Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pleasant Beach - IC

The beach front vista was exactly what Manaia needed to secure long-term sobriety. Sipping her traditional cup of Kauai Coffee from the dinning room table, she grounding herself carefully observing the blue sky speckled with clouds, the rolling crests of the waves, and the stark nudity of her new neighbors and beachgoers. She herself was bare naked having slept like that since puberty had hit. She grew to love her independence and freedom which allowed her to sustain a nudist lifestlyle...at least within the walls of her own apartment. Now, however, she could extend that lifestyle beyond the walls. She was pleased by the opportunity and yet mildly anxious about making her first appearance in public today.

She was surprised at how much shew as dragging her feet at leaving the house. For the first time she was debating nudist self-expression without consequences. It was a comical monologue in her mind. As if the internal deliberation was not mic drop worthy, her interior laughter became vocalized as blended creamer and coffee spew from her lips at the sight of her elderly neighbor and widower named Duncan pampering every crease, fold, and cranny with sun tanning lotion. She set her cup down and scrambled to the kitchen for a paper towel, only to find Duncan bent over rubbing down his calves. It was a full moon and Manaia couldn't help but convulse with laughter while at the same time wincing with curious disgust.

"Well, if he can be so bold," she stated, turning her head from his voyeuristic exhibition show and wiping down the table. She glanced back once more to see that Duncan had moved on and felt it was no her time to shine. She rinsed the cup, placed it in the sink, grabbed her beach bag, keys, and sandals and stepped through the front door. The street was quiet and nearly empty. She chuckled once more expecting to have had eyes and heads turned her direction as the newbie on the block. This was the new normal and she would have to assimilate. She locked the door and stepped through the lawn down a little path the previous family had used to get to the beach. She turned Duncan's direction and followed suite..."When in Rome," she muttered turning her attention to the ocean view once again.

Manaia continued down the boardwalk to the formal beach entrance with steps which met the warm and grainy sand. A naked couple passed in front of her, another remind of the casual lifestyle she had hoped to find. She backtracked to what appeared to be shower stalls from where the couple had come. She wasn't sure about cultural norms and if everyone took a shower before traversing the beach, but she thought it might be good to wet her hair down, recalling he had neglected to beautiful herself as she normally would have with makeup and a brush out. Rounding the corner, she heard vocalizations from two individuals, another couple she assumed, and stumbled upon a handsome man assumed to be around her own age and a younger woman, a model of femininity and attractive to the eye.

"Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry," Manaia expressed with flushed cheeks. She was embarrassed to have almost stumbled into what appeared to be a romantic initiation. She couldn't help but giggle as she covered her eyes with her hand and looked the opposite direction. "I'm new here..." she added truly unsure of what else to say. She was frozen in an awkward desire to respect privacy and a burning need to see both bodies once again. There was no moving, her mind was blank, and it fully dawned on her she was just as naked as they were.

"Well, now, I suppose I should get used to that kind of forwardness around here. I like it, and you're very beautiful. Why not both?" Alex smiled and moved under the shower with her, put one hand slowly around to the small of her back, and leaned in for a kiss, his other hand going for the breast and nipple that Vanessa was not currently stimulating; he'd stop in his tracks if she seemed reluctant or said no. "I think I recognize you from the internet. My username is GentlePerv0514. I'm the one who has the blog about my work in women's shelters and all that." If she didn't object to his initial contact, he'd run his free hand (the one that wasn't gently rolling her nipple in two fingers as he massaged her breast, that is) up and down her wet body. "Yeah, you're really beautiful," he breathed in her ear. "And so very fucking sexy."
Manaia continued down the boardwalk to the formal beach entrance with steps which met the warm and grainy sand. A naked couple passed in front of her, another remind of the casual lifestyle she had hoped to find. She backtracked to what appeared to be shower stalls from where the couple had come. She wasn't sure about cultural norms and if everyone took a shower before traversing the beach, but she thought it might be good to wet her hair down, recalling he had neglected to beautiful herself as she normally would have with makeup and a brush out. Rounding the corner, she heard vocalizations from two individuals, another couple she assumed, and stumbled upon a handsome man assumed to be around her own age and a younger woman, a model of femininity and attractive to the eye.

"Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry," Manaia expressed with flushed cheeks. She was embarrassed to have almost stumbled into what appeared to be a romantic initiation. She couldn't help but giggle as she covered her eyes with her hand and looked the opposite direction. "I'm new here..." she added truly unsure of what else to say. She was frozen in an awkward desire to respect privacy and a burning need to see both bodies once again. There was no moving, her mind was blank, and it fully dawned on her she was just as naked as they were.
Vanessa couldn't help but chuckle at hearing Alex describe her behavior as "forward"--she hadn't even been offering, just clarifying, and even if she had been, it was always strange to see just how big of a deal such a simple request was for most of the world. Still, she wasn't about to say no; as worked up as she was now, she might as well take the opportunity to get off properly, especially with such a hottie. Taking her hands off her clit and her nipple, she wrapped them around Alex's waist instead, returning the kiss, teasing his lips with her tongue.

A flicker of recognition lit in her eyes at the username, and she opened her mouth to say something about it, but before she could, they were interrupted by a woman who seemed surprisingly embarrassed about the moment. "Oh, hey, no worries!" Vanessa called out to the stranger, keeping her hands around Alex's waist. "Just moved here, huh? Lot of that going around today, seems like." There was a bit of an awkward pause as the woman continued to hold her hand up in front of her eyes. "Uh...you're welcome to share the water if you want," Vanessa ventured. "Or, I don't mind if you want to watch us. I like an audience."

She caught Alex's gaze again. "What do you feel like? I like it just like this, standing missionary, if you want." She spread her knees a little wider to illustrate, angling her hips forward to allow him to simply slide inside her right there if he wanted.

"As tempting as that is, Vanessa, I think standing mish is a little unfair if our new friend wants to join in. What say you?" Alex turned to the newcomer and smiled. "Corporal Alex Manley, Orange County Sheriff Department, known in less family-friendly internet circles as GentlePerv0514, if you've ever been down that particular rabbit hole. So, around here, it seems that some people don't really mind others just walking up to them and getting frisky. Consent still matters, but, I guess it's safe to say that depending on the person, it's given in more places than most people are probably used to. I'm still learning the ropes but it helps not having to enforce almost an entire section of the penal code. But we're not here to talk about my job. Join us, watch us, masturbate if you want, or you can walk away right now. Vanessa, position suggestions? Or should we reconvene somewhere more comfortable for a threesome?" His expression was non-committal, as if he was non-verbally prompting the two women to decide the direction they would take. It seemed that his experience earlier with Camilla had more or less gotten him properly used to the carefree nature of the sex lives of some Pleasant Beach residents. He of course didn't expect every half-decent looking woman to be, what was the term she used? Free use. But he still would not be opposed if they were, naturally.

Last edited:
Danielle Hawkins wasn't normally someone who liked to go to the beach for recreation. But even she could only swim in the large, empty pool in Estella Gardens with food brought to their door so many times by themself. Without...them. Besides, they needed to get into town every once in a while, if only to see what local businesses merited silent partnership (or just to splurge on authentic ethnic food). Also, going to the beach in the morning often enabled Dani/Danny to swim nude and be whatever they wanted to be that day. (They understood why people felt free in this town as a result, but they had a reputation to uphold as a "female entrepeneur" of some repute. Which meant that "she" couldn't be seen naked by just anyone, anywhere.)

Of course, there was another benefit to sidling along the boardwalk before the noonday sun- getting to see and meet (in more ways than one) some new people, since "she" was rarely seen in public. Three of them in fact in the public showers. All of them naked as the day they were born, and all of whom they could watch from afar while rubbing their legs together, pressing the fabric of their swim bottoms, soaked with salt water, against their shaved pussy lips.

But Dani knew it would be creepy to do that for long, and also rude (at least in this town) to not participate in the nearly ritual public nudity; now that she had been grabbed by the sight of these three, it was inevitable that "she" would be in their orbit.

With that, Danielle stripped all her clothes off, breathed out to get rid of her shyness (not to mention that being aroused with brown, rock-hard nipples showing prominently tended to soothe her nerves), and then waved to Officer Manley (@captain_bond) as well as the two buxom babes (@Liminal, @crypticsecret777).

"Sorry to drop in like this, but I don't think I've met y'all before and would like to introduce myself. Are you new in town?" Danielle chuckled in a light Valley Girl accent as they showed off their lithe body, well-cared for and mentally centered by some of the best trainers, nutritionists and yogis one could buy in the state of California. "My name's Danielle. And you three might be?" They decided against adding the Hawkins. Either people recognized "her" from the news, past and present, and it would be a whole exhausting thing, or they ignored "her" notoriety as a pillar of this community and put their pillar in Danielle's community. So, Dani preferred the latter path by not bringing it up where possible.

Last edited:
Perhaps tactfully, Alex recognized Danielle from the news, but did not say anything, and merely smiled as he turned in their direction. "Indeed, this is actually my first day on the beat, but Vanessa here has the air of a native, and I don't think I caught your name?" He smiled towards the shy girl who had covered her eyes at the sight of him and Vanessa about to get 'down and dirty.' "I am Orange County Sheriff Corporal Alex Manley, and you'll be seeing me more often from now on. Hopefully, things'll be nice and quiet, but my job is to keep you all safe if it isn't. And before you ask, there's only one type of weapon of mine I'll allow anyone to 'handle.'" He chuckled at the double-entendre and waited to see what would happen next. A threesome would be one thing, but a foursome? With Danielle Hawkins? That was another level of awesome.

"Well, officer, thank you for keeping us all safe on this beat with your big, thick baton," Dani chuckled, just about managing to keep from biting their lip. "Perhaps you can give me some weapons training. Or I can hire you as a bodyguard," they winked as they knelt down and began to fondle it a little bit, like a scientist studying a rare species of snake. "Though I do know a few things," the undercover bourgeois woman purred while giving a long, slow lick of the entire scrotum and underside of the shaft. "You both are welcome to join in and learn firearm safety with me as well, Vanessa and mystery girl," Dani giggled again before swirling their tongue around the mushroomed muzzle of Officer Manley (fitting name, they thought).

"Ooh, shit," Alex moaned out as Dani started to fondle, then lick and suck his cock and balls, both of which were very large, the latter swollen and heavy with arousal already. "Mmm, come here." He pulled his hips back gently, to disengage his cock from Dani's mouth, and knelt down to kiss them and whisper, "I'm sorry about your parents and your friend, Miss Hawkins. If no one recognizes you, your secret is safe with me. If you ever need someone to talk to, let me know." His hand crept down to their shaved pussy lips, seeking to return the favor with his skilled fingers. "Also, my balls are so very full, and I can't decide who to fill with my cum. I actually had to take an STD test to be assigned here. Do with that what you will." With that, he would slide a finger inside the entrepeneur if they seemed wet enough.

He had kissed them. It had just happened, and so fast too. Yet Dani knew what was happening and greeted it with a half-smile and bitten lip, eyes radiating with enthusiasm. Because, secretly, she'd heard about him and about his heroics in the Orange County Police Department and always hoped a man in uniform would come across them. But they never expected that an officer of the law could be so sensitive and empathetic. He was the only man who had recognized them who did not give her the creeps.

"What I will do with that, Mr. Manley..." Dani groaned while leaning their chest into his, rubbing her hard nipples all over his pectorals. While that was going on, they were spitting on and reaching out to fondle his shaft in a circular, up and down jerking motion and juggle his balls with their other hand, "is hire you on as my bodyguard." It had been a joke before, but now they were serious. "Your duties on the days you are completely off-duty from police work and can come be my bodyguard, keeping me safe by day...and warm by night." They now purred in satisfaction as they saw pre-cum leaking out of his cock. "Now, do a full cavity search of my vagina. For my safety, of course."

"Mmm, you must've heard about how I always treat predators the way they ought to be, rather than how all the rest treat them." At the suggestion of being their bodyguard, Alex smiled. "It's tempting. I will have to make sure someone else can cover for me, but consider that a tentative yes. Now, you mentioned a cavity search, yeah?" He smiled and scooped them up, winking to the two women in a 'come hither' sort of way and carried Dani over to his police cruiser and gently laid them down on their back atop its hood. "There's actually a small police station with a nice little bed and bathroom, complete with walk-in shower and jacuzzi tub. Obviously privately-funded. I have a vibrating night stick back there I've just been aching to try on a woman. What's the expression? 'I'll show you mine if you show me yours?' I think you'll be pleasantly surprised by my digs." With that, he 'dug' his fingers into their eager slit, working two of them in a twisting motion until the orifice comfortably accomodated them, at which point he faced his palm skyward and crooked his fingers against their G-spot, beginning a tortorously slow tapping motion against it. "Gotta check the firing chamber for leakage before I insert my round," he joked, completely turning the reality of firearms on its head but he didn't care, he wanted to see this poor young person who'd been through so much pain, be squirting and screaming in pleasure.

“Perhaps some of that money was mine at one point, I bet,” Dani chuckled as they nuzzled their nose on Alex’s, stroking his penis with a tight grip while he thoroughly probed her cunt for evidence, her butt feeling nice and cool on top of the police cruiser’s hood that had been chilling in the station since last night. They then gripped his hair with their other hand and moaned, louder and longer than they had in a while.

“Alright, you dork…” Dani laughed. “Let me inspect your equipment here. Gotta make sure we discharge your weapon in a safe manner as well before you take us all down to this station.” They grinned as precum leaked out of Officer Manley’s tip and rubbed their lips and then the entrance to their pussy on the tip to indicate where they wanted him to cum. “After two long, hard rounds of oral and physical examination, of course, to determine your suitability to guard my bedroom.”

“Or perhaps you’ll have to book me to keep me from interrogating your special investigation unit,” Dani grinned and gobbled his entire cock in one gulp before pulling their mouth off, leaving a sticky trail of spit to drip down his meat. They then let the spit trail down their cleavage before bending themself over the hood, hands behind their back to allow for Officer Manley to cuff them.

Last edited:
"I didn't say you could move. I wanna see your face when you scream for me." Alex smiled and put Dani back in the position he put them in before, and with a firm hand on their shoulder he leaned down and whispered, "Has anyone ever made you squirt before?", before leaning back up and resuming his efforts from earlier to make them do exactly that, not waiting for an answer.

He turned his head and called to the other two, "I have another hand, you know. And a mouth. You guys just gonna hang around?" His smile betrayed his playfulness, but he really was worried he'd be unable to devote attention to all of them at once. He'd never done anything like this before, and he was starting to feel a little out of his depth.

"Why, you gonna get me to talk?" Dani grinned, playfully pretending they were under arrest. "Maybe while serving a warrant inside my premises?" they winked. And since their hands weren't restrained yet, they made the most of their small breasts by playing around the nipples so that Alex would get hungry for them.

"Yeah, girls, I know we're fun to watch but you're really missing out here. Though, if you want to watch a bit longer that's fine by me."

Not one to ignore a hint, Alex leaned down to lick and tease one of Dani's nipples as he fingered their juicy cunt, which had the effect of showcasing his sculpted butt to the girls as well as how swollen and tight his balls were, the turgid member dripping pre-cum as it poked downward due to his bent position.

"Ohhh fuuuuck, officer...you're really reading my nipples their rights, aren't you?" Dani groaned, the hand on his head tightening. They could do these dumb cop-related puns all day until he finally gave in and fucked them to shut them up. But until then, they also were more than happy to knead his full balls.

Popping his mouth off their nipple, Alex smiled and said, "Shut up and cum already," before redoubling his efforts with mouth and fingers, seeking to make Dani see stars before he plunged his cock inside their pussy. Hopefully his efforts would be rewarded soon.

"Fuuuuuuck..." Dani groaned as their walls clenched around his thick fingers in orgasm and they squirted on his hand. They didn't even care that people could probably easily see and hear "her" partaking in the public sex scene; they liked feeling like Alex's whore that he could use any time he wanted.

Smiling, Alex pulled his fingers from Dani's clenching sex and licked them clean. "Mmm, that's it. But you wanted this too, right?" Without even waiting for their orgasm to subside, he plunged his cock into their pussy and started to rock his hips back and forth, his hand reaching out and taking both their wrists in one strong, gentle grip and pinning their arms above their head as he fucked them, his free hand rubbing their clit.

"Oh, I definitely wanted to try that baton, baby," Dani panted, now wrapping their legs around his muscular hips as they fucked him back with just as much vigor.

Dani felt like she was being hunted like a deer, or perhaps she was a wood fae being caught in Alex's net. After all, Alex had just shoved his swollen, bulging cock all the way to the hilt inside of Dani, as if he a mythological nonbinary centaur of old claiming their mate, in a single, powerful motion.

"I know you did," Alex moaned, their pussy tight around his cock and by God it felt incredible! "You're so...eager. How...long's it been?" As if to encourage Dani to answer, he started to fuck them faster and just a little harder. "You feel so good too...I might just have to take you on a ride along..." The idea of being able to just pull over and bend them over the hood of his cruiser every time he wanted to made his cock twitch in anticipation. "Bring your laptop...do all your work-related stuff on the move...while being my personal cock sleeve...fuck!"

"Whooooa...been a pretty long time since a guy has done me like that, let's just say," Dani giggled with delight as the world spun for a second from their arms being pinned and the shock of being rammed into like a fleshlight spread across her back. (Mostly, this was because they preferred having sex with "other" women, to not have to explain "her"self.)

"Yeah, baby, throw me around just like that, whenever you want in the back of your squad car...ohhhh yes, all for you, you sexy man!" Dani moaned while also figured they'd try appealing to Alex's masculine pride given how much faster the toned White man was pumping in and out of their snatch. "Or maybe I'll give you road head on your patrols as well," she joked.

Alex wasn't really the type to need his ego or his pride stroked, but he appreciated the effort all the same as he plowed Dani hard enough to make the car rock back and forth slightly. The time for words, or at least coherent sentences, had passed, and most of what came from his mouth were moans, grunts and variations of "God, fuck yes!" But soon enough that familiar tightness in his balls could be felt, and he said, "God, Dani, I'm so close..." He looked a little unsure, as if non-verbally asking them where he should cum.

“Let it go. Give me all that fucking cum,” Dani panted while sitting up to tighten their leg lock around Alex’s legs. To dig their small, short nails into his back. To arch their back so he would see their boobs bouncing hard with each thrust. Every ounce of her body language demanded that he fill her up.

“Let it go. Give me all that fucking cum,” Dani panted while sitting up to tighten their leg lock around Alex’s legs. To dig their small, short nails into his back. To arch their back so he would see their boobs bouncing hard with each thrust. Every ounce of her body language demanded that he fill her up.
Not that Alex would have been able to pull out in time anyway, he was grateful he didn't have to hold back. He moaned Dani's name loudly as he hilted himself inside that wet, eager snatch, his cock pulsing and throbbing as he emptied a copious load inside of them.

Skyler cruised down the street happily, having chosen her lime green '70 El Camino, the engine's soft rumble like the purring of an enormous cat as she took her time, enjoying the drive. Like all her vehicles she had put cloth covers over the leather seats to be more conducive to her near constant nudity. She had grabbed her leisure duffel bag and tossed it in the bed of the muscle car. She really liked the El Camino, so much so that she had a pair of them. One for work, which was in rougher shape, a worse model year, and had been modified into a distinct "work vehicle", and this one, the one for cruising about, showing off, and just enjoying.

She spotted Vanessa by the park, giving two friendly honks before pulling into the parking lot, killing the ignition and getting out as the car gave off those distinctive pings and tings that most vehicles did in the summer. "Hey beautiful." She said walking over, giving the other woman's nipple a friendly pinch in greeting. "So what's up? Scouting more locations?" she said after the social pleasantries were done "Want a partner?". Skyler really liked Vanessa, she was independent, also liked working out, and had her moms wonderful tits.

"I have my bag in the back, so pretty fun selection if you are interested." She added, indicating the back of her car with her thumb. Usually Vanessa was in the mood for sex, but there had been once or twice when she had been studying that she just hadn't had the time for it, so Skyler always asked. They weren't the only ones there, Skyler's eyes shifted over Vanessa's shoulder and she waved at a quad of people, recognizing one of the women. "Or do you just want to hang out for a bit?"

@Liminal
Standing by the little parking lot, Vanessa surveyed the park with lips pursed in thought, the case containing her mobile filming setup--about as basic as could be, just her GoPro and tripod--slung over her shoulder. While her brand was very much built on the naturalistic style she'd cultivated, and her audience enjoyed the un-produced look of her videos, it was still important to pick a spot with decent lighting--she'd learned from experience that there was a big difference between naturalistic and just badly shot. She also didn't want too many people in the background; sure, people liked seeing that her content was actually shot unplanned and in public, and hardly anyone in Pleasant Beach would mind ending up in the background incidentally, but it was just better to minimize the chance that someone would object.

The honks drew her from her thoughts; she recognized the familiar rumbling of Skyler's El Camino before she turned to look, waving as the mechanic pulled in. "Hey yourself," she said with a grin, answering the touch by reaching between Skyler's legs to lightly rub her clit with a fingertip. Sometimes Vanessa couldn't help but feel that they made an odd pair--there were times she caught herself envying Skyler a little bit, like she was the kind of cool Vanessa could only pretend to be. But somehow they always seemed to have a good time, even when they weren't fucking--which, admittedly, was pretty damn rare.

"Yeah, just figured it was a good day for some outdoor shooting," Vanessa explained, continuing to rub Skyler's clit as they talked. "I'd love some company if you wanna get in. 'Specially if you've got that blue rabbit in there." The toy in question was a new purchase--the first time Skyler had tried it out on her, she'd nearly forgotten how to speak. She made a mental note to remember to ask Skyler where she'd ordered it from this time.

Will rose before the morning sun, sliding out of bed and making himself a cup of coffee in his quiet bungalow. He left the steaming cup to cool and climbed into the shower, quickly and carefully washing himself with soap and then rinsing. Will walked out of his shower without a towel, grabbing his coffee and opening the door to the outside. He grabbed a nearby folding chair and walked off with his travel cup in his hand, a chair strapped across his chest, and water still dripping off of him as he air-dryed.
His feet led him down the beach, towards the private location his neighbor told him to find Camilla. Supposedly, there was a woman you could just walk up to and use however you wanted. And this woman, who had enormous curves, liked to do yoga in the early morning on the beach…and so, Will had to find out for himself. As he approached Camilla’s spot with the sun starting to rise on the horizon, Will saw her there completely exposed and bent over in some sort of yoga position…downward dog? He kept his thoughts to himself and unslung the chair from his shoulder as he approached.
”Good morning, neighbor.” He said with a smirk as he set his chair down just a few feet from Camilla’s mat, his eyes already glued to her ass as it stuck up in the sun.

Back
Top Bottom