Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pleasant Beach - OOC

I'm probably just going to keep her as a background character.

(No idea why this post is quoting Fish is Yum - vagaries of the BM system I guess!)

If anyone has any ideas how I can use Sebastian and bring him into the story - or if anyone wants to rock down to the diner and start interacting with him, feel free.

Hey all, sorry for disappearing. I was hoping I wouldn't have to do this, at least not yet, but I'm gonna have to bow out for real-life reasons. It's been great writing with y'all, and I hope you'll feel comfortable continuing in my absence.

No worries Lim, we were glad to have you. You're always welcome to return when you're able.

Meanwhile, seems we're all having ourselves a lazy Sunday.

Hey no need for the hostility. Simply lamenting the way all RPs die.

But yeah, now it has stopped being fun I think I will say goodbye.

So... its been a week today since @cutedesiplayer was last online... umm... what do?
I am so sorry for my absence. I had to travel suddenly and I just didn't have a chance to inform you guys.

And it looks like this RP is dying now so I am not sure if you'd still want to continue, but I am certainly interested in exploring if you are.

Thank you everyone who helped set this up and of course @Fish is yum for the wonderful time with Skyler :)

Back
Top Bottom