Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

dhaze85/DarknessEmbraced666

Jewel watched Brad walk away before she sighed and ran her hand through her hair. Her heart was pounding hard against her ribcage and she took several deep breaths to calm her beating heart before shaking her head and she adjusted the towel around her. Reaching over, she grabbed her clothing and the clothes Brad was lending her before slipping out of the bathroom and padding to his bedroom to change.

Brad couldn't help but watch as Jewel walked from the bathroom to the bedroom, then found himself imagining her getting dressed in there, the thoughts ensuring that his erection wasn't going to go away anytime soon, not until he could take care of it anyway. "Damnit.....maybe it's time for a trip to the bathroom for me...." He slowly stood up, heading for the bathroom quickly, pushing the door closed, not realising it hadn't closed all the way as he pulled his boxers down, freeing his large erection. "Time to take care of this...." He grabbed his cock whilst standing in the bathroom, starting to pump his fist slowly, groaning loudly, the bathroom door still slightly open, giving a good view of him as he masturbated slowly.

Jewel was about to change when she realized she must of left her panties in the bathroom. Sighing, she turned and headed out of the bathroom, padding back down the hall to the bathroom. As she neared Brad groaning and she frowned before rounding the corner. Noticing that the door was partially closed, she reached out and slowly swung it open a little to gaze into the room. What met her eyes made her gasp and she couldn't help but stare at him as he masturbated.

Brad just groaned as he continued to slowly pump his cock, reaching a hand down under himself to start massaging his large, heavy balls whilst he slowly pumped the long, thick shaft. "Nnngh.....Jewel....so good...." He wasn't completely aware of what he was saying, instinct just taking over and bringing the first woman that came to mind into his fantasy. He didn't seem to notice Jewel watching him, Brad's eyes closed as he was sideways towards her.

Jewels watched as his second hand reached down to massage his balls but when he groaned her name, her eyes widened as her face flushed a bright red and she felt a jolt of arousal shoot through her body and she mentally scolded herself. Swallowing softly, she opened her mouth and at first she couldn't speak but a moment later she cleared her throat softly. "B-Brad?" she stammered. Not waiting for an answer from him, she began backing away from the doorway.

He blinked, then suddenly opened his eyes and looked at her, hands still clutching at himself. "J-jewel......? Oh god.....I....I....s-sorry! I thought I'd closed the door I....that....I...." He panted and shook his head, not quite sure what to do in this situation....his daughter having caught him masturbating...it was so.....embarassing.

She shook her head while looking up at him. "You... you said my name." she said softly. She wished that her cheeks weren't so red nor that she had liked hearing him say her name while pleasuring himself. It was supposed to be wrong. The girl clutched the towel tightly in her hands and looked away from him.

"I um.....well that is....I didn't mean to I just.....my mind just...my body just...." The name, the image of her had just popped into his head....he wasn't totally sure why....it just had. "I.....s-sorry....I really didn't mean to Jewel I just.....my body was just acting by itself...."

"I-I don't care. The fact that your body is reacting like this is not the point." she said. Jewel ran her fingers through her wet hair and pushed it back from her face with a little difficulty. "But the point is, you still think of me in that way. You can deny it if you want, but you do still think of me sexually." she said to him. She turned away from him a little and closed her eyes while running a hand over her face, trying to push the thought of them together out of her mind.

"I...." Brad bit his lip, then sighed and hung his head, grabbing a towel to cover his still throbbing erection. There was no point in denying it.... "You're right.....I do still think of you that way....I can't help it! That was the best sex I've ever had....I've never felt such incredible sensations....I can't help feeling how I do....even if you are my daughter..."

Jewel turned her back to him and covered her face with her hands while holding her towel up with her elbows. She had been hoping, deep down, that he would at least put up an arguement about the accusation but he didn't. She groaned softly and shifted her weight from one foot to the other, not caring at the moment that she was in nothing but a towel. Her mind was on too many things at the moment to care. "What are you going to do about it?" she asked softly.

"I...well....I don't know...." Despite the situation, Brad's throbbing erection just wasn't going down. If anything it seemed to be getting worse because of Jewel's presence, especially since she was in just a towel. "What....do you want me to do about it? What can I do about it....?"

Jewel gently bit her bottom lip and shook her head. "I... I don't know what you could do." she said softly before turning back around to face him. She adjusted the towel around her and pulled it up some more so that it covered her breasts more before wiping several droplettes of water from her shoulder. Walking past him into the bathroom, she reached down and picked up her panties from where they had fallen onto the floor. "I'm not sure what you could do, but you have to do something." she said after turning again.

Back
Top Bottom