Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Those Who Withstand the Storm (CasualVelociraptor x Frozen Princess)

Pearl and Crystal both pulled the detective out of the plane and took off for the woods, with Erin in tow.

June wasn't about to take those orders; after all, this was her property, her livelihood, or rather her sisters', and she was going to damned well fight for it. "Crystal! You're the brains!" She barked at her youngest sister. "Hell with that, Alice, consider me your cover girl!" She pulled her gun off her back and laid fire down as Alice headed for her deranged brother, "Besides, he's the one trespassing. You know Erin, so that makes you a welcomed guest!"

June would also stay crouched, getting in front of the plane, and doing her best to not only support Alice's advancement towards Jacinth but even draw his fire from her. She seemed fairly quick as even Alice could tell June's cover was never from the same place long.

With June hiding in some tall grass, both covering for Alice and keeping Jacinth occupied (which had to be pissing him off, but she didn't care. He was trespassing), she took a quick look to where Alice appeared to be, and checked her cartridge. Good. Still plenty of ammo, to cover Alice so she did exactly that, zigzagging somewhat behind her, changing where she fired from, but definitely covering Alice.

"Jacinth, did you ever stop to think that just maybe our parents didn't trust you to take care of the place?! Look at what you've done! Open up your eyes! This has been in our family for generations! There won't be anything left even if you somehow defeat us! You're smarter than this! Hell, Crystal's probably the smartest of all of us! You included! Why are you doing this?! Stop the madness and give yourself up!" Her plea over, she would fall silent so her voice wouldn't betray her location.

Once this battle would be over, and June's adrenaline could start coming down, she was really going to feel these injuries, and especially the nasty bruises to her abdomen and both arms. She continued laying cover fire down for the real army vet (Alice), and changing her position to keep Jacinth from actually pinpointing her location.

Last edited:
Alice knew a good soldier in the making when she saw one, and she saw that June was laying down good covering fire to support Alice’s flanking maneuver like she’d done this before. Had she? It was hard to say.

“To the Void with our parents! They never loved me, not like their precious little girls. I want what’s godsdamned mine and I’ll burn you all down to get it!” Jacinth howled as he took cover of his own behind a nearly destroyed wall.

To prove he was serious, he tossed one fireball at the plane in the open airfield and another at Pearl’s autocycle. Both caught fire almost immediately and exploded- the bike when the whale oil tank and steam engine overheated, and the plane when the grenade caught fire, shredding the engine to pieces and causing the same result.

Even though Alice hadn’t allowed the Darkness to control her since the day she killed her would-be rapist at 16, anyone with Darkness in their blood instinctively knew how to use the shadows to their advantage. Almost like they were being guided. These senses had been especially honed by her life on the streets and later during the war. This included blending in more easily with darker areas and having corneas with the ability to take in more light. If anyone shined a light in Alice’s eyes, they would be almost catlike in their glow.

She could tell, though he couldn’t that whatever this artificial magic was was unstable, currently consuming the flesh in Jacinth’s hands and soon would incinerate his entire body. Though she had her revolver trained on his arm, Alice decided against shooting him in the arms to avoid any further decomposition in the area, though that was usually the best way to incapacitate a mage if one had the upper hand.

For Erin and the Brandywine girls, she told herself. Not for him. If it had been solely up to her, she’d let him burn himself out, or brain him.

But her own rage at this rapist, burglar, and now (with the destruction of the fire trucks and deaths of all their crew, in addition to the dead women) mass murderer did slightly get the better of her. She grappled his leg, yanking him to the ground and slamming his head on the floor. Then she blew off his left ear with a slug from her scattergun and roared at his right in what she intended to be an angry demand to surrender. Only, a little Darkness leaked out, and as a result her roar was much louder and reverberated more than usual, and her face and mouth looked monstrous too. This nearly shook the foundations of what was left of the mansion.

YESSSS!!!! GOOOOD! Use our power and avenge those women!

“FOR THE LAST TIME, SHUT THE FUCK UP!” Alice yelled at the voices from the Void, her face and shout returning to normal.

However, even her loudest yell and booming the report of her gun did not neutralize his magic as she’d hoped. And her internal dispute gave Jacinth crucial time to gather debris to himself that became his hands and ear, new appendages glowing as if they were coals. “Your little parlor tricks won’t stop me from having my way with all of your cunts as you DIE!”

He then blasted Alice in the chest with a fireball, sending her flying back against the wall.

After she dropped and rolled on her flight jacket and discarded then, then groaned while picking herself up, Alice decided that all bets were off. She shot him in various nonlethal places, slowing him down by forcing him to fill in the gaps with more fiery objects drawn to him from around the manor. Her hope that this effort and the pain from all the burns would burn out his magic this way failed when he slammed another fireball that collapsed the entire wall. Alice ducked and it barely grazed her hat, which she just managed to stamp out with her foot.

Alice now understood that, now matter how justified her wrath, she couldn’t fight fire with bullets, hate with hate. Not without tearing him limb from limb by invoking the Darkness, and thereby becoming the true monster she’d fretted to Erin that she already was.

Brains, Alice, brains, Erin had said.

And so Alice pondered her tactical options as he advanced and expanded his chest with heat that would surely destroy her once he unleashed it. She then realized Jacinth had given her an idea. Alice took a look at some exposed beams on the floor above, then smashed a huge hole in them with a slug before grappling up to the ceiling. She then swung up and forward to kick him in the face, and as she disembarked from her swing with a yell, the entire floor and its contents fell on him.

It also, finally, snuffed out his fire.

But as Alice used her remaining strength, since the lack of wind in her lungs was catching up with her, to dig through the rubble, Jacinth was unconscious, but alive. And even more miraculously, all his injuries were healed.

Last edited:
"That bastard just blew up my last birthday present from our parents!" Pearl hissed, "I'm gonna kill him!"

Crystal shook her head, grateful the building had shielded them and the woods from burning with the double explosion, and stopped her older sister from running out where Jacinth would see her. "Stay here where it's safe, and stay down."

Apparently the explosions were able to rouse Erin, who was propped up against the tree, legs out in front of her, who came to, and noticed two of the women. "I daresay. Elated to be earthbound again... Where's Alice and your other sister?"

Pearl pointed out to the fray and all Erin could do was nod. "Once a soldier..." She began but didn't finish as by then Alice had brought the house down on Jacinth, ending his reign of terror.

June was right there and finished helping Alice dig out. She had her gun close at hand. "Are you okay?" She asked concerned. When she was certain Alice was fine, she picked up the gun, "So help me, he even twitches wrong, I'm sending him straight to the Void." She kept it trained as she helped Alice back out of the ruins of the manor. "Three hundred years, Alice." June groused, "Three hundred years. All but destroyed in a few hours. All because someone felt like he was owed because he was born into an affluent family, and thought he could get away with acting like an arse. I think our parents knew what they were doing after all. It's going to be a decade at least, to get the vineyards back to even close to how they were, and nearly that long to rebuild the manor!"

"The hell?!" Riya looked around at the devastation, including the demolished plane. "Corporal Guthrie!" She barked at Alice. "Explain, and it better be good!" Another part of the first floor ceiling fell on the already piles of debris that was the ground floor.

Erin and the other Brandywine sisters came over to join the group gathered about where the front porch had once been as the porch swing still sat, seemingly untouched by everything that happened around it, save for the fact that it was covered in dust, both from the manor house and the grounds, as well as the ashes from the fires that were now all but extinguished.

Paige was nearby, and whispered something to Riya who nodded.

Paige approached Erin. "The Army thanks you for your generous contribution to the vehicles for the brass. Your autobike with sidecar will make a welcome addition to our motor pool."

Erin's pipe fell from her open mouth. "I never agreed..." June glared at her, clearing her throat. Erin was lucky they considered her motorized tricycle and sidecar equal trade for the loss of the plane.

Paige slapped Erin's deerstalker hat into her chest. "This was in the sidecar of our property, Ms. Glascinte." After that exchange, she returned to Riya's side.

Alice winced a little, clutching her left side that had taken the brunt of the smack into the wall. "I uh...I've had worse. Maybe a few bruised ribs, I think? My hat is a little singed too, but somehow it always looks good as new after a wash, no matter what I put it through. Same for my body." She then exclaimed in fright at the very naked June, "But what about you? You look like you got attacked by a baby dragon instead of a fish!"

Riya then interrupted her by demanding an explanation. "I handled it like I always do, with a great deal of aid from June Brandywine, who provided invaluable covering fire that distracted the enemy long enough for me to neutralize the threat," Alice said solemnly. That was the mildest and least direct way she could put it.

Then she demonstrated her dry humor to her old war chum by chuckling, "You and I both know that battles are won by 5% intelligence, usually of poor quality if it comes from command, and 95% dumb luck. I had to lean heavily on the former, of very high quality provided in large part by Erin Glascinte, to get here, then the latter to take down this idiot." She then kicked Jacinth lightly for dramatic effect.

Then, after Paige's exchange with Riya, Riya approached June and covered her modesty (while Paige glared at any men whose eyes dared linger on the scratched-up woman) with hastily thrown on camouflage fatigues.

"The Army does genuinely thank you and Erin for your work here. We would also like to thank June Brandywine for her exceptional service defending her country from this madman," Riya said, "by granting her the honorable rank of Private First Class in the name of Her Majesty the Empress, effective immediately! You're welcome to train with us any time you want to put that to good use, perhaps in the Army Home Guard where you will improve our internal security greatly."

Once Paige and Riya had hauled Jacinth off to the hull of the waiting Goliath at the head of the formation in whalebone handcuffs that neutralized any remaining mana in his system, Alice deeply and passionately tongue kissed both Erin and June (she had gotten a feeling from June that she hadn't from Pearl, and had to go with her gut on this one; if June wasn't homosexual, then Alice was prepared to apologize), with each of her hands on the backs of their heads.

"That is my thanks to you both. To Erin, for bringing to me a most interesting case, which I can now triumphantly print with my newspaper tomorrow, and for helping me discover that there's once again more to life than pain and self-loathing. And to you, June, for providing me with covering fire, a gorgeous view, and a true friend in battle. Now, shall we eat that blasted fish to celebrate in...some place that isn't in ruins?"

Last edited:
June gave a proper salute, almost instinctively like she knew that as well , to Riya, and thanked her for the clothing. "Well, I know a place that's hopping," June smirked after the kiss, and being bi, she couldn't help make the remark (after clearing her throat), "Any more kisses like that, and I'll have to rethink my stance on guys!" She then said in almost a Glascinte type of way, "My dear Alice, they do not call them fighting fish for nothing!" She rubbed her stomach already starting to really feel that bruise. "Believe me, I have a renewed respect for the Gudarian fishermen who specialize in catching those things."

Erin had yet to recover her pipe from the ground when she was blindsided a second time. After a few blinks, and getting her pipe from the ever vigilant (seemingly) Crystal, she said wryly, "Yes, well, ahem, someone's eager."

Crystal laughed in spite of herself. "I'm well aware of the place as well. Probably the cleanest freshwater lake in the area. If you ladies will follow me?" She would lead them along a path that snaked back through the woods, and into a clearing that showed a crystal blue lake , that was being fed by and emptied into an underground river. "Oh. And I guess this is home for us for the next ten years." She pointed over to a tree house that was every bit as big as a regular sized three room efficiency apartment. "I'm glad I never outgrew my treehouse now. We wouldn't have had a place."

Erin then gathered some wood and stones, made a fairly large circle, started the fire after creating a makeshift spit, pierced the fish and set it across to cook. "It won't quite be like a fancy restaurant, but you make do with what you have." Her tone than shifted, "I can't believe they confiscated my bike!"

June shook her head. "I'll get you a new and better one. I saw it. That was probably the cheapest on the market that had a sidecar."

After consuming the fish, Crystal remarking that at least June paid it back for all the damage it did to her, June told Alice how she knew what she did. "Father was in the army, and since I was the only one interested, he imparted to me everything he knew. You could say, I was the pseudo-son in lieu of Jacinth. I became the protector, although I did need help programming the turrets."

Crystal clapped her hands, "Since this is our new home for a while, and we can't really cultivate the land to start replanting the burnt areas of the vineyard until tomorrow, why don't we have fun? Skinny-dipping, anyone?"

Ever the logical one, Erin said, "Why don't we let Alice and June freshen up a bit first. They just fought for the land after all. And congratulations, June, even I know they don't hand out ranks to civilians often or without sound reasons."

"That treehouse is bigger than the house that I grew up in," Alice said with an impressed pat on Crystal's slender back. "Nicer construction, too."

"I'm surprised they didn't confiscate my flat to pay for that damned plane," she then chuckled to the distraught Erin.

She also moaned a little while eating the trout, "This is some of the best fish I've ever had! Almost as good as whale, really, but without so much fat. And believe me, I do know how cooking in the rough can go, so this is some fine cooking, thank you June."

Then she replied to June's explanation of her military skills, "I hear you on that. My father went to the Goliath War when my mother was pregnant with Chloe Rose, and when he got back and they had me a few years later, he treated me like his only son, even after his younger son, Edward, was born. Mostly, I think that's because he was afraid of me once I became my siblings' protector from his drunken fists at about ten years of age, and so I guess he did teach me everything about fighting, in a way. Or perhaps I had that in my blood, to a point." That was about as honest as she could be about it right now, as she sighed to recall it.

"Perhaps the two ideas don't have to be mutually exclusive for June and myself. After all, I bathed together with many a soldier..." Alice grinned after Crystal suggested skinny dipping. She then gestured to June to come to climb down from the treehouse, and after she did so, began to nearly glide through the dark night while discarding her clothes on the shoreline. The only light bouncing off her that revealed her slender, toned body, which had naught any hair below her head, came from the moon.

"I can't lie to you, June," Alice grinned, beginning to drape water over her shoulders, torso and back slowly for June's benefit while both women began to submerge their legs as well. "The way you helped protect me despite being naked and sliced up, and insisted on helping when I gave you an order otherwise...was terribly exciting to me."

"Hmmm...I wonder what we might do to keep ourselves occupied while the others are away," the 18-year-old waif behind Erin grinned. Crystal then kissed the back of her shoulders as the young virgin's panties began to emit a wanting musk.

Erin raised a brow and scoffed. "She just fought the blasted thing, I'm the one who bloody cooked it!" She huffed, arms folded.

Pearl appeased Erin slightly, "And you did a fine job, too, since it was as tender as at a fancy restaurant with a real grill," She then grabbed Crystal's umbrella and took it with her to the other room as the other two left to get cleaned up.

It must have been too long since Erin had some, since she leaned into the attention. "I am not against the idea, but I'm five years your senior and I happen to recall one of my Irregulars talking about a Crystal.... Mmmm, perhaps it has been too long," she turned around to face Crystal, giving her gentle, loving, passionate kisses to her lips, cheeks and neck, as she started to take her own clothes off, feeling the tightness and dampness herself. She gently cupped and squeezed Crystal's breasts which were bigger and fuller than her own that were somewhere between a B and C. Erin also ran her hands softly along Crystal's curves, as her own scent would start to be noticed by Crystal.

At the lake, June had been a little more careful about her clothes, as the fatigues were the only things she had to wear. In fact, all the clothes any of the sisters had on their backs was all the clothes they had left. Jacinth had pretty much succeeded with that part of his mad plan. Laying her fatigues over a fallen large tree trunk that lay diagonal so only part of it was along the path to the lake, and having gathered Alice's and laying them next to hers, but on the part nearest the path , she joined Alice in the water.

June laughed at Alice's remark. "That was purely unintentional, you understand. And as I said, Jacinth wasn't welcome, so he was trespassing. We really need to go to the police and make sure that gets added to the extravagant list of charges on him. Maybe add a restraining order as well." After a breath and approach more towards Alice, and wetting herself down, she asked in an almost purr as she looked in Alice's eyes, "May I... Touch you? Wash your back? I wasn't kidding when you kissed me and I said I may need to rethink my stance on guys. I... Must admit... I've only done oral with them, anyway. Pearl is a different story, but you didn't hear that from me, although pretty sure her ears are burning right now."

Alice's cheeks had been a little red when she'd been informed that Erin had actually been the one doing the cooking. That had been an oversight by her usually keen brain, because while the fish had been cooking, she'd stared off at Nefaris and reflected. Like her, Nefaris had been treated badly by her parents, and in her headcanon (of what was obviously a myth) Luminis had thrown her own daughter under the bus because she was afraid of having a woman who only loved other women as a daughter when there were no other women in the world yet. And therefore, she had assumed that Nefaris was incestuous due to her own vanity, then took Nefaris' original name away and had Vitalis cast her out of the orbit of the stars into a paler version of herself, under a cursed name.

Perhaps that was why the Darkness, from what little knowledge Alice had of the arcane, appeared more often in women, she mused. So many women, despite the Empire's promise of equality based on Elizabeth the Just's marriage to Henry the Liberator and their joint martial efforts being responsible for killing the King Elder Dragon and bringing about the foundation of Caledoria itself, were ignored by its administration; or, even when the government had improved, beaten, killed, raped, menaced by their own brothers or fathers. It had to be such that, if there was a goddess up there in the shape of the moon, she felt their pain and, as Mistress of the Night, gave them the means to assert their own destiny.

But now Alice was really red from ears to nose as, in the everlasting sight of said goddess, June approached her in all her martial glory, her perfect C-cup breasts swinging in the moonlight making Alice's own small Bs tremble as her nipples stood at attention, and offered her what Nefaris never had been allowed, and what Alice had also been denied for so long. A companion. To wash her. To treat her wounds. To soothe her, in more ways than one.

"I'm guessing you've gotten pretty bad oral when they've tried to return the favor," Alice joked. Or so she'd read from the few feminine magazines she'd perused out of boredom at the grocers. "Though I confess, I only just got my first kiss from Erin, earlier today. So, I wouldn't know how to go about judging anyone else's expertise when I have none of my own. Long story short- June, you may do whatever you like to my back, or anywhere else." Now she was purring this against the crux where June's jaw met the left side of her neck and kissed that pulse point tenderly. Then remained leaning close to her face to signify that she was mentally surrendering to someone else's touch for the first time in her life.

"Wh-Which Irregular?" Crystal wondered, her heart stopping in her throat. Erin had a few of them, but she could only hope for the attention of one: Penelope Ann Wiggins. "Sorry, Erin...you're so beautiful, and I should be focused on you." She then lifted up Erin's dress and began touching her dampening her underwear, while also pulling Erin's breasts out of her blouse and tentatively licking her left nipple, but with enthusiasm to make up for how new she was to this. "Especially since I really like older women and have always wanted to give my virgin flower to one."

Last edited:
The two would have waded out to at least waist deep in the still moonlit kissed waters of the lake. "It wasn't as good as a woman, no, some... Well, they weren't bad, let's just say that." June commented as she ran water along her back. "Wish we had actual soap, or at least bath oils. Mmm, you're skin is perfectly smooth, not like even I with these fine hairs on my arms and pubic area." She softly cupped one breast from behind as she kissed Alice's neck, and using her other hand, put cup after cup of water and a soothing touch to Alice's bruise and injuries to her side. "Feeling better?" June asked as she pressed herself against Alice's back, pressing her breasts gently to her back and using her wet breasts to brush against Alice's wet back in a motion not unlike a sponge, being careful of her own nipples, lest they'd poke her, even accidentally. Most of her own fin marks were along her arms, legs and torso from below her breasts on down. Alice would be able to tell, the big ugly abdominal bruise that went clear to June's groin, and top of her vulvar area was starting to bother her.

Erin hummed her chuckle into Crystal's shoulders as she began to undress the teen. "Does it matter which? There's only two of even dating age, are you the Crystal in question? Your name isn't THAT rare." This was true, although Crystal was not common, Radiant City had probably a few dozen, including one of the Irregulars. Although that Crystal usually went by Crissy more often than not.

"Mmmm, perhaps you should, let me help you with that," She gave another loving, passionate kiss to Crystal's lips, focussing on them and her jawline, as they would continue to undress each other. Erin, upon hearing Crystal had wanted an older woman to be her first time, her hand made it between Crystal's panties to caress and rub along the lips of her vagina and using a forefinger to tease the little nub while using the other fingers to caress both inner (minora, looked it up) and outer (majora) labia leading towards Crystal's entrance.

"Mhmmm, that I ammmm...ohhhh!" Crystal gasped, partially talking through Erin's needy kiss, as she felt Erin's finger prod at her delicate lower lips for the first time and imagined that Wiggins' rough, strong finger would be joining Erin's at some point. This caused the younger woman to hastily strip completely naked and grind along Erin's finger as fast as she could. It didn't take more than a few minutes, though it felt more like an hour for her, before her extremely sensitive sex throbbed with pleasure. Crystal then moaned, "Oh, Penelope Annnnuuugh!!!!" with her eyes closed while she came.

Leaning onto Erin for support while looking up at her with their breasts pressed together and Erin's finger still able to hear her heartbeat through her vagina, Crystal Brandywine realized she had started to awaken to the true possibilities of love making with other women. "Teach- me- how to fucking do that. Now!" she panted.

"Hey, if you ever need a place with plenty of both, you can always crash at my flat," Alice winked. "And I don't mind a woman with hair, but if you ever want to- OH!" She was about to say shave using a switch razor at her place, but then June groped her breast from behind and her knees nearly buckled. "Oh, that feels so fucking good, and I feel so much better already!"

"Allow me to equitably return the favor, then," Alice said as she turned around and gave both of June's breasts the same treatment periodically while also cleaning her scratches with the cup of water.

However, as she knelt down to do the same thing to June's thighs, she gasped in fright upon spying the large bruise over her mound. "Oh, shit, June! That looks like a pretty bad lump, so I probably won't be able to do anything down there tonight. All the same, do you want to get back in the house and lie down? Then I can get some ice from the icebox back at the house. Would that work?"

Last edited:
Erin was taken aback by Crystal moaning Wiggins' name. She stopped and looked at her. "You just told me all I need to know. It is Wiggins who said she had unrequited love for an affluent girl her age, and that this Crystal, that's you, was given her name. I think you should send her a scroll regarding that her assumed unrequited love is actually returned." She raised an eyebrow and a smirk played at her face. She was only in her bloomers, and said, "If you really want to know, take your hand, make this," she had her forefinger out, and other three slightly curled, go inside my bloomers, and feel for the nub atop the beginning of my slit, let your other fingers feel inside and along my lining down there. You may have to use your pinky to caress just inside my entrance as you tease with your other fingers to get the same result I gave you."

June laughed, causing her to wince slightly. "I'm sure I'm a little stronger than you give me credit for..." Some pain shot through all her bruises at once. Abdomen and both arms, causing her eyes to cross and letting out a breath. "On second thought, that's not a bad idea, just as long as you're my doctor." She gave a flirty wink and they headed back to where their clothes lay. "By the by... I moved your strewn clothes to a neat pile on the same tree stump as my fatigues. Your hat is sitting on your pile." June said, to inform Alice about the change of position for her clothes. June would still have to dress gingerly.

Last edited:
"We all take our bumps- doesn't mean we're any weaker for having taken them," Alice smiled, gently rubbing June's neck since her arms and torso were very sore. If only she could more consistently take her own advice and stop loathing herself...but the fact that both Erin and June wanted to touch her body in one day was a huge confidence booster for the young soldier turned journalist.

"You'll be a good patient and stay right there, then?" Alice asked with a jocular wink of her own. "Perhaps after your bruise feels a little better, we can resume our swim." Somehow, all she needed to do to restore her hat was brush the soot off. It was like that part of her, that newsboy image, was tough to kill, she thought. Once dressed again, Alice resumed her trek towards the treehouse. Climbing up the stairs, she heard some amount of heavy breathing as, unbeknownst to her, Crystal was saying, "I definitely will- though I think our copier is destroyed, so I'll borrow Alice's and have a sleepover with her- unless you want to instead?" with a giggle that teased Erin for the way she obviously looked at the incredibly built veteran, then starting to feel around Erin's probably soaked drawers until she reached the petite woman's firming love button. "Oh wow, look at that, you're already getting wetter...you do have a little crush, don't you?"

And then Alice burst in through the trap door, and Crystal squeaked.

"Well, I'll be a mermaid's aunt!" Alice guffawed. "Crystal, you might want to make yourself decent before your sister gets here and head to a different room of the treehouse. I want a minute alone with this one." Crystal nodded, redder than a tomato pie as she skedaddled to finish changing.

"Young lady, you are quite a naughty girl, taking advantage of an innocent young thing like that," Alice chuckled some more, knowing full well that Crystal didn't seem all that innocent and was only two years younger than Alice herself.

However, Erin's beauty, seduction and condescension in equal measure had been building this hunger to take her in Alice's core all day and, now that the detective was stark naked, she was going to take full advantage of the fact that, despite Erin being her intellectual equal and a superior deducer of facts, Alice's deceptively sinewy frame could lift.

So, lift Erin she did, over her shoulder while giving a couple quick, firm slaps to her bare cheeks. Then she knelt on the bed, placed her prize over her knees and, after a growl of, "It looks like it's up to me to teach you some manners," began turning her perfect, pale skin a light shade of pink.

Last edited:
June chuckled, yet winced, "When you stop making me laugh, I'll be a proper patient." She smiled. "Ice definitely sounds lovely right about now, and the icebox IS in the shade of the tree as you go up the ladder into the first floor, which is a good ten feet above ground, but you already know that." She nodded, "As for that swim, after I'm doing better in a few days? It's a date."

Erin and Crystal was in the attic like top room which could be entered in two ways, a few steps, six total, and a trap door through the floor near the bed, or a door that led to a ramp that slanted down. Alice surprising them through the floor was the best way to catch anyone doing naughty things in the attic like room of the treehouse, this could be told by Crystal's hurried steps down the ramp (as the floor squeaked) with her things.

June caught her, and Crystal was heard yelping from the swat she received from her older sister. "You ARE a little homosexual tramp! You're lucky I just gave you one and I'm hurting, you don't know how badly I want to blister your bare arse right now! Get dressed!" Her heavier steps or rather floor squeaks could be heard approaching, coming up the ramp.

Erin yelped herself from the first swat. "Have I taught you nothing about observation? Yowch! Eyes , ears and brains, Alice, Ouch! That girl isn't so innocent, and she came onto ME, Ow!" By this time June had whacked Crystal a good one and came in the ajar door. "Although Erin's right, and Crystal is 18, give her a whack for me, Alice." She addressed Alice first, having a bit of a growl in her voice, before scolding Erin, "She's five years your junior, Glascinte, maybe you should take your own advice regarding observation! That's a bit too much a gap between partners. Even our parents were only ten months apart, although from two different years. Now let me have the mattress, I need to lay my ass down, pronto, as I'm really starting to feel these blasted bruises from that fish we had for dinner, while it was still alive." Again back to Alice, "The only reason my arms are so bruised and scraped up from those fin marks is because after about the fifth gut check, I started blocking down there. Those bloody things just love attacking torsos, and especially abdomens."

“Eyes, ears, and brains, Alice,” Alice scoffed in a mockery of Erin’s posh accent as she finished giving Erin enough spanks to really sting both Erin’s cheeks and Alice’s right hand. “Give me a break, Glascinte…like June just said, you’re basically a cradle robber if you’re five years older. I know that, and I’ve never been kissed before today. Plus, it seems like you did in Crystal’s fanny not thirty seconds after June and I went for a bath, you sneaky little minx.”

Twin ironies- that Alice had once lusted after a woman who at the time was 14 years older than her (who had once been married to a man 20 years her senior, before he mysteriously died), and that she also liked what she saw from Crystal and so couldn’t entirely blame Erin- were not lost on her, but she wasn’t willing to unveil her hypocrisy just yet. It was good to finally get one over on the petite know-it-all whose hands were now firmly tied by bedsheets to the head of the bed, and her legs tied together with her very sore butt facing up in case Alice needed to discipline her again.

“If the swelling still doesn’t go down by tomorrow, go to hospital, please,” Alice sighed as she wrapped some ice in a towel and rested it gently on June’s abdomen, ever the protector. “With that having said, perhaps a topical application of virgin cum will help ease your pain as well.” Then she slowly stripped for June’s entertainment and Erin’s chagrin and knelt over June’s waiting face, excited to finally be having sex with something other than her hand.

Erin looked aghast, although she knew exactly where Alice referred. "I beg your pardon! It most assuredly was not a mere thirty seconds after! It was more likely a full minute... At least." Now was not the time to be literal. But then Erin could never help correcting illogical time frames. As she was bound lightly, she again became vocal, "Here now! What's this about? I never!" The final two words having a double meaning; Erin had never been tied up before and wasn't into that sort of thing. She then muttered under her breath about being called a minx, when it had been Crystal's idea. Of course, Erin wasn't exactly fully innocent. She went along with the horny teen's needs.

As she watched Alice sit on June's face and June's tongue instinctively flick out and over, around and through Alice's entrance, Erin dropped the bombshell. "Didn't even 'ave the courtesy to moan my name. It was Wiggins."

June choked on Alice's pussy. Muffling she asked, "Leader of your Baker Street Irregulars?" She then went back to teasing all along Alice's vagina with her tongue, including going over her little nub, as she gripped Alice's butt cheeks, just firm enough to keep Alice from going anywhere.

"The same, and I'll thank you not to speak with your mouth full. Very unladylike." Yes. That was Erin's big concern, not what June was doing to Alice. Erin decided she'd rather not watch, muttering something else under her breath that she probably wouldn't have been able to decipher exactly what it was that was said.

June went back to focussing on running her tongue all over Alice's wet box, teasing her clit, along the slit, and even into her entrance in search of Alice's g-spot in order to drive Alice over the edge in ecstasy.

Last edited:
"This is about making sure you stay nice and good until I'm ready to eat your helpless pussy for dessert. Maybe then you'll learn to respect me," Alice purred when Erin complained about being tied up. She also swatted Erin's cheeks once each for that cringe inducing talking with your mouth full.

“You could recite the Preamble of the Imperial Constitution”- a famous 1,000 word statement- “with your mouth full of pussy and I would love every second. Mmmm, yeaaaah, June, this feels too fucking good.””

Alice did frown for a second, not sure what Erin was saying but concerned about the mood of her partner in solving crime. And then she reached over and soothed Erin’s sore bottom with her stinging hand.

But she couldn’t focus long before June eating her out, especially around the G-spot and clit, seemed to be pushing Alice to ever greater heights of pleasure with each slow lick, and made her moan louder. Because she deserved to moan out loud for fucking once. It wasn’t just that the tongue felt good against her folds- it was the surprise and the rush of being cared for by a woman who knew what she was doing.

“Oh, J-June! I, I’m close. Make me cum, pleeeeaaasuhhh!” Alice wailed as she held June’s hands and squeezed to hang on just a bit longer.

As her sore, slightly red bottom was rubbed soothingly, Erin no longer seemed to have the need or desire to even grumble under her breath.

As June pushed for the desired effect, and drank up the girl juice flowing from Alice's honeypot, she gripped hand and butt cheek just a little bit tighter to keep Alice from sliding off her face and to top everything else off, kissed her netherlips, with a gentle sucking pull off and a contented sigh herself, wearing a large grin. She had not had her own orgasm, but her vulvar area, and especially her vagina was definitely wet.

"This is usually where I ask a first timer to show me what she learned, but that might be ill-advised at this point." She smirked. "Everyone present is painfully aware as to the why."

Crystal had attempted to send a note to Wiggins, but just as she had surmised, it was down. Shrapnel from the plane and Pearl's autocycle had wedged in the generator, and although she had the smarts to repair the device, she had neither the light or parts. With a sigh, she headed back to the treehouse, somewhat disappointed, and with the plane blown up, Pearl's autocycle likewise destroyed, Erin's cycle with sidecar claimed by the Army, and still at the General Redmond Memorial Airfield, the question would be getting back to Alice's flat. Truth was, they were actually closer to Erin's on Baker Street, but Erin was currently a little sore (in more ways than one) at Alice. Maybe a little softening up was in order?

Alice's hand was still on Erin's butt cheek, soothing Erin's irritated dermis and her ego, when June began to escalate her licking to new heights of speed and length. That made her squeeze June's hand and the soft, pliable flesh of Erin's ass even harder as she rode June's face for another thirty glorious seconds. And then the muscles of her vagina thrummed as if they were strings twanged by a violin player. All of Alice shook in place once she climaxed before she slumped back and off of June's head that was absolutely drenched in Alice's cum.

She then rolled herself on top of the bound and hogtied detective, then reached her hands over to Erin's torso to hug her tummy from behind and started kissing her ears and the back of her neck. "Okay, I think you've been sufficiently chastened, Erin. But today's been one of the best days of my life," Alice said, confidently proclaiming so despite being attacked by a mad serial killer, "and so I'd like to, with June's guidance, make love to every beautiful inch of you."

June was too busy humming as she licked her lips and fingers, as she cleaned up the mess on her, so it fell upon Erin to do so. "Unless you're okay with the salt, you might want to loose me and turn me face up for that. You'll have to eventually, as the back way is exit only."

June chuckled. "Got something in common with the player after all." Whether she was talking about Crystal or herself wasn't quite certain, since Crystal already played, and it was obvious June wanted to. She then addressed Alice. "She does have a point, as the touch along the face along with kissing the lips and jawline could be a means to seduction." She laid back after adjusting the ice pack. "Your current way can make her feel good, but won't really seduce. You need eye contact for that."

Crystal could be heard sighing in the floor below them, but Pearl would already be laying down. She needed solace and to inform Erin that she had been right. She contemplated going back up to the attic, but figured Alice and June were still at it. She rubbed the swat she'd gotten from June... Or they might have been taking turns tanning ERIN'S hide. She was the older one and should have known better. Maybe she should varify what Erin had already said; that Crystal instigated the whole sordid affair. She owed Erin that much.

Last edited:
"Hmmm...I do like some salt," Alice winked as she slowly licked up Erin's back and tasted the salt sweat. She had to admit, it was a pretty clever pun to also invoke the idea of "salt," as in the Caledorian expression for being recalcitrant or stubborn in a conversation, which also described Erin perfectly. "But you both definitely have a point there."

With that, Alice flipped Erin on her back after loosed the bedsheet-based bindings around her hands as requested. And then she dominated the smaller brunette with her physique, but more gently this time, by pushing her breasts up along Erin’s slender torso until her hands met the detective’s reddened wrists. Then, Alice looked up sweetly and with genuine appreciation for her journalistic source’s beauty while kissing her lower lip, sucking on the opposite side of her neck, and brushing both their sets of hard brown nipples against each other.

Direct as ever, Alice couldn’t help but ask, “No hard feelings then, I take it, Ms. Glascinte?” with a cheeky wink and chuckle.

As Erin was rolled over on her back, she let out a soft grunt, that June couldn't help but snark about. "I don't know what you're all exhausted about... You were passed out from the time you got here, pretty much through the battle with my brother."

Ignoring June, Erin looked in Alice's eyes as she had moved up her body. She sighed and hummed as she felt Alice's breasts begin to rub against hers. Intertwining her fingers with Alice's, she deadpanned, "What are they supposed to be hard about?" After reaching up (down) for another kiss, she asked, "Shouldn't that be my question, anyway? I'm the one that passed out from your flying, after all." She knew what it would be about. Losing her autocycle and sidecar to the Army, being spanked when it was someone else who instigated, and being tied up. "I appear to be at your mercy, at any rate." Yeah, no shit, Sure Lock.

Erin did start rocking her hips back and forth as she began to use her own sex to both massage and tease Alice's, this despite being on the bottom.

“Sorry I didn’t ask beforehand if you would have issues with flying,” Alice smiled, cradling Erin’s hair reassuringly as the two women kissed again. Alice’s muscular thigh was now wedging itself between Erin’s legs and vice versa.

“But do you want to ask me a bunch of questions…?” Alice wondered as she squeezed Erin’s back firmly in her strong hands. This combined with teasing Erin’s spine to arch her body up and bring her breasts closer to Alice’s waiting mouth.

After a few minutes of Alice doing this and caressing as much of Erin’s skin as possible (she had read some dime store novels with sex scenes in them, after all), she cleared her throat and continued.

“Or do you want to taste how wet I am for you, while June teaches me how to make my first girl cum on my face?” Alice asked with a sure grin on her face, knowing exactly what Ms. Sure Lock would choose as Alice turned herself around. Then she pushed her hips down to bring her ass up, revealing spread and reddened pussy lips for Erin to devour soon enough.

"Like we had many alternatives once Sky Tram was a 'no way, no how'." Erin scoffed. "There are safety speed limits in place for most ground based motor vehicles. You didn't have a helmet and mine was leather." She pointed out, continuing a brushing, rubbing movement up until Alice switched directions.

First with getting Erin to arch her back so Alice could suck and kiss on her breasts (I mean, what else would she wish to in getting her back arched?), and then a more literal, physical shift to where Erin would be able to dive into Alice's eager sex.

Erin didn't mind if she did, saying with a laugh just before starting to lick and tongue probe, "Well, if you're going to make sure it's redundant..."

It was obvious it had been a while since Erin had rode that bicycle, because it took her a few moments to get back into the swing of it, meaning letting her tongue do a different kind of 'talking' on Alice's womanhood. Unlike with June's more experienced way around Alice's vulva, Erin's stop and start, and more use of lips, spoke of knowing how, but not necessarily doing. Inexperience in something she had offered. There was no question about Erin's preference, as she readily went for it, and hummed with every kiss and smack of the lips. She had to hope Alice wasn't too disappointed in Erin's knowledge, or rather lack of.

Alice wasn't sure what was redundant in her statement exactly and was about to ask Erin what she meant when the detective's tender lips kissed her vaginal lips. Erin was using her tongue far less than June did, but when it did make its appearance, it was a sharp and powerful surprise. And then Alice would get inundated in a flood of kisses, almost as if Erin was making out with her pussy, with her very soul thereby, and was steadily ramping up the pressure and passion of her kisses.

"Ohhhh...fuuuuck. I gotta work fast, don't I?" Alice groaned as she realized that Erin would slowly but steadily mold her core identity as a lover of women with every insistent suck and lick. June had done her best, but Erin was writing a love novel upon Alice's nethers.

So, Alice knelt down and used two fingers to pull back Erin's clitoral hood, tongue flicking down at the exposed pink bean. Two other fingers lathed themselves in Erin's slick before penetrating her tight cunt, slowly and with a mind to expanding inside of Erin's canal.

Erin continued to lick and kiss, mostly kiss, as Alice began to stretch an area that hadn't seen fingers (even her own) in at least three years. She couldn't help but moan and squirm slightly as muscles too long out of practice, squeezed hungrily onto Alice's fingers, also causing her butt to raise slightly. It wouldn't be too long of that kind of attention from Alice before Erin wouldn't be able to concentrate on trying to drive Alice over the edge, but while she had a semblance of knowledge of what exactly Alice was trying for, she would attempt to get Alice off with her. "Mmmpphh, keep that up and I'm likely to cum before I get you close." She would again bury her face in Alice's pussy. It would be extremely difficult for Erin to stay still as long as Alice's fingers were inside her.

June shrugged and pretty much decided to go to sleep, or at the very least, let her body relax while she closed her eyes.

Crystal would come back up, but the squeaking floorboards would most likely go unnoticed by either at this point, and watched from a small crack caused by the ajar door, fingers slowly going down to her own bloomer clad dampening box, with her dress skirt hiked up.

Back
Top Bottom