Dance Macabre (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

"A-Ah...! O-Oh, sweetie, I'm sorry! I-I didn't even realize...!" She panicked, "A-Are you ok? You aren't upset, are you?"

"I really need to stop doing that.." She said, hovering her hand over his cheek in an affectionate gesture, "You're sure you're ok...?"

His fingers sank through her hand and she gave a soft smile, "Ok...if it ever makes you uncomfortable or anything, try and snap me out of it...I'd feel bad if you had to ask a witch for help.."

After a couple months of cleaning and repairing, the house was in a good enough state to have company. And he loved having Layla's companionship, but other interaction would have been nice.

"So, this is the place, huh?" Tony asked, looking around with a smile. Arthur gave a slow approving nod.
"Looks good, man."

"Well, what kinda grub ya got, I'm hungry!" Arthur said as he moved to the kitchen. Layla was watching from the attic, having a good vantage in a shadowed spot to see who these people were inside their home.

She remembered him mentioning he would have friends over, she didn't mind him having company. She just didn't like hiding, but it would scare them if she appeared. She frowned softly, wishing she could be with Koda like she used to when she was alive with her husband.
W̷̩̅h̷̛̛̥̻̳y̵̨̖͋͑͜ ̷̹͎͑d̸̡̍î̸̪̜͎̄̑d̴͎̆ ̶̨̧̖͠͝ḧ̸͙̫̽͠e̷̡͇̳͋̈́ ̶̯̲͙̽̚h̸̝̤͐͒̚ä̴̻̳̮͊v̴͙̭̗̈ẹ̶͓͌̑ ̷̟̦̱̾t̶̹͝o̵̲͋̑̾ ̶̫͈͂̐̇k̷̨͍̒̌i̵̮̯͝ĺ̵̘͗͐ľ̶͎̇͠ ̸̩͓̒̾̑m̷̤͊ḙ̵͌̽͘?̵̛͚̂̽
She jerked backwards, eyes wide in fear. There it was again, that terrifying voice in the back of her head. She didn't like that it was getting louder, saying things she didn't understand.

"Koda..." Layla whispered, sticking out of the wall beside him, "I don't mean to be rude, sweetie, I'm glad you're with your friends...but they won't be here long, will they...?"

She shook her head, "I don't like hiding, is all...I'll want to bond with you and that will scare them away.."

How could she bide her time? Memories were vaguely unpleasant, and dangerous with what she ended up doing

Back
Top Bottom