Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What is the last video game you completed to the end credits?

It might have been XCOM-2. I played the game a lot over the years, but never actually all the way through until recently.
Eldin Ring almost counted, but I kinda of lost interest right before the endboss. Not even because it was too hard, mainly just 'eh, now I have seen that too, I'll just watch the endings on YT'.
I have horrible gamer stamina

Cyberpunk 2077, really tragic the launch was as shakey as it was because it's an incredibly fun game! Narrative and gameplay were simply *chef's kiss*

I can say I have officially seen the credits of the whole Sly Collection. At least the trilogy.

I just beat risk of rain 2 on Monsoon! It still counts if I was dead when I beat the game right?

Crap, I need to remember...been awhile.

I think Mass Effect 3, during the whole ending fiasco. That kinda broke me and I have been playing many open ended games. I should probably work on that.

Yoooo, that's my next goal. I'll get on that, the fighting is pretty satisfying.
Combat and atmosphere is great! A bit clunky on bigger monsters, but still fun. Also has some great music and a ton of amazing concepts. Characters could be better but I found them memorable

I haven't finished runs B or C yet, but I did finish part A of Nier: Automata some months back. We unfortunately had to pawn the PS4 but will be purchasing a PS5 shortly. I may see if I can complete the two other parts. I was about 3/4 of the way through part B, but then I drifted off from it.

Back
Top Bottom