyone daring to shake him awake. He mumbled, nuzzled into the comforters. His sleeping breath slowly shortened to awake, and he raised his head, his curly hair in cowlicks around his face. He realized Astra was there, and the past two days slammed into him like a runaway cart.

He sat up abruptly, staring at Astra's face nervously, with his features pulled up in a wince, like expecting a blow.

"Astra?" he whispered, his voice still a little thick with sleep.

Astra stares at Karim as he wakes, hand staying on his thigh. When the boy sits up suddenly, Astra only leans back a bit to avoid Karim's head colliding with his shoulder. He can tell the young lord is nervous about his presence in his bedroom, but Astra's face is blank.

Astra had come in here with the intention of testing some of the functions of the ring. He still intends to do just that, but his gaze drifts to the untouched tray of food. Leaning over, he picks up the tray in his left hand, then sets it on the bed beside Karim. "Eat."

The single word is a demand. Astra's voice rumbles deep, firm. His right hand still on Karim's thigh tightens his grip slightly, and his blue eyes narrow, daring Karim to disobey.

Karim wasn't used to imagining torture, but his mind was conjuring some pretty bleak things for what tonight might hold.

But instead of falling on him like a big cat on prey, Astra brought over the tray, and commanded him to eat. Confused, on seeing the food Karim realized how hungry he was. He'd almost never skipped a meal, other than for religious fasting, in his entire life.

"Oh, thank you," he said, befuddled, and fell on the food ravenously. Between bites, mouth full like his Mama would have hated, he asked, "Did you get dinner already?"

"No." Astra watches Karim eat, but he's not hungry himself. After his life in the arena, hunger pains aren't something he feels. As he watches, his thumb slides across the ring on his index finger. He'd figured out how to toy with the ring, without turning on any functions. It seemed a good way to threaten Karim with its use in the future.

Astra sits in silence, watching Karim. It's hard to tell what he's thinking, though his eyes narrow every few seconds before relaxing again. Then, out of nowhere, his thumb moves across the ring on his index finger, and the cockring buzzes to life. It's a low, pleasant vibration, and virtually silent. Despite not being able to read, Astra had figured out a handful of functions, and how to turn it on without bringing up the hologram display.

"Would you - like some?" Karim asked softly. "There's more here than I can eat..."

Even despite Astra holding the coveted position of person who'd hurt Karim worst in his life, Karim still didn't want him to be hungry, to be thirsty - he and Astra shared that fundamental difference. Karim was hurt, but no part of him longed for revenge. He still wanted Astra to feel okay, even as his toying with the ring made Karim's gaze jump from it to Astra's face like a dog, nervously glancing at a new owner.

He just wanted him to stop.

He wasn't prepared for it - was expecting to have the warning of the magical screen pulled up - when Astra ran his fingers over it and suddenly the cock ring started to buzz. Not expecting the sensation, Karim jumps, and flushes brilliant scarlet, too innocent not to blush at something so lewd. He stops eating, his fork held tight in his hand, though now it was shaking.

"Astra . . . " He whispered. "Please don't hurt me - you know - too bad." His voice was plaintive. He looked very young, staring at Astra so lost, his face and most spots of exposed skin flushing delicate pink and red.

His thighs started to spread a little, without thinking of it. A small hump rising in his tight leather riding pants made him whimper softly. The constriction of the leather on his jutting cock made him wince. Astra had never really paid attention to Karim's pleasure before. Karim wished that trend had remained. It was embarrassing to have an erection in front of Astra, like having one in front of Ahmed in class. And just as then, one hand pushed down between his legs to hide it, and deny the arousal that was starting to subtly throb with his pulse.

Astra tilts his head when Karim jumps, seeming to study his reactions. He ignores Karim's words, giving no reply in return. Instead, his thumb slides, marginally increasing the vibrations. His blue eyes are calm for once, though that may be due to this new sort of power he holds over Karim.

No, Astra had never cared for whether or not Karim felt good these last two days. Nor does he care now. But he's intrlerested in this ring and what it can do. However, he wants to know the different levels, not just jump to the highest power like the shopkeeper had done. In Astra's mind, this ring could be a new way of humiliating his young master.

Back
Top Bottom