Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pleasant Beach - IC

Those moans had an obvious effect on Camilla, her smile turning hungry as she began grinding her hips harder, her pussy squeezing Alex's cock. "Mm, I know what you mean," she agreed, a little breathlessly now. "I think shaving makes you look young, but natural's a much better fit for a MILF like me. Don't you think?" Far from slowing down when Alex warned her he was close to cumming, she picked up the pace, bracing her feet on the patio to add some vertical motion to her hip-rolling. "Do it, baby," she urged him, beaming. "Breed me."
Camilla's words had a profound effect on Alex, and when she started bouncing more vertically, that was more than he could handle. "Oh, fuck, I'm cumming, I'm gonna breed you so much!", he moaned as he grabbed her hips and pulled her down so his throbbing, pulsing cock was as deep inside her as possible, as it shot rope after rope of his warm, potent seed deep inside her warm, wet pussy, his hand rubbing her clit the whole way so that she might have a chance of cumming with him.

Sapna had a wonderful day. Till now. She started early in the morning to explore the town on her new bike. Wearing a light green tank top, blue denim shorts, biking helmet, kneepads, and sunglasses, she made a nice long round all by herself. The weather was awesome, as her school principal had promised at the interview, and people friendly.

It was a bit of a cultural shock when she first joined here, but now she was quite used to casual nudity and amorous behaviour in public places. She had some snacks at the barista near downtown and spent an hour in the library quietly reading a book before starting her evening ride. She wanted to go to the far end of the town. It was quite an adventure, but she was ready for it - or so she thought.

On the uphill slope that went up to the police station, her bike started acting up and made some clanking sounds as she tried to change gears. Suddenly, her bike's chain was off the teeth and her peddles were no longer pulling the bike. "Damn!" She exclaimed and stepped down, and wondered if she should push the bike up the hill or go down the hill - to find some help. She spotted a couple, on a side road up the hill. Leaving her bike, she ran to them. They suggested she go to 'Jones Garage', not too far from there.

She walked back to her bike and pushed it up the hill in the direction they told her. There was nothing in sight for the first 10 minutes. The fragile schoolteacher was tired and sweating all over when she finally spotted what she was looking for. Her tank top was stickiing to her body and showing the shape of her small yet perky breasts. She picked pace and walked up to the garage.

She was greeted by a woman taking a shower naked. She was no longer shocked, though she was surprised and couldn't help staring at her toned abs and strong features. "Erm, hello!" She paused, clasped the left side of her stomach with her hand and panted. She had a slight cramp from all the walking in the sun. "Sorry," she said, recovering. "My, uh, bike broke down .. " she managed to speak as she tried to catch some breath. "Can you help?" She paused and grinned, "I'll help you with your back in return!" she said jokingly.

@Fish is yum

Sapna's expressions went from a frown to a smile as the naked mechanic said she'll make an exception for her. "Thanks!" She had gathered her composure by now. "I.. I am sorry you have to work after hours. But I have to go back to the other side of the town before the nightfall." She proceeded to introduce herself. "I am Sapna. I am new here. I joined the middle school as a teacher in March." She took Skyler's hand and shook it. She tried to ignore her being naked, but couldn't help glancing back at her body.

She had gotten used to the nudism in town and had scene people of every shape and size - or so she thought . She had never met anyone like this woman. She had such strong manly features as well as the feminine ones. Sapna's inner struggle about her sexuality surfaced again. 'I can see myself in the arms of a woman like that', she thought to herself. 'I'll feel so safe and comfortable.'

But she brushed off the thoughts as the garage owner suggested she take a shower herself. "Erm, I don't know. If I have to ride back all the way, I will be all sweaty again." Sapna shrugged, "So I better go home and have a relaxing bath!" She grinned, wiping her eyebrow.

"Thanks," she walked in and picked up the lemon seltzer. "I'll pay for this," she said in a soft tone with a smile. "But I think I need it otherwise I will dehydrate!" She joked and asked the other woman. "Do you want something to drink too?"

So-Ri giggled softly at the flattery "Ah, well thank you." She smiled. She was hoping she didn't stand out too much. She was a bit nervous but if everyone else was naked she didn't feel like it had to be too big of a deal, and no one from back home was here so it wasn't too big of a deal, Caleb didn't know it but So-Ri held similar thoughts, she never really understood why people were so uptight about their bodies being exposed, it's one reason why she liked this place, people were much less uptight and more relaxed.

She tried not to stare too long at Caleb's body. While it may be more accepted here she didn't wanna seem like some sex-starved housewife. She looked him in the eyes and nodded softly "That would be nice, thank you. I'm used to sunning up with a one piece swimsuit on, not really full nude so I definitely wanna make sure I'm staying covered." She replied.

Camilla's words had a profound effect on Alex, and when she started bouncing more vertically, that was more than he could handle. "Oh, fuck, I'm cumming, I'm gonna breed you so much!", he moaned as he grabbed her hips and pulled her down so his throbbing, pulsing cock was as deep inside her as possible, as it shot rope after rope of his warm, potent seed deep inside her warm, wet pussy, his hand rubbing her clit the whole way so that she might have a chance of cumming with him.
The touch on her clit was a lovely gesture, but if Alex just wanted Camilla to cum, he needn't have worried: she counted herself blessed to be among those women who could cum from penetration alone without much trouble, and when that included a man cumming inside her, she was absolutely gone. And cum inside her Alex did, in impressive fashion, pulling her against him to sheathe himself deep inside her just the way she loved best and unleashing a flood so thick she could feel the first jet filling her and overflowing around his dick. That was more than enough to send Camilla over the edge; wrapping her arms around Alex's shoulders and pressing herself tight against his muscular chest, she let out a deep moan of satisfaction into his ear as her own climax broke over her, her pussy squeezing tight around his throbbing cock as if to milk it for every drop.

It felt like a good long while they stayed locked together like that. Camilla showed no sign of trying to keep her voice down while surrounded by fellow café-goers; for their part, no one seemed the least bit bothered, and indeed the couple received little more than a few casual glances and a smile or two. As the waves became ripples, Camilla stayed pressed against Alex, panting a little. "Mmm...that was lovely," she sighed, her breath caressing his cheek. "You came a lot. Been a while?"

So-Ri giggled softly at the flattery "Ah, well thank you." She smiled. She was hoping she didn't stand out too much. She was a bit nervous but if everyone else was naked she didn't feel like it had to be too big of a deal, and no one from back home was here so it wasn't too big of a deal, Caleb didn't know it but So-Ri held similar thoughts, she never really understood why people were so uptight about their bodies being exposed, it's one reason why she liked this place, people were much less uptight and more relaxed.

She tried not to stare too long at Caleb's body. While it may be more accepted here she didn't wanna seem like some sex-starved housewife. She looked him in the eyes and nodded softly "That would be nice, thank you. I'm used to sunning up with a one piece swimsuit on, not really full nude so I definitely wanna make sure I'm staying covered." She replied.
"For sure," Caleb agreed, failing to entirely hide his grin. "Don't worry, I've been doing this my whole life. You're in good hands."

Approaching So-Ri's chair, he bent down to retrieve the sunscreen, slinging off the small over-the-shoulder beach bag he carried--a very common item for men in the neighborhood, given the typical lack of pockets--and setting it next to them. Popping the cap, he squeezed a generous dollop of the gel onto his palm, then brought his hands together to spread it across both. Moving to So-Ri's side, he leaned over her, coincidentally placing his erection directly in her line of sight. If the young man cared, he showed no sign as he brought his hands to So-Ri's shoulders and began to gently massage the gel into her silky skin. Though his hands were rather on the soft side, they felt plenty strong, his fingers delivering relaxing pressure as they slowly ran up the sides of So-Ri's neck, then down her arms, working the sunscreen into every exposed inch below her face (Caleb assumed she'd prefer to do that part herself). His work was thorough, not skipping even her hands. Placing one palm against hers, he lifted her arm and gently spread the gel over the back of her hand and the tops of her fingers. The gestures were unmistakably intimate, but he maintained the same relaxed bearing and easy smile as he worked, giving both hands the same delicate treatment.

Pausing for a moment, he re-upped on gel from the bottle. Spreading it across both hands again, he returned to So-Ri's shoulders, but this time, he began working his way downward, not along her arms, but toward her breasts. His palms made circles that began to cover the tops of those full, soft mounds, slowly moving down until Caleb was unmistakably sinking his fingers into So-Ri's pillowy tits. Catching her eye briefly, he offered her a small reassuring smile, showing no sign that he thought this was anything unusual or significant; however, if So-Ri happened to look down, it would be hard not to notice Caleb's erection throbbing softly, a bead of precum beading at the tip to glisten in the sunlight.

"For sure," Caleb agreed, failing to entirely hide his grin. "Don't worry, I've been doing this my whole life. You're in good hands."

Approaching So-Ri's chair, he bent down to retrieve the sunscreen, slinging off the small over-the-shoulder beach bag he carried--a very common item for men in the neighborhood, given the typical lack of pockets--and setting it next to them. Popping the cap, he squeezed a generous dollop of the gel onto his palm, then brought his hands together to spread it across both. Moving to So-Ri's side, he leaned over her, coincidentally placing his erection directly in her line of sight. If the young man cared, he showed no sign as he brought his hands to So-Ri's shoulders and began to gently massage the gel into her silky skin. Though his hands were rather on the soft side, they felt plenty strong, his fingers delivering relaxing pressure as they slowly ran up the sides of So-Ri's neck, then down her arms, working the sunscreen into every exposed inch below her face (Caleb assumed she'd prefer to do that part herself). His work was thorough, not skipping even her hands. Placing one palm against hers, he lifted her arm and gently spread the gel over the back of her hand and the tops of her fingers. The gestures were unmistakably intimate, but he maintained the same relaxed bearing and easy smile as he worked, giving both hands the same delicate treatment.

Pausing for a moment, he re-upped on gel from the bottle. Spreading it across both hands again, he returned to So-Ri's shoulders, but this time, he began working his way downward, not along her arms, but toward her breasts. His palms made circles that began to cover the tops of those full, soft mounds, slowly moving down until Caleb was unmistakably sinking his fingers into So-Ri's pillowy tits. Catching her eye briefly, he offered her a small reassuring smile, showing no sign that he thought this was anything unusual or significant; however, if So-Ri happened to look down, it would be hard not to notice Caleb's erection throbbing softly, a bead of precum beading at the tip to glisten in the sunlight.

So-Ri smiled and laid back to relax herself

As she laid there she watched Caleb approach and start to put the sunscreen on his hands, putting his erection directly into her line of sight made it very difficult to not stare, it was quite prominent now, but she still tried not to gawk too much. As she felt Caleb's soft but strong hands massage her shoulders she let out a soft sigh of bliss, his fingers massaging her soft skin was something she didn't even realize she needed till now. She began to relax even further as he worked his way down her arm and to her fingers, with their palms touching she smiled a bit more. The gestures were quite intimate but she was still unable to believe a young man like Caleb would be interested in someone her age. Looking at his easy smile and sharing the same expression she slowly relaxed completely.

Things were definitely different this time as Caleb's hands moved down her chest and to her soft, pillowy breasts. Her breaths grew a bit deeper, her breasts were her weak spot, and having someone so handsome just casually massaging those lovely mounds of skin on her chest made her feel like bliss, which was reflected in her nipples poking up. Looking back over to him he didn't seem to show any sign that this was something significant, but a casual glance downward might have told a different story. His throbbing erection...So-Ri blushed softly at that sight. Maybe he really was interested in a woman of her age! The temptation grew especially with her breasts being massaged.

So-Ri smiled and laid back to relax herself

As she laid there she watched Caleb approach and start to put the sunscreen on his hands, putting his erection directly into her line of sight made it very difficult to not stare, it was quite prominent now, but she still tried not to gawk too much. As she felt Caleb's soft but strong hands massage her shoulders she let out a soft sigh of bliss, his fingers massaging her soft skin was something she didn't even realize she needed till now. She began to relax even further as he worked his way down her arm and to her fingers, with their palms touching she smiled a bit more. The gestures were quite intimate but she was still unable to believe a young man like Caleb would be interested in someone her age. Looking at his easy smile and sharing the same expression she slowly relaxed completely.

Things were definitely different this time as Caleb's hands moved down her chest and to her soft, pillowy breasts. Her breaths grew a bit deeper, her breasts were her weak spot, and having someone so handsome just casually massaging those lovely mounds of skin on her chest made her feel like bliss, which was reflected in her nipples poking up. Looking back over to him he didn't seem to show any sign that this was something significant, but a casual glance downward might have told a different story. His throbbing erection...So-Ri blushed softly at that sight. Maybe he really was interested in a woman of her age! The temptation grew especially with her breasts being massaged.
Caleb's hands paused on So-Ri's breasts as their eyes met. He saw her gaze dart down to his dick, the flush creeping into her cheeks; he saw how her nipples were stiffening up under his touch. Well, if there had been any doubt in his mind, it was gone now: So-Ri wanted him as much as he wanted her. Nice to have that confirmed.

"You have beautiful breasts." Caleb didn't think much of the comment, his tone as casual as if he'd been complimenting her hat. He knew in an abstract sort of way that some people from outside Pleasant Beach didn't like being complimented about their bodies that way, but it wasn't really something that occurred to him to worry about--saying things like that when they came to mind had always been normal for him. "Touching them is really turning me on." As if to emphasize his point, his erection gave another throb; the bead of precum gathering at the tip broke and ran down the underside of his shaft, leaving a glistening trail in its wake.

Meanwhile, Caleb went back to spreading the sunscreen over So-Ri's tits. From the top of her chest, his hands moved down to cup her breasts from below, making sure to cover the bottom curves thoroughly. Bringing them up again, he found her stiff nipples and, without hesitation, set about rubbing the gel onto them. He pinched the hard nubs gently, rolling them between his fingers; he ran his thumbs over the tips. Looking up at her face, he waited to see how she'd respond to his comments and his touch, no longer the least bit worried that she'd be upset.

Caleb's hands paused on So-Ri's breasts as their eyes met. He saw her gaze dart down to his dick, the flush creeping into her cheeks; he saw how her nipples were stiffening up under his touch. Well, if there had been any doubt in his mind, it was gone now: So-Ri wanted him as much as he wanted her. Nice to have that confirmed.

"You have beautiful breasts." Caleb didn't think much of the comment, his tone as casual as if he'd been complimenting her hat. He knew in an abstract sort of way that some people from outside Pleasant Beach didn't like being complimented about their bodies that way, but it wasn't really something that occurred to him to worry about--saying things like that when they came to mind had always been normal for him. "Touching them is really turning me on." As if to emphasize his point, his erection gave another throb; the bead of precum gathering at the tip broke and ran down the underside of his shaft, leaving a glistening trail in its wake.

Meanwhile, Caleb went back to spreading the sunscreen over So-Ri's tits. From the top of her chest, his hands moved down to cup her breasts from below, making sure to cover the bottom curves thoroughly. Bringing them up again, he found her stiff nipples and, without hesitation, set about rubbing the gel onto them. He pinched the hard nubs gently, rolling them between his fingers; he ran his thumbs over the tips. Looking up at her face, he waited to see how she'd respond to his comments and his touch, no longer the least bit worried that she'd be upset.

So-Ri blushed even more when Caleb complimented her breasts "R-Really? I wouldn't think a handsome young man like you would be interested in an old lady like me" She closed her eyes as her breaths deepened from his fingers working her sensitive and malleable tits. Knowing he was getting turned on by her body was making her feel even more hot than the sun was. She looked over to see his member throb once more.

But once his hands moved under her breasts and over their curvature she let out a soft moan. She couldn't hide her arousal at this point and started to give in, which was amplified when he began to rub and roll her stiff rubbery numbs between his fingers. She felt it would be rude to not return the favor at least somewhat, so she reached out and began to stroke his throbbing erection with her soft, delicate hand, using that bead of precum as a lubricant as she rubbed it from head to base in a soft, slow motion. "Mmmfh~ Your penis looks incredible~" She would say in heated breath.

The touch on her clit was a lovely gesture, but if Alex just wanted Camilla to cum, he needn't have worried: she counted herself blessed to be among those women who could cum from penetration alone without much trouble, and when that included a man cumming inside her, she was absolutely gone. And cum inside her Alex did, in impressive fashion, pulling her against him to sheathe himself deep inside her just the way she loved best and unleashing a flood so thick she could feel the first jet filling her and overflowing around his dick. That was more than enough to send Camilla over the edge; wrapping her arms around Alex's shoulders and pressing herself tight against his muscular chest, she let out a deep moan of satisfaction into his ear as her own climax broke over her, her pussy squeezing tight around his throbbing cock as if to milk it for every drop.

It felt like a good long while they stayed locked together like that. Camilla showed no sign of trying to keep her voice down while surrounded by fellow café-goers; for their part, no one seemed the least bit bothered, and indeed the couple received little more than a few casual glances and a smile or two. As the waves became ripples, Camilla stayed pressed against Alex, panting a little. "Mmm...that was lovely," she sighed, her breath caressing his cheek. "You came a lot. Been a while?"
"It has," Alex said, turning his head to kiss her cheek. "But that was a lovely introduction to Pleasant Beach. Can I ask something unrelated to what we just did? Do you know why the department didn't tell me there was another officer here already? Sanchez, I believe was her name. I just wanna meet her, touch base a bit, is all, but she keeps dodging my calls and is never on her radio." He gently caressed Camilla's body in their shared afterglow. "Any info you can give me will be greatly rewarded," he said, winking. It was a joke, of course, and he hoped she didn't think he was capable of the same misconduct of his predecessor. As if to stave off such thoughts, he said, "Don't worry, I'd love to see you again regardless. I was just joking."

"It has," Alex said, turning his head to kiss her cheek. "But that was a lovely introduction to Pleasant Beach. Can I ask something unrelated to what we just did? Do you know why the department didn't tell me there was another officer here already? Sanchez, I believe was her name. I just wanna meet her, touch base a bit, is all, but she keeps dodging my calls and is never on her radio." He gently caressed Camilla's body in their shared afterglow. "Any info you can give me will be greatly rewarded," he said, winking. It was a joke, of course, and he hoped she didn't think he was capable of the same misconduct of his predecessor. As if to stave off such thoughts, he said, "Don't worry, I'd love to see you again regardless. I was just joking."
The abrupt change in subject threw Camilla out of her afterglow a little. "Oh...uh, no, sorry, I wouldn't know anything about that," she admitted. "I've met officer Sanchez, I think--pretty sure she's a friend of a friend of my daughter's. But I don't really know her." Even if she had, she wasn't privy to the inner workings of the local PD.

Alex's hands running over her skin felt lovely, and quickly helped Camilla relax back into the moment. "Of course," she agreed with a chuckle. "I'm sure we'll see each other around. And I meant what I said before--any time you see me, feel free to use me however you want."

With a steadying breath, Camilla withdrew somewhat reluctantly from Alex's embrace and lifted herself slowly off his lap. As his dick slid free of her pussy, a thick drip of cum followed, making rather a mess of his crotch. "Oh, whoops." Reaching for a napkin from the table, Camilla quickly cleaned him up. As she dismounted, however, she made no move to wipe away the continuing trickles of cum running down her thighs from her red, swollen pussy, still parted from Alex's girth inside her. A sigh of blissful satisfaction left Camilla's lips as she stood with her knees apart in a half-squatting pose, enjoying the feeling of being so filled with warm cum. "Would you do me a quick favor?" she asked Alex, not moving from her lewd position as she retrieved her phone from the table. "Take a picture of me, for my husband?" Handing the phone to Alex, she held her knees apart and brought her hands up to the back of her head with her elbows out to the sides, smiling proudly for the camera.

So-Ri blushed even more when Caleb complimented her breasts "R-Really? I wouldn't think a handsome young man like you would be interested in an old lady like me" She closed her eyes as her breaths deepened from his fingers working her sensitive and malleable tits. Knowing he was getting turned on by her body was making her feel even more hot than the sun was. She looked over to see his member throb once more.

But once his hands moved under her breasts and over their curvature she let out a soft moan. She couldn't hide her arousal at this point and started to give in, which was amplified when he began to rub and roll her stiff rubbery numbs between his fingers. She felt it would be rude to not return the favor at least somewhat, so she reached out and began to stroke his throbbing erection with her soft, delicate hand, using that bead of precum as a lubricant as she rubbed it from head to base in a soft, slow motion. "Mmmfh~ Your penis looks incredible~" She would say in heated breath.
"Oh, come on," Caleb said playfully, "you are not an 'old lady.' You're gorgeous." As he went on teasing So-Ri's nipples, he was a little surprised to feel her fingers wrap around his erection and begin to stroke, her touch obviously hesitant but so soft it still felt heavenly. He let out a deep sigh, a visible shiver running through him. "Thank you," he said softly, beaming. "That feels amazing."

He glanced pointedly down at her body. "I really should finish this," he said--much as he was enjoying the chance to touch So-Ri, it really would suck if she got a sunburn. "But after I do, I'd love to have some fun if you're up for it."

Last edited:
"That's wonderful. I wish I could make my own hours. But I have to be at the school tomorrow morning!" She grinned. She liked Skyler's firm grip on her hand. A voice in the shy Indian woman's head whispered, "If you were really curious about trying it out with a woman, she is the perfect specimen!" But she didn't do anything outwardly. But.. did Skyler read her mind? Sapna blushed as she said 'you can do more than just look'!

She pulled her hand back, blushing, and mumbled, to her own surprise, "Erm, ya, perhaps after we know what's wrong with the bike first?"

She followed Skyler around her shop, sipping on her energising drink and feeling hydrated. "Oh that's very nice of you to offer the ride, but I have troubled you enough already.." the timid girl said in a guilty tone, "I can walk back easily... But.. um.." she put the empty can of her drink down, and added, hesitating, "Can I really take that shower? I am stinking so bad in these sweaty clothes!" She made an ugly face and giggled. Although that was the obvious reason for her wanting to take the shower, she also was interested in seeing if this woman was really interested in her, and if she was, what moves she will make.

@Fish is yum

The abrupt change in subject threw Camilla out of her afterglow a little. "Oh...uh, no, sorry, I wouldn't know anything about that," she admitted. "I've met officer Sanchez, I think--pretty sure she's a friend of a friend of my daughter's. But I don't really know her." Even if she had, she wasn't privy to the inner workings of the local PD.

Alex's hands running over her skin felt lovely, and quickly helped Camilla relax back into the moment. "Of course," she agreed with a chuckle. "I'm sure we'll see each other around. And I meant what I said before--any time you see me, feel free to use me however you want."

With a steadying breath, Camilla withdrew somewhat reluctantly from Alex's embrace and lifted herself slowly off his lap. As his dick slid free of her pussy, a thick drip of cum followed, making rather a mess of his crotch. "Oh, whoops." Reaching for a napkin from the table, Camilla quickly cleaned him up. As she dismounted, however, she made no move to wipe away the continuing trickles of cum running down her thighs from her red, swollen pussy, still parted from Alex's girth inside her. A sigh of blissful satisfaction left Camilla's lips as she stood with her knees apart in a half-squatting pose, enjoying the feeling of being so filled with warm cum. "Would you do me a quick favor?" she asked Alex, not moving from her lewd position as she retrieved her phone from the table. "Take a picture of me, for my husband?" Handing the phone to Alex, she held her knees apart and brought her hands up to the back of her head with her elbows out to the sides, smiling proudly for the camera.
"Sorry about the subject change," Alex said, taking Camilla's phone and snapping not one, but several photos, from various angles. "I just figured, you were the first regular citizen I'd talked to at length, so I figured I'd ask." The act of taking the pictures, plus the lewd pose she was in, was threatening to wake his spent cock back up, but it didn't actually happen. "Also, I don't wanna just roll up on you unexpectedly. I'll put my number in here, and all I will say is that I'd love to have those pics too. But I won't force the issue." Indeed, when he handed his phone back, the only thing he had done was to add his number to her contacts. No messages, text or otherwise, had been sent to that number, or any others. "Maybe we can even do something resembling a date, at least as far as I buy you dinner before I bend you over the hood of my cruiser and, well, you can imagine." With a wink, he pulled his shorts back on--but left his muscled torso shirtless, opting instead to pin his badge onto the front of his shorts--and laced his shoes back up. "Thanks for the warm welcome, Camilla, but I really must be going." He held out his hand to help her to her feet. "Want me to drop you off anywhere, or walk you to your car at least?"

"Oh, I am sorry, I hope I am not interrupting your plans for the evening!" The shy girl apologised. She was a people-pleaser and didn't want to be the reason this attractive and nice woman was stuck with her on such a beautiful evening.

But Skyler's tone clearly indicated she was not complaining. "Erm, ok." She blushed and curled a strand of her hair behind her left ear. "If it's absolutely fine with you," she looked the naked girl in the eye, "I would really like to take a shower. Again," she repeated a bit firmly, "if you think I am not imposing myself."

With the mechanic indicating she was happy to have her shower there, Sapna immediately answered, "Oh, inside, if that's an option." She chuckled, "It's getting a bit windy outside, right?" She waited for Skyler to show her the way.

Sapna smiled, playing gently with her gold pendant, "Thanks, Skyler. You and other residents of Pleasant Beach have made me really feel welcome here." She said as she followed the naked woman through the doors and stairways. She looked away as Skyler covered the keypad and punched in some numbers.

"Of course," The Indian girl nodded and bent over to take her shoes off. Her bubble butt filled up her shorts and showed its heart shape to her host - just for a moment. "You know, Indian homes don't usually have shoes inside. We keep them at the door, too!" She shrugged, clearing some hair out of her face.

Sapna was going to comment on the well kept and cozy apartment, but the series of dildos -of various sizes, shapes, and colors- caught her eye and she kept quiet, giggling and blushing. If she had any doubts about this woman's sexual orientation, they were all cleared. 'IF you want to experiment, she is the one!' that voice in her head whispered again. The otherwise shy girl contemplated for a moment as she found herself standing in the bathroom with the other woman who was naked. Skyler had given some hints that she was interested in her 'but what if she found me too timid and boring', Sapna wondered. 'Maybe I should show her I am interested too. And given how open people here are, I may have to do something less subtle, perhaps.'

With a naughty smile, Sapna looked around, as if spotting things around. "Ok, so can I use this gel?" she pointed to a bottle and without waiting for her response, turned to Skyler. "And," She curled her fingers under her tank top and started pulling it up, "where can I put my clothes, Skyler?" she had pulled it over her head by the time she finished the question, exposing her tiny bra.

@Fish is yum

"Never.." the shy Indian woman blushed and mumbled, stealing a glance at the dildos on display and wondered if that's another milestone she will achieve today with Skyler.

"Erm.. thanks!" The naked woman surprised her by quickly swooning in and unhooking her bra. It clearly wasn't her first time. But before she could process it, she felt her soft yet confident lips on hers. Sapna closed her eyes and titled her head so her cheek filled Skyler's hand. It was a really nice first kiss. Neither invasive, nor hesitant. The woman conveyed she wanted this to go further, but clearly wasn't eager or desperate.

The brown woman slowly opened her eyes as she pulled away. Holding the white woman's hand on her cheek, she answered in a soft voice, "Erm.. actually, this is the first time I ever kissed a woman." She blushed and added, "I.. I don't mind doing more. But I have no idea what exactly the more is going to be! So, erm, will you teach the teacher?" She giggled, her eyes twinkling like a schoolgirl.

Sapna's soft, inexperienced palm felt Skyler's firm breast. She grinned, looking straight in her hostess's eyes, and pushed her head forward, pressing their lips together. Her dark juicy lower lip curled under Skyler's and pulled hers between her lips for a moment and let it go.

@Fish is yum

Her hands slide down the woman's sides and hold her by her hips. "Only a good student can be a good teacher!" She says somewhat cockily. As the woman pulled her shorts down while they kissed, Sapna stepped out of them and stood there in just her panties.

"Oh wait," she chuckled, picking up the shorts quickly. "My phone and wallet!" She hung them on the hook behind the door, with those two things still safe in the back-pockets of her denim shorts.

'Sorry," she mouthed sheepishly and resumed kissing. She pressed her almost-naked body against the fully-naked body of her host as they kissed the third time. Her slender hands rose up to Skyler's hair and grabbed on them gently as she traced her lips down her sweaty neck and continued going further down. Sapna twitched when her lips reached her left breast and she could feel her heart pounding under that soft globe. "Umpph!!" she moaned loudly when Sklyer flicked it with her tongue. "Oh that was awesome!" She whispered and asked, "Can I reciprocate?" And leaned in to kiss the woman's lips. This time she pulled in her lower lip deeper into her mouth and suckled on it slowly.

Sapna started swaying her hips as Skyler played with her waistband.

@Fish is yum

Sapna grinned ear to ear and whispered, "I hope I don't disappoint you, Miss Jones!" and flicked her curly hair behind her left ear.

She giggled and stepped out of her panties as Sklyer rolled them down to her ankles. "I better get used to being like this in this town, right?" She winked and wrapped her hands around her new teacher again. She could feel the well toned body of the mechanic girl and mentally noted the contrast with her soft, very girly body. Smiling, she opened up as Skyler started kissing her with her tongue now. She tilted her head and let that tongue freely explore the insides of her mouth. After a few seconds of passionate kissing, they pulled away. Gasping for breath, Sapna nodded and interlocked her fingers behind Skyler's neck and leaned down, to kiss her cheek and then her neck and started sliding down, just like Skyler had demonstrated on her body.

She took a deep breath as her mouth reached between her breasts, contemplating which way to go first and slid on to her right breast slowly, dotting her naked skin with moist, light pink impressions of her faint lipstick.

She felt the roundness, and firmness, of her breasts as she kissed all over it, making a full circle clockwise. Giggling, she then approached the nipple and flicked the piercing and her areola with her tongue. She liked the metallic taste and did it once again.

Skyler's hand was now teasing her already moist slit. She locked her hand between her thighs and giggled, teasing the woman and circled her lips around her nipple and started suckling on it, along with the piercing.

@Fish is yum

Sapna winked and ran her left hand down her left side, and over her bubble butt playfully. "Well, no one ever told me it will be liked so much!" She winked, "Maybe I should show it off now that I know there's at least one person who likes it?"

She grinned as they broke another kiss, much wetter now. "Ahan, is this the spot?" Sapna smiled and went back up and kissed her a couple more times on the sensitive spot, making her more aroused. Then, moving downward again, she did as instructed, and was stimulating both her nipples, one with her fingers and the other with her tongue. "Ummmhhhh!" she pulled on the one in her mouth and tugged on it, without letting it out of her mouth. The moist breast, glistening with her saliva was being stretched and she could see her areola dotted with goosebumps. "Mwahhh!" she let it out with a sloppy noise and giggled. "It tastes wonderful!"

She now enjoyed Skyler's kisses and exhalations on her neck. And, her hand between her legs. "Mmmm!" She moaned loudly, near the woman's ear, and started grinding on her hand. She couldn't help raising her left heel as Skyler skillfully invaded her lovehole. She held on the mechanic's strong, toned body firmly as she feared losing her balance in the slippery shower. "Y-you are the teacher, I will follow your lead." she mumbled and bit her lips.

@Fish is yum

"Sorry about the subject change," Alex said, taking Camilla's phone and snapping not one, but several photos, from various angles. "I just figured, you were the first regular citizen I'd talked to at length, so I figured I'd ask." The act of taking the pictures, plus the lewd pose she was in, was threatening to wake his spent cock back up, but it didn't actually happen. "Also, I don't wanna just roll up on you unexpectedly. I'll put my number in here, and all I will say is that I'd love to have those pics too. But I won't force the issue." Indeed, when he handed his phone back, the only thing he had done was to add his number to her contacts. No messages, text or otherwise, had been sent to that number, or any others. "Maybe we can even do something resembling a date, at least as far as I buy you dinner before I bend you over the hood of my cruiser and, well, you can imagine." With a wink, he pulled his shorts back on--but left his muscled torso shirtless, opting instead to pin his badge onto the front of his shorts--and laced his shoes back up. "Thanks for the warm welcome, Camilla, but I really must be going." He held out his hand to help her to her feet. "Want me to drop you off anywhere, or walk you to your car at least?"
"Oh, thank you, but I'm really okay," Camilla said with a shake of her head. "I live close by, and I like walking. Especially when I have a pussy full of fresh cum to show off." She said it the way someone might say it would be nice to be outside on a sunny day; if Alex didn't have a good idea of how people in Pleasant Beach were about sex before, he'd certainly be starting to get the picture.

"I'll send you those pictures for sure," she assured him as she stowed her phone back in her purse. "Glad I got to welcome you to the neighborhood!" Picking up her bag and her bagels and slinging the former over her shoulder, Camilla gave Alex one last wave and turned to go. As she stepped off the café patio and onto the sidewalk, without thinking much of it, she reached back with her free hand to grab a handful of her thick, jiggly asscheek and bounce it up and down a few times, then drew her hand back and laid a soft slap on it, setting it wobbling impressively as she walked away. It occurred to her that Alex might think she was putting on a show specially for him; in fact she hadn't been, merely in the mood to play with her ass, but she saw no harm in letting him think otherwise. With a spring in her step and a sway in her hips, Camilla set off for home, bagels in hand and warm cum dripping down her thighs. Mornings didn't get better than this.

Alex was indeed aware of how people in Pleasant Beach were about sex, which was part of the reason he requested this beat. Waving goodbye to Camilla, he chuckled at the way she grabbed and spanked her own ass. Sure, she might've put on the show just for him, but he thought it equally likely she just felt frisky at the time. It mattered little overall; Alex looked forward to seeing Camilla again, she was very fun and bubbly and those curves! Shaking his head with a 'phew' sort of sound coming from his mouth, he hopped back in his police car and made his way to the beach, aiming to not only spend some time on foot patrol, but also to make use of the outdoor showers there. Of course, his recent activity plus the prospect of meeting another beautiful woman drew him to the showers first, and he just took a little while to relax under the running water, sighing contentedly.

"Oh, come on," Caleb said playfully, "you are not an 'old lady.' You're gorgeous." As he went on teasing So-Ri's nipples, he was a little surprised to feel her fingers wrap around his erection and begin to stroke, her touch obviously hesitant but so soft it still felt heavenly. He let out a deep sigh, a visible shiver running through him. "Thank you," he said softly, beaming. "That feels amazing."

He glanced pointedly down at her body. "I really should finish this," he said--much as he was enjoying the chance to touch So-Ri, it really would suck if she got a sunburn. "But after I do, I'd love to have some fun if you're up for it."

So-Ri blushed immensely at that compliment "Oh you are too kind~ I'm glad you think so. I'm not used to such affection from handsome young men like you. Guys back home could learn a thing or two from you~" She winked and giggled softly, her hand casually stroking Caleb's manhood up and down at a soft pace. "You looked like you really needed it~" She chuckled.

She looked down at her body then back at him and nodded "Yeah, that's a fair point, I should make sure I don't get sunburnt, don't wanna ruin my vacation..." She then glanced up at him "Oh my, well, certainly, if you would like~" She replied with a warm smile.

So-Ri blushed immensely at that compliment "Oh you are too kind~ I'm glad you think so. I'm not used to such affection from handsome young men like you. Guys back home could learn a thing or two from you~" She winked and giggled softly, her hand casually stroking Caleb's manhood up and down at a soft pace. "You looked like you really needed it~" She chuckled.

She looked down at her body then back at him and nodded "Yeah, that's a fair point, I should make sure I don't get sunburnt, don't wanna ruin my vacation..." She then glanced up at him "Oh my, well, certainly, if you would like~" She replied with a warm smile.
"I really would," Caleb said eagerly. "But yeah, let's make sure you're all protected first. You're welcome to keep doing that while I work, though," he added, thrusting his hips gently against So-Ri's soft grip.

Figuring she had enough sunscreen on her nipples by now, Caleb returned to his slow course down her body. After massaging the gel thoroughly into the undersides of her breasts, he worked his way down her sides and tummy, keeping his touch lighter in case she was ticklish. His hands made steady circles on her silky skin, down towards her hips. He couldn't help but linger for a moment when he got there, holding her waist intimately, anticipating how he soon hoped to do so while thrusting deep into her hot, gooey depths. That lovely spot between her legs called to him, but he made himself be patient--now that they both knew what would soon be happening, he could be a little more obvious about his teasing.

Instead of moving directly to applying the sunscreen to So-Ri's pussy, Caleb reluctantly stepped back, toward the foot of her chair, putting himself beyond the reach of her hand on his dick. Re-upping from the bottle again, he set to work applying the gel to her feet, using his thumbs to massage a little. "So what are you on vacation from?" he asked offhandedly as he moved up to her legs, slowly starting to work his way back up toward her center, taking his time to let her anticipation build.

When her brother had run off to find some fun that morning, leaving her alone to watch the house, Vanessa hadn't been able to resist feeling a little annoyed. She'd had a long night, and as much as she'd been looking forward to bagels from Ronnie's, she wasn't in much of a mood to babysit. However, she hadn't had long to ruminate: before anyone else was even out of bed, dad had come home, a smile on his face from what had clearly been a successful date last night. Thus, Vanessa had felt no guilt about following in Caleb's footsteps and heading out herself--although her thoughts were more on a shower than finding some tail.

Vanessa was normally an evening shower person, but she hadn't had the time yesterday. With her caddy bearing body wash, lotion, and razor in hand, she headed for the beach. Though she knew it would be certain to pick up on a Saturday, it was pretty quiet at this hour, with most of those present there for the same reason she was. Still, she had no problem finding an unused showerhead so she could set the temperature as she pleased.

Already naked and barefoot, she stepped under the flow, keeping her hair out of it--she'd be content with a body shower today. Picking up her body wash, she set about lathering up. As she ran her soapy hands over her breasts, she didn't hesitate to tug on the barbell piercings adorning her nipples as they stiffened up from the stimulation. A couple of showerheads over, a couple she'd seen around the neighborhood but didn't know that well were embracing in a smoldering kiss while the water washed over them; Vanessa could clearly see the man's erection pressing against his partner's stomach. She bit her lip.

There was really no rush to get back home--mom never failed to get held up on errands like this, and she'd probably be a good while with the bagels. As the shower rinsed the suds from her skin, Vanessa let her knees part and her hand fall between her legs, fingers finding her clit and starting up a steady circling pattern. Her other hand went back to her breast, finding her piercing and twisting gently. Relaxing into her masturbation, Vanessa glanced over at the playful couple every few moments, but mostly just let her eyes wander. As she started to apply a little more pressure on her clit, she let her lips part and moaned throatily, clearly not the least bit concerned about bothering anyone around her. She didn't plan on making herself cum--she rarely did when she was by herself--but that didn't mean she couldn't still enjoy herself for a few minutes.

When her brother had run off to find some morning fun that morning, leaving her alone to watch the house, Vanessa hadn't been able to resist feeling a little annoyed. She'd had a long night, and as much as she'd been looking forward to bagels from Ronnie's, she wasn't in much of a mood to babysit. However, she hadn't had long to ruminate: before anyone else was even out of bed, dad had come home, a smile on his face from what had clearly been a successful date last night. Thus, Vanessa had felt no guilt about following in Caleb's footsteps and heading out herself--although her thoughts were more on a shower than finding some tail.

Vanessa was normally an evening shower person, but she hadn't had the time yesterday. With her caddy bearing body wash, lotion, and razor in hand, she headed for the beach. Though she knew it would be certain to pick up on a Saturday, it was pretty quiet at this hour, with most of those present there for the same reason she was. Still, she had no problem finding an unused showerhead so she could set the temperature as she pleased.

Already naked and barefoot, she stepped under the flow, keeping her hair out of it--she'd be content with a body shower today. Picking up her body wash, she set about lathering up. As she ran her soapy hands over her breasts, she didn't hesitate to tug on the barbell piercings adorning her nipples as they stiffened up from the stimulation. A couple of showerheads over, a couple she'd seen around the neighborhood but didn't know that well were embracing in a smoldering kiss while the water washed over them; Vanessa could clearly see the man's erection pressing against his partner's stomach. She bit her lip.

There was really no rush to get back home--mom never failed to get held up on errands like this, and she'd probably be a good while with the bagels. As the shower rinsed the suds from her skin, Vanessa let her knees part and her hand fall between her legs, fingers finding her clit and starting up a steady circling pattern. Her other hand went back to her breast, finding her piercing and twisting gently. Relaxing into her masturbation, Vanessa glanced over at the playful couple every few moments, but mostly just let her eyes wander. As she started to apply a little more pressure on her clit, she let her lips part and moaned throatily, clearly not the least bit concerned about bothering anyone around her. She didn't plan on making herself cum--she rarely did when she was by herself--but that didn't mean she couldn't still enjoy herself for a few minutes.
As Alex noted his erection returning despite the lack of obvious stimuli, he chuckled softly. Guess the locals are used to that, he thought. Looking to his left and right for the first time, he saw a lot of other people: single men, women, couples, a throuple here and there. But the person that drew his attention was a raven-haired vixen that just oozed sexuality, and the more he watched her, the more he thought she resembled Camilla. Perhaps she was the scrumptious MILF's daughter? There was only one way to find out.

Stepping out from under the water, shutting it off and hustling back to the cruiser to put his gear in the trunk, he hung a badge around his neck and clipped the car keys to the chain before returning to the showers and walking up to the young woman he was eyeing, his erection plain to see as he watched her pleasure herself. "Good morning," he said in a friendly way. "Glad to see you're enjoying yourself. Mind if I join you? Corporal Alex Manley, Orange County Sheriff Department. But you can just call me Alex if you'd like."

As Alex noted his erection returning despite the lack of obvious stimuli, he chuckled softly. Guess the locals are used to that, he thought. Looking to his left and right for the first time, he saw a lot of other people: single men, women, couples, a throuple here and there. But the person that drew his attention was a raven-haired vixen that just oozed sexuality, and the more he watched her, the more he thought she resembled Camilla. Perhaps she was the scrumptious MILF's daughter? There was only one way to find out.

Stepping out from under the water, shutting it off and hustling back to the cruiser to put his gear in the trunk, he hung a badge around his neck and clipped the car keys to the chain before returning to the showers and walking up to the young woman he was eyeing, his erection plain to see as he watched her pleasure herself. "Good morning," he said in a friendly way. "Glad to see you're enjoying yourself. Mind if I join you? Corporal Alex Manley, Orange County Sheriff Department. But you can just call me Alex if you'd like."
Vanessa's attention was drawn away from the neighboring couple by the greeting of an unfamiliar voice. She was met with a man she didn't recognize, wearing what looked like a police badge on a chain around his neck. Memories of headlines surfaced, the story about the neighborhood cop who'd gotten fired. Was this guy his replacement? He must've just started, but he looked like he was settling right in, although he could work on his tan. Still, though, he was pretty damn hot. And he seemed nice enough.

"Nice to meet you," she answered with a smile. "I'm Vanessa." She spoke easily in between moans, her hands continuing unabated on her nipple and clit--Vanessa had plenty of practice holding a conversation while getting herself off. As she introduced herself, her finger happened to hit a spot that felt especially good, sending a visible shiver through her. Letting out a deep groan of pleasure, she rolled her eyes and stuck out her tongue in a quick ahegao. The first time one of her subscribers had offered to pay to see her do this, she'd felt extremely silly, but she'd quickly realized she really enjoyed it, showing her pleasure in such an exaggerated way, and she'd made a habit of it since. These days, she no longer thought much of it.

She met Alex's gaze again as she relaxed her expression; she hadn't turned away from him. "Were you looking to share the shower, or did you want to fuck?" The ease of her tone showed she didn't mind either prospect in the least.

Vanessa's attention was drawn away from the neighboring couple by the greeting of an unfamiliar voice. She was met with a man she didn't recognize, wearing what looked like a police badge on a chain around his neck. Memories of headlines surfaced, the story about the neighborhood cop who'd gotten fired. Was this guy his replacement? He must've just started, but he looked like he was settling right in, although he could work on his tan. Still, though, he was pretty damn hot. And he seemed nice enough.

"Nice to meet you," she answered with a smile. "I'm Vanessa." She spoke easily in between moans, her hands continuing unabated on her nipple and clit--Vanessa had plenty of practice holding a conversation while getting herself off. As she introduced herself, her finger happened to hit a spot that felt especially good, sending a visible shiver through her. Letting out a deep groan of pleasure, she rolled her eyes and stuck out her tongue in a quick ahegao. The first time one of her subscribers had offered to pay to see her do this, she'd felt extremely silly, but she'd quickly realized she really enjoyed it, showing her pleasure in such an exaggerated way, and she'd made a habit of it since. These days, she no longer thought much of it.

She met Alex's gaze again as she relaxed her expression; she hadn't turned away from him. "Were you looking to share the shower, or did you want to fuck?" The ease of her tone showed she didn't mind either prospect in the least.
"Well, now, I suppose I should get used to that kind of forwardness around here. I like it, and you're very beautiful. Why not both?" Alex smiled and moved under the shower with her, put one hand slowly around to the small of her back, and leaned in for a kiss, his other hand going for the breast and nipple that Vanessa was not currently stimulating; he'd stop in his tracks if she seemed reluctant or said no. "I think I recognize you from the internet. My username is GentlePerv0514. I'm the one who has the blog about my work in women's shelters and all that." If she didn't object to his initial contact, he'd run his free hand (the one that wasn't gently rolling her nipple in two fingers as he massaged her breast, that is) up and down her wet body. "Yeah, you're really beautiful," he breathed in her ear. "And so very fucking sexy."

Back
Top Bottom