Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pleasant Beach - OOC

I'm thinking that Alex and Dani can have a mostly one-on-one while Vanessa and Manaia are "off-screen" doing, well, something, and then at least Vanessa, if not both her and Manaia, can do things when their respective writers are able. A foursome is hard to write, and if two players have different availabilities and pacing than the other two, it becomes downright impossible.

I'm gonna hold off until a break in the current scene to introduce Ollie and the bar! That way we can shift scene there and my intro won't be in the middle of an ongoing scene 😂

So, I can't help but feel like this current scene has gotten away from me a bit. No hard feelings at all, I was busy and you were both around, it's totally fine. But at this point, I kind of feel like inserting Vanessa back in would be tricky, and it would be best for me to just leave Alex and Dani to have their fun.

Since that leaves me without anything to do for the moment, @Fish is yum, would you want to have Vanessa and Skyler hang out? I'd love to do a public shoot for Vanessa's OnlyFans like we were discussing, but since Vanessa was just at the beach, I kind of want to change up the location a bit--maybe in a local park?

Thanks guys, but it's really no problem. I've had a lot going on lately, and I'm actually starting to think I may have to step back from this RP within the next few weeks (although I'm not going anywhere just yet), and I don't want others to feel held up. I'm hoping that if and when I do leave, those who still want to continue will feel comfortable doing so without me.

It only took me forty minutes but I think I got it.
@Liminal You want them to just meet there or have Vanessa call Skyler or something?
Let's have them just meet. Also, I wouldn't worry about establishing exactly what day this is happening, or if it's the same day as the other scene--easier if we keep things loose.

Love the intro @Fish is yum! Thanks for putting it together; I already like where this is going.

Also, welcome to @HornyAllDay and @Alan23, playing William McCarthy and Holly Andrea Fenchurch-Yates respectively. Alan, if you could just add Holly to the character profiles thread as soon as convenient, that'd be swell. I would love to do a scene between William and Camilla--he's 100% her type, and if you imagine him having lived in the neighborhood for a little while, I could easily see them being well-acquainted.

Also also, for any unoccupied ladies who are interested, Caleb is currently without anything to do, since we seem to have lost So-Ri for the time being. If you want to start up something with him, feel free to let me know.

Love the intro @Fish is yum! Thanks for putting it together; I already like where this is going.

Also, welcome to @HornyAllDay and @Alan23, playing William McCarthy and Holly Andrea Fenchurch-Yates respectively. Alan, if you could just add Holly to the character profiles thread as soon as convenient, that'd be swell. I would love to do a scene between William and Camilla--he's 100% her type, and if you imagine him having lived in the neighborhood for a little while, I could easily see them being well-acquainted.

Also also, for any unoccupied ladies who are interested, Caleb is currently without anything to do, since we seem to have lost So-Ri for the time being. If you want to start up something with him, feel free to let me know.
Would love to set up a scene; I had imagined Will spending a lot of time alone on the beach, which I saw Camilla likes. Maybe she could be his welcoming committee?

Would love to set up a scene; I had imagined Will spending a lot of time alone on the beach, which I saw Camilla likes. Maybe she could be his welcoming committee?
Hmm, honestly, I'm not super keen on the idea of Camilla being Will's first welcome to the neighborhood--I'd really rather they meet after he's at least a little bit settled in and already knows what's up, so he can be more assertive with her. It could easily just be a few days in, though!

No problem; maybe she has a reputation for doing yoga on the beach in the mornings?
Yeah, that would definitely be in-character for her. Maybe Will's already made a friend or two who have told him about Camilla. If you'd like, feel free to put up a starter with him spotting her and introducing himself.

Yeah, that would definitely be in-character for her. Maybe Will's already made a friend or two who have told him about Camilla. If you'd like, feel free to put up a starter with him spotting her and introducing himself.
Sorry for being a boomer, but where do I put it?

I thought Vanessa had been at the showers with Alex, and had gotten worked up from the couple in the next stall? Now it looks like she was just strolling along with her camera the whole time.

I thought Vanessa had been at the showers with Alex, and had gotten worked up from the couple in the next stall? Now it looks like she was just strolling along with her camera the whole time.
Well since I'm stepping out of that scene, I wasn't worrying about establishing continuity. Assume this is a different day.

Back
Top Bottom