Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pleasant Beach - IC

Liminal

Star
Bird-Tree-Cafe-Patio-1024x768.jpg
Saturday mornings at Ronnie's Roastery were a part of Pleasant Beach the way people mean when they say something's as American as apple pie. The café had been in business since the neighborhood was built, and while a few competitors had sprouted up, hardly anyone disputed whose coffee was the best.

Camilla had been lucky to grab one of the patio tables just as the last group was leaving. She hadn't planned on hanging around--she'd only come out to pick up some of the place's excellent bagels for the kids' breakfast--but seeing the empty seat, it had seemed criminal not to take advantage of such a beautiful morning. The kids wouldn't be up for a while yet on a weekend anyway, and Vanessa could hold down the fort for a few minutes if she had to. So Camilla was treating herself to a few relatively quiet minutes, relaxing in one of the surprisingly comfortable chairs and sipping her café au lait in the fresh air and sun.

As usual, she hadn't worn anything out of the house besides her favorite sandals. She was hardly the only one--almost everyone on the café patio was naked, though one woman at the next table sported a pair of dark blue G-string panties. Just another day in Pleasant Beach.

Though Camilla appreciated the alone time, she hoped no one would hesitate to grab the remaining seats at the table--she didn't want to hog it all to herself when so many people were waiting, even if it was just for a few minutes. And she had to admit, she wouldn't mind a little attention. Martin had slept over at a fuckbuddy's house last night, and it had been a couple days since anyone else had approached her--even Caleb had been busy lately. Not that she begrudged her family their own social lives, of course, but she had been feeling just a little lonely....

Sheriff Corporal Alex Manley pulled up to the coffee shop in his cruiser and got out, stretching luxuriously. Wearing a sleeveless uniform top and shorts, he felt like a character on Reno 911, but he'd probably go naked or near enough once he was more comfortable with the community. And the accommodations the department set up were pretty nice...he basically had his own little police station to himself, with a bedroom, full bathroom (complete with hot tub) and in some of the desk drawers he found some amusing police-themed sex toys, his favorite being a vibrating night stick.

Either way, he adjusted his gun belt, turned down his radio, and approached the patio and the woman sitting alone there. He'd been surprised, but pleasantly so, when he discovered the largely nudist attitude of this community, that and the very liberal approach to sex was very...appealing to him. The night after he first toured the area with his superior officer, he was masturbating over and over for hours before he finally fell asleep.

"Good afternoon," he said to the woman, politely. "Are these seats taken?"

Ayaka walked down the street with almost a permanent blush on her cheeks. The young woman had just moved to the community and spent the last couple days inside setting up her furniture. This was here first day, and she felt overdressed for the climate. Not that her cute dark skirt and light tank top was too warm, but instead that she was wearing any clothes at all. Ayaka felt the stares like she was the one walking naked. Ayaka found the Roastery using the excuse of looking at her phone to avoid staring at the people around her.

Ayaka entered and gave a quick look and moved her eyes to the menu. All the drinks sounded amazing, and the bagels were apparently the best in town. Ayaka got up and tried to keep a straight face looking at the nude suggestively dressed barista. Even the people wearing some clothes to protect them from hot liquids were wearing less clothes then Ayaka. "Umm hi… I am new… What is good?" Ayaka said nervously her accent a little thicker since she was nervous.

After a few moments she finally got a large, iced coffee, which was much bigger than Ayaka thought and a bagel with smoked salmon on it. Ayaka then looked around for somewhere to sit. She found a little two-seater near the end behind a lovely older motherly looking woman who was just approached by friendly looking officer. At least that was someone else wearing as much clothing as her.

Almost as if summoned by her thoughts, Camilla heard a voice drawing her, rich and masculine. Turning a smile on the source automatically, she was a little taken aback to realize it belonged to an officer--and one in uniform at that, or at least most of it. How interesting! "No, go right ahead!" she urged him, gesturing to the empty chairs with the cup in her hand. "Happy to have the company. Are you new in town? I don't think we've met."

Inside, the barista, a full-figured woman perhaps a year or two younger than Ayaka with a bright blue undercut and a "uniform" consisting solely of a dark red apron, gave the fully clothed woman a smile that was mostly reassuring, but perhaps a little amused. The nametag pinned to the front of the garment read 'Sophie.' "Well, if you're thinking drip, we've got a single-origin from Brazil right now that's really nice," she said. "We're also doing a cinnamon cappuccino this month." As she passed over Ayaka's order, she offered another, gentler smile. "Welcome to the neighborhood."

Out on the patio, Camilla was a little distracted from the officer's reply by the sight of another unfamiliar face, even more dressed than her companion and looking rather painfully out of place for it. Poor thing! She couldn't have more obviously been new to Pleasant Beach. Always nice to see more people joining the community, of course, but Camilla knew well how much of an adjustment it could be for some. As the girl passed by, Camilla gave her a smile and a wave, gesturing invitingly to the remaining seat at their table to let her know it was all hers if she wanted it.

Alex noticed the other woman as he sat down, and adopted a similarly inviting demeanor. "Yes, I am new in town. Just moved into the small substation yesterday. It's a nice setup. Can't believe the last guy...." He trailed off, thinking of the sexual harassment trial that marked the end of the career of the last cop assigned to Pleasant Beach. Apparently, a woman took issue with his hand on her breast, and he didn't remove it. "Anyway, that was then, and I'll hopefully be able to restore your confidence in us after what happened. So what's your name? I'm Alex." He held out his hand for the older woman to shake.

Ayaka nodded at the barista feeling awkward as Ayaka tried and keep her eyes on the woman's eyes and face. Ayaka ordered a chilled version of the cinnamon cappuccino. As Ayaka took her drink she began to walk by a large chested, motherly looking woman who offered her the free spot next to her. Ayaka saw there were not many free spots and it seemed like a good place to sit.

Ayaka then sat down next to woman and glanced at her and the officer giving a friendly nod. Luckly for her, her cheek couldn't get any more flushed as she sat down and took a sip of the refreshing cool drink, she gave a small happy sigh.

Ayaka listened a little to the officer and woman but tried not to eavesdrop. Ayaka took out her phone giving it a small scroll trying to keep her eyes and attention to her own bubble. Afraid if she busted the bubble she would come of even more weird.

"Camilla." She returned the handshake, noting the firmness of Alex's grip. "And I'm sure we all appreciate it." The reminder of the harassment case dampened her enjoyment of Alex's company a bit--the incident had definitely left a sour taste in a lot of locals' mouths when it came to their policing. But it seemed like the department was doing the right thing, making the replacement so quickly. She should give Alex a chance.

She turned to the younger woman, who seemed to be doing her best to disappear into her phone. "I don't think I've seen you around before either," Camilla said, as lightly as she could--the last thing she wanted was to pester the poor girl, but she knew from experience how much it helped for someone else to offer a welcoming hand in a new place. "Did you just move in?" Camilla knew the answer without having to ask, of course, but no need to make the girl feel even more out of place.

"I hope so." Alex didn't seem to really know how to elaborate--sure, he could be found on social media with his numerous posts about how much he detests crimes against a woman's consent, his photos dating back to his teenage years volunteering at women's shelters, and so on--but he felt that if he mentioned it now, it would come off as an attempt to cover his own ass before he goes and does the same shit. Which it wasn't, and he would rather jump off a cliff than do anything like what his predecessor did. So he kept silent, and turned to the newcomer. Noticing her Asian features, he thought back to his classes in Far East languages, and said, "Welcome to Pleasant Beach, I'm Alex and this is Camilla," in Korean, Mandarin and Japanese, in turn.

Ayaka looked up at Camilla and gave her a shy smile. She then turned her head listening to the officer attempt different phrases in various languages. Ayaka gave a polite smile to him then spoke in English, "Thank you, both of you for the warm welcome. Yes I am new, I moved here over the weekend and well umm... this is my first time out of my apartment. I am Ayaka." Ayaka said not were to keep her eyes while talking to Camilla, she had been an Onsen once but at least there there was water and steam.

Camilla put all her energy into the warmest smile she could direct at Ayaka. "Well it's lovely to meet you, Ayaka. I know this place can be a lot, but I really don't think you'll regret coming here." She certainly hoped not. Much as she loved it, Pleasant Beach obviously wasn't for everyone. But if Ayaka had chosen to move here, that meant there was at least a part of her that knew she wanted it. "What made you decide to move? Do you have friends here, family?"

Alex couldn't lie to himself: as much as he preferred women his own age, perhaps a little younger, he really liked what he saw when he looked at Camilla. And he'd of course heard of--and seen, for that matter--the frequent public escapades of this community. And Camilla was really starting to turn him on. So as she spoke with Ayaka--and of course, this was also showing the newcomer what to expect here--he started to touch her, chastely at first, to let him know he was interested in her, but then he laid his hand on her thigh, and if she didn't object, he'd slide it higher and higher until he was fondling that lovely, hairy muff that he much preferred over the shaven look. He hoped that there was a good mix of such grooming habits around here. To demonstrate how much he liked this, his rather large erection was threatening to burst open his dark brown shorts.

Camilla was sufficiently focused on Ayaka that the touch on her thigh startled her a little, making her stiffen in her seat for a moment. As soon as the surprise passed, though, she relaxed, glancing aside to Alex and flashing him a quick smile to let him know she didn't mind one bit. Obligingly, she spread her legs under the table, allowing him easy access to explore her body as he liked. She was quickly rewarded as his fingers moved up her thigh and reached her pussy, brushing through her pubes to caress her thick, puffy lips, already with some noticeable slickness. She kept her focus on Ayaka for the moment, still with the same easy smile that betrayed no sign of unease at being fingered while holding this conversation, but she very much hoped Alex wouldn't hesitate to take things as far as he wanted to.

And take things farther he did, as he slid one finger inside those slick folds, then two, expertly exploring her pussy until he found what he was looking for: the rough patch that lay directly adjacent to her bladder. Her G-spot. Leaning in to growl lustily in her ear, he said, "My cock is gonna break my shorts. Why don't you help set it free, hmm?" His tone, as well as the way his fingers were stock-still inside her, heavily implied he would not continue unless she did as he asked.

As Camilla felt Alex's fingers slide inside her, finding her g-spot and stroking expertly, Camilla's relaxed demeanor slipped for a moment. While she held Ayaka's gaze, her smile fell away as her mouth opened around a throaty moan of pleasure. She recovered quickly, giving the girl an apologetic look, but it seemed Ayaka was still overwhelmed, blushing scarlet and stammering out an excuse about having to finish unpacking. Camilla gave her a friendly wave as she left. Despite finding this a bit much for her first time, something about her still gave Camilla the feeling she'd warm up to Pleasant Beach soon enough.

Alex's question drew her back to the moment. "Oh, of course!" Camilla agreed eagerly, reaching down to unfasten his belt and undo his shorts. "By the way," she added, catching his eye with a smile, "you can consider me free use pretty much any time. If I need you to stop, I'll say so, but I usually don't." Her smile became a mischievous smirk.

"That's hot," Alex said, and started to finger Camilla's pussy as he non-verbally promised he would as she started to stroke his cock. "If you want, you can sit on my cock. But I didn't bring any condoms." He leaned in to whisper in her ear. "I wanna cum deep in your hot, hairy pussy, my cock throbbing like a steam engine. But..." He bit his lip, seemingly nervous about continuing.

Camilla couldn't resist a chuckle at Alex's dirty talk, but she certainly appreciated the sentiment. "Oh, don't worry about that," she assured him, resisting the urge to try and tease out what exactly he was holding back--she could guess easily enough. "It's not like I get knocked up at the drop of a hat anymore at my age, but if I do, I don't mind one bit. I love being bred." Despite Alex's whispering, she went on speaking at normal volume, clearly not caring in the least if anyone overheard--not that pretty much the whole neighborhood didn't know all about her kinks already.

Assurances given, she stood up from her seat, moving slowly to give Alex time to adjust the angle of his arm or withdraw his fingers from inside her. She went on steadily stroking his erection as she moved to stand over him, straddling his lap but not lowering herself down yet. "Do you still want me to? It's okay if you don't." She was pretty sure she knew what he'd say, but she knew it was a bit of a bombshell she'd just dropped on him for his first day in Pleasant Beach. She'd understand completely if it was a little too much, too fast.

When Camilla seemed like she was gonna come sit on his cock, he withdrew his fingers from inside her. "Okay, I guess I'm just not ready to be a dad yet," he chuckled breathlessly. "Come on, come sit on my cock and fucking ride me until you milk me dry, Camilla." He reached up and ran his hands over her curves, through her bush. "God, you're fucking sexy. I wonder how many women here rock the bush? I admit I was trying to be more respectful and keep my eyes on all your lovely faces." He cupped her cheek, before putting one of the fingers that was inside her at the corner of her mouth, as if seeking permission to put it inside so she can taste herself and maybe he can be a tiny bit rough with her.

"Oh, of course," Camilla hastily replied, chuckling as she realized just how much this was to explain--it had been a while since she'd had to. "No worries about that, I won't hold you responsible at all if it does happen. My husband and I will take care of everything. Now...." With a grin, she reached down between her legs to grasp Alex's erection by the base, aiming it as she lowered her hips. Her lips met his head first; by now, she was more than wet enough for him to slide inside easily, and in another moment, her bountiful ass had come down to rest on his lap, his dick sheathed all the way inside her gooey embrace. Camilla knew she was far from virgin-tight after a lifetime of fucking and breeding, but she liked to think her pussy more than made up for it in how sopping wet it got at the slightest excitement, and in the velvety softness of her plush inner walls.

She let out a deep sigh of satisfaction as she bottomed out on him, his touch raising goosebumps in its wake. "Thank you," she purred. "It's not quite as popular, but I know I'm not the only one." Before she could say anything more about the local grooming preferences, Alex was pressing a finger against the corner of her mouth; immediately, she parted her lips to allow him to put it in, holding her mouth open obediently. If he wanted to get rough and treat her like his personal fucktoy for the morning, she was more than happy to oblige.

When Camilla bottomed out on his cock, Alex threw his head back. "Oh, God, that feels so fucking good!" He managed to remember to slide his fingers into her mouth. "Do you taste good, baby? Next time, I'll find out for myself." Letting her lick them clean, he withdrew the digits from her mouth and set the hand on her hip. "Mmm, out of all the hairy girls here, if you could pick one to join us, right now, who would it be and why?", he managed to get out in between grunts and moans, waiting for her to start riding, his huge cock pulsing slightly with his heartbeat.

Camilla hungrily licked the offered honey off Alex's fingers, letting out a sigh of delight in lieu of answering him; she'd always loved tasting herself. She wanted to say how much she looked forward to letting Alex do the same, but her mouth was otherwise occupied.

As he withdrew his hand, she grinned down at him and began to grind on his lap, rolling her hips to move her pussy on his dick with a steady rhythm. Her breaths came out as low groans of pleasure, but she didn't seem to be exerting herself much; riding a cock like this was practically reflex for her after so much practice. "Mmm...well, you'd definitely like my friend Sadiya," she answered, her voice coming husky. "We're in the same samba class on Sundays. She--mh, that's good--she just started growing her bush out a few months ago, and I think it looks great on her. Scoot forward a little?" She paused let Alex comply before resuming her grinding. "I'm usually more into guys, but Sadiya and I have had some great times. She gives really good head, and she loves doing it. If you want, I'll introduce you."

So-Ri walked out of her AirBnB with an outdoor lounge chair under her arm, it was a tad odd still for her to just be walking outside without any clothes on, barring her straw hat, but at the same time it was very exciting. Back home people were often so strict and prudish, and while younger people were defying that more now, it wasn't something she could really partake in at the age of 42. She set up her chair next to a table she brought out earlier with a drink, her phone, Sunglasses, a book and sun lotion on it.

Once set up, So-Ri laid back and let her soft fkin just be exposed to the rays of the sun, she began to rub the sunscreen on her body, her smooth legs, up to her hairy vagina, her somewhat flabby abdomen and up to her soft, lovely shaped breasts, her pink nipples stood up in excitement from just laying nude for all to see. Once her body was covered she put her sunglasses on and laid back. The warm breeze on her bare naked skin felt amazing as she sighed in relief, letting the stresses of home slip away.

Camilla hungrily licked the offered honey off Alex's fingers, letting out a sigh of delight in lieu of answering him; she'd always loved tasting herself. She wanted to say how much she looked forward to letting Alex do the same, but her mouth was otherwise occupied.

As he withdrew his hand, she grinned down at him and began to grind on his lap, rolling her hips to move her pussy on his dick with a steady rhythm. Her breaths came out as low groans of pleasure, but she didn't seem to be exerting herself much; riding a cock like this was practically reflex for her after so much practice. "Mmm...well, you'd definitely like my friend Sadiya," she answered, her voice coming husky. "We're in the same samba class on Sundays. She--mh, that's good--she just started growing her bush out a few months ago, and I think it looks great on her. Scoot forward a little?" She paused let Alex comply before resuming her grinding. "I'm usually more into guys, but Sadiya and I have had some great times. She gives really good head, and she loves doing it. If you want, I'll introduce you."
"That would be...ooh...awesome, Camilla." Alex started to really run his hands up and down her shapely body. "Really wish more younger--ooh yes that was good--women had bodies like yours. They--fuck--think that all the guys--shit, keep doing that--want them to be hairless waifs." The moan that followed his words made anything else he might've had to say dissolve somewhere in the link between his brain and his mouth. "Fuck, it feels so good, I dunno how long I can last!"

Those moans had an obvious effect on Camilla, her smile turning hungry as she began grinding her hips harder, her pussy squeezing Alex's cock. "Mm, I know what you mean," she agreed, a little breathlessly now. "I think shaving makes you look young, but natural's a much better fit for a MILF like me. Don't you think?" Far from slowing down when Alex warned her he was close to cumming, she picked up the pace, bracing her feet on the patio to add some vertical motion to her hip-rolling. "Do it, baby," she urged him, beaming. "Breed me."

Meanwhile, a few blocks from the café, Caleb Davis strolled down his family's suburban street with a smile on his face, his morning wood proudly leading the way before him.

He rarely got up this early on weekends, but something about the sun streaming through his shades today had made it seem just wrong to sleep in. He wasn't sure if it was the sun that had made him so horny, too, but he'd woken up with little on his mind but finding someone to have some fun with. Normally he might've seen if his mom was free, but Vanessa had passed along that she was out getting bagels at Ronnie's. That was when Caleb had remembered the woman he'd run into moving her suitcase into the Bernards' place a few days ago. Though he hadn't been able to stick around and get to know her very long, she'd seemed nice, and more chill than most new out-of-towners he'd met. And he couldn't help but think he'd sensed a bit of friction, with the way she'd looked at him. So, after making sure Vanessa was alright watching the place until mom got back and cleaning up a little, he'd headed out.

Caleb tried not to get his hopes up, but the sight of So-Ri sunbathing nude out front definitely seemed like a promising sign. "Hey, morning!" he called out with a friendly wave. This was the first time he'd seen her naked, and she definitely lived up to what he'd pictured--a little tanning might not go amiss, but she had a fantastic body. Of course, So-Ri had gotten quite a good look at him naked when they'd met before, so the only thing that might be a bit of a surprise to her now was his erection, which he seemed not even to notice (though of course he did), much less attempt to be subtle about. The athletic youth bore the deep all-over tan that spoke of a life lived naked in the California sun. "I think we met before--Caleb Davis," he reintroduced himself. "Thought I'd come by and see how you were settling in."

So-Ri had almost completely zoned out at this point as she had melted into the comfort of the air on her naked skin. She laid there until she heard a voice, she looked around for a moment and lifted her sunglasses to see Caleb, the young man who had helped her with her bags when she arrived, he seemed like a nice kid. She had seen him naked at that time but now he was hard which was a different experience entirely. So-Ri wasn't a virgin by any means so she had seen a few penises in her time but Caleb's was one of the nicer ones. She looked him over before remembering she was also naked. She wanted to blush but that was normal around here, right? Nothing to be embarrassed about here.

So-Ri took a breath and smiled to Caleb when he greeted her "Ah, yes. You were the young man who helped me carry my things in, I believe. Ryong So-Ri, err...Right in this country it would be So-Ri Ryong." She giggled and rubbed the back of her head. Her Korean accent was quite thick, it was obvious she rarely left her home country, only on occasions for vacations such as this. Still, she spoke English perfectly. "Ah, thank you, I'm starting to settle in quite nicely I think. This place is quite friendly and open, I like that." She added.

"That's awesome," Caleb said, beaming. "And if I didn't know better, I'd think you'd lived here for years." That wasn't entirely true--he could tell So-Ri was still a little nervous, but he'd definitely seen out-of-towners doing worse after a few days. Hell, some people would still be wearing clothes at this point. Caleb couldn't begin to see why anyone would ever dress if they didn't have to, but he understood it was supposed to be a big deal in most places. Anyway, no harm in a little flattery.

He didn't miss her eyeing him up and down, either, especially how her gaze lingered for a moment on his dick. He certainly didn't mind the attention--he was proud of his body, of course, and seeing So-Ri admiring it made him even more optimistic that she might be open to some fun. Normally, Caleb would've just asked straight-out at this point, but something told him that might be a bit much for So-Ri. His gaze fell on the bottle of sunscreen next to her chair. "You want some help re-applying?" he asked, pointing to it. "I've seen a lot of out-of-towners get bad burns when they first get naked. It's a lot easier if someone helps you at first."

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom