Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Instant turn ons

I'll bite.

Ears. Small ears are sexy. I wouldn't go so far as to call it a fetish, though.

Gentle dominance 🔥 like when he puts a hand to my throat and begins to kiss along my neck while whispering "Are you going to be a good girl for me?" 😈

Fingering and groping. I dont see why people are agianst it sometimes, just finger the pussy to get her all nice and wet make them cum

Eating ice cream as a change of pace answer from how I might normally reply to this question.
Oof, eating ice cream sounds amazing to seem both innocent and naughty. Might want to consider it...

I will also add... Underwear on the floor, as in leading the way

Odd but...

Consent. Nothing I find hotter than someone WANTING to get absolutely fucking railed.

Also nice asses in general. A nice ass makes me melt

It's not odd I think. Consent is really hot, even if it's too... Usual? And it's very easy to make it sexy AF

Being laughed at. Not in a mean sort of way but like...a cocky smirk or a chuckle proceeding something a bit predatory.

Teasing. Drawing the flirting out a little.

The brush of a breast against an arm, or the feeling of an ass against my leg or crotch with the intention of flaunting it without "flaunting it" necessarily. Knowing what you're doing, but pretending otherwise. Drawing me in, little by little, and keeping my eyes firmly on you.

Teasing is so fucking underrated, man.

Dirty talk.

Nothing like having a partner whisper or moan dirty talk into your ear while you're getting railed.

Also, teeth. Nibbling, biting, marking. Mmf.

Last edited:
Geez, I read that and now I'm all excited. xD

Teasing and dirty talk for me as well. Especially if she asks in a certain way or says something when you least expect it. Catching me off-guard? Sexy as hell.

Skirts and stockings or long socks. Could be short skirts, could be a knee length, don't care. That combination is it for me, game over.

Little, private imperfections. Things that are not obvious at a first glance, but became apparent when you are intimate with the person. Could be behaviors or personal flaws (Being picky with food, questionable fashion choices, phobias ...) or physical (Nonideal figure, imperfect teeth ...).

Little, private imperfections. Things that are not obvious at a first glance, but became apparent when you are intimate with the person. Could be behaviors or personal flaws (Being picky with food, questionable fashion choices, phobias ...) or physical (Nonideal figure, imperfect teeth ...).
I find it attractive as well! Physically "perfect" people aren't anywhere near as attractive as I find people with more physical imperfections

Back
Top Bottom