Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Instant turn ons

Tattoo's on either gender. It doesn't even have to be the lewd kind either, just a cool design is really nice to look at. Lately those blackout tattoo's have really caught my attention. That and size difference.

Anything messing with or transgressing the 'gender binary' that we have to deal with day in and day out.

Mmmm. A man who is only into me (whether romantic or obsessed). A man with self control, who loses it. Good spelling. Good dressing (that depends on the setting...) but generally a nice suit or uniform is never wrong.

A well-endowed yet cute, soft, smaller guy, that I can easily take in charge and pin down. Too shy and inexperienced to take control of or turn the tables against me, totally unaware that his huge package can easily change the way I walk.

Pretty boys! Bishies! But also that moment when the villain traps the heroine in her own words, or she falls into his perfectly laid plans. Charismatic intellectuals are so swoony~

Being taken on the soft grass in the warm sun or a cool night under the moon. BEing made to get on my hands and knees as we do it like animals, getting dirty and sweaty~

aggression, but not violence. the willingness to engage in a pursuit. teasing, wit, sarcasm.

Confidence from partner's character. Actively being chased instead of being the chaser in the RP myself.

An engaging opener that shows they're both interesting by way of conversation, but also just friendly.

Also big sizes. That's really fun.

In person I need to say that my instant turn on is voice. Specifically cute, or breathy noises. Mix those with some specific words and my heart is pumping.

In writing it’s somewhat similar, for that it’s dialogue, saying things that the character is thinking. And since I prefer darker rps those things are always rather spicy.

God I'm so simple but dry humping / grindingβ€” whatever you want to call it. Whew, that gets me all hot and bothered.

Cockiness, a guy who knows he's the hot shit and acts like it-- something about it just enthralls me, especially when they've met their match. It's ridiculous what a stupid smirk can do to me >.<

Wetness:
Doesn't matter if there's a swimming pool involved, a nice, hot shower, or ending up without an umbrella in a rainstorm.

Back
Top Bottom