Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dance Macabre (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

She whined before covering her mouth and rocking her hips slowly, just wanting him to use her already. Why did he have to work so much now? Where did all that free time go?

In another thought, how thrilling. She could hear every time he struggled, every hitch in the breath that he managed to hide from the phone.

God, she just wanted him to push her over something and fuck her until he passed out. She had been spying on him too much, she was turning into a whore.

He might not have heard her. He might not have cared, because it seemed to crawl on forever. She knew she was going to break and she knew it would happen soon. Moments away, on the brink, and then finally, in her haze, she barely heard him end the call.

She let out a sigh of relief before moving her hips quickly again, not daring to hide her sounds anymore, "O-Oh my God~~"

"Y-You feel...so good, Koda~! Y-You're stretching me out~!" That's what they said, right? She couldn't really remember right now.

He pushed his chair back, and quickly pulled her out from under the desk. He forced her head down into the carpet and slammed into her ruthlessly.

She only became louder, lost in the intense pleasure he forced her through, nails scrapping against the floor as her walls felt like they would swallow him whole.

Everything about her in this position just drove him more insane; the arch of her back, the fullness of her ass, even seeing his cock slip in and out of her pushed him close and closer.

She melted, sinking into the floor before pushing herself back up a bit, "Good, you are so much better than my husband...~❤️"

Back
Top Bottom