Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

(Divine/Sub) Will you take us home?

The girls looked to him and giggled before Fury rolled her eyes. Harlie got up and gather the plates and set the them in the sink. Fury got up and helped her clean up before to long the kitchen was clean and the girls wander back to the bedroom and into the shower.

Both girls giggled before both moved over to their master, dropping to their knees. The quickly went about licking him and teasing him with their tongues. Both were eager to please but Fury seemed a little more eager. She slowly rose from her feet and straddle their master, easily slipping onto his cock. She rode with slow at first but faster. Harlie on the other was content sucking is cock and watching Fury ride him. Soon Fury leaned close to his before licking him. "Master, take me on the table" she moaned softly before nipping at his neck. "With both cocks." she moaned again, wanting to be filled by her master again. She knew Harlie wouldn't mind.

He looked at Furry and had another orgasm releasing all of his cum into her. Soon he put both cocks into Fury and moaned even louder. As he moaned he took her to the table and started to do it there.

Fury moaned under her master while Harlie sat back and watched before climbing up on the table and over Fury. She began to kiss him while fury eager lapped at Harlies slit causing Harlie to moan as she kissed their master, her husband.

He continued to do Fury and moaned as he started to cum on both of his cocks. He had hoped Fury would suck on them and please them and make them get harder. He then looked at both girls. "I want to please you however you tell me to." He replied.

Both girls giggled to his comment before both moved and began to lick and suck on his cocks. Enjoying the tasted and feel of him in their mouths. They moan and eagerly sucked more, wanting him hard again so they could enjoy him more.

Back
Top Bottom