Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What is the last video game you completed to the end credits?

God of War. It was a very nice game, a bit repetitive towards the end but overall, loved it.

FIRST TIME; Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II.
RE-PLAYED; Spider-Man & SM: Miles Morales.

Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous. Some surprisingly compelling characters, I got into the story and them a lot more than I expected to.

Last game I completed to completion was the Dead Space remake.

It honestly does Lovecraftian horror better than most Lovecraftian games. The hopelessness in the face of a cosmic foe, the complete incompatibility with life, and the corrupting influence it has on everyone, and no one escapes. Everyone either ends up dead or twisted into a form that is no longer their own.

I honestly think that sort of bleakness is really what Lovecraft was trying to emulate.

It's been... like eternity since I played game, never mind finish it to completion. It's been a long time before if I remember correctly...

Tales of the Abyss. I had an urge to play it and I had it with me so I played it.

Ace Attorney! I'd watched someone play it before, but I enjoyed it enough to play myself and am now going through all of the other games. lots of fun!! :3c

Resident Evil 4 Remake! Though the original game doesn't have a particular reputation for being scary the remake got me quite a few times.

I played The Forgotten City a few months ago, and really enjoyed it. Standalone time-loop/detective game created from a popular Skyrim mod. Unsurprisingly, I tend to like games with strong narratives and an element of player choice.
I finished that one last year! I've got into it after it was recommended to me as similar to Outer Wilds. It certainly has similarities, but in my opinion it's far less polished. The amount and quality of the dialogue was also a mixed bag for me.

Back
Top Bottom