Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

(Divine/Sub) Will you take us home?

(( ah, now worries))

Fury only moaned as she did her best to please him. Harlie only shrugged before looking to Fury. "I don't see a problem with that... do you?" She looked to fury who looked to her before pulling away. "I don't care, you should know that by now. If you want to marry him, then fine. Just know I'm still his pet" She purred with a smirk and wink before going back to pleasuring her master. Harlie only blushed before looking back up at her master.

((yeah.))
He looked at her and blushed. "Oh you don't mind if I do that?" He asked suprised. Before making up his mind he had to ponder about it. "And may I ask why not?" He asked.

Harlie Shrugged for a moment before offering a an answer. "It's Fury, we've always been together. I always wanted to get married but because of what I am, I knew it would be impossible...." she started before Fury jumped in. "Harlie's the romance type of girl, I'm not. Besides, your a lot better than some of the guys we've seen" She shrugged before going back to her master's cock.

He looked at her and blushed softly. "Then I shall do it so both of you can be together." He replied and started loooking around. "But first should I have one cock or two pussy's when we get married and should we just do it here or go somewhere formal?" He asked.

Both girls laughed before looking to one another. "Its really up to you, sir" Fury offered as Harlie blushed. "I.. I don't know..."

Harlie looked to Fury before Fury sighed with a roll of her eyes. "Fine something less naked would work just fine." Harlie beamed as she gave a heavy nod and looked back up to their master.

He looked at them and nodded. "Then will you please remove your pussy from my cock?" He asked them and moaned softly.

The girls looked at one another and giggles, it wasn't often they had that request. They both nodded slipping from their master cocks. Both moaned softly as they looked up to him, waiting.

He looked at them and changed in front of them. Soon he beckoned them back and got them dressed. "here or in bed or where?" He asked.

The girls giggled once more before they stood and dressed. Harlie shrugged but Fury answered. "Outside, where it doesn't reek of sex" she purred with a smirk before leaning over and kissing Harlie's cheek.

Her brow lifted as she looked to them but shrugged then nodded. She slowly began with something traditional before coming to the do's. "Do you Harlie take master." Harlie of course blushed with a nod. "Yes." "And master do you take Harlie?" she asked softly before looking to him.

He looked around and sighed softly. It was an obvious answer. He heard Harlie answer yes and he looked at her. "Yes." He replied when Furry asked him the question.

"good" she piped up with a smirk. "Your may kiss the bride" she purred as Harlie's blush deepen. Fury could only smirk as she watch the two of them.

He looked at her and nodded. It felt good to finally be married. As for kissing He kissed her in the cheeks. Then gave her a deeper passionate kiss. Sighing he looked around and kissed Furry. "There is one recquest." He asked then looked at both of them. "I want furry to sleep in the same bed as us."

Harlie blushed and glanced to Fury and nodded. Fury only lifted a brow before giving a nod. The girls seemed to be happy with their Master and both without warning, rushed him, hugging him as they nuzzled against his chest.

He moaned and blushed and sighed softly. It was nice loving them. But things felt so fast. But still he didn't care as he wanted her so bad.

The girls giggles as they hugged him, leaning to kiss his neck and cheeks. Harlie smiled brightly before kissing him as he had kissed her. Fury only smirked and went back to kissing and nipping at his neck.

He moaned and sighed softly and started fucking Harlie faster then Furry. He did this because she was his wife and he loved her as it. But instead of being rude he decided to treat her with respect and moan passionatly.

The girls moaned as they moved against him. Harlie blushed and moaned loudly against him. Fury was content with soft moans and she worked along him.

He looked at Harlie and sighed softly. He looked at her. "Since I have married you I shall no longer call you mistress or treat you as a slave." She repeated and sighed. "As for you Furry." He paused. "I shall do the same thing."

Both girls looked up to him as they paused in their movements. They didn't know what to say but only nod before going back to pleasing one another.

He looked at them and started to watch them please each other. Soon he went back into the house and went to the bathroom and layed down on the bath tub and closed his eyes. He started to relax and ponder about the day's events.

The girls, once realizing their master had gone sat up and glanced about before standing and moving into the house. The girls found the master chambers and crawled up onto the bed. The snuggled up and soon fell asleep, the day was much more than they expected.

Back
Top Bottom