Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Loves Me, Loves Me…Not? Sadboy+Blue

Sadboyhours

Super-Earth
[alcohol, drugs, incest and dubcon focuses.]

College was alright. It wasn’t the party-filled sloshfest that movies made it out to be, though- or, really, Jason just wasn’t that kind of guy to begin with, so his time went by smoothly, if a little slow.

He’d grown up with decent, if sparse, parents and an older brother that had to fill the role, and while they hadn’t wanted for much, there’s a lot Kaeya probably didn’t get to do in his earlier, young adulthood because of his role as guardian. Jason always thought about that. He’d thought about it since he was little. Sometimes it felt like Kaeya had moved away from home not just physically, but emotionally- even if he was still in the same city.

But then, the younger brother knew he was a needy, lonely bastard himself, having grown up with far too many social-emotional needs that had been sated by one person. It skewed him, and it wasn’t Kaeya’s fault.

It wasn’t Kaeya’s fault that Jason’s adolescence had blossomed with wet dreams about him, or that he’d always fantasized when he was little about having a wedding with just the two of them. It wasn’t Kaeya’s fault that Jason had stumbled through self-loathing and depression and so much disgust because, as he grew older, the feelings didn’t thin away into nothingness and make room for more appropriate prospects.

The ridiculous lusts simmered down as he got a better handle on his own hormones, but the ever present whispers of want were still there, and so was the silent, much more pervasive (inconspicuous- subconscious, even,) drive in him that wanted that presence, that constant, to remain in his life, craving for it to be as pertinent and time-consuming as it once had been.

Granted, he was also a fucking adult now, so he didn’t despair and lie in woe in the same ways. He dated men and women. A few. Nobody ever felt a ‘spark’ from him, or so they’d said, even if he was a sweet, caring partner. He never seemed especially invested. Jason couldn’t blame them but he didn’t understand why it just didn’t work- he wasn’t purposely trying to seem distracted. They just didn’t sate loneliness in the same way the same person had done for years, nearly two decades by now.

So naturally Jason was growing, had grown, impatient with himself. Move the fuck on and be a normal fucking person already, right? That’s what he snapped at his bookworm self, and it had ended with him at a college party, just a little too young to drink but without a person around to give a shit about details like that.

He’d been to…three, this being the third, and the booze and good moods, the joints, always helped ease his worries and enjoy his time. Like any good guardian or stand-in, Kaeya had been the ‘try it first while I’m here to be sure it’s safe’ type. Jason hadn’t liked the wine, or the beer. Or the anything. And he still didn’t! But mixed with enough fruit juice and sugar, any flavored, sweet vodka went down pretty easy! He’d found that out, and found out who made a good designated driver, through these first few excursions.

Except now, as he spun- or the lights spun, or the room spun (it was hard to tell)- Jason had nobody waiting on him. Carlos had driven Peggy, poor, shitfaced Peggy, home. He wasn’t back yet and he wasn’t answering texts, and the brunette felt like he was gonna spin his way into an accident if he didn’t call someone soon.

A sloppy, typo-ridden text fired off to Kaeya, and then Jason called him directly before a reply could even be typed out. He answered with bubbly words and slurred tongue, all giggly as he leaned against a wall and closed his eyes.

“Heeeeeeey! Yeah, uummmmm…” he smacked his lips together and hummed in thought, despite no thoughts processing. “I was juuuust wondering if you’d, if you wear…I mean if you were busy! It’s too late isn’t it? Is it too late? Kaaaaae, I needja t’come n’get me, you think you kin’ do that? Purrreeeeeeetty please?” Brows furrowed. Did the phone beep? Was he talking to the answering machine? Shit, how late was it, actually?

Kaeya moved out at soon as Jason could look after himself. Once his kid brother could cook for himself, do the chores with minimal prompting, and generally keep himself safe. With an eight year age gap between them, Kaeya had stayed at their parents home for longer than any of his friends had stayed at theirs. But he needed to take care of Jason; or rather, Jason needed him. And Kaeya didn't mind, but he didn't get to experience the parties and barhopping his friends attended. I stead, he stayed home to make sure Jason was safe, did his homework, got fed. It did mean Kaeya had to grow up fast, and shaped his personality to be on the more serious, albeit relaxed, end of things.

But five years ago, he moved out. Got his own apartment, but made a promise that if Jason needed anything, Kaeya would help him. Be that a ride to school or college, help to get groceries, help with homework, or a ride home after a party. Kaeya would be there for Jason still. That's what older brothers do.

So when his phone buzzes, Kaeya rolls over in bed, reaching for his phone on the nightstand. It rings before he can even check the screen, and it's the personalized ring tone he had created for Jason. 'Ring ring, your brother's calling. Ring ring, answer the-'

"What- Jason- Slow down. Where are you?" Kaeya sits up, rubbing his eyes. A glance at his phone shows its 1am. "I'll come get you, just tell me where you are. Stay out there." Kaeya turns on his lamp, locating a pair of sweats and a tee. He shoves his feet in a pair of sneakers, grabs his keys and jogs out the door. "I'm hanging up, stay right there."

Konachan.com%20-%20132676%20all_male%20brown_hair%20close%20katase_waka%20male%20original%20yellow_eyes.jpg

“Mmm…a paaaarty,” he drawled vaguely, eventually getting around to the address in between a lot of babbling. He also made his way outside to get some welcome, fresh air and wait where his brother would be able to see him, milling about with some other partygoers. Or party-leavers. Some guy was throwing up by the door so Jason, still talking nonsense, dodged down the steps and sat on the curb, chirping, “‘Kay, I’ll be waiting!”

It didn’t take too long for one of the glaring pairs of headlights to end up belonging to his brother’s car. His eyes watered and itches, lids red and scleras bloodshot. Still, his lips split into a grin and when Kaeya stepped out, his drunk little brother threw himself on him, arms wrapping around his shoulders and a messy slide of a kiss planting up on a cheekbone.

“My hero!” He drawled, teetering, tottering, and then properly stumbling into Kaeya as he lost his footing. Jason just giggled louder, and he squeezed the handsome man he held onto. “You’ve arrived! Wanna drink? I’ve had…” hiccup! “A few, ahaha! Naw, no drink for you- needja soooooburrrr so you can bring me hooooome,” he sang, hands letting go of broad shoulders to slide into Kaeya’s pockets. “Your home, not my home- your beds’r better,” pouted the clumsy college kid, head against his brother’s shoulder and breath strong with the cloying scent of too-sweet mango vodka. It was pink and it was his favorite.

Kaeya isn't angry that Jason called him. It doesn't matter that it's 1am, he's just glad Jason isn't trying to get a ride home with someone else drunk. It only takes Kaeya about fifteen minutes to get to the address. He leaves the car running as he gets out, walking around to collect his brother.

Kaeya braces as Jason flings himself forward, the cheek kiss not surprising him. The boy is drunk, after all. It doesn't take much effort to keep Jason mostly balanced, he's like a bean pole compared to Kaeya's lean, but defined muscle. He listens to Jason's drunken babbling as he guides his brother to the passenger seat of the car. He even places a small plastic bucket in his lap in case he throws up.

When Jason talks about Kaeya's apartment, Kaeya rolls his eyes. Fine, he isn't going to argue with the drunk Jason. He pulls away from the curb, headed home. "If you get vomit on the floor or seat, you're cleaning the whole car tomorrow. Keep it in the bucket."

Fifteen minutes later at his apartment, Kaeya is thankful he only loves on the second floor. Getting Jason up one flight of stairs was hard enough; difficult to keep him balanced without tipping backward. Inside, he makes the decision to set Jason on his own bed; the spare has a pile of clean laundry he hadn't put away yet. Not like it's the first time the brothers had shared a bed. Plus, the bathroom is straight across the hallway.

Jason doesn’t yet have the luxury of his own place, so if he did get sick at home, there is always the chance someone comes home early and chews him out. Kaeya’s place is just much more preferable and private, especially when you’re shitfaced and bound to do something stupid.

Lucky for them both, he doesn’t get sick on the way home, but he does stick his head out the window like a dog and breathe in some fresh air. That probably helped.

He can’t sit still. He can’t keep his hands to himself. The right one’s fingers are silently drumming against the window sill in a pattern, meanwhile his right is drifting. It’s holding an empty cup still in the cup holder so it stops rattling, and then it’s following Jason’s eyes to his brother’s hand on the center console. He just…holds it, and finally closes the window to lean his head against the cold glass.

At his brother’s place, he does eventually throw up. It’s the flight of stairs that does him in, and he finds his way to the hall bathroom and the toilet and then the toothbrush he’s left there from past crashes. The minty paste helps his breath and the expelled alcohol helps him not murder his liver. At least he doesn’t do this all that often, right? Except the more he’s bothered by that nasty ghost of a want, the more these freeing nights welcome him with open arms. He spits and rinses his mouth out and stares at himself, washes his face until his bangs are droopy and dripping, before he wanders back to where Kaeya had placed him.

“Aw shit, you were sleepin’?” He asked as he stared at the rumpled sheets with glazed, hazy eyes. The younger brother sits down with a whump that dents his weight into the mattress in a comfortable divot. “You were sleepin’ and I woke you up…” Jason whined, yet again reaching for his brother. He likes the way his head fits on the older’s shoulder. Always has. It’s soothing. So is the rhythmic way he rubs at Kaeya’s knuckles when he finally finds and holds onto that hand again.

“Do ya got work in the mornin’?” He mumbles to him.

Kaeya only briefly glances down at their hands when Jason's fingers close around his. It doesn't bother him in the least, it's just been a while since Jason wanted to hold his hand. They used to, all the time, when Jason was little.

Kaeya's not surprised when Jason stumbles up and into the bathroom to vomit. He only leans on the door frame until Jason's done throwing up, then leaves his brother alone to brush his teeth. He stretches out on the bed, leaving space for Jason, and leaving the bedside lamp on. He kicks his shoes off the end of the bed, then digs his keys and phone from his sweats pocket and drops them on the bedside table.

Kaeya lays on his back as Jason joins him, snuggling close like he used to when he was little. Right shoulder and bicep under Jason's head, Kaeya brushes the wet bangs aside so they're not dripping in Jason's eyes. He hums as he listens to his brother, left hand resting on his stomach beneath Jason's fingers. "Doesn't matter. You know I'll always come get you."

He closes his eyes against vertigo as he follows Kaeya to lay back. It’s a moment of pinched brows and spinning blackness before he opens them again, pupils so big in the dark that his iris might as well be gone instead of green. A closed-mouth chuckle follows that sweet sweep of bangs, and he presses in even closer, fingers curling into a warm fist on his brother’s stomach. He smells so good. It’s something he always notices. It’s just as calming, as familiar, as the smell of your home after a vacation away, when you get hit in the face with nostalgia. Then you go blind to it again until the next time you leave for a few days.

That nostalgic punch hits him all the time with Kaeya. Over and over again, Jason’s welcomed home by him and his scent. He wants to be here for so long that he never gets hit with that feeling again. He wants to never leave.

“I know. Even if I’m a big stupid baby about it, you come to my rescue all the time. I say thanks but it’s never gonna be enough.” He tells him quietly, nosing in against his brother’s throat and effectively spooning the side of him.

“So, how’s the wife?” He grins playfully, so glad he called him. It feels like he could pass out any second, and he knows that he’s safe here, “how’re the kids?”

Kaeya tilts his head back when Jason nuzzles into his neck. He doesn't think anything of it, not insecure about his masculinity like some of his friends when their brothers show affection. He snorts when Jason jokes about a wife and kids. "Moron."

Kaeya doesn't have a relationship, being the only singlet in his group of four friends, all of whom are coupled up, though not with each other. None of them are gay, but all of them know, and are fine, with Kaeya being gay. Respect is there, they just don't want any details of Kaeya's sex life. And that's just fine with Kaeya; he has the rare hookup, but for the most part doesn't bother searching.

"Are you cold?" Kaeya doesn't care that Jason is so close, but he does wonder. It has been a while since they last cuddled like this. Freeing his left hand, Kaeya pulls the blanket beside him to cover them both.

“Husband, then!” He amended with a laugh, shaking his head. No, he wasn’t cold. “Least, I wasn’t, but you feel really warm…makes me think I’m cold!” Like the hand on his stomach, and the way warmth accumulated once they were covered up.

“You tell me. Am I cold?” A mischievous giggle later and he had his hand untangled from Kaeya‘s fingers and sliding up under his shirt to touch at bare stomach with chilly digits. The feel of him, of a flexed, toned up stomach (guess that meant he had felt pretty icy to his brother!) made him flush hotly. One of the things his past partners had pointed out was how he didn’t seem really interested in taking things past a little over-the-clothes stuff here and there. When he touched at Kaeya, at a simple stomach, he felt everything in him lurch. He curled his fingers again, then unfurled them, sliding his hand up, up, feeling the dip between pectorals. It made him shiver.

“Ooh, god,” he didn’t even realize he’d said it out loud, face focused not on the older’s face for any possible reaction but just at the shape of his own hand under a single layer of fabric.

Kaeya had been about to make a retort that yes, Jason feels cold, when his brother's tone of voice changes. Instead of speaking, he just takes a deep breath, letting his chest fill and rise under Jason's hand. Was Jason just surprised that Kaeya was toned?

Kaeya watches Jason, the lamp on the bedside table making it easy to see. He moves his own hand to his lower abdomen, out of the way of Jason's apparent exploring of his chest.

Kaeya had never been blind to Jason's extra affections growing up. When Jason had become more careful about how he showed those affections, Kaeya had simply waved it off as brotherly adoration, and figured Jason had grown out of it. He had never minded it, does 't mind it now as Jason snuggles, and warms his hand on his chest.

The way skin flinches and tightens up when it’s cold just made the build of his older brother that much more obvious. It felt obscene. It was just a body, a body he’d seen and known hundreds of times growing up, it shouldn’t feel this electric. His brain shouldn’t be shorting out from adrenaline as well as the alcohol it was already soaked in.

Kaeya’s lack of a reaction was mirrored by how Jason froze, too, his eyes wide and his nostrils flaring with deep breaths. He swallowed when he finally remembered that this was real, keeping his own eyes focused on where his hand was. Maybe Kaeya was just…letting him be stupid? Drunk and very, very stupid? Because this was…weird. This was weird and it was wrong that it didn’t feel weirder to Jason, but it hadn’t felt ‘weird’ to think about Kaeya, for so goddamn long, in ways nobody should think of family. He just hadn’t ever done anything quite like this before. He wouldn’t dare.

Face unmoving, Jason pulled his hand closer, across the nearest pec. Kaeya’s left side. He felt the thump of his heart and the firmness of a rib just beneath, and he felt the bump of a hard nipple beneath his thumb. He moved to glide the rest of his fingers across it, rolling it between thumb and forefinger as his vision got hazier. It was easier to think it was a dream when his sight matched the fuzziness of his brain.

Jason was covered in goosebumps and a leg shifted, drawing his knee, thigh, up his brother’s thigh in turn. The heat of that leg now between his own two, and a clumsy, thick layer of denim in the way, he pressed even closer. Was he hard? Usually when he was this drunk, he couldn’t even get halfway there, but he swore he felt himself twitching as heat flooded throughout.

Kaeya sucks in a breath between his teeth as Jason drags his fingers across his pec, across his nipple. This was more than just warming his hand. Then Jason rolls his nipple between his fingers, toying with it. "Jason." Kaeya's voice is quiet, but not in a way to scold his brother. Just quiet.

When Jason moves his leg and presses closer still, Kaeya holds his breath. He can feel his brother's erection against his thigh. But he doesn't move; Jason is drunk, and probably doesn't know what he's doing. Some part of Kaeya doesn't really care.

Kaeya moves his right hand to touch the back of Jason's neck. This makes his bicep and shoulder flex under the boy's head. He turns his own head just a bit more, to watch what little he can see of his brother's face.

“Kae,” his breath catches as he echoes his name with his brother’s in turn, fingers splaying to press his hand firmly against his chest. “Kaeya…” the touch at the back of his neck sends him. His mouth drops open for a gasp and he aches with a painful throb at the base of his cock, hissing as he closes his mouth and sucks air through grit teeth. The sensation of that single touch lit a match, lit a fuse to something. Kaeya isn’t even reciprocating, he’s just doing the barest minimum, and still Jason has to squeeze his legs together in an effort to sate the rapidly growing need for friction, more friction, between his legs. With Kaeya’s leg in between, he gets that friction. His legs close on Kaeya’s left one, wrapping around it, and Jason’s left to clumsily rub against his big brother’s leg, still feeling the thudding of his heart through his warm chest.

It’s through denim so it isn’t anywhere near as satisfying as if it were skin on bare skin, but it’s something, it’s something, and Jason pushes his weight against his brother with that hand on his chest as he leans in, a soft, weak moan leaking out of him and drifting to his brother’s ear, warm breath bathing his throat.

“Kae, Kaeya,” he says it again, whimpers it this time, hips hitching forward. His left hand is beneath Kaeya’s shirt too, feeling along the side of his ribs, high up near his lungs. His right hand forwent the feeling of a beating heart to go south and feel ridges, muscle, beneath sternum. His fingers sink into divots and troughs, meadows and valleys. Everything feels so hot as he touches on him, like Kaeya’s body is made up of fire instead of flesh.

Kaeya lets out the breath he'd been holding when Jason loses his composure. His brother must be more drunk than he though. When Jason starts rubbing against his leg, though, Kaeya can't help but to feel the beginnings of his body's own reactions. Heat pools in his groin.

Kaeya moves his left hand away, leaving the path clear for Jason to trace the muscles of his abdomen. That hand moves to lightly grasp the back of Jason's thigh on top of his own, just above the knee. The fingers of his right hand brush the back of Jason's neck again.

Kaeya's security in his relationship with his brother means he doesn't necessarily have a problem with intimate touches. Sure, they're family, brothers. But why should that matter? They're both men, it's not as if they're bringing children into the world together. What could it hurt to help his little brother relieve a drunken erection? Kaeya hums, then speaks casually, teasing even. "Having fun there, Jason?"

“Why are you so perfect,” he whines at him, his nose mashed into the pulse running vertical through Kaeya’s throat. His hands are greedy. The expanse of that abdomen, of his stomach, is all bared for Jason, and he explores it like it belongs to him. When he gets to the shape of his brother’s far hip, his fingers latch onto him and pull Kaeya into him. He grinds more pointedly, though still with the clumsy pace of a drunk.

Withdrawing his face from the crook of his brother’s neck and shoulder, his face is downturned, watching his own thumb rub at the older’s hip bone, and then watching it drift to smoothly stroke across his navel and the waistband of his sweats. He gets mesmerized by touching him there, either because of the feel or because of what more there is to explore if he so felt like it.

“You feel so hot, and it’s, youre just, you’re so perfect…” he mumbled, almost pouty over it. As if this body was just here as an exhibit. Look, but don’t touch. Maybe it’s because somehow he knew it’d be over at some point, and he wouldn’t get this chance again? Maybe he really was dreaming.

He finally turns his head up, eyes up, to look at his brother, eyes large and swimming with booze. Kaeya’s always been so chill about things…it’s hard not to feel like this is real. It had to be, right? His hand slipped down between his brother’s hips as Jason watched that face.

Yep, Jason is more drunk than Kaeya thought. He stifles a laugh, listening to his brother speak. Kaeya's far from perfect, he just takes care of his body. The pointed grinding grabs Kaeya's attention, and his cock twitches. He passes it off as a natural reaction to not getting laid recently. Jason's hamd exploring his abdomen makes his muscles flex, though.

"Jason-" Kaeya cuts off what he was about to say when his brother's hand slides over his groin. He sucks in a sharp breath, his hand on the back of Jason's knee gripping tighter. Instinct has him pushing his hips up against his brother's hand. He watches Jason's face, his own expression still calm and casual. Jason seems intent on making this cuddle session more intimate, why not let him? Even though they're brothers, it's just sex. Kaeya stares, can see the drunkenness in Jason's eyes, but doesn't stop him.

He feels more than drunk, high- giddy. Absolutely giddy. Fumbling but so, so happy, and excited, and-

“Yeah?” He breathes it out in a purr, chest filling with a deep breath. “Yeah?” What is it, Kaeya? It’s whiny and sounds like he’s all wound up, especially when his brother grips him a little harder. Jason grunts and thrusts slow while his hand glides down, curious and handsy.

“Why are you so okay with this? Are you even real right now?” He asks him, brows pinching to scrutinize, although it’s so dramatically done that it’s an obvious facsimile. The giggle and relaxed expression that follow make it clear just how much he doesn’t care for an answer, and his expression falters again with a flutter of eyelids as pleasure rolls down his spine, a damp spot against the tip of his dick growing from all of his rubbing.

Kaeya can here the neediness in Jason's voice, and really doesn't care what happens next. Might as well enjoy this, it's unlikely, but possible, that Jason will remember this in the morning. So Kaeya pulls on Jason's knee, pulling his brother on top of him, to straddle his hips.

Kaeya rolls his hips upward against Jason's ass, seeking his own friction. Right arm now freed from beneath Jason's head, Kaeya unbuttoned and unzips his brother's jeans, sliding his hand in to free Jason's cock. Warm fingers wrap around the hard length, stroking, thumb teasing the tip.

Kaeya's hips keep rolling, pushing up against Jason. His own erection hardens fast, a large bulge beneath his brother. His left hand still grips the back of Jason's knee, like a restraint keeping him from pulling away.

The poor guy can barely comprehend what’s happening, it’s so fast. And so incredibly…fantastical? Like, it’s happening. It’s happening. His brother loves him and he spent how many years hating himself when apparently it was reciprocated?! Sure, the fantasy train will come to a stop at some point, but Jason can’t worry about that. He just can’t. He has to be here, right now, nearly in tears because holy fuck, his brother wasn’t just laying there anymore, but was holding him. Touching him. Grinding on him.

“Oh, god-“ he groaned when he felt the older’s hand, his whole body melting. Slick precum clung to every digit that touched at his needy prick, balls already tight, and his jeans fell loose, hanging from his thighs.

Jason fell forward into that touch and planted a hand by Kaeya’s head, his hazy eyes staring from the older’s busy hand to his bright eyes. Jason didn’t know what he was feeling, but he looked intense, and he hadn’t said a word. Not really. Not since touching him back.

“M’gonna make you feel s….so good,” he promised as he quivered, rocking into his brother’s fist towards the edge, the cliff jump he felt coming. He rolled his hips down and felt how he was seated atop Kaeya’s own excited cock, sliding around on top of it with all of his squirming. “Always so good to me.”

Kaeya grunts softly as Jason grinds his ass down on his groin. His hips lift, pushing and rolling up against his brother. His fingers work Jason's length, squeezing, sliding. Content that Jason won't pull away, Kaeya moves his left hand up Jason's thigh, grasping the back of it.

Jason's drunken murmurs make Kaeya hum in amusement. Kaeya might not know how many partners his brother has had, but somehow he doubts Jason has had a man inside him. Better Kaeya be the first one, than some stranger that wouldn't be kind.

Kaeya bucks his hips, hand squeezing and stroking Jason. When his brother hits his climax, Kaeya strokes him through it. Afterwards, he wipes his hand on the blanket, then grabs Jason's short and pulls it off over his head. This is then followed by helping him to shimmy out of his jeans and underwear, leaving Jason naked, straddled over Kaeya's hips.

Jason was an open book, and while he wouldn’t needlessly share graphic details, if he had lost his virginity he would have absolutely confided in Kaeya some time afterward. He’d reached second base with both sexes, and he’d blown a guy. He remembered it now, and had been excited to taste someone for the first time. Probably one of the true moments of passion that he’d had with someone else. Of course, he had hoped countless times afterward that it could some day be his brother on the other end of a dick in his mouth.

Now that could come true. Jason shuddered through his orgasm with his jaw clamped shut and a harsh breath pushed through his nose, leaving him a limp, pliant mess that was easy to undress. It felt good to feel the cool air on his too-hot skin by now, all worked up and feeling as worked as a racehorse.

He didn’t know his brother’s ideas, but he had his own, and he licked his lips as he stared up at him and shimmied down to straddle Kaeya’s knees, both hands hooking into the band of his sweatpants. He didn’t get so far as pulling them down though, because when he saw his bulge so obvious in that fabric, he groaned and dove headfirst into his lap just like that, panting over the shape of his cock and groping him, palming and nuzzling, over his pants. Very much a drunken puppy.

Kaeya loosens his grip on Jason as the boy moves backward. Jason's desire is ever more present as he presses his face to Kaeya's groin. In turn, Kaeya tangles his hands in Jason's hair, pushing his hips up against his brother's hands and face. He still doesn't speak, but he doesn't need to.

Kaeya lifts his hips again, one hand moving to push his own sweats down. He shivers as the cool air washes over his groin. Cock hard and heavy, its length is nine inches, and thick at two inches around. Kaeya leaves his sweats around his thighs, both hands in Jason's hair again as his cock rubs against his brother's cheek.

When sweats come off, Jason’s hands slide down the newly exposed flesh, following the sides of his body. Ribs, hips, thighs, then behind him, to the curve of his back when he rolls his hips. The swell of his ass. Jason moans, tongue dragging over his brother’s sack while he pulls him up, closer, with those hands beneath the older man. He pulls half of his scrotum into his mouth to suck at, one hand leaving Kaeya’s back to languidly stroke the incredible length and sheer heft of his cock.

Jason quivers with the knowledge he’s given, that this is big. That if he ever were to take it, he’d need lots of lube. It would hurt.

But that’s a worry for some other time! The sounds from him are lurid, sucking, slurping and wet when he releases one testicle for the next, bathing Kaeya’s balls in heat and suction. He turns his head to start kissing against his shaft after he’d acquainted himself with his sack, dragging his mouth along him in a long, hot stripe. His hand goes up as his mouth focuses on the base, fingers loosely gripped beneath the fat shape of his tip and twirling short pumps around it.

Like his brother, he says nothing; his mouth is busy, but he sounds off with more satisfaction and drool collects at the corner of his lips while he polishes him up.

Kaeya flexes as Jason explores his body. Then he groans quietly when Jason starts lavishing him with his mouth, fingers tightening in his hair. Clearly, his younger brother has experience enough in this. Kaeya lays still, letting Jason do as he pleases. The muscles of his abdomen and hips quiver, subtly letting Jason know he's enjoying this.

Another groan sounds as Jason moves his mouth to Kaeya's cock. Kaeya's patience is thinning, though, as he rolls his hips. His cock pushes through Jason's hand, slides against his lips. Once, twice, making it obvious what he wants Jason to do.

It’s easy until he has to worry about something in his throat, so he does pretty good! Even if he isn’t…talented, he does what he would like, and everyone wants to get their balls sucked on, right? But Kaeya’s insistent nudges make him laugh and he lifts his head, shaking it while his hand sank to the base to wiggle his brother’s cock in a silly drunken antic. “Nuh-uh, you gotta tell me! You’re not allowed t’be th’ strong silent type the whoooole time! That’s no fun! Tell me what you want me to do,” he sang out, big golden retriever smile on his face before he tugged his lower lip into his mouth, staring up at Kaeya.

“I wanna hear you say it.”

Back
Top Bottom