Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[Interest Check and Brainstorming] The Polycrew a Slice-of-Life, Modern, Drama, Group fun

SMG9000

Star
About Me

Hello my fellow degens. It has been a long time since I have made a group RP like this. The last time on this site was 2016 according to my records. Group RPs use to me my jam back in the day. I remember trying all sort of stuff on Gaia back in Ye Ol' Days. Since then I like to thing I have matured as a Writer and roleplayer (Still a filthy coomer but now with class). Anyways I love, LOVE group relationships and stories. I have done more group relationships in private one x one stories but I was thinking it be fun to try a group RP story with an actual group.

This post is to get an interest check. Then with the people interested brainstorm and decide some plot stuff.

About the Story

Story/Plot: The story will be a slice-of-life drama following a group of couples as the explore Poly, swinging and expand there sex lives in curious ways. Friendships, relationships and all new social interactions are opened up to these people. How will friendships, relationship and rivalries develop and change while these characters explore this lifestyle. How will family members react, friends and employers? How will the react to seeing someone they met at an orgy while getting groceries?

They can meet on websites, connect through friends or maybe just pick up eachother at bars however as they explore they find that there is a community of like-minded kinky people.

Setting/Location: A large city in modern times. Exact city TBD

About the Characters

Character Requirments
I am thinking most of the characters will be young adults, going to college or starting there adult lives. Maybe a few who are older and more familiar with the lifestyle. I don't think anyone younger would fit in this story. At least not as a sexual partner in the main cast.
LGBTQ+ open: Not all the characters have to be bi but I do think a fun part of this RP will be exploring LGBTQ+ relationships that develop from this RP. However also the straight same-sex relationships. The Brotherhoods, Sisterhoods, mentorships that could come from this offer so much good story telling.
Same art direction: I think all character references should use the same style. So all be real face claims or all be drawn or all be anime. I not the biggest fan of mixing and matching.

No's
I have a philosophy of the kinks need to fit the story. Some kinks might not fit in this story. Since the tone for this is realistic I don't think Gore, Vore, and Hyper stuff fits. I also think Scat and bathroom stuff don't fit here as well.
I think the majority of the interactions should be consensual.

Character Sheet

Username:

Character Name:

Sexuality:

Personality:

Hobbies:

Dislikes:

Known Kinks:

Undiscovered Kinks:

Limits:

Current Relationships:

Appearance:

Last edited:
Don't think I can commit to anything just yet, but you got my interest. I'll keep an eye on this thread

I have two character in mind. An Asian students (to those who know me from the Hogwarts RP... I have a type I like to play okay?)

I was also thinking a Femboy/NB character. Pretty, cute guy who can look better in a skirt then many of the females.

Can your Asian have a extreme libido?
I was thinking she would be quiet but curious. Willing to try things. I tend not to play characters extremely lewd. I like the contrast of someone quiet or reserved getting lewd in a scene and how it contrasts.

Nothing wrong with a type. I think both have promise though.
Thanks, I think both offer great story possibilities.

I was thinking she would be quiet but curious. Willing to try things. I tend not to play characters extremely lewd. I like the contrast of someone quiet or reserved getting lewd in a scene and how it contrasts.
That’s fair enough, I’d happily have her as my wife

As do I! Shooting from the hip, I'd love my char to help nurture the femboy into experimenting with those skirts, some mild play, helping build the courage for YC to explore a more adventurous life, with my char remaining involved and meeting some acquaintances from YC.

As do I! Shooting from the hip, I'd love my char to help nurture the femboy into experimenting with those skirts, some mild play, helping build the courage for YC to explore a more adventurous life, with my char remaining involved and meeting some acquaintances from YC.
I do love this idea!

Can anyone think of other things that should be added to this character sheet?

Username:

Character Name:

Sexuality:

Personality:

Hobbies:

Dislikes:

Current Partner(s):

Appearance:

Given that this is focused on sexual exploration, maybe something like "known kinks" and "kinks undiscovered"? And maybe current partners to current relationships if people want to start with a pre-existing non-sexual/non-romantic relationship.

Given that this is focused on sexual exploration, maybe something like "known kinks" and "kinks undiscovered"? And maybe current partners to current relationships if people want to start with a pre-existing non-sexual/non-romantic relationship.
I like that!

If everyone interested could post a character sheet or even just a reference image and basic idea of there character(s) tomorrow. Then we can see how many people are still interested. If we have enough characters then we can start firing this off if not then we can accept it's death.
@Letrixia @kckolbe @KalinMegaFan20

I have 2 character ideas

Lexi, a Femboy/NB male. He is an inspiring artist and stylist. He loves to paint nails and help with hair.

Ayaka, an Exchange student from Japan. She moved to this city to study music.

yeap I do, a couple actually let me copy SMG and place a little summary with a pic....

Jessy (NSFW): She is a an inspiring singer who loves music but also loves having a good time. She is the type of girl who you are afraid of getting to know your parents but she knows when to act like the nice girl and when act like a naughty one.

Leah (NSFW): She loves the sea and everything having to do with it. She loves surfing and having a good time. She is the type of girl who will try anything once from shooting to skydiving she does it all.

How about:

Ashley, college girl with little experience; dared by her friends to join the group. Likes: her puppy Cujo, cooking. Pretends to like: romance movies, shopping. Secretly likes: action movies, not overspending

How big do we want the group to be? I was thinking 6-8 characters. Logistically when we get started I am thinking we will have a few different plots going with a post order for each scene. I want everyone to be able to have scenes with a single partner as well as the group fun.

I'm a bit reluctant on hard post order. I've seen a ton of RPs die because one person can only post every 10 days. 'Soft' post order is OK though - no reason not to be polite.

Very fair question. I think 6 is a good minimum (2 masculine, 4 feminine), though given the focus on multiple relationships, I'd rather be a bit larger and try and get some relationship focus, maybe some smutty group activities that aren't "sex scenes" because my biggest concern is hook up and ghost situations.

Back
Top Bottom