Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Those Who Withstand the Storm (CasualVelociraptor x Frozen Princess)

Erin's admission emboldened Alice to growl, "Then perhaps it's you who will need to work fast!" With that, Alice began kissing, sucking, and licking more insistently on her stiffening curtains while her fingers were rewarded with a wet squelching upon finding a new home in Erin's depths.

Perhaps, she thought, the fact that Erin was so unsure of herself here as opposed to her usually high and mighty nature, might in fact make her human after all. There might be a chance, as a result, for Alice to exploit that weakness, and so Alice's tongue probed that hot, wet gap in the great detective's armor as deep as she could to make her moan, thereby cracking some of Alice's own armor.

And with June taking a nap, Alice realized that she was gaining all this knowledge by herself. After all, there was no better kind of experience than going fingers- and tongue-on with someone while listening to them fall apart for you, encourage you to keep going, or try something new.

Erin’s sounds also helped Alice back off when needed to prevent the little woman in her thrall from feeling relief too soon. Still, a devious idea for extra credit entered her head with regard to the older Brandywine sister, even as Alice did things to Erin- and loudly so- that would easily be heard by the younger sibling.

As Alice firmly took Erin's jogging hips in one hand and bent Glascinte's legs back in order to bring Erin's ripe fruit to her hungry mouth, she played with June's nipples with her free hand in an effort to start to get her poor, very deprived body close to pleasure without having to touch the bruised areas. Plus, whenever Alice needed to say something like, "Oh yeah, you really like corrupting innocent young women, don't you? You're making me such a slut and I love that I feel that way around you and the Brandywines," she could take those digits away to help support Erin's ass or spank it while ravaging her pussy.

That casual walk over to Alice with pipe in hand, the way Erin had sucked on it for a long while, the gentle sigh as she rolled her corset off her shoulders...even if Erin hadn't said point blank that Alice would be rewarded with carnal knowledge, Alice had one final revelation: that Erin had given away her game the entire day and won it without saying a word.

And Alice revealed her game without saying a word by kneeling back up with her legs under her to deprive Erin of Alice's smooth bush that Erin's mouth had been gardening for a while but give Alice and Erin an opportunity to make out some more, with the taste of Alice's and Erin's juices mingling between them now. She moved her legs over June's face instead, to perhaps rouse her into teaming up against Erin with her musk.

Finally, Alice panted, "Now you're fucking mine," kissing Erin's face, neck, breasts, and tummy on the way down to kneeling on the floor, with only her arms and head now on the bed and very tightly curled between Erin's nooks and crannies. Whether she knew it or not, that would bring Alice's vagina into direct line of sight with Crystal through the crack in the floor. The most nubile of them all, who up until this point had only experienced pleasure from hands for a few minutes at a time.

"Cum for me, Erin! Please, I need you to squirt all over your apprentice's face," Alice yelled before diving into Erin's gaping hole for the final time, having teased it for far longer than Erin had thought she would last. (She wasn't quite sure whether she just meant apprentice in terms of sex or wanted to be her apprentice detective.) Once Erin released for her, Alice sat on Erin's face for a few minutes, hanging on to June's breasts while painting Erin's face with her own viscous excitement.

Last edited:
Erin's eye's we're already almost fully rolled back in her head with the attention to her pussy she hadn't had in years. Unlike with Crystal, she knew exactly who was giving her this kind of attention. "Alice..." She would moan, sometimes face buried in Alice's sex.

With a renewed vigor she hadn't really ever felt with her previous lover, she began to do many of the same things to Alice, except for the extreme fingering, although she did attempt several times before settling on using her tongue as the finger.

Alice would notice that June was better at probing with her tongue, but Erin made up for that in the kisses and licks in an attempt to drive Alice to the same precipice she herself was nearing. All too soon, just as Erin knew she was close, it came to a halt with Alice again switching positions. This time with her lips against Erin's as a second round of making out began.

June stirred at the smell of Alice's womanly musk in her face, and almost seemingly on instinct, lapped at it like a thirsty cat to cream.

June stirred fully upon Alice once again focussing her attention on Erin, who by now had a constant erotic moan escaping from her throat the likes she'd never experienced.

Erin would continue almost purring "Alice, oh Alice, OHHHH Alice!" over and over as this time rewarding her with what she was asking for.

Crystal, meanwhile, enjoying her own show, moaned out a little louder than she'd have liked, "Sweet Penelope Ann!!!" Having had her own orgasm, causing her whole body to shake, before collapsing into the door leading to the ramp (where she was, not the floor below) pushing the door open and falling in quite breathless, and sweaty, panting heavily. She blushed as she realized she'd unintentionally intruded.

Only Erin would recognize the moaned name, love still unrequited since the generator at the Brandywine Estate was damaged (but repairable with light and the right parts). However, that wasn't what seemed to have raised her ire. "Who bloody forgot to make sure the door was fully shut?" Not that she was really mad. More embarrassed than anything.

Erin's moans, June's intermittent attentions to her pussy (as well as her heaving breasts ending up occasionally beneath Alice's hands), the thrill of making the sexy detective her plaything, and then the best orgasm of Alice's life all over said detective's face while basically fucking Erin's lips nearly made Alice's mind melt in a way that she hadn't since she'd first fantasized about Elizabeth.

Which meant that even the young journalist always with her ear low to the ground for leads didn't hear Crystal furiously masturbating herself until she screamed out the name of someone named Penelope Ann who she clearly had a crush on. Alice was a little bit startled to hear someone be so amorous while spying on them but was also very glad that this was happening in the remote woods far from the prying ears and ears of the Church or the Imperial Eye. She was pretty sure she was going to have to give the survival talk that Elizabeth had given her just before everything fell apart, which had been made in response to Alice's vocal self-pleasuring and moaning of Elizabeth's name. From then on, Alice had been quiet as a mouse...

...until today.

Alice then threw on a highly revealing bathrobe with a knowing smirk as she gave one parting spank each to both Erin and June while chuckling, "Certainly not me" by way of playfully punishing one of them for the mistake. "I'll go make sure little Crystal stays in bed this time. Meanwhile, Erin...maybe you can just suck on June's tits while she does whatever else you might like. You'll see why." She then closed the door behind her with a wink.

Look at yourself, Alice thought with another, more internal snicker. How the hell did you learn all that so fast?! Four years of boiling over enthusiasm, probably, as Erin's red and throbbing snatch had experienced just minutes ago.

She then pushed through Crystal's door with the slightest of ease, because the tiny, buxom girl had forgotten to close her own door, and then sat on the bed.

"Hey Crystal...you don't have to tell me who Penelope Ann is, but...you must really like her, to be screaming while jilling yourself to your sister fooling around with all of us like that." That led Alice to privately speculate what else June might have helped Crystal learn growing up...and then promptly put that to bed, since she had no hard evidence for that. "So, I'd like to get to know her like you do, because whoever she is better feel lucky as fuck that a nymph like you has a crush on her."

Crystal sighed, with a light smile, and looked away. "I just tried. Our copier is down because shrapnel from the airplane and autocycle are lodged in it's generator." A shrug. "Easy enough fix with the right parts and light to see what I'm doing. Preferably daylight." Crystal would have to be a genius to be able to fix a damaged generator. She looked at Alice again. "So... She doesn't even know. Ms. Glascinte knows her as Wiggins. Probably knows more about her, than she knows about herself. Mainly because she already knew about my crush on Wiggins. Yeah, I have a major crush on that Baker Street Irregular. I don't care that she's a street person. She's athletic, smart, resourceful... Has connections all over Radiant City with people of various means, she even knew our parents. Maybe that's when and why I fell hard for her." A shrug and sigh. "I'm sure if she knew... I think that's why Erin told me to confess to Wiggins. I wish I could."

Last edited:
“A fellow street gal, eh? I can see why you like her already. Let me guess, was she a paperfly?” Alice wondered with a grin. It wasn’t uncommon for street folk like Wiggins- and Alice herself, who had gotten her signature green floppy newsboy cap flying for the South Bend Spectator, which she would later write for- to make a quick note or two delivering papers via parkour and the SkyTram, which Erin had refused to get on with Alice earlier.

No matter what profession Wiggins took before creating the Irregulars, Alice knew it was a lonely, dangerous and painful life, of the kind that didn’t allow many people in. Alice had had to give up Edward for that reason. Even thinking about it now made her grief over him spring up fresh, and empathize deeply with Wiggins, while also being happy that Penelope Ann would soon be getting a love she previously didn’t know existed.

“Well,” Alice smiled as she rubbed Crystal’s shoulders, “first things first is to repair your copier tomorrow. Then, I don’t suggest writing out how you feel. Instead, use the scroll to ask to meet with her someplace private and special to the both of you, and then tell her. She’ll see more in your eyes, in your smile, in your tone as you confess your feelings than any scrolls could ever properly convey.” She sighed with familiarity as she remembered her diaries…

Last edited:
Crystal finally shrugged. "Maybe? I do know she barks 'Extra, Extra' on the street corner and delivers the Imperial Courier or sells them on the street corner, so she's likely a Newsy instead. I do know her newsboy cap isn't that shade of green, Brandywine Vintners is just on the edge of Inventor's Green, y'see. It's her side job, or so she says."

Crystal agreed, and admitted that she would have to scrounge for working pieces, but wouldn't know what exactly she needed to fix the generator until dawn's early light. She then smuggled into her more in a sisterly way, since she was kind of siding with Erin that Wiggins needed to be told how she felt, because right now, because Crystal hadn't told her how she felt, Crystal thought her love was unrequited. That she was afraid she might be considered too good for her. "And maybe I should also let her know what happened here, and we don't exactly have a decent place ourselves, right now. Just so she can't say she's not worthy of me. I don't think that should count anyway."

They would sleep like that until just at the crack of dawn, and the first crowing of the roosters that lived near the lake. The Brandywine sisters would at least have fresh eggs to cook, as long as someone went to gather them... Or teach Erin how to... Which Pearl would be oh so very glad to do.

Crystal would wake Alice up, would dress quietly, and take her to the building where the copier was, show the generator and start taking inventory. She put her goggles down over her eyes as she looked. "Well, for starters, we need a new cover lid. Preferably of stronger stuff, if we can find a section of the plane's hood that could be shaped to it.... Oh I see part of the problem already. I've got tools inside here somewhere, and if I carefully remove the shrapnel, replace those coils, and fix or replace the rotor," she looked at Alice, "preferably replace it." Back to the coiler's generator, "It should work fine as long as it's not overused. At least until, I can't believe I'm saying this, we can afford to replace it altogether. It's not quite as bad as I thought!" She smiled at Alice as she got up, went to a cabinet for her tools and asked, "Can you find those things I asked for? I can at least remove the shrapnel and broken parts while you search. I mean, if you don't mind."

Last edited:
"I know exactly what you mean," Alice beamed as she held the very naked Crystal through her layers of silk pyjamas. "The Newsies' shade of light, sunny green was gotten on the ground, while my side, the Paperflies, we pioneered dark, earthy green, you see. Because light green was for the newspapers that really don't need to be delivered in like, a day. Like a weekly summary paper, you know? Or whaling almanacs. Or fashion magazines. You know, the kind of thing that people like to take their time reading, you feel?" As in, rich folk.

"That's probably what she sells to this day, because it's consistent, safe money. Not knocking that, and I get it...but dark green gave you the courage to push your mind and body beyond what you ever thought possible. To feel exhilarated as you delivered the news in a day or for people literally trapped in upstairs living. All that is for people to be informed that day of what is happening, you see? It was how I felt alive!”

"The downside is that, whether Newsy or Paperfly, that kind of life is...very mobile," Alice said into Crystal's neck. "Forgive me if this is uncouth of me to ask, but does she actually have a place to stay? And if so, is she getting three square? You don't have to tell me these things, but as long as you know Wiggins' deal, then you can be confident she'll be okay."

Then Alice fell asleep next to the naked, buxom, nubile Crystal and held her gently through the night. She knew that Crystal would mean nothing by this but emotional reassurance, sensually communicated through her skin to Alice's robe and then radiated into Alice's own skin and her heart. But that was all that Alice needed to start having her entire body craving that kind of touch from Crystal. And other kinds as well. If only Crystal wasn't already spoken for...but oh well. Love in all its forms still delighted Alice, especially now that this wasn't from a book. After being woken up and getting the unique pleasure of watching Crystal dress, Alice dressed back in her garb from last night, as she had nothing else to wear until she got back to her flat.

"I'll do you one better," Alice beamed at Crystal once the posh Brandywine bowled her over with her knowledge of parts for the generator and copier. "If you give me the shrapnel pieces and a carriage, I can go into town, find a competent remachiner, and give them the specifications of whatever it is you may need. I negotiated with them all the time when parts of my Goliath were blown out and needed to be reconstituted from something that others would scrap."

Last edited:
Crystal didn't know Wiggins or her motley crew of ragged street people THAT well, so could only shrug. She never thought to ask Wiggins where she stayed, but it had to be somewhere with access to a copier. Despite their appearance, all of Wiggins gang didn't look underfed. If anything, there was one guy who actually could stand to trim down, but since he, and some lithe girl named Crissy (this is the gang's Crystal) who knew kogakikji, served as the gangs strong arms, who was she to say anything? If it works, don't fix it.

In the morning, Crystal got to work removing the shrapnel and the two damaged coils. She also pulled out the rotor and put the items separate. After gathering the parts together in a wrap of sorts, using a dirty tarpaulin, and an old crate for the shrapnel, she gave Alice the size and specifications for the cover. "It has to be like those new-fangled hoods, where you can get in both sides to fix the generator. Usually you see them on planes, and I think yours had one of those dual hinged hoods before Jacinth blew it to the Void and back. That's the kind of lid that would work best for the generator. I could get access to both sides without removing the lid fully." She tapped her fingers against her cheek. "Transportation, transportation... I could hitch a horse to the wagon, because I'm afraid my birthday present is... Currently engine and wheel less. I have a newer horseless carriage, but I'm fiddling with it. Trying to reinforce the wheels, shock system, and engine to go faster than a mere 25 miles per hour. Hey, I didn't know our world was going to fall apart, okay?"

Meanwhile, Pearl raised Erin good and proper, "Get up, lazy bones! With June outta commission due to a fighting fish," she glared at her twin sister, daring her to argue schematics, "It behooves you to help gather eggs for breakfast! Up. Get dressed, chores to do!"

Erin groaned about needing five more minutes, and was roughly yanked out of bed by an irritated Pearl.

Last edited:
"Okay, so...if I'm understanding correctly, Crystal," Alice said while screwing her brows together in deep thought, "if I help you finish working on your autocarriage with the remnants of 'my' plane"- since technically Alice had borrowed a military plane without asking and it probably cost more than her flat, so she was lucky the Army hadn't liquidated that to pay for it, and instead gone for Erin's autocycle- "I can then use that to get into town with the shrapnel (that I hope I can store somewhere- I don't know if this thing has a trunk of any kind or not) to repair the generator. Got it, gotcha." That wasn't actually what Crystal had been saying, but Alice liked putting two problems together to come up with a solution.

"Then would you mind terribly if I borrowed a mechanic outfit?" Alice asked. "It's been a minute since I ever repaired anything more complex than my door alarm." Two years, to be precise, when she used to have the skills to repair a Goliath in motion while hanging upside down. Usually by her feet.

When she came back, Alice wiped her brow with relief while saying, "Phew! It is warm out today. Alright, let's get to work."

Crystal nodded and pointed to where three uniforms that looked similar hung, before shaking her head at the sudden help. "Here I thought I was going to have to put everything back together myself." She likewise changed, since she hadn't yet, yet surprisingly there wasn't a single smudge on her dress.

Crystal then led the way to a different hangar and went in through the human door, and lit a few oil lamps. She waved to the car up on blocks. "I was just about to put the springs in. The wheels are those things stacked upon each other, it was a prototype as is, and I was even told by Octavia Richards I could experiment with it. I was to send her a copy of any modifications." She shrugged. "Better shocks and a tweaking of the engine. As you can see by just looking at the wheels, she already made them of better rubber and stronger spokes. She knows I'm a tinkerer. Father had to have mentioned that as Mother didn't like I wanted to be a mechanic."

Soon, about another hour later, all the parts were back together and the car was ready for action. "The crate of shrapnel, as well as the coils and rotor, should fit easily in those two boxes that serves as a boot. Now where's that spare? Oh, yes. Hasn't come yet. She's to send it, but right now is trying to market this. Mostly for the well off." She patted a fender. "Although you saw what I was doing in the long chest, to get more whale oil into the system, I wouldn't push the engine over say 30. I really didn't have time to test things like I want." She pointed to a gauge on the board inside. "There's your speedometer thing. Remember, you've got the only vehicle we have, and although it does look like two can sit on this seat, I wouldn't really want to crowd you, unless you want me with you. So please... Be careful with this. Otherwise, we will be back to horse and wagon." She then handed the specs for the lid for the generator. "I just hope everything can fit in the boxes coming back as well. You still want to go this route, or should we hitch up a horse and wagon anyway?"

Screenshot_20220925-173510.png

Alice chuckled by way of teasing Crystal, because she was a little embarrassed that it had been two years since she last saw the inside of one (and it had been a Goliath, whose engine was the size of three of but also eager to learn from this remarkable younger woman, "Engines are certainly different from when I was a kid. And if you are in correspondence with the Octavia Richards at such a young age, I think you can get a great position working at the cutting edge of technology at Richards Aviation, or another one of her companies."

Alice fumed a little to herself since she'd been aged to a grown woman by war, and it seemed like Crystal would get everything she wanted without any effort, but in any event... "This is also a lot of effort to go to for Penelope Ann, and you oughta let her know it," Alice added with a playful slap on Crystal's bum while they both embarked onto the auto and Alice learned everything she could about the speedometer and the various controls. "I can't wait to meet her and see what the fuss is all about."

Sergeant Guthrie, ever the soldier, kept a strong grip on her revolver with her left hand and strapped her scattergun to her back with her right, able to reach it from over her back in the event of an emergency that required deadly force to deal with. But her right hand was deftly able to steer. After all, Goliaths were also operated by a wheel and four levers, one for each of the legs. At the same time. Actually, driving while darting her eyes to the left looking for danger came easily to her.

Crystal nodded. "Oh. It's definitely that Richards, but I'm more interested in her automotive division. Cars, bikes, trikes like those motorbikes with sidecars, maybe trains eventually."

She had to huff a bit at Alice saying to tell Wiggins what she would go through for the leader of Erin's street gang of informers. "I'm in correspondence with her... Okay, granted I'm not exactly completely on the up and up about who I am, but she already thinks she's not worthy, or I could do better, or some other rubbish like that. What do I need to do to tell her she is good enough? Hit her with a two by four? We like each other. Isn't that enough?"

Crystal sighed as she got in the passenger side. "I'm already thinking that a lot of these things aren't expected to go really fast, but doors might not be a bad idea either. What do you think? I mean 30 IS about the speed of a horse at full gallop, unless it's a racehorse, of course." A shrug. "People get hurt or killed falling off those things. There's gotta be some kinda safety measure for these things. They don't have brains to stop themselves if the driver falls out."

Crystal really wanted Alice's opinions. The drive to the city would be uneventful, seeing people would only stare at the prototype contraption, seeing it was unlike anything else. Four wheels instead of legs or only three wheels tops, no need for tracks, and a lot of other things making it a unique look. "So where are we going for this friend of yours that could get the parts to fix the copier?"

They had no idea that Crystal would not be on the return trip...

(End post)

"Oh, man, if you can ever get an in-person meeting with her"- somehow, Empress Emily Caldwell herself was less elusive than Octavia in that regard- "then I'd love to test out any vehicle she could throw at me and give my feedback on how an auto locking system similar to that of Goliaths in the event of enemy capture might help that problem you mentioned. Planes, cars, those new Mini Goliaths she's developing in conjunction with the Army! The sky's the limit, literally, with her, and she's been such an inspiration to us all."

And a masturbatory subject to many as well. Men who imagined themselves in the place of her most famous ex Jareth Williams, for sure, but also women and those of other gender persuasions who knew the truth through the grapevine of her sexcapades with anyone that moved.

"What do you mean, you're not on the up and up?" Alice wondered a moment later with a frown. "You've gotta be honest about who you are, and what you like about her that's not her body. That'll cure her of that whole 'Woe is me, I am not worthy' bit right quick."

Crystal made a face. "My family makes wine and cooking brandy, with the latter being the main reason for our popularity. Some of the most big name chefs use that in their cooking. All three of the other Brandywine families are rich vintners, so all she knows is we're one of the four Brandywine Vintners. I've done some checking, and we're actually shirt tail relations to two of them, and not related in any way to the other. Mom's maiden name was Brandywine. There you are. One is mom's relations, the other is dad's. We might not be related to the third, we just share the name and vocation. If it wasn't by marriage, we might not have even been related to the one family."

Crystal looked pensive as she was asked what besides her looks drew her to Penelope Ann Wiggins. Without even thinking first, she said, "Easy. Her accent, intelligence and leadership abilities. I've already remarked to her about two of them. Some people who seem to drop their 'H's because of their accents tend to be self-conscious about it. Even if that's the reason you like them... Or rather, ONE of the reasons. I think I'd still like her without it, but the fact she has it, makes her even more unique in my eyes." She shook her head, "I won't even try to copy it. Out of respect."

As they arrived at the destination, there would be no need to take notice of the horse drawn wagon with goods covered by a tarpaulin, as if it hadn't been for the prototype vehicle, that would have been how Alice and Crystal would have come.

While Alice would deal with the transactions needed, Crystal would be grabbed, flung in the back of the wagon and under the tarp and the horse and wagon gone by the time Alice would be back out to the vehicle.

"Ere now, watch where yer t'rowing t'ings!" A raven haired girl with a dirty face and clothes, and soot on her nose grumbled about the bag holding Crystal Brandywine knocking into her. Her paperboy hat seemed not the same green as Alice's, but it would be the clue Alice would find as the sudden jerking start, threw her head forward and hat right out the back of the wagon to land near the car. "Oi! Me 'at! Ow'm I gonna replace that!" She then did her best to at least free the head of her fellow captive. "As I live an' breathe... Crissal??! Wat t'e deuce?!"
Wiggins cap, only dirtier

Screenshot_20221029-201106.png

"I wouldn't need you to copy it, in any event. I've been around enough Newsies to know their accents can be pretty similar," Alice remarked with a bit of a sidelong grin. She was getting a much better of Wiggins now that Crystal had been pushed to dig a little bit deeper, and the detective liked her a lot for Crystal. Even if it meant she wouldn't likely get a crack at the fiery vintner's daughter. Once again, oh well...June- her older sister by the way, you weirdo, Alice thought- was a very sensual woman who would keep her plenty company once she returned with the necessary parts to fix the scroll copier. Or perhaps it would be fun to wipe any condescension off of Erin's face while turning her into a quivering mess again. And again...

Alice shook off those dirty thoughts the same way she beat the dirt off the errant hat fell from Wiggins' head before passing it up to the dark yet feminine reflection of her own past as a street urchin. "Looks like you don't have to. I'm Alice, Crystal's friend. I've heard so much about you, but I haven't any time to catch up." She hauled the bag of shrapnel that she was hoping to have turned into spare parts. "Business in town, I'm afraid. I'll leave you two to it." She couldn't deny herself a little fun making the younger woman squirm with nerves brought on by her older lover.

Back
Top Bottom