Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Polycrew (OOC Thread)

SMG9000

Star
About the Story 1657713221842.png

Story/Plot:
The story will be a slice-of-life drama following a group of couples as the explore Poly, swinging and expand their sex lives in curious ways. Friendships, relationships, and all new social interactions are opened up to these people. How will friendships, relationship and rivalries develop and change while these characters explore this lifestyle. How will family members react, friends and employers? How will the react to seeing someone they met at an orgy while getting groceries?

They can meet on websites, connect through friends or maybe just pick up each other at bars however as they explore, they find that there is a community of like-minded kinky people.

Setting/Location: A large city in modern times. Exact city TBD

Interest Thread ~ Profile Thread ~ IC Thread

Last edited:
Hi All,

I posted a character and hopefully my better half @AndNich123 will be joining soon to add to the party.

I do love to brainstorm and I look forward to joining what seems like a creative and exciting group.

X

Posted a character as well and am looking for someone to play the girlfriend. The description of said girlfriend given in the profile is not carved in stone but a strong preference.

I updated the Profile Page with the existing characters. Once everyone has a chance to get some characters on there, given the heat crisis across the world I am giving people extra time just incase they have power or melting issues.

I don't mind helping with a start, it might be something as simple as someone's cat up a tree, or a minor accident where the fire department responds. Some stuckage scenario might be fun but could also be more mundane. I suppose we could also just meet for a meeting of people interested in swinging they found online.

I think the latter of those is perhaps the most open one for all and any to respond to.
I agree, though I have been to a fair few 'meetings' to kick off RPs but they do work.

Some of it depends on who is still interested and active. It might be fun to do some 2 or 3 person scenes that end up with, 'hey why don't you come to my group this weekend?' But I am very open to however we want to get started. It is just a question of taking that first step!

Maybe something like Xavier in an art studio shopping for a gift for his wife where Leo helps guide him to something more unique. Leo might work their or was just checking it out when they suggest what he is considering is a 'big mistake' sort of interaction that turns into a connection. Chemistry would be key.

I think Xavier and Anna bringing in a third makes sense. And then if Leo and Catherine have any type of relationship, it could get out that way.

Maybe something like Xavier in an art studio shopping for a gift for his wife where Leo helps guide him to something more unique. Leo might work their or was just checking it out when they suggest what he is considering is a 'big mistake' sort of interaction that turns into a connection. Chemistry would be key.

I do like this as an opener. Although it would perhaps be the girlfriend working there and maybe Xavier has a photo of his wife, full body in a tight dress, that he wants made into a painted portrait. Maybe he tries to flirt with the girlfriend and Leo walks in to pick her up for lunch or something.

Well she is beautiful and quite flirt worthy. That could work for me easily enough and would get some of us headed towards whatever meet up is happening for the full group. Would you play her for the opener or should I just make it all one-sided until Leo shows up?

If @SMG9000 is agreeable I can post tonight along these lines unless you wanted to set it up @MsBloom

@Cute Bunny I hope you are still interested as well.

I think we have heard from everyone else fairly recently so I hope we have a decent sized group to get things started.

Sorry I have been slow. It is getting hot again where I live. So I have Lexi as an art student but also works at a salon doing nail art for people. He is curious and poking his toes at the life style.

I understand. It is getting late for me now but I'll have more time tomorrow night (EDT) to get something started. Maybe an art store/studio/co-op would be a great place to get things started since we have lots of people that might be drawn to such a place. Plenty of time for others to throw out their ideas or start something if they are ready before me.

I like the idea of Leonora and Lexi knowing each other. Probably share a few classes and stuff like that!

With Lexi and Leo already being friends of sorts, they might already be at the art studio or co-op (the sort of place various artisans hang out and peddle their craft/art) and have already discussed their mutual interest in Poly. It wouldn't be too far fetched for Catherine's Sugar Daddy to be treating her to some nail art from Lexi. Then for Anna/Xavier to enter as a couple to inquire about her modeling for a painting. Some ideas for Anna's pose involve Xavier's talent with bondage which sparks some latent interests in some of our other characters.

Am I missing anyone?

Seems everyone could start at any time and introduce their character into the art studio or co-op. (It would also leave Leo's girlfriend open for the time being in case someone wants to pick her up as a character.)

Great ideas, but we don't have to involve everyone up front. For example, Catherine could have a gift card or something for the nail art and my char not be there. Given the age gap, they probably aren't in public together a ton.

Something like this, various artists can peddle their wares and services with a small area of their own. So a nail artist might be next to a sculptor who is next to a painter, etc. maybe a bakery/coffee house in a back corner sort of set up. Most of them just have stalls not full blown shops with a community feel to it.

ADCoop_thumbnail_299006722e285f47655d17d1c9136337.jpg

Back
Top Bottom