Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

(Divine/Sub) Will you take us home?

Looking at both of his girls he sighed softly and moaned. He knew that they were both good. Thinking about them made him even harder. He just wished that somehow he could put half his cock into each girl. Then an idea hit him. He could try to half in each girl. But first he wanted to make sure they were okay with it.

Thnking softly he said something and his cock grew to twice its normal lengh. Then he looked at the girls and put one hand in Furry's pussy and the other hand into Harlie's pussy. Soon he grew a second cock the same lengh, by saying a magic spell. He put the first one into Harlie's pussy and the seond one into Furry's pussy and moaned like crazy.

Both girls moaned feeling their master enter them. This was new, seeing how no other was able to do it. Regardless they seemed to enjoy it, moaning under their master.

He looked at them and blushed softly and moaned. Yes it was new to him too but he didn't want anyone to know that just yet. He hoped they would enjoy it and moaned softly.

They began to moan more as they began to work themselves along their masters cocks. Both blushing heavy as they tried they best to please their master as well as each other.

He moaned and blushed. "I am sorry that I have two cocks."He replied and moaned. He knew that he would do more magic if needed. But he knew that he wanted them as well to marry him.

The girls said nothing, they were busy moving along his cock, eager to please him. Fury began to kiss Harlie and Harlie seemed eager enough to kiss her back. The girls moan loudly as they soon pulled away from one another and looked up to their masters. They smiled sweetly as if in a daze before they spoke. "Don't be, we enjoy"

He looked at them and blushed softly and started to moan. "Wow." He paused. "It looks as if I can't seperate you two." He replied and started to sigh. Knowing that he may soon fall asleep.

The girls giggled before a low moan fell from them. "Master may we cum." They had had their fun and now they were growing sleepy. The girls blushed as the rode his cocks, waiting for him to answer.

He looked at her and blushed and moaned and looked into their eyes. Upong hearing their recquest he looked at them and thought it over once more. "You may cum and fuck me however you want." He replied.

They girls both smiled with a nod before they began ridding their master's cocks harder and faster. They moaned loudly as rode his cocks, Harlie blushed heavily as came, Fury only threw her head back with a loud moan before both girls stopped, breathing heavier than before.

He smiled at both of them wondering who he liked more. Suddenly it hit him that he liked both the same. Sighing he looked at them and moaned.

She girls looked up to him with soft smiles as they regained their breath. Harlie's blush was fading as Fury only seemed to smirk at Harlie. They both seemed happy and pleased before they both piped up. "Are you going to cum master?"

He looked at Furry and started to blush and get harder. Sighing she looked at Harlie and knew this was wrong. But she kissed Furry's body passionatly and started to make love to Furry. The only thng he could do was bounce up and down in Harlie's pussy. Soon he came for Harlie.

Then he looked at Harlie and smiled and stopped making love to Furry. He bent over and started kissing Furry's body softly and moaned. Still he smiled and made love to Harlie. The only thing he could do to Furry was cum in her pussy and bounce on it.

Fury moaned and blush to her master's touch, Harlie moaned and chewed on her lip as she tried to fight the blush. The girls moaned, Harlie moaned loudly as she felt her master fill her with his cum. Fury only smirked eager to be filled by their master was well. She soon moaned as Harlie did as she felt her master release into her. They girls smiled, contented as a few moans slipped from their lips.

He looked at them and moaned softly. "This feels nice." He replied and moaned. Just being with her made him happy and he did not want the night to end.

The girls smiled before they moved off his cocks and hugged him. Harlie kissed at his cheeks while Fury nipped at his neck. Both happy to please their master.

He looked at them and thought for a second. "Who wants to marry me if given that chance?" He asked then looked at her and sighed softly and moaned. Just thinking of the girls made him wet and horny that he soon came in both cocks at the same time.

Fury only gave a shrug, while Harlie blushed and gave a nod. "I would" She chimed softly. Fury only smirked. "I'm not the marrying kind, Harles is" she chuckled some before goin back to nipping and kissing at her master neck.

He looked at her and sighed and closed his eyes. He hadn't meant to ask that up right. He oly thought of it. Sighing he looked at them and opened his eyes. Soon he heard Harlie blushed and nodded. "Oh?" She asked and blushed knowing that he wanted it to happen.

Harlie only gave another nod, her blush rising over her cheeks. Fury didn't seem to care or notice but soon pulled away from her master to watch with an amused smirk. Harlie glanced at Fury with a soft smile and Fury only nodded and returned the smile.

He smiled and blushed. "If you don't want to marry me let me know." He walked over to Furry and said a spell and soon a chain appeared around her neck. "I want you too." He replied.

Fury only looked up to him and gave a nod. "I don't do marriage" She purred softly before wetting her lips. "But Harlie said yes, I would think she'd be enough for you." She purred again as Harlie looked to her then their Master.

Chis dragged Furry over with the chain and made her suck on his other cock. If she did not she would get spanked. Soon he moaned and looked at Harlie. "Are you sure?" He asked her.

Fury only smirked and eagerly sucked on her master cock. Harlie only blushed and nodded to her master before movin over to him. "uh huh"

((working on incorportating more of your fetishes))
He looked at Furry and blushed and moaned and started rubbing her body. "But I can't sepereate you girls." He looked at Harlie. "and I can't cheat on you." He looked at her again. "So what is a guy like me to do?" He asked.

Back
Top Bottom