Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A deal is a deal

"Do you know why? I mean if you are three hundred years older then me something could have happeend and you could have died before I was even born. And what if my mom or dad had been kileld before I was born?It seems so odd tha so muc chance that was against you would fail." Lily said sittingacross fromhim.

"Nope, not true actually." He said as he pointed to a tapestry in the room. ITs bottom was frayed as though it was still being woven. "There it is...it actually completed up to this moment." He said as he pointed to a small box in the corner. "Just this morning."

Lily looked confused as she stared at the tapestry. She stood up and walked over to it looking at it closely. "So strange, I mean what on earth could make two people have to be connected?" She sighed softly and looked over at him, "I mean you must have loved other people before me, why am I the one conencted to you and why did you even bother waiting all this time when youdid not even know how I would act or whoI would be?"

"Tried to, they all died, so I put a bit of my magic and life force out there and you were created and the tapestry began weaving itself. " He said slowly as he slumped into the chair and closed his eyes with a slow sigh. " I can't make anyone immortal in life, but I can from birth."

'Well why make the deal with my parents? Why not simply explain everything to them and ask to be allowed to see mewhen I was young and be apart of my like rather then just want to show up when I am eighteen anddrop the ball on me?" Lilytouched the soft tapestry with the tip of herfinger. "It dose not even seem to have a plan or pattern."

"Mm well the tapestry mentione d something about them. Yes...I was to tell a child about all this and this really would have worked out." He said with a smirk as he shook his head. "Its kind of something that you learn to read in time. I ignored it for a while..and it stopped weaving itself so I did what it said.."

Lily turned looking over at him. She gave him a small soft smile, "Would you teach me how to read some of it?" she asked trying to give him a chance to do something with her. She looked back at it, it seemed so long and complex. It had to be mostly stuff he had done her life was not thisinteresting.

"Oh why do you care?" He said slowly as he leaned back and crossed his fingers slowly.

Lily sighed and turned looking athim again. "Please? I am trying to do something with you." She sighed. She did not get him at all sometimes. She was just trying to have them do something together.

Slowly walking over to her he sighed happily and leaned in hugging her. "Yeah you're right." He said to her slowly.

Lily smiled softly and hugged him. she gave him a small tender kiss on the cheek. Then she pointed to a bit of the tapestry about half way down, "What id this talking about?" She asked leaning against him.

"Well that particular part is talking about when you were around ten or so. Its documenting your birthday, see the colors and how they mingle, the pony, etc is in there." He said as he pointed to various parts of the small portion.

"Erm around fourteen, that shape and the splatter you falling off your bike, I helped you up and you rode off." He said slowly.

"Okay. Well which part is your favorite?' She asked laning against him with a soft smile. She found this to be nice, the two of them spending time together. "Or do you even have a favorite part?"

"I don't, I like looking at its totality so far." He said slowly as he stroked his finger along her cheek with a smile.

She blushed a soft shade of pink when he touched her cheek. "Is anything in it about you?" She asked looking up into his eyes. It was so odd, he had completly changed in her eyes now. All she could think about was how lonely his life must have been and how his hopes must have been crushed by how she acted.

"A few things here and there it was mostly you, my life is too long to be encapsulated in this. It begins with your birth, with me there are things here and there but nothing of significance." He said as he shook his head slowly.

She bit her lip looking into his eyes. "well, is there any part that makes you happy or smile?" She asked. She was still wanting to just speak with him more, it was nice being normal with him. "I mean, I just want to know what you liked about when we knew eachother or what you liked about my childhood."

"I guess." He said slowly as he tilted his head. "I was the first person to ever hold you." He said slowly as he looked to it before he turned away. "I came in as the doctor and your parents were so panicked they didn't recognize me, everything went fine and I held you befor giving you to your mother." He said slowly.

She gave him a soft look then reached out and took his hand. She slowly moved closer still and hugged him. She rested her head on his chest her eyes closed. "I am sorry for how I acted before. But if you give me another chance I would love to be with you." She told him softly.

"Why?" He said to her slowly as he stroked his fingers through her hair before he leaned back and tilted his head to look her over.

"You care about me. You have never once ment to cause me any harm, and it seems like this was all ment to be." She said soflty. Her eyes met his, she seemed happy withher choice.

"I see" He said slowly to her as he stroked his fingers along her neck with a snicker.

Back
Top Bottom