Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[Interest Check and Brainstorming] The Polycrew a Slice-of-Life, Modern, Drama, Group fun

SMG9000

Star
About Me

Hello my fellow degens. It has been a long time since I have made a group RP like this. The last time on this site was 2016 according to my records. Group RPs use to me my jam back in the day. I remember trying all sort of stuff on Gaia back in Ye Ol' Days. Since then I like to thing I have matured as a Writer and roleplayer (Still a filthy coomer but now with class). Anyways I love, LOVE group relationships and stories. I have done more group relationships in private one x one stories but I was thinking it be fun to try a group RP story with an actual group.

This post is to get an interest check. Then with the people interested brainstorm and decide some plot stuff.

About the Story

Story/Plot: The story will be a slice-of-life drama following a group of couples as the explore Poly, swinging and expand there sex lives in curious ways. Friendships, relationships and all new social interactions are opened up to these people. How will friendships, relationship and rivalries develop and change while these characters explore this lifestyle. How will family members react, friends and employers? How will the react to seeing someone they met at an orgy while getting groceries?

They can meet on websites, connect through friends or maybe just pick up eachother at bars however as they explore they find that there is a community of like-minded kinky people.

Setting/Location: A large city in modern times. Exact city TBD

About the Characters

Character Requirments
I am thinking most of the characters will be young adults, going to college or starting there adult lives. Maybe a few who are older and more familiar with the lifestyle. I don't think anyone younger would fit in this story. At least not as a sexual partner in the main cast.
LGBTQ+ open: Not all the characters have to be bi but I do think a fun part of this RP will be exploring LGBTQ+ relationships that develop from this RP. However also the straight same-sex relationships. The Brotherhoods, Sisterhoods, mentorships that could come from this offer so much good story telling.
Same art direction: I think all character references should use the same style. So all be real face claims or all be drawn or all be anime. I not the biggest fan of mixing and matching.

No's
I have a philosophy of the kinks need to fit the story. Some kinks might not fit in this story. Since the tone for this is realistic I don't think Gore, Vore, and Hyper stuff fits. I also think Scat and bathroom stuff don't fit here as well.
I think the majority of the interactions should be consensual.

Character Sheet

Username:

Character Name:

Sexuality:

Personality:

Hobbies:

Dislikes:

Known Kinks:

Undiscovered Kinks:

Limits:

Current Relationships:

Appearance:

Last edited:
Very fair question. I think 6 is a good minimum (2 masculine, 4 feminine), though given the focus on multiple relationships, I'd rather be a bit larger and try and get some relationship focus, maybe some smutty group activities that aren't "sex scenes" because my biggest concern is hook up and ghost situations.
Yeah I was thinking 8 would be good even if it mean a little more chaos. Also if we use a soft post order and make sure everyone is being cared for that should be good

Tomorrow I will make a profile page and something so we can start organizing our characters into pre existing relationships. I think we have enough interest to start organizing our start.

I would be interested in playing the following:

- A young, likely newlywed couple, who are spicing up their boring sex life by beginning to explore cuckolding/hotwifing. I'd like to play as the wife in this scenario.

- A young transgirl moving off to college, and more importantly the big city. She's exploring her own identity and living life on solely her terms for the first time in her life. For this, I'd like her to be a sugar baby for an older gentleman, and focus on how that relationship effects her romantic relationships with those closer to her age.

Both of those sound SO good. Admittedly, I prefer the latter, and would like very much to be the older gentleman

Looking to join as the male side of a couple along with @AndNich123 if you are still accepting new players. We will play an established couple, already active in short term swinging but looking for more long term Poly partners.

Leonora/Leo[NSFW] O'Sullivan
AMAB NB - 21 - art student and musician. They play guitar in a drone duo (possibly with their girlfriend, since sophomore year of high school (if anyone is up for playing the role), on bass) that occasionally adds a drummer and plays a more traditional style of noisy rock. The two have had threesomes before, adding both males and females to the mix but are now ready to explore further.

They have had some hormone therapy.

Last edited:
I love that this has picked up. I have been a little out of it I plan on getting things a little more organized on the front page. I apologize, I should be getting this better organized but life is being life.

Still planning on putting up a character. Currently staying at a hotel though. Will be back to normal soon.

Still planning on putting up a character. Currently staying at a hotel though. Will be back to normal soon.
Looking forward to seeing your character!

Leonora/Leo[NSFW] O'Sullivan
AMAB NB - 21 - art student and musician. They play guitar in a drone duo (possibly with their girlfriend, since sophomore year of high school (if anyone is up for playing the role), on bass) that occasionally adds a drummer and plays a more traditional style of noisy rock. The two have had threesomes before, adding both males and females to the mix but are now ready to explore further.

They have had some hormone therapy.
It will be nice to have a chance to write together again.

I love that this has picked up. I have been a little out of it I plan on getting things a little more organized on the front page. I apologize, I should be getting this better organized but life is being life.

Hoping we are able to get started soon. We have some pretty experienced writers here so I wouldn't feel like you need to be super organized or let it consume you. I suggest San Francisco as a major city, but just about any will do for me.

I have been slack, but hopefull today I will be getting a profile up for this. I do hope people are still interested.

Back
Top Bottom