Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

(Divine/Sub) Will you take us home?

The girls sat in their cell, quietly leaning against one another as the waited for a someone to take interest. Fury, the taller of the two, rested her head against the cool bars, while Harlie rested her head on Fury's shoulder. They looked so out of place in this dark place. Well, maybe not Fury, but Harlie seemed out of sorts. Her bright outfit and innocent behavior, calm manner would make some stop and look her over. As for Fury, her dark outfit and ever darker behavior, icy manner kept all at bay. They were to be sold as a set and so far, they had no takers.

Though some wanted Fury but not the innocent Harlie and so on. The girls sighed together which caused even Fury to chuckle in spite of everything.

Chris Roberts was walking down the aisle of the slave market looking for new slaves for him. He wanted the best slaves and money was no object. He was 22 and had blue eyes. His blue buttoned shirt with brown pants looked weird, but they stood out. After all he was the mayor of his town. He had wanted a slave or two to please him sexually and he would do anything to find the perfect slave.

As he looked through the slave market he noticed there were several slaves to choose from. Looking around and noticing each one made him tiring. But soon he thought he would just give up. As he was about to give up he spotted Furry and Harlie in a cage.

Chris walked back to the enterance and purchased these two girls. Then he walked back to them and put the key in the lock and opened the door and waited to see what would happen when they were freeded.

Fury had only shut her eyes for a few moment, ignoring the clanking of shoes and just about to give up on finding a master today when she heard the oddest sound. Her bright obs fluttered open as Harlie lifted her head with a soft yawn. Both girl looked up to the cage door, shocked that it had been open and that they may have been bought. They sat there a while longer, maybe longer than they should have before both rose and moved to the front of the cage. Harlie stayed close to Fury, standing somewhat behind the taller girl, peeking over her shoulder to the man who stood before them. Fury gave Harlie a soft nudge before either of them spoke.

"How may we help you?" They chimed, not missing a beat, they bow offered a soft bend in the knees for a faint bow before returning their orbs to the man.

SheSighing he walked over to Fury and blushed. "I am here because I am now your master." He blushed and sighed softly. He wanted them to know that he purchased them and intended to use them as a sex slave. "I purchased you to get you out of her." He responded.

The girls exchanged glances before offering a nod. Fury was the first to step forward and introduce herself. "I'm Fury" With that she curtsied out of respect before Harlie stepped up to follow suit. "I'm Harlie" She chimed curtsying as well. Both girls rose and peered at their new master. "How shall we address you?" The chime in sync both tipping their head towards one another, with soft smile gracing their lips.

He looked at both of them and blushed. Looking at them one last time made him happy. He would soon be owning them. "First of all I am part vampire." He wispered. "And I love to bite my slaves." He replied then sighed. "As for adressing you may call me Master or Chris." He replied knowing that they would be his sex slaves no matter what.

Both girls gave a firm nod before Fury spoke. "Yes,..." She paused for a moment not sure which she'd rather call him but figured to play it say and stick with master. Master" Harlie on the other hand seem a bit taken back by the vampire part but after a moment of thinking it over she bowed her head. "Yes, Master"

He looked at them and sighed softly blushing. "Well I am part vampire." He replied and blushed. "I take on my human form." He paused once more.' I told you I was a vampire so you woulnd't get scared if I bit you." He blushed.

The girls again nodded, it wasn't there first dealing with a vampire but being bitten by one would be new. Fury had been bitten but no in the same sense. The girls didn't know what to say or what to do, but stood there eager for their new master to take them out of the hellish place.

He took the keys to the cell and opened it and let them free. He then walked them to the front desk and then to his car. "I want you to live with me." He replied and drove them home. Soon they arrived at his house and he took them to his bedroom.

The girls followed him without question, though Fury kept her eye on him. Harlie stayed close to Fury, almost clinging to her for safety. The girls glanced about his room before looking to him with a confused expression before Fury lifted a brow.

He looked at both of them and sighed softly. "Well." He walked up to Furry and kissed her nose softly and blushed. "There you go." He replied and loooked at Harlie. He looked at her and smiled. "Do you want to be first or last?" He wispered.

Both girls blushed before Fury and Harlie both glanced at one another. Harlie blushed deeper as she realized what he meant. Fury only smirked before that meant she was going to be either first or last. Harlie shifted her gaze down as she began to fidget under their gaze. "uuh, uhm.." She began before Fury slowly shook her head at Harlie's answer.

He looked at Harlie and smiled one last time before blushing. "Do you want to go first or last?" He asked again moaning softly as he imagined both girls having sex with him.

She looked to Fury who only offered a faint shrug. Harlie bit her lips before shaking her head. "...Last..." She squeaked out before Fury only rolled her eyes and wrapped an arm around her, trying her best to calm her. "I guess that means I'm first" Fury stated quietly mostly to herself before glancing to her new master.

He nodded and unstripped and then helped Furry stripped. Soon he rubbed her entire body and made her rub his. He wanted to cum in her and marry her. But he wanted the same for Harlie. He also knew that Furry would be the love of his life.

Fury blushed lightly but followed her master's lead. Harlie adverted her eyes for a moment not sure what else to do before she slowly began to lift her gaze to the two before her. A blush rising to her cheeks as she looked over her new master's body as well as Fury's.

He looked at Furry and started to make out with her. He moaned and blushed and kissed her nose softly and had a strange dream. In the dream they did this nightly and even got married. Also Harlie got mad and started to have sex with him at the same time. In the end he did not know who to choose.

Fury again followed her masters lead and kissed him back just as he was kissing her. Her blush faded, but as for Harlie, it only grew darker, if it was possible. Harlie watched the two of them before she slowly approached her master and nuzzled against him, not wanting to be left out any more. Fury only smirked and allowed her room between her and their master.

He looked at Fury and moaned and blushed once more. He knew he wanted her so bad and would do anything to have her. He kissed back and blushed. Then he kissed Fury's body softly. As he was kissing Fury's body softly he looked and saw Harlie approach and strip her. Soon he put his cock into Harlie's pussy.

Harlie moaned loudly as she felt her master enter her. Fury only began to kiss along Harlie's next, trying to sooth her as her hands ran playfully along Harlie's sides. Fury was a bit surprised by Harlie's actions but found them cute.

He looked at her and sighed softly and blushed. "Listen." He paused and started dreaming of her. "I love you." He wispered to Harlie. Then he took his cock out of her and instead put his cock into Furry and moaned and prepared to cum. Things definately felt different, he thought.

Harlie blushed and nodded before she felt her master leave her and go to fury. Fury only moaned as she felt her master enter her, she blushed softly as she felt Harlie kiss along her neck just as she had done to her earlier.

He looked at them and sighed softly and moaned. "Listen." He looked at both of them and took his cock out of Furry. "Who should I have and wny?" He loooked at them both and kissed Furry's neck then kissed Harlie's. He then blushed. "Or should I do both of you at the same time somehow?" He asked unsure of what to do.

Both girls glanced to one another before soft smirked crossed their lips. it wasn't the first time they had encountered this problem. They both dropped to their knees and began licking along their master cock, moaning softly as they went to work.

Back
Top Bottom