Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

DESPERATION & DEPRIVATION l [ Iilan l Mina ]

He always wondered just why in the hell Axel seemed to sniff him so much when they were close, he figured it was pheromones or some other science crap so he ignored it, but thought it was cute nonetheless. His brow raised slightly as he felt the redhead rubbing his slender thigh, he figured it was just a way of the male showing his affection towards him until he felt him become increasingly closer to his rather sensitive privates. The boy was half hard now and his length strained against the boxer-briefs he was wearing which just so happened to be Axel's. He glared up at the male, mouthing for him to stop, not wanting the taxi driver to get any idea of what the male was doing to him. "I think we'll be fine. Axel won't even let anyone look at me and I don't plan on doing anything stupid." He kissed the male's cheek again, as if that somehow emphasized that they were going to be good this weekend. "An illusion?" The boy's brow raised at this man's point of view on love. He guessed it could be considered an illusion since it was technically all in people's heads, but he'd much prefer to think of his and Axel's love as something grand and wonderful, not something that was meaningless. "I guess you can view love like that and it's perfectly logical, but I'd like to think it's a little more than that." He looked up to the redhead he so adored. There was no way what he felt for the man could mean nothing, or at least he wanted to believe it didn't.

" Ah, so that's your name ? He's Axel, and you're ... ? " the driver trailed off, then nodded his head in understanding as Axel filled in the blank for him, piping up with his boyfriend's name in the most excited voice. " Huh. What suiting names, too, " he complimented, placing both hands on the steering wheel as they drove out of the freeway. He found the two lovebirds absolutely adorable, but what surprised him the most was that their relationship had lasted two years and they were still so sticky with each other. He admired their perseverance and fidelity. They soon arrived in front of the crowded airport, and he parked in front of the entrance, glancing back at the couple. " Don't worry about the fee. Have fun in Las Vegas you two, " he said, waving as Axel tugged Roxas out with a thanks.

The redhead climbed out of the taxi, completely happy with the fact that he hadn't paid a penny so far. He unloaded their bag from the trunk, then waved the driver goodbye, glancing up at the unfamiliar airport. He grasped Roxas' hand so he wouldn't get lost, then bent down to dig through the front pockets of the bag, bringing out both of their passports in a bag. He had asked Roxas for it a long time ago and never bothered to return it. He handed the small pamphlet to his boyfriend with the airplane ticket inside and held his own, dragging the bag forward. " Wouldja' just breathe in the scent of adventure ? " he sighed.

"What a nice man." Roxas commented as the driver pulled away, getting a wave from the petite boy. He was truly surprised that they had been treated so well by a taxi driver, people who were notoriously greedy, or at least that's what Roxas gathered from all the movies he'd seen with taxi drivers in them. He held tightly onto Axel's hand as he watched what seemed to be an insane amount of people move about the crowded airport. This place was huge, but it seemed as if every person in the state of California was in here! "Don't lose me!" The blonde said as he raised his voice so Axel could hear him over the announcer. He truly was worried about being lost in this strange place, he couldn't even imagine how he would feel once they got to Las Vegas, an entirely new goddamn city!

" Well, then you shouldn't dawdle and zone off thinking about taxi drivers. " he scoffed, giving his boyfriend's hand a light squeeze and a firm tug to get them through the sliding doors. Once they were inside, the intense roar of the crowd blew him away. Why were there so many people here ?! You barely saw this many people at the Brea Mall on Black Friday ! He had to nudge his way through the crowd in the front of the airport, managing to follow the lit announcement boards on the top to find where they needed to check in. Even though this was Axel's first time in an international airport, he knew what came first, and so he first ran their tickets and luggage through a validation check, lacing his fingers tightly with Roxas'. He didn't want to lose sight of him. The woman at the counter pointed towards their next station, then took their black bag, telling them that it would automatically be boarded on the airplane. " Cool. This place isn't as complicated as I thought it would be, " he mumbled, following the crowd towards where the lady had pointed them out to earlier.

Then, he noticed a McDonald's corner restaurant. He glanced down at Roxas, then pulled out his wallet, flipping through the fresh bills he had withdrawn from the bank earlier. " You wanna get some fries to eat or somethin' ? For you, babe- I'll even throw in chicken nuggets. " he offered, already pulling him towards the end of the line.

Roxas nodded in agreement that it was actually much easier to get through the airport and ready to go than he first thought it would be. To be honest, the boy pictured constant security checks and possibly even a strip search, ever since that whole 9/11 fiasco he heard countless stories of how unbearable getting through airport security was, but he was happy to have those stories proven wrong. His eyes widened into a rather dramatic look of shock on his face as Axel mentioned buying him chicken nuggets in addition to some fries. "Really Axel?" His voice was filled with excitement, but he had an obvious teasing tone. "You're going to get me chick nuggets as well? This is the best day ever!" He said with a grin, bringing the hand that held onto Axel's up to place a kiss on it. "You're so good to me, I swear I could never find anyone better." He said with a slight laugh, looking up to his boyfriend.

Yes, even when it came to pampering his boyfriend, Axel was a penny-pincher. He usually spent most of his income on clothes and video games, so spoiling Roxas had never been a 'do' on his endless list of tasks to accomplish. Roxas was better off than he was, so why bother, right ? He did include a few gifts here and there, but he never made his gift-givings very frequent. The blond needed to appreciate the smaller treats in life. He had worked an extra thirty minutes for those chicken nuggets, damn it ! " I know, I know. No need to thank me, babe. I'm just the best there is, " he smugly boasted, coming up to the front and ordering a large fry, six piece nuggets, and a small drink. When the register girl handed him an empty cup, he passed it down to Roxas and slapped down six dollars on the counter, receiving the change with hilarious dignity but in all seriousness. " Sometimes, Roxas, I think I spoil ya too much, " he joked, later taking the rolled up bag from the pick-up counter. He handed it to his boyfriend, seeming so proud of having bought his boyfriend breakfast that he was practically glowing with happiness.

It was a good thing for Axel that Roxas didn't really eat too much, he was small and compact and he didn't need much to survive, this was especially good if they had to share six chicken nuggets, a large fry, and a small drink for the rest of their lives. He grabbed the cup and the bag of scrumptious food and found them a small table, setting the food down before heading over to the soda machine and filling the cup up to the top with Coke, Axel's favorite drink. He returned to the table with a sigh and a slight smile on his face as he pulled out the food and laid it out on a few napkins. "I feel like the King of England." He grinned at the redhead, stealing a fry off the table and scarfing it down in one bite. Roxas truly didn't mind the sort of lifestyle he and Axel chose to live by, penny-pinching and eating at McDonald's as opposed to a real restaurant or even a Chili's for that matter. As long as he was with his baby and they were both in good health, he was happy. "Eat fast so we don't miss our plane."

The chaotic buzz of the airport really messed with his eardrums, and though Axel preferred being in the center of a large crowd, he didn't want to be surrounded by a million people all at once. Each individual was talking about something else, and altogether, the noise was deafening and very cacophonous. He looked around the airport for any more familiar signs, finding the plane departure and arrival times all listed in neon orange. Their flight was to leave an hour later, but they needed time to actually get through the metal detectors and passport checks. He took a sip of the Coke, then munched down on the fries, dipping a chicken nugget in the BBQ sauce before taking a noisy bite out of it, too. " So what do you wanna do first in good ol' Las Vegas ? " he asked, throwing the empty bag into the nearest trashcan and turning back to Roxas, " If you're into that sappy stuff, we could go watch that fountain show ... I mean- not that I wanna see something like that ... " He huffed and played with a fry, tapping his foot to some odd rhythm.

As they finished their five star meal Roxas too had trouble dealing with all the noise. He wished that the airport was rented out for just the two of them to do as they pleased before they had to board, but sadly that was not the case and he had to deal with a couple thousand other idiots who were frantic about making their plane on time. He smirked as Axel asked him what he wanted to do first in Las Vegas. "I want to check into the hotel." He said plainly, looking up to the male before cracking a smile. "I'm kidding, I'm kidding. Don't hit me or anything." He leaned into the male's pressing their bodies together as he hooked his arms around the small of the male's back. "I'm sure we'll figure something out, no need to worry." Roxas said, burying his head into the male's chest with a sigh. "I'll have you know that I know what you were doing while we were in the cab." He said as he looked up to the male, glaring at him. "No more trying to make me hard while we're in taxis, okay? I've still got half a woody from your goddamn rubbing." He muttered, looking away from the redhead and towards the security check.

Axel cracked another one of his bright smiles once Roxas repeated his smartass comment about checking into the hotel first. He had almost seen that coming. He was tempted to lean over and peck his boyfriend's lips for being so irresistibly adorable, but Roxas was already leaning into him like a love deprived critter, cuddling rather fondly into him as if he needed his warmth and companionship more than anything else in the world. He raised a hand hesitantly and stroked the back of his boyfriend's head, loving the feeling of the blond's silky hair weaving through his fingers like ribbons of water. " It's not my fault you were sitting so close to me, " he complained, jutting out his lower lip in a slight pout as he scanned the food that they had managed to finish in a short ten minutes. Axel wanted to touch and violate him in more ways than one, but now wasn't the best time and location. He did turn Roxas' chin towards him to kiss the blond rather deeply for a few seconds, then stood up, leading his boyfriend out of the McDonald's shop and into the hustle and bustle of the overpopulated airport. He followed the neon signs until he came to their gate, then with their passports handy, he offered his to the guard and waited for Roxas to hand over his, too, holding his hand tightly as they were directed to the metal detector line. " Ehhhh- no sex until tonight ... how boring ... " he sighed, leaning the small of his back against the railing as they waited behind a few more passengers of the same flight.

Roxas suddenly blushed as Axel kissed him with quite a bit of passion for a few seconds. He never really liked to show public displays of affection unless they were in the hallways at school or there weren't quite as many people around as there were now, but he always did like to be kissed by the male, there was no denying that painfully obvious fact. After the sexy redhead gave his passport to the guard Roxas did the same and got his back within seconds, the guard hurrying them along into the line for the metal detector. "I know, I know," the boy sighed, shifting his weight from one leg to another as they waited patiently in line, "I'm sure you'll find some way to either relieve yourself or control yourself babe." He smiled softly up to him before emptying out his pockets into one of the containers that had to go through the metal detector. "If not, then...well...I don't think the people on the plane will appreciate you jacking off right there in the seat." The boy gave a teasing grin, gently pushing Axel.

How could he wait until that night to touch Roxas however he wanted ? It was unfair, and Axel was already brainstorming some ways he would be able to get away with jacking off without being seen. He knew Roxas wasn't very fond of dramatic public displays of affection, and he was a bit uncomfortable with strutting his stuff in densely populated areas, too. School was different, because all of the students were either his age or younger, so he didn't mind them observing. Axel deposited his cellphone and wallet into the same bin as Roxas', eying the guard curiously as the man separated the battery pack from the cellphone before running it through. " I don't necessarily need to touch it to jack off, " he whispered, using the few minutes he had before entering the metal detectors to wrap his arms around Roxas and pin him up against the railing, his lips running over the blond's neck and his crotch desperately brushing up against his boyfriend's. After a minute, though, he actually separated their hands and moved into the metal detector, undergoing the procedure with a dull expression. After he was through, he picked up their belongings and waited for Roxas on the other end, extending one hand for the other to take.

What in the hell did Axel think he was doing? There were people here! People with eyes nonetheless and he was just going to do as he pleased, pinning him against the railing and just start rubbing against him? He didn't say anything though, he kept quiet as the male practically molested him right there in public until Axel decided it was a good time to pull apart, about the same time that Roxas was now fully hard. He walked through the metal detector shortly after his boyfriend and took his hand, "you're terrible." He huffed, trying to sneakily adjust his pants so his dick wasn't so terribly uncomfortable. Why did Axel do this to him? Why did he act so evil at times? He knew it was because the other couldn't really keep his hands off of him, but dammit sometimes they needed to be a bit civilized! He squeezed the male's hand and began to drag him towards their gate quickly, although it was a bit uncomfortable with his throbbing erection. He would have to deal with it though, there was no way in hell he was going to strip naked and take care of it right here in the airport.

" Couldn't help it. I think I need a little break here and there to get me through the day, " he yawned, making sure that Roxas' hand fit nicely in his own as he tugged him towards the final station where they were supposed to wait for the flight gate to open. There were ten minutes to spare until the line would get ridiculously long, but meanwhile, all the people were waiting in a rather quiet lobby. Unlike the heart of the airport, this little room was cozy and light. Axel chose the seat nearest to the double doors leading to the airplane chute and pat his lap for Roxas to sit on for a while. He then proceeded to wrap his arms lovingly around his boyfriend's waist, then nuzzled his lips against his shoulder, kissing it tenderly with a satisfied 'mmm'. It was a bit uncomfortable now that Roxas was sitting on his erection, but it was arousing at the same time, because his dick recognized the feel of the blond's ass and strained to stick up into it. " Mmm, in Las Vegas- I'm gonna buy you a cute little vibrator so I could keep the remote and make the bullet buzz whenever I want ... Would you like that Roxas ? You want something buzzing down there while I tease you up here ? " he seductively whispered into his ear, running one hand up his boyfriend's shirt to roll his fingertip over a nipple.

Roxas hesitantly took his seat in the male's lap, his own erection straining against his already tight pants. He sighed contently as Axel wrapped his arms around his slim waist and pulled him closer, causing his rear to grind against his boyfriend's raging erection. His eyes widened slightly as he felt the erect dick slide against his ass, looking around to see if anyone noticed the two of them. Thankfully, this was a rather cozy little room and there weren't too many people here and the ones that were here were either busy reading or listening to their iPods, not paying attention to the lovebirds. "N-No, Axel!" He whispered sternly to him, referring to not only the vibrator but also how the male was teasing him by sliding his fingertip over his nipple. While the two were alone they could do whatever they damn well pleased, but out in public they couldn't be the fearless sexual couple they usually were. Nonetheless, it did turn Roxas on a bit to be in public like this, the both of them hard as rocks and pretty damn horny.

Like a puppy being scorned, Axel whimpered against the shell of his boyfriend's ear and desperately pressed his distinguishable erection up against Roxas' petite ass, slipping his hand out and eventually laying it over the blond's own clothed dick. " What's wrong, babe ? No one can hear us, " he lowly murmured, tracing the faint outline of Roxas' member standing straight up beneath his jeans with the tip of his index finger. He wanted so much to lay him across these seats and fuck him right there and then to hear those moans echo louder than the annoying announcements booming through the entire airport. However much he wanted to violate his boyfriend's privacy and have it his way, he didn't want to make Roxas feel seriously uncomfortable. So when the boy squirmed a bit, he immediately stopped his teasing and resorted to light cuddling, his palm still running over Roxas' crotch and occasionally across his stomach. " I think you cut off the circulation to my legs, babe, " he groaned, fishing out the small MP3 player he had also brought along with his cellphone and wallet. He scrolled down to "Say My Name" by Destiny's Child and plugged in his earphones, offering one bud to Roxas if he wanted to listen as well.

The blonde shuddered as if he were on the top of Mt. Everst once Axel touched his clothed erection. He wanted to moan out in pleasure and just take his clothes off right then and there, but they needed to control themselves. Whenever the two were near each other and they were in this particular state it was as if they had lost both their minds and were just running on sexual desire, but Roxas at least needed to use half his brain right now and remember where they were. They were going to stay in the nicest hotel in all of Las Vegas and they could do whatever they wanted once they got into that hotel room, but until they he'd have to stay off of Axel's dick, no matter how much he wanted it inside of him."I know no one can hear us...but we're in public, Axel." He whispered to him, turning his head to kiss his lips softly. Every time Axel ran his fingers even somewhat remotely close to his throbbing erection, it sprang forward, moving further up in his pants to stick straight up instead of to the side, now resting right under the waistband. "Goddamn..." He whispered to himself, barely audible to anyone else. He tried to shift once Axel said something about him cutting off circulation, but wherever he moved, there seemed to be more of Axel's dick waiting for him to slide his ass on. He really couldn't handle this right now."Sorry, do you want me to move?" He questioned as he took the earbud and popped it into his ear.

He noticed how uncomfortable Roxas was getting by merely sitting on his strained erection, and he found it rather amusing more than anything. He felt very stuffy being underneath someone who wasn't going to let him release his member and stick it inside something. Axel shook his head and tugged Roxas closer against him, keeping his hands together on his boyfriend's stomach. " Nah, just ... stay like this for a little bit more, " he mumbled, leaning his forehead against Roxas' back and breathing a sigh of relief. He felt completely at ease like this ... with Roxas in his arms and nobody else to bother them. He almost fell asleep, but by the time the announcement came over the station speakers that the plane was now in standby mode for the passengers to board, he sleepily opened his eyes and glanced around to see everyone standing up. Axel nudged Roxas off of his lap, took his hand again, then stuffed his MP3 away, rubbing his ear where it seemed he had gone deaf for a few seconds. " I think I'll need to take a nap on the plane, " he tiredly mumbled, going through the last check before they were actually boarding the plane. Axel was very much interested in being in a plane for the first time ever, so he excitedly touched the contraptions at the top, peering at his ticket. Middle class. Hah ! He didn't remember buying second rank tickets, but this was nice. He passed the crowded economy section and moved past the curtains to the very much widely spaced seats, stopping near their seats. " You wanna take the window seat ? " he politely offered, showing Roxas towards the one near the window while he sat on the next to the walkway.

Unlike the redhead beneath him, he wasn't really relaxed at all, he was more on edge than ever. Precum leaked from the tip of his length and he could feel Axel's throbbing cock on his ass. In all his life he never wished that clothes were never invented and that fucking in public was a social norm than he did now. He longed to feel the redhead's tip teasing his entrance, poking it as Axel sucked on his neck and then finally pushed in, filling up his empty ass. God, maybe Axel was right, maybe he was a whore if he wanted to be fucked this badly! He sighed in relief as his boyfriend gently nudged him off his lap and grabbed his hand, pulling him through the line and eventually to his seat. "Thanks Axy, that's very kind of you." He took the window seat and plopped himself down, immediately pulling the shade up and staring out it even though the only thing he could spot was the runway. He turned to his boyfriend and grasped his hand, stroking his thumb over his skin softly. "Thank you so much for this."

He was relieved that Roxas was actually looking forward to this trip. If he had no itch to be there, the two years he had spent saving up for this cause would have been in vain. He wanted this journey to be a fruitful event where he would be able to cherish everything that he had with Roxas and look back on how much he had loved him during that time. He glanced down at their adjoined hands, looking lost for a moment before he finally glanced up and smiled. " Yer welcome, babe. I just want you to enjoy yourself, okay ? " he said, leaning to the side to peck Roxas' cheek. Afterward, he made use of the spare time they had by pressing all the non-functional switches on the roof and arm holders, finding much amusement in the way the footholder popped up with a press of a single button. He took the blanket and cushion provided for them from the front pocket, then handed Roxas' his, glancing at his ripped ticket stub for a while. " Huh. Two hours. Doesn't sound too bad. " he murmured, stretching his arms over his head with a dramatic yawn, " I'll catch a nap, then. "

Roxas gawked at Axel as he mentioned napping. He looked down at his erection with sadness and a bit of anger. It was caused by the sexy redhead that sat next to him and the boy was a bit miffed about it. His boyfriend had the nerve to get his dick all riled up and then just leave him hanging there. That was fine, it was perfectly fine, but Axel was going to pay for it later. The blonde wasn't exactly sure as to how yet, but he would think of something devious and evil that would just drive Axel insane. "A nap? That sounds lovely." He said as he reached over and gave the redhead a kiss on the check, his hand trailing down Axel's chest and abs to stop at his erection and give it a squeeze and a few tugs. "G'night Axy." He then grabbed the blanket and spread it over himself and closed his eyes, eager for the plane ride to begin.

As much as he would have liked to fuck like silly jackrabbits in an airplane, he wasn't so sure how well Roxas would cope with the unfamiliarity of being in an open space like this. When the blond slid his palm down his chest, he sucked in his breath and exhaled as soon as Roxas toyed with his crotch, treating it like it was nothing but a dildo. He was extremely turned on, but what could he do when there were strict seat belt enforcements and an armrest to separate the two ? He glanced back at the restroom available behind the columns of seats, wondering if that little area would be big enough to hold the both of them inside. He glanced back to Roxas, then hummed. " Hnnn, good night ? " he questionably murmured, glancing off to the side at a dazzling brunette who took her seat next to him, politely offering a casual greeting. He returned the meek hello, then picked a magazine to read, stealing another glimpse of her fidgeting in her seat again. When she finally found her seat belt straps and latched herself down, she introduced herself, and he figured it would be nice to do so too. " Axel, " he curtly said, lightening up a little, " You look like a Irvine sorta girl. " She giggled and pointed to her UCI college logo shirt, and he nodded, letting her situate herself comfortably. At least he wasn't sitting next to a fat lady.

Axel's response more than satisfied the blonde, in fact it made him smile to himself as he readjusted the blanket on top of him. His eyes shot open as he heard someone shuffling into the seat next to Axel and the exchange of hellos. He observed the girl as she sat down and it pained him to admit it, but she was attractive, terribly attractive and instantly he wanted to move elsewhere. Why did this always happen? He always viewed attractive people as threats to stealing his Axel away from him and he really needed to stop. The two had survived over two years with one another and they still loved each other more than anyone else in the world, their sex lives proved this fact. He leaned over, smiled at the girl and gave a friendly wave. "Hello, I'm Roxas."

Axel really had no interest in nerdy girls like her who put her hair up in buns and wore thick rimmed glasses as a regular thing. Sure, he sort of had a thing for brainy and smart people, but Roxas was all he needed. He was just god damned thankful that he hadn't been put next to a sweaty man with man boobs or a snappy old lady who would eventually fall asleep on his shoulder or have an asthma attack right next to him. She was a decent right hand side partner. The girl politely greeted Roxas and introduced herself as Hannah- a boring name for a boring girl. He stared up at the ceiling and sighed, fingering the honeyed peanut packages they had been distributed. Soon, the announcement came over the plane that the aircraft would soon take lift. Everyone was buckling down, and a video about emergency cases lit up on the small television screen behind the front seat for each of them. The airplane rumbled and started running down the pavement, and Axel plugged his ears, already disliking the way the engines rumbled in his ear. When they actually took off, his heart did a back flip, and he felt nauseous for a good two seconds before the captain piloted the plane so that it stayed at a certain altitude. " Geez, that was so not fun. " he complained, scarfing down his packaged peanuts. Well, at least they were in the air and getting out of their dull town ! " Mmm, say bye-bye to our crappy ol' town ~ " he sighed.

The girl was pretty odd. The moment they were in the air, she pulled out her wireless laptop and glanced up at Axel, showing interest in his hair color. " Oh wow, is that your real hair color ? I mean, I thought it was fake before, but now that I see it, your roots are the same color ! How pretty ! C-Can I touch it ? " she mused, and Axel obliged with a slight chuckle, warning her not to mess up his spikes.

As soon as the plane lifted off Roxas was pretty sure that he was going to vomit. His stomach lurched and churned, his ears popped, and all of his organs felt as though they were doing their own individual somersaults. He had never been on a plane before and now he knew why, because they were terrible, horrible flying death traps that made him feel sick. "Oh god." He muttered as the plane finally evened out and they were at the appropriate altitude. His body was finally relaxing, save for the headache that he now had from the change in altitude. The blonde looked out the window and down at the land, smiling slightly, knowing that as they flew over their shitty town, they were getting closer and closer to Las Vegas, which meant that he was only about two hours away from his and Axel's dream weekend. He turned slowly as he heard Hannah ask if she could touch Axel's hair. His brow raised and he kind of gave her a "really? are you kidding me?" look as he giggled to himself, hiding his smile behind his hand. It looked like Axel had a fangirl, how adorable!

Back
Top Bottom