Dance Macabre (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

He grunted and held his stomach. "N-No, probably my breakfast.. o-or I dunno some dust.. fuck.." he said.

"I-I don't wanna be a party pooper, I haven't seen you guys in a bit.." he said. "B-But, maybe we catch up another time, yeah?" He asked, reaching to discreetly tangle his fingers in her hair.

She arched and swallowed him as far as she possibly could and sat still, letting her tongue work as she stuffed his cock down her throat.
"Shit man, ok. Maybe we'll go out next time." Tony offered.

Once they were gone, and he heard the car leave, he sat back and suddenly let out a loud cry of bliss.

He panted hard, shuddering. "F..Fuck..~" he gasped before forcing her down to the base with a loud moan.

She grunted and went back to working him like she needed him to live. Her tongue wrapped around his sack again as she worked him quickly, desperately.

He bit his shirt, staring down at her with hazy eyes as he moaned and grunted. "N-Ngh, Layla f-fuck..~!!"

She looked up at him with her glassy eyes and moaned loudly, the sound slightly muffled by his cock as she reached to run her nails up his abs slowly.

Her tongue played with his sack as she worked faster to get him off, loving the heat his cock resonated and how it pulsed with desire.

She couldn't wait. Didn't want to wait. She wanted it now. But there was not much more she could do, so she kept her pace.

He suddenly forced her down to the base as he climaxed hard, flooding her throat with a massive load.

She swallowed it easily and didn't move until he wanted her to. But God, was she aching for him. Burning for him. She didn't remember wanting any man so badly before.

She pulled back with a wet gasp and moved up to kiss him deeply, pushing her long tongue into his mouth.

Her tongue played with his before she pulled away slowly, "I-I...I'm sorry, sweetie...~ I don't know what c-came over me...~"

Back
Top Bottom