Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

DESPERATION & DEPRIVATION l [ Iilan l Mina ]

Now that Roxas was facing him, it was easier to see his face and lather his hair with shampoo. To get the suds out of his eyes, he swept his shampooed hair back and leaned forward to kiss the center of his head, smirking triumphantly. " I love it when you pout like that. It makes you look so adorable, " he chuckled, ruffling the boy's hair again. It was so fun washing Roxas sometimes. He had no responsibility when it came to completing his schoolwork or taking care of pets, but it was different when he had a boyfriend to tend after. Roxas returned the favor more often than he did, but it was still a fair exchange. He squeezed the blond's cheeks and pressed them together with a slight laugh, craning his head forward to plant a loud and playful kiss smack dab on Roxas' forcefully puckered lips. " Y'know, no matter what happens, I'm always gonna love ya, babe ... " he murmured, gazing at him sincerely as if he was hiding something rather ... sad. He cheered up a second after and commenced by pouring water over his head to rinse out the shampoo, filling up another bowl-full to thoroughly wash everything out.

The blonde's eyes bugged as his cheeks were pushed together and his lips were puckered up like a fish. He playfully pushed Axel's hands away after the kiss and laughed softly, wiping his lips with the back of his hand. "Ew, Axel germs." He teased, leaning forward to give him a real kiss. The boy's brow raised as Axel seemed as though he was being incredibly serious about the "no matter what happens" part of that sentence. It made Roxas feel a bit of anxiety and his heart seemed to tighten in his chest. He didn't like to think about things such as he and Axel breaking up or anything happening to either of them, it was just too painful and made him just plain sad. "I'll always love you too, Axel." He reached up for a moment and caressed the male's face for a moment before dropping his hand as the water fell upon his head, washing out the shampoo. He moved the bangs out of his face and smiled up at the red head, reaching for the bowl in his hand. "My turn now, man-bitch."

There always was a rainbow at the end of a rainstorm, and in some odd way, it worked vice versa, too. If they were going to Las Vegas, there were going to be a few consequences that he didn't want to break to Roxas. He couldn't. In short, he had lived about four years with the realization that he had Hepatitis D, which was supposed to be some sort of a chronic disease he hadn't really cared about. His parents divorced and left him to be his own guardian, and the disease was pushed back when he ignored it for two years. The third year- it popped back up a lot more seriously. Axel hated the doctor's, though, and with the crappiest job he had, how could he even dream of affording regular vaccinations ? No- there were no vaccinations available, yet there were treatments, and those were as expensive as regular chemotherapy. Axel didn't quite care, but then he had met Roxas, and he actually wanted to live. But how ? If he didn't treat it soon, it was known to spread into a latent liver cancer- one that didn't show symptoms but slowly killed in substitution. He visited a clinic once, and he had been told that his condition was already too serious and that he should visit a bigger hospital. So he did, only to be hit with a big fat bill and a dwindling percentage of survival. That medical report was stuffed somewhere in his bookcase.

He had tried saving up for his own cure, but ... it was a futile attempt to live. He was dirt poor, his parents were irresponsible- but he had Roxas. Roxas was his everything. If Roxas really had broken up with him that morning, he really would have jumped off a building. His cure was Roxas' laughter and smile, so he wanted to see it again- wanted to treat his boyfriend to something nice for a change. So he was using his two sessions of "chemotherapy" fund for two nights in Las Vegas. It was a more than fair trade. Axel reflected back on everything, then smiled a bit shakily. " Man-bitch ? " he quickly recovered with a dramatic gasp, attempting to move the bowl further up so Roxas couldn't reach it. " Roxas ! That hurt, " he sneered.

If Roxas had even a hint, some little clue about Axel having some sort of deadly disease and that he was spending the money to take him on some trip to Las Vegas, he would kill him himself. He wouldn't wait for some stupid, silly disease to do it, he would probably drown the bastard in the tub right now. How dare the stupid redhead think something such as going on a trip to Las Vegas was more important than his life? Good for Axel's sake, Roxas was blissfully ignorant to the male having something as insignificant as the sniffles. He had never even questioned the male about things such as why he lived alone when he was still in high school, he simply figured that the information was extremely private and if Axel felt like sharing then he would, until then Roxas could live without the information.

"Yes, you are my man-bitch!" He laughed, reaching for the bowl. "Axel! Gimme it!" The petite blonde demanded as he stood up in the bath and snatched the bowl from the redhead's hands, clutching it to his chest as if it was a map leading to buried treasure. "Now I am going to wash your hair and you will like it and you will be still, got it?" He had a teasing grin on his face as he sat back down in the tub and scooped some water in the bowl. "Lean over so I can get your hair you giant."

He remembered how he had been very rude at the clinic, too, but all of it had been a tough performance to conceal his fear. Why Hepatitis D ? If he had been one letter shorter, there could have been a cure. Why couldn't he have gotten Hepatitis C ? He was nowhere near the amount he needed to "fully cure" his untreatable disease, so there was no point in penny-pinching for an unobtainable cause. Roxas would probably hate him for doing this in the future, but he wanted for his boyfriend to be happy and carefree. "Forever" seemed like such a greedy word. He could only nod and agree with Roxas for now, but he knew that if the doctors had been right, he didn't have a little bite of forever to live. Roxas would be so giddy in Las Vegas, and he wanted to see that smile. He wasn't dead now, so perhaps being with Roxas lengthened his life ? Laughter was the best medicine, after all.

" Well, as ya say, master, " he joked, handing over the bowl rather willingly for someone who was about to be cruelly toyed with. It was so cute how Roxas tried to manage control over him sometimes. He was almost tempted to just lean forward and suck him off right there with how he was standing so close to him, but Axel resisted and nodded, bowing his head and smiling underneath the shadow that cast over his face. " Just keep in mind who's buying you that trip to Las Vegas, aiight ? " he teased.

"Yes, yes, I know you're buying my plane ticket, Axy. I'm very grateful and excited, now hush as I wash you." He demanded as he poured the water over the redhead's mane, smiling as the usually spiked hair now fell down flat. Roxas ran his fingers through the fire colored locks and sighed. "Your hair is so pretty." He commented, grasping the shampoo and squeezing it out in his hands, rubbing them together to create a lather and then he scrubbed it into Axel's hair and scalp. He was always taught that he needed to really scrub the shampoo into your head for it to be clean and that's just what he did, worked the shampoo into the male's shiny hair. He filled the bowl back up with water and poured it onto the redhead's hair, making sure to keep all suds out of his eyes. "There, my baby's all clean." He smiled as he let another bowl full of water cascade down his face. He tipped the male's head up with his hand and kissed Axel's lips softly, lingering for a moment as he pulled away. "We need to pack."

Axel smirked, satisfied with everything that Roxas had to say. He was deeply infatuated, and he didn't give a rat's ass if his obsession was healthy towards their relationship or not. Axel had lost most of his friends because of Roxas, but in a sense, the blond was his best friend. When they weren't being romantic and fucking each other like jackrabbits, they actually did get along like the closest buddies in existence. The redhead whined as his spiky mane fell limp and covered his face. He spat out water and tipped his chin up, pouting slightly as the blond lathered in the shampoo. He squinted to prevent the suds from getting into his eyes. Axel stayed still, though, resisting the temptation to wind his arms tightly around Roxas' legs and stay there. " Ahhh, the water's getting in my eyes ! " he complained as the final wave of water splashed over his head. His glossy crimson hair matted to his face again, and he rubbed his eyes irritably. At the next command, he willingly swayed and reached beside Roxas' legs to drain the tub, brushing his hair back with a sweep of his hand. " Eh, not much, though. Just clothes and all that shit, " he murmured, stumbling and reaching for a towel to wipe his face and dry Roxas' face, too.

Roxas smiled as Axel complained, giggling softly. He loved how the male still acted like a child when they bathed together at times, such as the splash fight and the bubbles and now even complaining as he got water in his eyes, it was so adorable. "Oh hush, it's not that bad." He ran his hand through Axel's mane and kissed the top of his forehead before he got out of the bath, dripping wet. "Yeah, we really only need like two days of clothes, we could probably fit both in one suitcase." He commented as he grasped a large towel and wrapped it around himself, drying his wet skin and opening it up, offering Axel a place of warmth with a large grin. He especially loved this part of the shower, where he and Axel shared a warm towel and dried one another off with it, snuggling close into it.

When it came to baths, Axel really warped back into his child form. He couldn't help but be a little immature around Roxas in the restroom, because he personally loved baths. Still rubbing the water from his eyes and whining about how it stung, he climbed out of the bathtub and glanced down at Roxas as the smaller boy opened a fold for him in his towel. How cute. He wrapped himself in it with a sheepish smirk and kissed the tip of his boyfriend's nose, rubbing himself dry on the blanket that caped both of their bodies. His hair was dripping, though, and he just now noticed how wet the floor was. " Aww, look whatcha did to the floor, babe ! " he whined, lifting one foot to prove how dripping wet it was. Though he had started the splash fight earlier, he wanted to tease his boyfriend by saying that he was faulty. He grabbed another towel and threw it on the floor, knowing that his previous theory that 'the water will evaporate eventually' didn't exactly work so wonderfully sometimes. He took another folded towel and ruffled his hair with it, moving quickly to dry Roxas' for fear of his baby catching a common cold.

The blonde's eyes widened as he was blamed for the complete ocean that was the bathroom floor. How dare Axel accuse him of such a heinous crime? "Excuse me? Was I the ass who started splashing my completely innocent boyfriend with water? I don't think so!" He defended himself with a stern look on his face, snatching the towel that he and Axel shared away from the accuser. As soon as his hair was dried he stomped out of the bathroom with a smile on his face, knowing that the redhead was teasing and he was as well. The boy let out a heavy sigh as he laid down in his boyfriend's bed, wrapping himself up in the towel. "Pack my bags for me, man-bitch!" Roxas called out to his boyfriend with a slight laugh, closing his eyes for a moment.

Well, they both were very much lazy, so Axel decided to leave it with his infamous "it'll evaporate eventually" theory and stepped out of the bathroom still dripping and jokingly disappointed at having lost his only source of warmth. He contemplated throwing himself on Roxas, but he realized that they barely had any time to actually pack and get to the airport. " Ehhhh ? I have to do all the packing ?! " he complained, snatching his cellphone from the bed and flicking Roxas' forehead as small payment for the work he would have to do. He decided to call a service center and order a taxi to take them to the nearest airport, because he didn't want to pay a two night's worth of parking fee to have his car there on a lot. Once he was done asking for one from a nearby service center, he looked around his room and dug out a black rolling luggage bag large enough to fit both of their things and a lot of miscellaneous stuff. He laid it open in the middle of the room, then tugged open a few of the drawers, flinging both of their shirts and pants into the suitcase. He packed pajamas, socks, boxers, extra shirts, and tank tops, then rushed into the bathroom for toiletries. " You want me to pack you some tampons, babe ? " he called from the restroom, stifling a laugh.

Roxas watched with eager eyes as the male rummaged around the room, throwing their things into the suitcase without care, his naked form a sight to behold as the blonde watched his lover's penis sway this way and that way, snickering quietly to himself. The snickering immediately died as soon as Axel asked if he wanted tampons though and he glared at the bathroom entrance. "Yes honey, pack them! I feel my period coming on and you know that means that we can't have sex!" Axel could be evil at times, insinuating that he was a female, ha! Women wished that they were Roxas, not the other way around. The male finally sat up and grabbed some clothes from the drawers that he left here and pulled them on. He wore a tight, black t-shirt, a pair of Axel's boxer-briefs, and a pair of ripped jeans that he had bought a year ago. He really needed to bring more clothes to Axel's house apparently.

Wait, no sex ? Aww, how awful ! Axel grinned in the restroom, then fetched the toiletries in a plastic Zip-loc back, throwing in an extra bottle of lubricant and flavored condoms for perks. Though he didn't really find the need for protection, there was always something good coming out of a sweetened dick, right ? When he came out with his arms stuffed full of their belongings, he glanced at Roxas who was already dressed so casually in his clothes and his own. He was probably wearing his favorite boxers because they were the most comfortable ! " If you wear too tight of clothes, they're actually gonna hit on you over there, " he huffed, throwing Roxas a flimsy white jacket that would surely sag a little. He didn't want anybody to get the wrong idea that they were merely friends. He wanted the world to know that they were together and that Roxas was off-limits ! He would forever be off-limits. Forever. Axel tugged on a pair of checkered crimson boxers and slipped into a pair of black jeans, wearing a loose but stylish white logo tee and a waiter vest on top of that.

The blonde rolled his eyes at Axel's accusations. People were never going to hit on him, not when the sexy redhead was around to distract everyone with his good looks. "You're nuts and this jacket is hideous." He said plainly, checking out the white jacket. "It doesn't even fit me! I remember this jacket!" He let the horrid thing fall to the bed as he went to pick out one of his, well, the only jacket that he had in Axel's closet. "Better." He said as he picked out a snug black jacket, folding it into the suitcase. "You look smashing." He said with a grin, adjusting the male's waiter jacket so that it fit perfectly. He leaned up and pressed a kiss to the male's lips, pulling away with a smile. "Are we ready?"

Axel marginally frowned as Roxas threw his jacket over the side of his bed and called it hideous, exclaiming that it was oversized. That was the entire point, wasn't it ? He didn't want Roxas to boast his slim and petite figure to every street predator out there ! He wanted something to sag below his waist so it looked like he didn't have much of a body so rapists would think twice before snatching him clear from view. He was all right- he looked threatening enough with his icy emerald eyes and fiery red hair to ward off anyone who would so think of hitting on him, but Roxas was just a bunch of ... adorableness and fluff. He stared at Roxas fix his vest and plant a kiss on his lips, then he snagged the hood and draped it over his boyfriend's head, tightening the strings with a chuckle as it scrunched up his face. " I don't want you getting raped in Las Vegas, " he mumbled, looking around. Should he pack some food ? ... But he was so lazy. " I should style my hair, " he sighed, running a hand through his wet hair. He almost never left home without spiking it up, which was why he had included his gel in their luggage.

Raped? The boy's brow raised at this word. Why the hell would he get raped? Axel worried way too much, it wasn't like Roxas' body was a siren song to any gay male in the surrounding area, it may be to Axel, but certainly not to anyone else! "Who is going to rape me Axel, honestly? You'll be by my side the entire time and it's not like I'm flaunting anything, I'm just wearing my clothes." He said as he attempted to free his head from the confines of the cloth prison. "You're so mean to me!" He called out as he finally shook his head free. "You want to style your hair?" The blonde sighed, running his hand through his own wet mane. "I'm not styling the mess that's on my head so you don't get to do yours. We're going to look like shit together." He grinned at his boyfriend, taking his hand. "C'mon, I wanna get there already!"

He wasn't too fond of the "bright" idea of having Roxas flaunt his body down the streets like a trophy. He had heard that Las Vegas citizens were natural predators, and it was his sole duty to protect his one and only from sexual harm ! He would be there to beat off the crazy people, but he didn't want so much as a stare down where his boyfriend's cute ass was. " They'll rape you. I know it. My senses are tingling, " he complained, trying to find some way for Roxas to cover up a bit more so he would feel more at ease. Maybe once they would get to the Las Vegas airport, he'd force something on him to make him look less attractive- if that was possible. As Roxas grabbed his hand and jerked him to the side, he pointed towards their luggage. " Whoa, calm down, babe. I can't go out looking like this ! " he huffed, kneeling beside their bag to grab his handy bottle of gel. Right there and then, he messed with his mane, making it look close to what he usually made it look like. When it moved into shape, he used the leftover goop on his hands to make Roxas' hair into something of a masterpiece. " All right. Now we can go after I fetch my wallet and cellphone, " he murmured.

Roxas erupted into a small fit of laughter. Axel's rape senses were tingling? What the hell? He wasn't going to get raped! What didn't his boyfriend understand about this? If anyone tried anything he'd simply either beat the shit out of them or run like hell and if neither of those worked he had Axel there with him! He groaned as Axel made him wait for him to style his goddamn hair. Honestly, between Axel's hair and his hips of steel he swore that he had at least a little bit of female in him, just a bit. "Ah! What the hell!" The boy complained as Axel ran the sticky goop into his hair as well, probably making it look even worse than it already did. Right now he didn't care though, all he cared about was getting on that plane and getting their asses to Las Vegas. "Wallet and cellphone?" He questioned, running to the bedside stand and grabbing both of their cellphones and wallets. "Here." He said, throwing both of Axel's belongings at him. "Are we ready nowwww~?" The boy whined, a frown upon his face.

Axel had actually made Roxas' hair look decent ! He swept his bangs back with one final brush of his palm over his forehead and hoped that every spike was in place. Axel had been styling his hair for so long that he didn't necessarily need a mirror to achieve a perfect hairstyle for the day. " Ah, you look gorgeous. I actually made you look a bit better, " he chuckled, finding it absolutely adorable how Roxas was so sensitive and impatient now. He was glad that his boyfriend was looking forward to the long trip there, though. He caught his cellphone and wallet and shoved them both into his back pockets, picking the handle of the zipped suitcase up. He scanned the apartment as a last minute check to see if they were missing anything- nothing- he supposed they were set. " Yes, we're ready ~ " he chimed, tapping Roxas' eager ass forward and shooing him out of the door, locking it behind him with his set of keys. The taxi was already waiting in the lot, and as they came towards the vehicle, the driver helped load the luggage in the drunk and escorted them inside. " Hey mister- you gotta pillow or somethin' around here ? My baby needs somethin' to get comfortable with on the ride there, " he murmured, having Roxas slide in first as the driver passed back a small cushion to the redhead who in turn handed it to his boyfriend.

Roxas grinned wide as soon as Axel said they were ready. He was already more than impatient to get his ass to the city of Elvis impersonators and drunken weddings. "Great!" He exclaimed as the other male pushed his plump rear forward and out the front door, the taxi cab already waiting for them. He blushed as soon as his boyfriend asked the driver for a cushion for him, embarrassed beyond belief. "Axel, my ass doesn't hurt that bad." He whispered into his ear, kissing his neck softly. "But thank you for the consideration of my rear." He said with a smile as he pulled away, sticking the pillow under his bum. While the majority of his ass didn't hurt, his sensitive entrance was a bit sore from Axel's rough and frequent fucking. It happened often, the throbbing of his hole, but the temporary pleasure he got from his lover was more than worth it.

(I'm off to bed! G'night Mina! :] )

Leather seats were uncomfortable, so it was better for Roxas to be sitting on a cushion the entire way. Axel had promised him that he would be the protector of his health, right ? Grinning as he shut the car's door, he leaned forward and murmured, " LAX Airport, please. Step on it, too- we're kinda late and I don't wanna wait in that damned place for another flight. " Thankfully, the driver was a carefree and chipper man, so he didn't take Axel's rude orders to heart and chimed in with an accented 'yessir', automatically and smoothly driving out of their lane. The redhead leaned back, but kept his head slightly arched forward so the seat wouldn't mess up his hair. It seemed like forever since he had actually taken a trip out of their dull hometown and into somewhere new. Las Vegas would be very different than their cozily populated town, and losing Roxas made him all the more nervous. What if the blond found some other punkish guy who looked better than him there ? Roxas didn't know any better- he had only seen and compared the ugly guys here to a seemingly handsome Axel. Yes, he was pretty hot, but there was always a 'hotter' out there somewhere. Axel chewed on his lower lip and glanced out the window, sighing as the blurred scenery passed them.

The boy reached over and grasped Axel's hand in his own, lacing their fingers together. He was truly excited about visiting a new city, a freaking huge new city at that. Their small, pathetic little town was nothing compared to a densely populated on such as Las Vegas. This got him thinking on the same same track that Axel was thinking, what if the other male found someone better looking than him? A skinner male with a bigger ass and a better personality? In their small town Roxas was undeniably the best looking gay boy for Axel to choose from, not that there were really many options though. There was always that kid Jesse, but he sort of had some acne problems and wasn't the most fit boy in town. In Las Vegas however, there would be drunk gay guys all over the place and they were from all over, everyone went to Las Vegas, it was literally a melting pot of attractive people from all over the world! He gripped Axel's hand tighter as they got closer and closer to the airport, moving closer so that he was snuggled into his body. There was no way in hell that his boyfriend was going to get interested in anyone else, not on his watch. "I love you." He whispered to the male, leaning up to kiss his cheek softly, pulling away with a smile.

It seemed as if both of them had their own personal problems with going to such a bustling city like Las Vegas. Axel would probably end up picking one or two fights there, but there were no rules in such a pow-wow town. There were casinos, alcohol, sex, and a whole bunch of gamblers all grouped in one metropolitan city of fluorescent lights. There was no telling what might happen to Roxas there, or who he might like in terms of a significant other. He hoped the blond wouldn't be as stupid as he was in the club with the fat cheerleader. Roxas was his- if he was to go by elementary terms, he would probably claim that he had found him first. He had spent countless nights tossing and turning to think of a romantic proposal idea that the blond couldn't reject. He had spent two solid years with this kid, and he wasn't letting some Las Vegas douche snatch him away ! This was their honeymoon, after all. When Roxas snuggled into his side, he welcomed him by wrapping an arm around his shoulders, pressing a soft kiss to his forehead in response to his innocent peck on the cheek. " I love you too, Roxas, " he murmured quietly, moving up the other boy's thigh with his free hand.

" You two are a cute couple, " the driver chortled, glancing at them through his rear view mirror, " It's good to see a relationship that's not awkward for once. "

The taxi driver's comment made the blonde smile wide, he always loved hearing compliments about how close he and Axel seemed, it just gave him that extra bit of confidence that assured him that he and Axel would be together for as long as they live and possibly even after that, depending on which church you went to. It was also nice that the taxi driver wasn't some homophobic asshole who would force the two of them out of the cab because they were a couple. "Yeah, our relationship is anything but awkward." He said with a slight laugh, relaxing into Axel's side as he rested his head on the male's bicep. "We just celebrated our two year anniversary a few weeks ago." He said with a smile, looking up to Axel with his blue eyes. "What about you? Do you have a significant other?" Roxas always felt strange when he asked people if they had a partner, he never liked to use the term significant other, but people, especially males, got offended or freaked out a bit if he asked if they had a boyfriend or girlfriend. Being politically correct was some tricky shit.

" Yeah, anythin' but awkward. I'm takin' him on a trip to Las Vegas. Aren't I so nice and romantic ? " he bragged, nuzzling his nose into the top of Roxas' head and breathing in his scent with an exaggerated exhale. For some odd reason, he loved sniffing his boyfriend because he always smelled like soap. Sometimes, when he wore his clothes, the boy had his scent on him. He wore light cologne, but Axel actually preferred to smell more like soap or baby lotion if anything. He wasn't so interested about the driver's relationship- per say, but since Roxas was polite enough to strike up a conversation, he guessed he had no right to start groping the blond right there in the middle of their small talk. He did constantly stroke the other boy's thigh, though, traveling higher occasionally when he felt Roxas didn't notice it. He was horny again, but that wasn't a real surprise.

" Yeah, that's real romantic- Las Vegas is a nice place if you know what to see and do. I'd advise for the both of you to be careful, though. There's no telling what might happen to a couple of young teenagers like you two. " the driver sighed, staring straight forward at the freeway road stretched out in front of them. " Ah, that's not for me. Love is just an illusion, don't you think ? It's not exactly real. " he explained, setting the mile counter to zero again.

Back
Top Bottom