Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Loves Me, Loves Me…Not? Sadboy+Blue

Kaeya snorts, shaking his head. Something Jason is better at than him? He can't help but poke at his brother. "Oh yeah? You know it's not just skill, right? Those games take luck, too." Kaeya pulls into the driveway as Jason rambles on.

Kaeya doesn't miss the sudden change in Jason's attention, or tone. He drops his hand onto his brother's upper thigh, fingers sliding between his thighs. "Hey, relax. It's just me, Jason, not some mystery man. Come on, let's go inside. You can set up whatever you want to play in the living room, and I'll make some iced tea. Sound good?"

Kaeya squeezes Jason's thigh, then shuts off the car and gets out. He still has a key to the house, so he lets himself in and kicks off his shoes, then heads for the kitchen.

Jason startled out of his thoughts and back to the moment at hand when he felt that intimate touch. He blinked widely at Kaeya, and then at his empty driver seat after the older of them headed inside.

He followed eventually, a ticklish warmth along his groin as if Kaeya was still touching him. Shoes off, hands fiddling with his hair, his shirt.

“S…so last night didn’t really matter to you?” He asked him, trying to sound unbothered, his voice raised just enough to reach into the kitchen as he went through the TV center and flipped through the binder of old game disks that he’d found in one of the drawers.

There's gentle clinking from in the kitchen as Kaeya makes the iced tea in a pair of tall glasses. He hears Jason's hesitant question, but doesn't think much of it. "I mean, it was good, you felt good. I suppose that makes it matter." Kaeya knows what Jason is really asking, but he plays it off. He would prefer to be casual with Jason, and if it leads to more sex, even better.

Kaeya walks into the living room, claiming a spot on the sofa. He sets the drinks on the coffee table, looking over at Jason. "So did you decide what we're playing? Or are you stuck? Because I could just pick if you can't decide."

“Pokemon Stadium. I hooked up the old,” like, really old, “Nintendo. The 64.” And he handed off a corresponding retro controller, stewing in the sting of their coupling’s only significance coming from how ‘good’ he’d felt. He swallowed and tried not to be bitter, tried not to quip about how it couldn’t feel any other kind of way. Not when you were the one getting your dick wet.

Not that it’s…not something I’ve thought about, and wanted… He quickly told himself, defending his brother against his own criticisms and hurts. He’d missed it. He missed yesterday, when he could be chill and casual and normal.

“My OG team. Can’t remember what yours was.”

Kaeya chuckles, taking the controller. He gets comfortable, spreading his knees out just enough for his thigh to press against Jason's. "I always win with my team. Why don't you pick me a new one? Then maybe you'll have a chance."

Kaeya has no problem staying casual. Sex has never been a sacred thing to him, just pleasure, and it's no different now that it's with his younger brother. "I might just beat you even with disadvantage." Keaya grins, turning his head to look at Jason.

Try to get into the game. Try, just try. Don’t worry about the stupid shit. Clearly it wasn’t a big deal to Kaeya, and his feelings wouldn’t be a big deal to Kaeya, so just. Stop.

“Okay, fine. You pick my team and I’ll pick yours, then.” Jason said it with a snip to his tone- a little too curt. A little annoyed? He hated that his brother was smiling at him like nothing was wrong. Sure, Jason was fucked up for being…like, in love with him, sure, but wasn’t it even more fucked up to not be bothered at all by it? Somehow? He couldn’t stomach to look at him right now, pulling the controller from him to switch. Eyes focused on the screen with a! almost-glare.

“Let’s do it with first stages only. No evolutions.”

Kaeya takes note of Jason's sudden change of attitude, frowning slightly, but doesn't ask. Maybe he's just being difficult because Kaeya isn't being helpful picking a game. They switch controllers, and Kaeya gives Jason a well-rounded team, with types to cover most possible weaknesses. They switch back, and Kaeya examines his team. "Hm, beating you with this will be a challenge. Winner picks a movie to watch?"

Kaeya turns his head to look at Jason, bumping his knee against his brother's. He's trying to lighten Jason's mood. He'd seemed happy to have Kaeya stay for a while, but now Jason just looks sour about it.

He was sour, but he still wanted to enjoy the game, or at least he distracted by it, so Kaeya’s team is about as well-rounded as he can make it without having the same Pokémon on both teams.

He wants brotherly closeness and his own familiar, butterflies-in-the-stomach pining, not to squirm and think about how his whole daydream the last few years is gone. How it happened, he missed it, and Kaeya doesn’t even care.

While they play, he speaks just a little throughout, and he’s on his phone a lot. He comes around with more laughter and enthusiasm as it goes on, but it’s proportional to how much he’s on his phone, texting. Talking to someone on some app. It’s the source of some of his laughter, the younger’s attention hardly touching on his brother. Only for replies or little quips. He drew his legs up underneath himself to sit on his knees, not wanting to be touched.

“I’m going to another party this week,” he finally tells him as he loses a Pokémon. “I’ll try not to get shitfaced. Don’t want you having to come pick me up again.” Maybe that’s what he’s texting about? “…Or maybe I’ll just make sure I have a better designated driver.” One that won’t ditch him.

Jason's attention to his phone is irritating Kaeya, constantly having to wait on his brother to continue the game. When Jason talks about another party, Kaeya drops his controller on the coffee table. "You know I don't care if you call me. I've told you a million times, I'd rather you call me than go home with a drunk driver."

Kaeya pauses, then simply steals Jason's phone out of his hand. He's respectful enough to not read the screen, simply turning it off and sliding it into the butt pocket of his jeans. "Why are you upset, Jason? Is it because of last night? Because you were drunk and can't remember what happened clearly? Because if that's the case.."

Kaeya pushes Jason over so he falls onto his back on the sofa, then leans over him. His hands plant on the sofa cushion to either side of Jason's head, and his knee pushes between Jason's thigh, so his own presses lightly to his brother's groin. "We can fix that. I can remind you, right now."

“Why?” He asked him bluntly, direct and fierce, with a fire behind green eyes. I’d rather you call me. Pinned down like that, Jason’s face turned bright red and his heart hammered, his nostrils flaring. Physically, this made him feel giddy, but…He didn’t know what he was feeling. Angry? Betrayed? Jealous, heartbroken?

“So you can have sex with me again?” He wanted to make him answer for that first.

Kaeya stares down at Jason, amused. He can see Jason is upset, but he's not acting out or pushing Kaeya away either. But this topic.. Kaeya doesn't have a clear answer. He can't call it love, at least not more than brotherly love. But he can't deny he's physically attracted to Jason. No matter what he says, it would only break Jason's heart.

So Kaeya bypasses the question.

"Do you not want to want to? You were certainly enjoying it last night." Kaeya moves his left hand, slipping it beneath the front of Jason's shirt to graze his fingers against the boy's lower abdomen.

His eyes stay trained on him, but their focus wanes as those fingers slide up underneath his shirt, his own fingers touching on the couch for some kind of tactile distraction that isn’t touching his brother.

“You…but, you did…like, take…ad…advantage of me, right? That’s…I know I came onto you, but…” he squirmed, finally breaking eye contact because it hurts to say it out loud.

“Would you have done that with anyone else that were drunk? Kaeya, that part…that’s kind of scary..”

Kaeya's fingers stroke Jason's skin as he listens, every bit as calm as he always is. Very little phases Kaeya. When Jason looks away, Kaeya smirks slightly. "I enjoyed it, yes. I won't deny I'm physically attracted to you, Jason."

Kaeya practically purrs Jason's name. His palm presses flat to his brother's stomach, sliding slowly up to his chest. His wrist pushes up the fabric of Jason's shirt. "Would I have done that to anyone else drunk? Probably not."

Kaeya leans down, pressing his mouth to Jason's jaw. His hand moves to the right side of Jason's chest, thumb rolling over his nipple. His mouth trails hot kisses along his jaw to his neck, tongue flicking against the skin. "You're just too irresistible." Breath hot against Jason's neck, Kaeya bites down on the soft spot just behind Jason's jaw.

His brother skirted over the ‘taking advantage’ part and Jason groaned. He pushed a hand through his hair as his back arched, pushing into his heat. “You’re missing the point,” he told him with a soft whine, although he didn’t know why he was pressing so much. Why care? Clearly Kaeya didn’t, right? He didn’t seem to think there was anything wrong with it.

Jason sighed through his nose and closed his eyes, groaning again, softer, and leaning in against his brother’s cheek as he felt the warmth of his breath and how hot his tongue was. He pushed his other hand up his own torso to hold Kaeya’s hand to his chest, and he rolled his hips against his knee with a guilty burn across his cheeks.

Kaeya only hums, licking the spot he'd bitten. His thumb rolls Jason's nipple, enjoying the sounds his brother is making. This time, Jason is sober, so he'll remember everything.

Kaeya's mouth travels Jason's neck, biting and licking. It's not enough to leave marks, yet. He shifts his weight, so his right thigh is pressed to Jason's groin rather than his knee. But this way, he can use a small movement of his leg to rub Jason.

After a moment, Kaeya moves his weight again. He presses down on Jason, half on top of him. His left hand moves under his brother's back, right hand coming to rub Jason's stomach. That hand moves down, palming Jason's growing erection from outside his pants. His palm rubs, the fabric of Jason's underwear and pants making more friction between his cock and Kaeya's hand. Kaeya's right leg is over top of both Jason's legs, basically trapping him.

It’s a lot of pathetic, pitiful sounds this time, as Jason succumbs both to his wants and to Kaeya’s cocky, seemingly indifferent affections. It could feel like it was his first time, like he’d maybe confessed, and things were mutual…

He turned his head to nuzzle into his brother’s temple, head falling back with warm, airy sighs as excitement rolls down his spine and settles between his legs, the fire there stoked by Kaeya’s dedicated attention. His breath is so nice…sends that heat right up to his ears, made his thoughts all foggy. The pressure is perfect from his thigh, too, Jason hiding a moan in the older’s hair as he rubbed against him.

With no words between them, his eyes water and he tries to stare off…some place, brought back by the stroking over his dick and the feeling of a heated hand dragging over bare skin. He holds his rolled-up shirt between his teeth and drags his eyes up, staring blearily at Kaeya. Trying to figure out where to touch him. How to touch him, now that there’s so many thoughts running unbidden through his head with no alcohol to numb them. What if his brother thinks he’s just a ragdoll? What if he doesn’t do enough? He swallows thickly, throat a mottled mess of red patches from all of those lengthy kisses, and feels himself dampen in his jeans, Kaeya’s body sinking his into the couch.

He holds onto him, one hand at the back of a thigh and the other just beneath the hem of his shirt, feeling the heat from his back.

“It’s…hard to…”

Kaeya is breathing evenly against Jason's neck, mouth still for now. Hearing Jason's voice, Kaeya unbuttons his brother's jeans to create more space, then slips his hand inside his boxers. Fingers wrap around Jason's cock, stroking the length smoothly.

"Hard to, what? Tell me, Jason." Kaeya murmurs against Jason's throat, his voice a hum. His left arm beneath Jason wraps around so his hand reaches his brother's chest, fingers toying with his nipple. Kaeya shifts his hips, pressing his erection against Jason's hip.

Jesus. Jason hisses and turns his head, tickled by the reach of his brother’s fingers. He was surrounded by him. “You’re everywhere,” he told him in a groan, and then his head fell back and he gasped out warmly, his solid cock greeting the bare graze of Kaeya’s other hand.

“Just…everywhere, it’s stupid,” he couldn’t get away from the handsome fucker. “In my head,” his hand ran up through Kaeya’s hair, Jason lazily watching him with narrowed slits for eyes. “…Everywhere. You make it hard to…to think.” Especially because Kaeya hardly thought about this at all before doing it.

“Especially when you don’t think this is such a big deal…it’s a, you’re just,” god damn it! “I don’t get you!” He whined at him, pulling his hand back to drag it over his face. His brother had a hand on his junk, for fuck’s sake.

He watched him continue as his own breaths struggled to stay even. “Did we…like, kiss, last night?”

Kaeya rolls hips, grinding against Jason's hip in search of friction. His right hand moves smoothly along Jason's length, eventually completely freeing his brother's cock from his jeans. His hand doesn't stop stroking as he shifts up on his left elbow, arm still mostly trapped beneath Jason. "No, we didn't kiss. Do you want to?"

Kaeya doesn't give Jason a chance to answer. As soon as Jason's mouth opens to speak, Kaeya presses lips to lips. His tongue takes advantage of Jason's open mouth to slide in, kissing him deeply. Tongue slides against tongue, saliva mixing as Kaeya explores Jason's mouth. Kaeya half growls, his erection continually rubbing against Jason's hip now.

His eyes startle wide when their mouths crush together, Kaeya again with no regard for what he has to say. Jason wants to be mad- hell, he is! He is mad! He’s hurt, too, but he’s hot all over and squirming under his brother’s hand, and the eager heat against his skin as Kaeya’s prick ruts against him over and over- all of it is distraction after distraction, and seated deeply underneath all of it is that want to keep Kaeya close.

His heart and his cock both throb. Jason gasps and swallows his taste against his tongue, making a muffled moan into their joined mouths and sliding lips. What is he supposed to do?

“You want to, to do it again?” As if it seemed like a problem at all for his brother the first time. He’s nervous now that he’s not drunk, and he pushes Kaeya away enough to turn his head, looking for that little bottle. But they’re in the living room, and they’re at their parents’ house.

“I—in…in my room, if we…” both of their cocks are out. Maybe Kaeya would be okay with some frotting, rubbing it out together? It’s cozy here on the couch, and Jason fumbles to stroke his brother with a fervent, shaking hand. The nerves couple clumsily with his swooning, flushed features. This could be nice, and easy, and fine. It’s nicer than having to move to their childhood rooms to fool around, a thought that darkens his cheeks with a fresh flood of scarlet. He can hardly talk, both hands greedy. One’s underneath, wanting the heat and heft of the older’s sack. He whines into his mouth as he gropes his balls.

Kaeys smirks against Jason's lips as his younger brother tries to suggest, hesitantly, that they move to his bedroom. When his head turns, Kaeya chases Jason's lips, distracting him with another deep kiss. Tongue against tongue, Kaeya kisses Jason until he's breathless. Then he lifts his head and sits up, changing his position. Kaeya sits between Jason's legs, spreading them so they're over Kaeya's thighs. His hands rub up and down Jason's torso. "Sweet brother of mine, I've been doing this a lot longer than you."

Kaeya shoves his hand into the crack of the sofa cushion, down the back of the seat. He feels around for a moment, then grins and pulls out a small tube of lube. He waggles it in the air like he's won a victory. "Why do you think I always told Mom and Dad we would keep the house clean? And you never clean the couch, so it's a perfect hiding spot." Jason isn't the first boy Kaeya has fucked on the couch, but now doesn't seem appropriate to mention it.

Kaeya sets the tube on Jason's stomach, then grips the waistband of Jason's pants and boxers. He pulls them off his hips, then down his legs, tossing them to the floor. Kaeya watches Jason as he drips lube onto his right fingers. His left hand wraps around Jason's cock again, stroking smoothly. His right fingers move down between them, fingertips slowly circling Jason's hole. He rubs gently, spreading the lube as he slowly adds more pressure. "Relax, Jason."

He doesn’t need Kaeya to tell him- the lube being stashed away in the couch cushions tells him the whole story, but his head is fuzzy and he doesn’t want to make himself sad, he doesn’t want to think about anybody else.

His whole body shudders when that slick hand grasps around his shaft again, and Jason groans, letting his head slowly fall back while his eyes roll into his skull. It’s fine…it’s good, it’s fine. They’re sober and Kaeya doesn’t give a shit that they’re brothers. Maybe Jason will feel less filthy this time?

It’s so real and- to him- fucked up, but it’s so many of his wants realized at once, dreams and stupid childhood crushes that he never grew out of, that he muffles a sob into his hand when Kaeya slips his lube-slick fingers against his hole. It’s sore and swollen from the night prior. The older’s touch makes him whine.

With a rise of his spine and a hiss into his hand, Jason groans and squeezes the base of his dick. He doesn’t know what he wants, not really, unsure of what he wants this to be or turn into- but he knows he doesn’t want to cum yet, so he tightens his grip and grits his teeth. Kaeya’s fingers slip in after only a little pressure, and it makes him moan long, low and slow, legs sliding against the couch.

Kaeya smirks at Jason's reaction, pushing his fingers in to his knuckles. Obviously, they don't reach as far as his cock would, but it's the preparation that counts. His fingers curl slightly, rubbing against Jason's inner walls as he slides them back and forth. "You're so hot inside, Jason. I can't wait to feel that heat on my cock. But don't worry, I'll make sure you're good and prepared first."

Kaeya watches Jason as he pumps his fingers in and out, fingertips rubbing at his inner walls. His left hand continues stroking Jason's cock. After a couple minutes, he releases Jason's cock and adds more lube to his fingers, then adds a third finger into his brother's hole. "Mm, there's only so much preparation I can do. But let's see if I can.." Kaeya trails off as he turns his fingers, pushing them deep and massaging Jason's insides. His fingertips are searching for Jason's prostate, that little sensitive bundle of nerves that would send pleasure through his body.

“Shh—-top, stop,” he tells him with a panted-out groan, shoving Kaeya’s hand from his cock. He didn’t want to lose it. Didn’t want to blow his load. Jason writhed and gripped his dick so hard that his knuckles faded white when his brother sank into the start of his guts, a bleat of a moan pouring out of his mouth and heat surging up over his muscles, making them relax. His fingers twitched and precum drooled down his prick.

It’s so hard not cumming. Squeezing just plugs the flow of blood, dams it up, for moments. It doesn’t weaken the surge, the way his balls throbbed and tightened up to his body.

It’s impossible when that third finger slips in. Jason yelped, “Fuck!” Forget stemming the flow, he starts to rapidly jerk himself, dick aimed up at Kaeya’s abdomen where it looms over him. “Kae!” Shudders envelop him entirely and the hot muscles of his insides clamp down hungrily on his brother’s digits while he came, flexing on his knuckles with an obscene, wet squelch.

Kaeya bites his lower lip to keep from chuckling at Jason's desperate actions. When his brother hits his climax, Kaeya's fingertips curl, pressing and massaging his prostate. At the same time, he smirks, seeing the mess Jason is making. "Little brother, you made a mess of my shirt." Kaeya pulls his fingers from Jason's body, stripping off his shirt. "Looks like I'll have to punish you."

Kaeya wriggles out of his own pants, then settles back between Jason's legs. His hands stroke Jason's thighs, watching Jason's muscles tremble in the aftermath of his climax. Picking up the lube, Kaeya drips it over Jason's hole, then spreads more along his cock. Kaeya is grinning, left hand gripping Jason's right thigh to push his legs wider still as he shifts closer. His right hands guides his cock, then head pushing against Jason's hole. "Relax, brother, I'll remind you how good my cock feels."

Kaeya oushes his hips forward until the tip breaches Jason's body. Then his hands grip his brother's hips, and he drags Jason toward him, cock sinking deep as he does. Kaeya groans, nails digging into Jason's hips. When he's buried to the root, Jason's back is curved, ass up on Kaeya's lap and cock, back still flat on the couch. "Mm, you're such a tight fuck, Jason."

Back
Top Bottom